Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" he grunted, surprised, "I'm...I'm...cumming!"

A few moments later Chrissie's face was showered with long, white ropes of cum that sprayed from of the tip of his flailing dick. It coated her lips, her tongue, her cheeks, her chin and some of it even landed in thick globs in her wet hair. Then she took him back into her mouth and I watched the underside of his member twitch as the jism continued squirting inside her mouth. She swallowed it ravenously, her throat pulsing with every gulp.

Just before she was painted with Todd's stuff, I was working multiple fingers into her body. I had been watching his ass as he thrust himself into our lover's mouth and her fingers massaged his package. I was so aroused at this point that I began pounding my hands against her mound and ass. She was so tight and hot and wet inside both openings, and her hips were jerking so wildly, that I knew she would be coming any second. It was the moment of his ejaculation that triggered her orgasm. She lifted her ass into the air several times, pumping against my hands. Her asshole and vagina both convulsed, clenching and relaxing rapidly around my invading fingers. Juices flowed from her throbbing pussy, coating everything around it, including my hands. I kept my fingers inside her the entire time, allowing myself the pleasure of feeling her orgasm in my own way.

Soon Todd's dick started to shrink in size, allowing it to fit even more comfortable into her mouth. She used both hands now to gently massage his balls and milk the last of his seed. Seconds later he was completely drained of cum and of strength, and could barely hold himself above her. He leaned forward, catching the edge of the hot tub as he pulled away from her, panting heavily, his limp member slipping from her mouth and dangling above her face. Chrissie gently caressed his hips and thighs, occasionally kissing and nuzzling his balls, until he was able to move again. Stiffly, Todd crept down until he was beside her in the water. Then, reaching around her body, he pulled himself close to her, his chest against her breast, and laid his head on her shoulder. For a moment or two they were still, then Chrissie wiping the remaining juice from around her mouth leaned into Todd and kissed him warmly. His hands caressed her arms, her shoulders, her breasts -- reveling in the beauty of her body and the warmth of her kiss. Chrissie leaned back into the water, taking Todd with her, his head finally resting between her breasts. It was a beautiful sight.

I lay my head against Chrissie's lean stomach, just above her pussy, and gently brushed the outside of her twat with my fingers, twirling the tips playfully across. Then I reached around and caressed her thighs, stroking the side of her right ass cheek. I felt her hand rest on the top of my head, running her fingers through my hair and drawing a line along the edge of my ear. The place was very quiet now, with just the noise of the water to break the silence. Very peaceful.

A few minutes later I felt her tapping lightly on my temple, followed by her sultry voice.

"Hey, it's your turn."

Her legs parted as I moved around in the water. Chrissie's eyes lit up at the sight of my erect member and she encouraged me forward by using her fingers to pull her slit wide open, revealing the deep pink tunnel that led straight to her womb. With only a moment's hesitation, I knelt between her legs and positioned myself over her, brushing the head of my cock briefly over the outside, then down into the crevice of her vagina. I felt the familiar tingle of initial contact as my hardness slid in between her flesh. Chrissie adjusted her hips a little, allowing me to penetrate further. I started to rock my hips, which helped me spread her lubricant around. Then I moved my hands down over her hips and grasped her ass, pulling her up, and sank myself into her pussy, all the way up until my balls were pressed firmly against her ass.

We both gasped with pleasure as she took me inside.

Unable to think clearly for a moment, I just began moving, pumping into Chrissie with a steady rhythm, concentrating on the searing heat of her deep, wet sex. I clutched onto her bottom, using the strength of my passion to hold her in the water while we ground together. Her tits were swaying just above the waterline and they bobbed and rolled with each of my thrusts. I noticed Todd's hands crept over her chest, grasping and massaging her with excitement, adding to the pleasure she was receiving from our fucking. The look on his face was all I needed to know he was enjoying this too.

I was just let myself settle into the pace of thrusting when, after Todd looked up for a second, he nudged us frantically.

The patio doors had opened in the apartment next to Dawn's. There wasn't much of a fence between them and us. Here we were, two naked men and a naked woman in a dark hot tub, pressed closely together, me still thrusting.

I was enjoying the impending thrill of getting caught....

* * *

Copyright © 2004, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.