All Comments on 'Robert and Kayla Ch. 03'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
notemalenotemaleover 12 years ago
Glad you're back...

Another great chapter, loved it.

Can't wait for more.....

fridayamfridayamover 11 years ago
I'm not usually a fan

of this sort of story, but this is so hot and so well-written I couldn't stop until the end--though I hope you will write more;)

HogwashHogwashabout 6 years ago
Your writing is so interesting and exciting

Ms. Jacobs,

As a fan I have read your stories for pleasure, and also for an eye for structure, style and how you started building your universe.

These are some of the early stories in the voluntary slave universe and it is really interesting to watch your craft develop from this story to the later published stories, the best of which are the Training Notes Series. Quite unhappy that they have seemingly ended ... or maybe you just stopped publishing because of the idiots on Literotica.

Your Jevon and Beth story - and I have submitted a comment in the final chapter of that story - is clearly a later work where you tried to bring the arrangement into sharper focus by delving into the characters' various reactions to the situation. This, unfortunately, brought the trolls out of their holes. It is not your best work, for the reasons I put in the other comment, but it is a very interesting series.

I would love to help you continue to write, or obtain permission from you to write in your universe. If you do occasionally still glance at your literotica profile from time to time and want to reach out to me, my (smut) writing email is totalhogwash@gmail.com.

Thank you again for all your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous