All Comments on 'Robert & Beth Ch. 05'

by sirdix

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I quit reading when I couldn't figure out

Why his dad knew her mom so intimately. Comparing Beth to her mom? Really? How the duck would know how conservative she is or isn't?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

Finally a story with some good sex.Thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
story ?

not much anymore. the change of character would rather indicate a serious illness

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Karma balance.

Thanks for providing some of the bad Karma. A certain number of stories are going to suck, right? Thanks for taking one for the team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid and just bad.

But it makes the good stories better.Never met a guy like Robert, are you like him?

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
It wasn't really a bad story until part 2...then suddenly...

It wasn't really a bad story until part 2...then suddenly the writer accepts a reader's idea and it goes down...All this part and her husband feelings for her can be resumed in just a sentence: ""Honey, you have already fucked your boss and our friend plus sucking off some other guys. Why would I have a problem with my Dad?"!! He said this in a way like: "Honey........my Dad, my grand-father, my mother, the gardner, the garbage men..."!! 1*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great husband

I love a husband who is free enough to share his wife xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One dimensional characters make for a rather poor story. If they aren't made even...

....moderately read, we cannot connect to them, so don't enjoy their actions as much. A caution here. Vivid stories about promiscuous married women draw a lot of fire here. It seems the better the story and the characterization, the more rancid the negative comments.

I am not particularly fond of either the quantity or quality of cukoldry stories here. This one, however, is more hotwife than cuck.

Two things....quickly becoming pet peaves....

1. You use "taunt" when you mean "taut". I see this way to much in this forum. It is bad form for writers to use vocabulary beyond their understanding. The only fix is to inform. So..."taunt" a mean-spirited or cruel tease..."The bullies constantly taunted him about his bright, red hair.

Then "taut" as in tight, but like a rope.... "The weight of the man, hanging in the noose pulled the rope to a taut snap as he fell through the platform to his death.

I you read this and don't cop bad 'rude about the corrective tone, you should be fine.

One other thing and has become very annoying, by truthfully you are simply continuing with a trite and I think, stupid phrase that is so overused in this forum, as to be a sad ode to bad writing. I'm sayin' pulp fiction level bad here and I don't mean the movie.

The setup is some asshole just finishes up fucking the ever-living daylights out of a man's "super hot, over sexed, willing slut of a wife, and the bull or aggressive fucker turns to hubby and says, "You're a lucky man." Really? REALLY?? If he's so goddamn lucky, why is the asshole fucking her? Just a little fun at the club, darling?

No! The lucky man is the asshole that just fucked Barbie to within an inch of her life and left her with a severe case of loyalty conflict.

Hubby's not the lucky man, he the poor schtup that gets to clean up the mess and pay all the bills...while captain fuck-a-thon, gets all the fun.

Now, I don't expect either of these points to have any impact on the quality of writing in this forum.

But I hope that in your case, it will give you some freedom from the rut too many here have fallen into.

Finally, sloppy is as sloppy does. If you don't like the appellation, don't play the part....

I do hope you will continue, because, in spite of my disinclination towards this storyline, I think you could go places.

Developer you characters, tell a story that is more involved than casual fucking between over-endowed assholes and sluts every seven paragraphs, get your vocabulary under control and avoid the traps of "pop phrases" and pointless compliments between characters and you might experience some real furor from some, considerable praise from others.....you get to pick which group you want to listen to. I think you should listen to both and toss out the troglodytes and snake charmers and you'll improve.

Good luck and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor writing,

uninteresting characters. silly story.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
How about more imagination with character names?

This seems to be common with LW authors. What a pleasure when the reader can keep track of characters by distinctive, and uncommon names.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Really

Really bad story about another loving whore.

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Learn the difference between then and than.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous