Rob and Elise - An Unexpected Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan_Hero
Ryan_Hero
26 Followers

"Wanna finish by chat?" he asked bravely.

But bitter disappointment mixed with the frustration at not being able to consummate their evening made mere text unpalatable to Elise. She sighed bitterly before sending what she knew would be a disappointing answer to his hopeful question.

"Sorry Christian. But it's sort of derailed for me. Tomorrow let's hope we can take up from where we left off. I want to see you blow your load all over!" She at least did not want the evening to end on a pessimistic note.

"It's a date. Maybe we can get right to business, 'cause I want to see you cum too"

"Okay lover. Gonna get some sleep now. I love you Christian"

"Love you Elise. Nite nite"

Elise turned the lights off and snuggled down into the blankets, feeling torn: at once deliciously wicked in her rampant exhibitionism and heatedly frustrated at not having finished. Thinking about that moment, how deep she'd gone within herself, once again brought feelings of lust back up in her. Answering some sort of need, she dug her hand in behind her ass crack and fingered her anus again, rubbing her pussy with her other hand until she felt her heat re-emerge.

She envisioned Christian getting in behind her and grasping her breasts with his hands, kneading her soft flesh. But as she moved deeper into her fantasy, her thoughts wandered, and oddly enough, she started thinking of someone else. She started to envision being with Robert instead, wondering what it would be like with him. He was a bit taller than Christian, but had the same generally athletic build. He was dark-haired and wore it short where Christian was blond with a pony-tail and clean shaven where Christian had a small moustache and goatee. In the depths of her arousal, she allowed the fantasy to evolve with its new player. After all, it was just a fantasy; not real. She thought about coming up behind him and rubbing her hands over his chest before wandering down lower to stroke his penis. Was he cut or uncut? Was it bigger or smaller, longer or shorter? She thought about his hard buns, what his skin would feel like. She figured he would be a bit hairier down there than Christian.

As the fantasy deepened, she thought about taking him into her mouth, tasting his pre-cum as she pleasured him. She wondered if he was salty or sweet. She also fantasized about squatting down over his face until his tongue was deep into her pussy. She imagined looking down at his face as she rode his mouth, imagined his hands grabbing at her butt cheeks, maybe slipping a finger into her ass crack. She thought about moving down along his body and positioning herself over his dick. What it would feel like at the entrance to her vagina? Would Robert be a patient lover? Would he be patient in this fantasy? No, he wouldn't be patient in the least. He would hungrily grab her hips and pull her down onto him as he thrust himself up into her. His cock would seek her cervix as her lubrication allowed him to fuck her with abandon.

She even thought about pulling off him and settling her ass down onto his dick, letting him push himself into her tightness. In her mind, she rode the cock in her ass and grabbed Robert's hand, pulling it into her pussy so he could penetrate both her holes.

"Fuck me Robert," she whispered. Hearing his name out loud, even if only in fantasy, took her beyond her imagination; bringing her to climax.

As her muscles finally spasmed with her orgasm giving her blessed fulfillment from this rather disappointing evening, she bucked her hips into her hand, imagining that she was humping his face, or his hand or his cock. Her finger was now deep in her ass, her pussy juices lubricating her anus so it slid in and out with an erotic ease. Her thoughts were so wanton, so lustful that they surprised even her. She came with a muffled cry, feeling both fulfilled from pleasuring herself and lonely that it wasn't Christian (Robert!) who was pleasuring her. She missed having a warm body on her or beside her or under her during lovemaking or sleep.

As she was drifting off to sleep, it was Robert's face, not Christian's that was the last thing she saw in her mind's eye.

Robert got home and texted Samantha, hoping she'd be awake and up for some hot chat. Happily she was. So he settled himself in his bed and got comfortable as her words scrolled across the computer screen. After they asked each other about their days, most importantly how her son was doing (resting but terribly sick and weak), they got down to business.

"where r u?" Samantha asked

"in bed. u?"

"same. Jon is finally asleep. puked all nite. pretty tired" Samantha described.

"oh. wanna go to sleep?"

"no. i want to snuggle with you. feel you against my back as we spoon" she wrote. Robert felt a flush of happiness at those words. He was so horny he wouldn't be able to sleep without some sort of release.

"want to spoon with you too. feel your cute butt against my crotch" Robert wrote, closing his eyes briefly to imagine her body pressed up against his, the smell of her hair, the texture of the skin on the back of her neck.

"would that make you hard?" Samantha teased. "i am wiggling my butt against you. wanna feel you get hard behind me"

Robert started to rub himself thinking of being wedged in the crack of her ass, the twin globes of flesh pressed against his hip sockets. He got hard very quickly since the feel of her against him was totally arousing.

"i'm hard now!" he exclaimed.

"ooh, getting me wet. love making you horny" she wrote, then continued. "are you touching yourself?"

"yeah. you?"

"oh ya! want you so bad"

"play with yourself sam. imagine it's my fingers down there" Robert suggested. He was fully into it now, typing awkwardly with his right hand as he stroked himself with his left.

"want your mouth down there" Samantha disagreed.

Robert was surprised. Samantha didn't normally ask for him to go down on her. Whenever he tried, she pulled him up into her instead.

"you want me to lick you?"

"yes please eat me. i want just lie back and rest while you make me feel good. i need to feel good right now " Samantha described.

Robert imagined Samantha bent over and his face deep into the crack of her ass, his tongue thrusting in and out of her hot pussy. The thought of caressing her breasts as they hung free, how their small, soft shapes fit perfectly into his hands took him to a higher state of arousal. He pumped himself hard, desperate for release, for the endorphins to clear away his (loneliness) yearning for Samantha.

"lie back honey, let me stick my tongue in you. let me make you cum" he instructed.

"oh your tongue feels so good. i want more..."

"my fingers are in you now too"

"oh yes. so good"

A pause in the dialogue allowed Robert to bring himself perilously close to orgasm. He could feel his groin muscles twitching as he got close, his penis wet with pre-cum. Samantha wrote again.

"i'm getting up on my hands and knees now. i want you in me"

The image of fucking her doggy style; his hands on her hips as he thrust into her from behind was too much. He came all over himself, soiling his shirt and a bit of the sheets. Determined to not ruin things for his lover he continued writing as if nothing had happened.

"oh sam. i love loving you. you are so beautiful"

"i love you too rob. fuck me my lover, i want to feel your jism in my twat! (LOL)"

Robert laughed out loud also at the cheesy dialogue. Taking her cue, he decided to play along with silly verbiage.

"oh yes, my rod is so deep in your box!"

"pump your lovetool in my honeypot! give me your manjuice!" Samantha's comedic turn made Robert laugh even harder. He played cheesy seventies porn music in his head and tried to pass that on to Samantha.

"waka waka wauw wauw!" he wrote, hoping she was able to read the tune in the odd lettering.

"luv the soundtrack" Samantha complimented. Robert smiled, pleased at how their minds were in so comfortably in synch.

"here it comes! oh yeah!" Robert pretended to climax hoping Sam was not pretending also, but suspicious of the turn of phrasing.

"hee hee! that was fun!" Samantha exclaimed. "but i'm dead tired now. need to take off for sleep my love"

"okay sweet. sleep well. i love you" Robert messaged back.

"luv u 2"

"bye"

Robert put his computer aside and cleaned up for sleep. He missed his lover; her absence a hole in his soul. Looking at his watch he wondered if Elise had a good night chatting with her own partner. He felt a bit of irrational jealousy at the thought of her getting sexy with her man. Why shouldn't she? He just finished having cyber-sex with his woman. Angry at himself for his hypocrisy, his double-standard, he vowed to clear his mind of such unfair and unrealistic thoughts. He watched a bit of sci-fi on his computer to take his mind off his own internal conflict before turning off the lights and going to sleep.

Ryan_Hero
Ryan_Hero
26 Followers
12