Road Trippin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of us guys had grins plastered on our faces. Soon afterwards, Todd came very audibly too.

"C'mon, buddy," I told Mark, "Don't let up. This is what she wants. She said we couldn't wear her out and now we have to prove her wrong."

Chrissie just smiled at me. Time for to put her money where her mouth is, or pussy as the case may be.

"No problem, dude," said Mark, readily taking up the challenge.

He placed Chrissie in a sitting position on the couch, and with her legs placed over his shoulder, began pounding into her box. Chrissie had just cum and barely caught her breath when Mark started in on her. She began to moan soon after he began, and her breathing came in gasps again.

Chrissie came again. Then Mark came too.

There was no time to waste. I mounted her immediately after he pulled out. Thick wads of cum still in her pussy. Her eyes grew wide, then narrowed. She'd never had anyone else like me inside her. Todd was fairly long, but not thick, and not near my length. I was bigger than even her biggest dildo and she loved the feelings of pleasure my warm cock gave her. Which is to say, if her pussy had whipped me this past year, I knew that I had more than returned the favor.

She was a slave to my cock.

She took all I had to give her, thrusting like a madman. My dick was coated with pussy fluid and cum. I could have added another load there, but I pulled out instead of cumming in her pussy and positioned my cock at her mouth. She eagerly sucked the head of my shaft, while I jerked off until my impending orgasm filled her mouth.

She swallowed every last bit of my cream.

That put me out of commission for the moment. Chrissie looked back at Todd and Mark.

"Who's ready to fuck me? I hope someone is ready? Or did I really wear out the three of you that soon?"

To her surprise Todd and Mark were both sportin' pretty good boners.

Mark was looking to be the hardest, so he led her to Todd's king size bed and started to fuck her doggie style. Todd wanting to get full mast for another round stood in front of Chrissie to get sucked. Chrissie licked his balls and that got Todd rock hard. In an undetermined amount of time Mark again filled her pussy with his cum. Todd then flipped her over for some good old fashioned missionary fucking.

I had driven about eight hours that day, and had one too many shots of tequila. All I wanted to do was sit back and watch at that point.

Just as Todd was about to cum, Chrissie said she wanted to taste his cum. Todd must have been closer than he thought. He pulled out and Chrissie gave him one deep throat thrust, took his cock out for another thrust, and Todd lost it. Lost it all over Chrissie's laughing face. The four of us gave a contented sigh at the scene. Chrissie sat on my cock and rode me till I came for a fifth time and then hopped off and said she was going to jump in the shower. I told the guys that I was exhausted, which was pretty true, and went to the bed designated for Chrissie and me and quickly passed out.

After I passed out the shower rejuvenated Chrissie a bit and she had one more go round with Mark and Todd before she finally climbed into bed with me in the early hours before dawn, woke me up and fucked me ragged again until we both succumbed to a pleasured exhaustion. The alcohol in our bloodstreams caused us to sleep late, but the guys and I got up before noon. Chrissie didn't show her face until after two o'clock. Mark, Todd and I had a good time working off our hangovers by downing a few shots, playing a good game of hoops and loafing around the house bullshitting awhile as we waited for Chrissie to wake up before we made lunch.

When she finally got up she took a shower, she came out of it and walked into the kitchen completely nude. We all grinned, felt familiar stirrings in our loins, and I wondered if she was ready to go again just now. The look she gave us said it all. She was going to try and make good on her promise that it would take more than the three of us to wear her out. She looked me up and down with new eyes and, leaving no detail to the imagination, filled me in on what I had missed out on after I'd first gone upstairs.

It seemed that after her shower, she saw both Todd and Mark sitting there looking a little weary. She'd managed to get Mark hard, fucked him again, and then got Todd hard, and fucked him again too. When she was finished with Todd, she looked back to Mark and saw that he was curled up and in a deep sleep. She tried to encourage Todd to go for another go round, but Todd just couldn't muster another erection. That's when Chrissie gave up and came to bed with me, where I fucked her silly.

We all chuckled and admitted defeat. For the moment.

"So, Chrissie," asked Todd, "Just how many guys do you think it would take to wear your pussy out?"

I think Chrissie though he was totally joking, so playing coy she replied, "Maybe eight or ten guys."

"Cool," said Todd enthusiastically, "With the three of us, I'll have no trouble rounding up another five or seven guys willing to take on the task."

Chrissie gave him a look of immediate panic at having her bluff called, but it turned to a definite twinkle after a second. She looked at me inquiringly. I knew I was done with her exclusive services by that point, so any jealousy I might have normally had was nonexistent. And the idea of her being our gangbang play bitch sounded pretty good to me actually. That was why I'd brought her here in the first place, wasn't it? The idea was a definite turn-on. Besides the girl might get a taste for craving multiple cocks if she hadn't already. She didn't object when I nodded my okay.

"All right," she replied cautiously, "But I think it would be better asking only one or two more guys. Four to five guys at a time seems like a lot."

Todd went to his den to make a few calls. About twenty minutes later he returned with a wide shit-eating grin.

"What's going on?" Chrissie asked.

"Yeah?" added Mark.

I admit I was curious too of course. What had he come up with?

"I called a friend from work," Todd told us, "His name is Craig. He's renowned to have a huge cock, and since Marc said Chrissie's always been a bit of a size queen...."

She was, as I had told Todd, which is why she'd sought me out in the first place. For a moment I was stabbed with an irrational streak of jealousy. Would his be as big as mine? Chrissie smiled in anticipation. Would she be hotter for him if he were better hung than me? I wanted to drop her, not have it the other way round.

Todd made some more calls. Mostly failures since the guys were all either unavailable or not home. Then he called Brent, a mutual friend of his and Craig's. Todd sounded disappointed that Brent was now dating some hot little brunette. He was about to hang up when Brent interjected that his new girlfriend, Dawn, had experimented with swinging in a past relationship, and the two of them had talked about pursuing some more of this lifestyle. Brent had put the phone down, to go talk to Dawn about the proposition, and returned with an affirmative answer.

Todd said he didn't think Chrissie would mind if another girl came too, but would call them back if she did, and it would be no offense to Brent. Chrissie blurted out the more the merrier, even before I could voice my opinion of a solid yes.

Craig, Brent, Todd, Mark, Chrissie and I were all to go over to Dawn's apartment that night for dinner. She liked to cook and she had a hot tub on her back patio. It was the perfect place for our tryst.

The time flew by and soon we found ourselves in her apartment building.

Dawn turned out to be a hot tanned brunette, with nice big tits and a long slender body. Her legs were long and tan and she came up to my shoulder in height. Both girls were hot indeed, but in different ways. To say one was hotter than the other just couldn't be done. It was like comparing apples and oranges.

Dawn made up some pretty good pasta and snacks and we sat around and drank beers and did shots for a good part of the early evening. It turned out that Dawn was a something of a budding bisexual, and I knew from past experience that Chrissie was already an established muff diver when those certain occasions had presented themselves. Although that was from before I had started banging her. I could just tell this evening was going to be fun.

The topic of finally satisfying Chrissie's libido came up again thanks to Todd.

The ground rule that was set was that (for the beginning at least) Dawn would do her best to keep at least one of us guys hard, while Chrissie was just plain fucked. But if Dawn felt as though she wasn't getting enough cock for herself then she could get in on the action too. Which all seemed fair.

Chrissie and Dawn began doing body shots for our macho entertainment. The sexual part of the evening clearly began when one of the shots given to Chrissie from Dawn finished up with Chrissie's top completely off. The liquor ran down into Chrissie shorts and Dawn chased it by getting the shorts off and eating Chrissie out to make sure there wasn't a wasted drop.

I don't know about the other four of my compatriots, but I wanted to start fucking these chicks right then and there. But this was after all a challenge and I was prepared to do whatever it took to meet that challenge.

I knew it would be worth the effort.

Brent had never experienced Chrissie, so we let him have the first turn on Chrissie's merry-go-round. She was crafty though. She gave Brent that usual deep throat treatment she was so readily famous for and he lasted about as long as Todd had in the little girl's room at the bar the night before.

Which was about one minute!

She was my girl, so I got the next dibs.

Her pussy was unfucked and creamy with her juices, and I couldn't resist getting the chance to taste it again. It was nice and sweet, but everyone was waiting, so I just plugged her hole with my meat. At this point none of the guys had seen each other's peckers yet that evening. We were only dropping our shorts when it was our turn. Craig had been busy frenching Dawn, so he hadn't gotten a load of me in the flesh, but Mark and Todd had already seen my wares in action before.

I wanted to make sure Chrissie would remember my passing, so I began fucking her harder than was my signature style. She was stretching for me, but she'd loosened up so much over the last few months of our sex together that she was starting to feel like a normal pussy. Or at least what I thought of as a normal pussy. As I looked up I noticed Dawn was now fluffing Craig. Mark and Todd were already hard and Chrissie was sucking Todd as I fucked her.

Chrissie was facing opposite Craig and Dawn and couldn't see them until Dawn shifted position. Craig just grinned over at me filled with what I gathered was his usual cockiness at having the biggest piece of equipment in the locker room. I could see the size of his junk now, and I could see that he really was packing. I didn't know if he was as big as me, but I knew that he could give me a run for my money if he wasn't. Dawn was having some trouble putting that monster into her mouth. But I knew after me it would slip into Chrissie's well-stretched box without a problem.

My initial jealousy ebbed just then, as I could at least feel proud of the fact that my dick had thoroughly stretched her out all this time.

I was determined to make Chrissie remember the exact size and shape of my cock and I used every effort of will to make it last, but as the night progressed the feeling got to be too much and I came, shooting the first load within her twat. When I pulled out Craig got his first real glimpse of my cock: it was thick and proud and covered in a mixture of Chrissie's juices and my own cum. I was still very hard and very large, even though the initial hardness had passed after I came. I rubbed myself up and down to firm my snake back up again. Craig caught sight of me finally and his stunned look of disbelief told me that his confidence had now been shaken as badly as mine had earlier, if not more so.

But he seemed to recover his composure quickly enough.

Todd was eager to get in after I pulled out and he came rapidly in his excitement. Then it was Mark's turn. He too came pretty fast. Even Brent got a chance to cum again before we introduced Craig, who was still enjoying Dawn's mouth over his cock. Brent fucked Chrissie this time, but didn't last much past seven or eight minutes.

Chrissie had heard Dawn talking about Craig's monster cock and, being the size queen she was, she wanted to sample it. Craig covered himself up so she couldn't see him.

"My cock's real special baby," he told Chrissie, with a hint of that earlier cockiness again, "I've been saving the best for last. I'm going to fuck you better than you've ever had before."

Those were fighting words! I felt a pang at hearing them.

"Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to look," he told her.

"Okay," Chrissie agreed and closed her eyes.

Her waiting mouth was met by a wet kiss from Craig. She started to feel down Craig's stomach.

"Just wait baby," he told her again, "Keep your eyes closed until I put this cock inside you. Get on your hands and knees."

She followed his instructions, eyes still closed.

Then he gave her what she was waiting for, but with agonizing slowness after several minutes teasing her breasts and clit with his fingers. Chrissie's forehead wrinkled in confusion as she felt him haltingly enter.

"Marc?" she asked questioningly, feeling him fill her out.

Did she really think he was me? Damn he obviously must have felt as big as he looked.

"No, baby," he groaned, "It's one hundred percent of the Craigster."

"Oh, my God," she breathed, "I've never had anyone fill me up like that before except Marc."

Dawn looked at me and grinned a big ole grin. "Cock fight," she said summarily, "You better get that number of yours real hard baby, cause I'm gonna take on whichever of you is the champion."

I was a little amazed at how quickly she had gotten up, left the room and come back with a measuring tape.

I must have looked at her in askance because she said, "Yeah, so I sew."

"You're a fucking domestic goddess," I said, slapping her sexy ass.

"Don't you know it," she replied all sass.

Craig was still fucking Chrissie, but Dawn had to know the truth. She turned out to be a serious size queen and she'd never had a dick as big as Craig's or mine in her presence before, let alone two in the same room. For her it was like Christmas had come early. And it was going to 'cum' sooner or later, preferably in her pussy, but I just wasn't sure if it was going to be Craig or myself who delivered her present.

Craig was made to take his dick out of Chrissie's pussy for the measuring. He sported it proudly. He was very rigid. The tape went round his girth measured by Dawn's agile fingers. Then the length was checked and checked again for good measure.

"Nine and one-eighth inches," she said, sounding very impressed, "Not bad. And an impressive six and a half inches around."

The guys clapped and cat called in the background. Craig was looking pretty proud. Chrissie looked back at Craig and smiled. She had the strained look, however, of someone who wanted to get back to the action.

I had been stroking my softened meat, a little unsure.

Dawn turned to look at me, "Your turn stud. Bring that piece of meat over her so we can see who has the biggest dick this side of the Mississippi."

"C'mon now," I said leisurely, stalling for time, "I just blew my load a few minutes ago. I need more than a little hand job to get me going."

Craig seemed to be anticipating my excuse, "Bring your dick over here then."

He indicated Chrissie's gaping hole that I knew so well.

I didn't have any choice then. I didn't want to loose face in front of the guys. Walking over to Chrissie I examined the hole that Craig had left in his wake. I was just nervous as to the outcome.

"Fifty bucks says my man Marc wins this little contest," said Todd, with extra emphasis on the work 'little'.

"You're on dude," said Brent seriously, like Craig and I were prize racehorses and not young male fucking machines.

"Jesus dude," I said to Todd, "What the fuck?"

"It's okay by me man," said Craig, looking me in the eye, then to Todd, "It's your money you are gonna lose ya know."

"I'll take a piece of that too then," said Mark, who'd seen me in the locker room plenty of times.

The confidence of my boys was reassuring. Truth be told I needed a little confidence booster right then. I just hadn't been prepared for all these jealous feelings.

While the guys talked about the bet, I looked back down at Chrissie.

"Someone please fuck me," she moaned miserably.

Her pussy still hadn't retracted yet from when Craig had last pulled out, but I tried to tune out the nervousness that was causing my dick to maintain its merely semi-erect state. I focused my attention on those beautiful pink lips and the little wisps of pale blonde hair that curled around them. I really do love the way a vagina looks. The little nub of the clit. The way the skin gets all warm and red when aroused. It was a beautiful site. Her hole still gaped open, and I stroked my meat a couple times until it was hard enough to penetrate the waiting flesh. Placing the head at her entrance I pushed in. Between Craig's meat and mine there was just no resistance left. I was all the way inside in seconds, feeling my head ramming up against her cervix. It was the one place in the world I feel the most comfortable, the feeling of being back in the womb where life comes from.

The thought of it all got me real hard, real fast. Ain't no way some two-bit hack like Craig was gonna take me down. I'm the man. The master. The stud. There just ain't no fucking way.

Then Craig did something I didn't expect. I was building up a nice rhythm, really starting to fuck her, when he gave me a sharp slap on the ass.

"That's it man," he called out enthusiastically, "Really give it to her."

I nearly came right then and there. No man, I don't care who he is, slaps another man on the ass unless he's queer or in the middle of a football game. And certainly not when he's as bare assed naked as I was just then.

I felt like I swelled up two sizes at that moment, and that I was made of warm granite and steel.

I stroked twice more and slipped myself out of that hungry cunt, offering my cock to Dawn for inspection.

"Okay girl," I said, "This is the biggest cock east or west of the Mississippi. Let's see what its made of."

Chrissie let out an exasperated moan as I pulled out, "Why does everyone stop fucking me?"

She sounded desperate.

"Don't worry, I'm still here," said Craig; filling up the void I'd left in my passing.

Dawn wasted no time and I felt her cool fingernails against my dick as her fingers deftly worked the tape. I didn't look. Just waited for the findings.

Dawn gasped and said, "Holy fuck!"

She looked up at the group and read out her findings, "We have a winner. Nine and fifteen-sixteenths inches by seven inches around. Holy fucking shit."

There were whoops and hollers from Marc and Todd who seemed just as proud as if my cock belonged to them. And they looked just as happy to be collecting on their winnings. Brent looked a little crestfallen, disappointed for his buddy and probably a little unhappy his wallet was going to be a few bills less heavy. Craig frowned, but his frown was slowly replaced by a look of interest as he stared at me. Then he turned back down to savoring the sight of his cock in that delicious pussy. I had one of those rare moments where a guy looks good to me. The Craigster went from being just one of the guys then to an object of my desire in about ten seconds flat. I knew I wanted to feel the inside of his virgin ass and I wanted him to feel mine. His smooth, tight muscled body was waiting, but the hand that took charge of my dick suddenly distracted me.