Robert & Beth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth lifted her head up and spoke to Shawn' "I am sorry honey, I can't let you fuck me. I only do that when my husband can watch. Come here and I will suck you dry."

Shawn withdrew and came around and stuck his cock in front of her face. Sucking Jim back into her mouth, she nursed on his hard cock. Jim groaned and came in her mouth with some of his hot cum escaping her red lips.

Then it was Shawn's turn. He got the same treatment as Jim. Beth took his prick all the way in until her mouth was pressing against his pubic hair. As he lay embedded in her throat, Beth used a gulping technique that caressed his hardness. Shawn spurted everything.

Finally withdrawing, Shawn, Beth and Jim laid there catching their breath. The boys reached over and ran their hands over Beth. She felt her thong being removed. Jim lowered his head and begin to eat her pussy. Shawn played with one tit while sucking on the other.

She knew that they both wanted to fuck her but that wasn't going to happen. Their ministrations were too much and Beth had another orgasm

Beth lowered her head over the boy's cocks and kissed each one. Standing up, she looked down at Jim and Shawn and said, "I know you both want to fuck me and I would like nothing more then I would like to feel your cocks inside of me. Perhaps sometime soon, you both can come over when Robert is here and we will see what happens."

Jim and Shawn muttered OK and they left after giving the naked wife a hug and tongue kisses.

Beth smiled to her self and thought "wait until Robert gets home tonight. I will have quite a story to tell him about his sexy wife.

That night as Beth told Robert about her adventure with the boys, he felt his cock start to grow. Beth finished by saying, "I know both of them wanted to fuck me. I held them off by telling them that you would have to be here to watch. What do you think honey?"

Robert thought about it and said, "Beth, I can tell you really want to do that. Let's invite them for dinner and we will see what happens.

Beth's pussy moistened at Robert's agreement. She thrilled at the opportunity to have two young cocks for her pleasure and to have Robert watching would make it just perfect.

Two weeks later Jim and Shawn came over to the Thomas household for dinner. Robert greeted them at the door. They were both apprehensive. They weren't sure how Robert was going to react.

Seated in the living room, Robert opened the conversation with small talk. Then he asked them a very direct question.

"Beth told me you were both here a couple of weeks ago."

"Yes," the boys nervously replied.

Robert, enjoying their reactions, asked "she told me that both of you got a bit frisky with her." Again, another yes.

"Tell me what happened?"

Jim looked at Shawn and then replied, "Well sir, things got a bit out of hand. Beth had on a real short dress that just floated around her. She wanted to show us where to put some boxes. She climbed up a ladder and we couldn't help it."

"Help what?" mused Robert, enjoying the boy's discomfort.

"Looking under her dress and seeing her butt" Shawn replied. "Then she slipped and I caught her, but my hand accidentally was under her and was on her bare ass. Before I knew it we were kissing and she told us to get undressed!

"What happened next," asked Robert.

Shawn looked over at Jim as to ask him I they should they tell Robert that his wife had sucked both of their cocks.

Jim shrugged his shoulders and answered.

"We all were very turned on. Beth was kissing up and stoking us. Before we knew it, she was kneeling down and licking our cocks. Then she took each one of our pricks and took us in her mouth. We couldn't help it, we both came and Beth swallowed all of it. It was the hottest thing I have ever experienced."

"I enjoyed it too!"

At the sound of Beth's voice, all three guys turned their heads around.

Beth standing there. She wasn't wearing much, just a baby doll top, garter belt with long black sheer stockings and a pair of open toe, sling back heels. Hard nipples protruded through the top and they all could see her shaved, moist pussy.

Beth went over to Robert and whispered in his ear,

"Can I fuck these guys while you watch?"

"Go for it honey," was Robert's reply.

Beth walked over to Jim. Wrapping her arms around him, she whispered in his ear.

"When we were at the pool a couple of months ago, you asked me if you could fuck me. I said no, but tonight the answer might be yes."

Beth then dropped to her knees and unzipped Jim's jeans. His cock sprung out hitting her on the cheek. Beth looked up at Jim and smiling, proceeded to lick up and down his stalk. Swirling her tongue around the mushroom shaped head, Beth opened her mouth and sucked him in.

"Damn, his prick is so long and thick," Beth thought.

"I hope I can get it all," she finished thinking.

Try as she could, Beth could not get all of Jim's cock into her oral cavity.

Jim could hardly believe his eyes as he watched this older, married chick suck on his erection.

Shawn, not to be left out, started to lick on kiss Beth's legs and thighs. His searching tongue reached her hot cunt and he sucked her clit into his mouth. Shawn compressed his lips and massaged her nubbin. Beth tensed and signed as her orgasm rocked her firm body.

Beth lifted up and murmured something in Jim's ear. He then pushed her head down and she drew in Shawn's stiff erection into her mouth.

As she nursed on Shawn's cock, Beth's ass pointed up into the air. Jim did not waste any time. He positioned his hard phallus at the opening of her cunt and drove his length into her. Beth felt Jim's cock fucking into her and she moaned. Shawn, feeling Beth loosing control, pressed his prick all the way into her mouth and down her throat.

Beth reveled in the attention she was getting from her two young cocks. Feeling Shawn's cock throb against her lips, she withdrew her mouth a bit as he erupted. She just wanted to taste it before swallowing it. Bits of creamy white cum slipped from her mouth and down her cheeks.

Jim continued to pump his hardness in and out of Beth's pussy. She flexed her vagina walls adding to Jim's sensations. His cock was probing deeply into her. He could feel his balls contract and he knew he was almost ready to ejaculate into her. Beth sensed Jim's pending climax. She arched her hips higher as one orgasm after another thundered through her body.

Jim came with a mighty force. Jet after jet of semen flowed into Beth's ravenous body as she writhed in her intense orgasm.

All three bodies fell apart as they laid there exhausted from their coupling.

Beth looked at Shawn and motioned him closer. Reaching out she manipulated his cock until it stiffened. Laying him on his back, she mounted him. His penis entered her body. Beth did all the work, rotating her hips and bouncing up and down on his hard erection. Another orgasm racked her and Shawn cut loose with a splash of cum coating Beth's vagina.

Beth looked over at Robert. He had a dazed look as his fingers were wrapped around his spent cock. Beth could see that he had masturbated as he watched her with her two young friends.

Finally, Beth told the guys it was time to go. After they left, she laid beside he and asked, "Are we ok? Robert didn't say a word. Instead he pushed Beth's head down towards his groin. She eagerly started to lick all the dried semen up and then drew in his limp penis.

As he grew inside of her sucking mouth, Beth knew that they were all right.

12