Robert and Kayla Ch. 03

Story Info
Enter Jevon and Beth.
8.5k words
4.2
20.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

"Well she's a pretty little slut. I'll give her that."

My head snapped back and almost hit Robert in the balls. I swear. He chucked the side of my head to correct me and I slid down lower away from his jewels. But I might have actually smiled then for the first time in about 3 hours. Jevon had called me "pretty" and a "slut" -- and I was so surprised and happy at that that I nearly destroyed Robert's manhood.

At the time of the comment I was seated on the floor nude between Robert's spread legs. He was on the couch and had put his boxers back on -- cool white silk boxers that contrasted nicely with his coal black skin. Jevon was at the other end of the couch, still naked, with Beth seated between his thighs in the same position I had for Robert. I don't know if Jevon saw me flinch, but Beth did and I could see her smile and almost begin to laugh at the sight. I looked closely at her for the first time since our recent business ended, but I'll tell you about that business later. For now I was just looking in stunned belief at this girl again, the slut!

Jevon had called me "pretty" but the only word I could think of for Beth was "stunning." Even with streaks of dried cum on her face and tits and belly and thighs and ass (although I couldn't see that just then) she had to be the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in person, let alone seen from every obscene angle you could imagine. I was so envious of her --and felt slightly pissed at Robert for bringing me into a situation where in some ways I had to compete with her. Because she's everything I'm not -- petite (I'm just shy of tall for a girl), blonde (dark hair for me), gorgeous tits (a gravity defying C cup at least, and mine are barely a B), small pretty pink nipples (mine are nice, but a dark wine color),beautiful face with fine features, pouty lips, and a daintily pointed small nose (whereas I'm more the plain girl type, nothing horrible but not particularly arresting), trim belly with a discreetly jeweled belly button (mine is unadorned), a beautiful cunt with soft fine blonde hairs nicely trimmed (mine is dark but at the moment shaved.) Her smile, naturally, was beautiful, her teeth perfectly white and even, just like her body. So I was feeling pretty insecure the minute I met her earlier that day, and wasn't sure that she hadn't been laughing at me the entire time we slutted together for the two men.

But I'll tell you what made my head snap then. It wasn't just being called "pretty." Over the previous 20 minutes or so -- or more or less directly after we had all finished sex and Beth and I had served everyone drinks in our cool-down period -- Jevon had blasted a critique at Robert of basically everything about me. My looks, my body, my performance, my obedience, my tits, my cunt. Everything. It started with my mouth. Apparently I had no idea how to give head.

"She's really a terrible cocksucker," he had begun. I felt like I got hit by a train. I had been feeling like things went really well, not that I had any point of comparison but everyone in the room had gotten off multiple times and I thought I'd done every slutty thing Jevon had demanded all afternoon. And here was my review: not "average", not "inexperienced", not "bad", but "terrible." I immediately had felt the bile rise in my throat -- partly because he didn't like me, partly because I thought it was an awfully rude thing to say, and partly because I felt bad for Robert and all the work he had put in on getting me to suck him off correctly. I realized my fair Irish skin was going to blotch up with red all over. You can't have any idea of the shame a girl feels when she's trying to please and is humiliated that way. And in front of Beth too!

Robert was silent as Jevon went on. "I blasted her throat and she drooled half of it down on the seat; made the slut lick it up but it's still sticky here." His right hand slid over the leather cushions between the two men while the left continued to twirl Beth's hair as she sat submissively beneath him. "Her throat needs to be opened up. Plus she's got no idea how to use her hands when she gives head. She don't pump it, don't slide up it, don't do nothing with them. My nuts and asshole were right there for her to service while she was sucking but .... Nothing." And I felt the red heat spread from my belly up over my tits. I was sure Beth would be getting a big laugh out of that one too. "Her mouth is still too small. I can fix it but right now... And her concentration is an issue, just like you said it would be." Damn that Robert for telling him, and damn Jevon for humiliating me yet again. Why not just call me a total loser as a slut?

And then he did: "She's just not much as a slut."

"When I fucked her she was like a rag doll. I guess she's OK on top, but when I bent her over to fuck her from behind she was sliding all over the place, and falling down. No push back, you know? No stamina for the fuck. I need a girl who can fuck back when I fuck her." He had pronounced it 'stam-in-a' and I would have laughed at that if it hadn't been my 'stam-in-a' that was on trial. "Even on her back she slides around and you can't nail the pussy right. I mean Beth weighs less than her I bet and yet she can take the pounding in any position. She needs to work some muscles and stay in place to get fucked. "

Again Robert said nothing. I felt like I might be sick. I looked over at Beth but by now she was zoned out looking up towards the ceiling with her head resting on Jevon's thigh and the head of his cock snaked down resting on her chin. Now my face and neck were hot. I glanced down and saw the red blotches on my tits.

"She's slow to obey. When I got her blowing me I told her what I wanted next -- cunt. But she kept blowing me looking up like a stupid college girl. Didn't you ever train her to swap her mouth to her cunt when you command? That's probably just training, I guess. But if a slut is natural she knows when she hears the word "cunt" to present it, and this girl doesn't." He paused. "So yeah I finished in her mouth and throat but like I said she missed most of the cum." But that was so unfair. It wasn't a lack of obedience! I just figured he was calling me 'cunt' while I sucked him off. How was I supposed to know it was a command to present my pussy? And I certainly did not miss most of his cum; there were only a few streaks on my chin and tits at the end, and what felt like 12 ounces of sperm in my belly.

"I didn't even bother to try her ass. I mean if she can't keep her position when being fucked in the cunt from behind, there's no way she can hold her own with my dick up her asshole." I was still pissed off. But it was true that Robert had never trained me for anal.

My head was swimming. I didn't so much feel sick to my stomach then as that I might just pass out. I wanted to speak out. Or have Robert speak out. Or anything to stop this. But it wasn't my place and I knew that despite the shame I was feeling I had to sit there quietly and take it. Take it and hope for some miracle to save me, and to save my relationship with Robert. I was beginning to realize that Robert was not going to speak up either. It had become clear even before then that Jevon was the top man in the room. The thought of that made me angry, sick and hot again all over. But Jevon marched on.

Just as he was starting up again with a critique of my tits and nipples, both of which he found too small, the cell phone on the dining room table opposite our position went off. Beth looked up at Jevon and he nodded, yes she should answer. We were silent while Beth hopped up and gracefully -- or as gracefully as a nude slut can -- walked over and got the phone before the 3rd ring. I was temporarily transfixed by the gentle sway of her ass as she walked, and I'm sure the gentlemen were too.

Her conversation went: "Yes.....Yes....OK wait." She looked at Jevon and asked "Do we need him tonight?" Jevon gave a brief shake of the head 'No'. Beth went back on the line" "No, nothing more tonight....I think I'll be here all night....Yes, I'll call if he needs you....Yes....OK, goodbye." She snapped it shut and walked back to her position, her expression a blank and her tits bouncing just a tiny bit, making them look more perfect than I could even have imagined. Jevon played with her nipples and inserted a thick middle finger in her cunt before letting her sit again. Then he popped the finger into her mouth to let her suck while he went on.

He had turned towards Robert and said "That was Jack." They both laughed and took a swirl of the expensive scotch we had served 10 minutes earlier. "I just think her tits are too small to use. Not the slut's fault, but you know she kinda looks like a boy from the side. Have you even tried fucking those tits?" They both laughed again at this one and I thought now I will pass out for good. I glanced at Beth. But this time she gave me a sympathetic look and silently mouthed the words "They're fine." I could have kissed her then. I could have kissed her for having one human reaction, for her being nice to me when no one else would be.

"And she doesn't know much about eating pussy either. I mean Beth always gets off easy with a slut's mouth down on her cunt -- but it was taking forever." This time Robert did interject. "Well it was her first time." "Oh? First time eating vaj? You didn't tell me. So OK but obviously she's gotta learn how to eat out a girl, to take all the sperm out of her cunt and get her off at the same time. But at least that explains why she looked so uncomfortable when Beth was eating her. First time getting eaten herself too?" Robert must have nodded because I didn't hear any answer and Jevon moved off the subject of my lesbo skills, or the lack thereof.

There was a long pause as the men drank some more. Then "But she's a pretty little slut. I'll give her that."

Robert finally spoke up. "She is." Pause. "So what do you want to do with her?"

And I freaked out all over again. I wasn't aware that they were going to "do" anything with me -- at least not anything other than the sex things I'd been doing all evening. And it hit me for the first time. What do men do with sluts that disappoint them? Kill them? Whip them? Abandon them? Sell them into prostitution? Do they end up on street corners selling blowjobs for $10 a whack? Or maybe just get kicked nude to the curb with a few bucks for a cab ride home? What does happen to them? I knew Robert so I knew, I absolutely knew, that he would never be violent. But what if Jevon convinced him to drop me in favor of some other white slut? Someone who had better tits? Knew how to suck a cock? Didn't slide around on her knees when she was being pounded by a huge guy, one who Robert had told me had been a stand out linebacker in college? One who was ... well a better, more natural slut?

Jevon spoke up then. "Yes, what will we do with her? That's the question." I chanced a glance up towards Jevon and, unfortunately for me, caught his eye right on me. My head bowed back down in shame and confusion. What would he do with me? Because it was clear that it was going to be up to Jevon no matter how he might say 'we" in discussion with Robert. His gaze had been driving right through me and I felt more naked than ever, like my insides and my brain and my mind were all his to dispose of at that time.

I wanted desperately for him to keep me. To let me learn and develop. From him. From Robert and from Beth. I could learn. I could improve. Even if there was no way on earth for me to say anything like that or anything at all, at that point.

Jevon repeated himself. "What will we do with her?" Then he laughed and said "I've got it. What will do is have Beth clean her up so she can fix some of that nice food that Jack brought in. I'm starved after all that fucking and I bet the girls are too. So let's let them serve us the dinner. But Beth clean the slut up -- clean yourself up too -- before she gets cummy fingers all over the food."

By this point Beth had jumped up and stood above me. She reached out so I could take her hand and pulled me up. I was faced away from the men and Beth began to steer me out of the room towards the bath for our cleanup. We got to the edge of the room before I halted and spun. Jevon and Robert were staring at us, probably just admiring Beth's ass as we walked I figured. I stammered it out but got it all out. What it sounded like, or came across as, with my voice croaking, red splotches all over me, a cum crusted naked slut, I have no idea. But I got it out. I said. "Jevon, please don't get rid of me." My voice faltered and I almost stopped. But then I found it, with Beth tugging on my arm, and said "I can try to do better." And Beth grabbed my waist and hurried me from the room.

II.

We made it to the bedroom and, oddly after what we'd been through, Beth went right to the closet and put on a short kimono-style robe. Then she smiled at me -- or was it a laugh again? I should have been thinking "what a time for modesty", or maybe I could smack the smile right off the cunt's face. But I couldn't think. I lost it and burst into tears. It was too much; it had all been too much. Here I had been thinking of myself as a faithful, obedient, and relatively trained girl. Now I was a reject about to get thrown out after serving dinner. I was sobbing and the hot tears went down my face and splashed over the dried cum on my tits. I looked down in shame, saw the splash on my tit and thought, "Guess Beth missed some of that jizz, maybe she should be the one punished."

But then Beth had her arms around me, comforting me, hugging me to that thin robe. "Hush, baby. Hush. It's going to be all right. Don't let that bastard Jevon bother you. He has this thing about breaking a girl down when she's going to be one of his girls. Didn't Robert even prepare you for that? "I was still crying, almost hysterical and gasping for air. But her words were getting through somehow. I hugged her tight. "Yeah, does it to all the girls. You should have seen the last one, Carolyn somebody. He was really brutal on her -- even though I think secretly that he liked her." She paused and kissed my cheek. "Hush, baby. You don't even know. It's going to be fine. No one is going to kick you out. He just wants you....to know your place. "Beth was kissing my cheek and forehead. And I began to calm down. Then the image of Carolyn the beautiful blonde I'd met in the classroom on the first day rose up. Was that the slut Jevon had gotten rid of? If so then I didn't see how I'd ever have a chance.

I looked at Beth, at that gorgeous face in close-up. And couldn't believe the whole thing. The sex. The debasement! Being a slut. The awful sound of Jevon talking about me like that to Robert. Realizing that I was trying out for a part in the most degrading fashion. And that it was ending up with me in the arms of a beautiful girl I would have been embarrassed even to look at before. And that she was hugging and kissing me like a child with a stubbed toe.

Why was I a slut? I really didn't need to be, never thought I would be, and never would think that I was destined to be for the future. Sometimes I figure I'm like a druggie who thinks: I can give it up whenever I want to. But never does. Or at least never did over the prior months of Robert's and my relationship. I had told myself I was happy being his slut. That it suited me there and then in my life. Why? Well the usual I guess in terms of family history. The adored father. Who cheated. Cheated many times and with many women. Who sent the message with his behavior that women were and should be cunts if they wanted to get the good men like him. The strange mother. Beautiful. A prude who wanted to be something else. Super religious, almost fanatical, swinging back and forth between condemning and sweetly forgiving dad. Submissive and pleasing one day, and a banshee in front of me and in front of everyone the next. Unbalanced. And it fed my notion of the way the world was. She never wanted my dad -- he just swept her off her feet I suppose. A woman picks the wrong man, or worse, allows the wrong man to pick her, and then she spends her life undercutting him. Trying to make him pay for what he has done -- or for what she has done to herself.

And at some point I decided I wouldn't be that woman. That I would choose right. And that that was Robert, because I definitely chose to let him train me before he ever put a hand on me. That once I chose the man, I would do everything for him, be everything for him, that there would be no limits and no undercutting. If he wanted sex he would have what he wanted. And if he wanted me to be Betsy-homemaker then I would be that. And if beyond sex he wanted a slut, then that was it for me. And I could bring all the religious fervor to my role as a woman that mom would have if she hadn't spent so much time belittling dad for his need for sluts. So right now Robert was right for me. Maybe not forever, but right now. I mean I loved him but I was certainly smart enough to know that our relationship was not likely to end in that Betsy-homemaker role or anything approximating it. I would always have options. I was smart, and good enough looking to know that. But I didn't want the options yet. Not with Robert unsatisfied (if he was) with me. And not even with Jevon or Beth unsatisfied since Robert had delivered me to them as well.

Beth was still kissing the tears away from my cheeks, chin and forehead. Don't get me wrong. It was not sexual, not like what she and I had been doing an hour earlier. She was my protector then, and I flashed back on her encouragement when Jevon had been so mean about my tits. I looked at her in awe and appreciation. She confused me. Maybe she had never been laughing at me? Now she took me by the hand into the bath and turned on the shower. We stood there hand in hand waiting for the water to get nice and hot. Then she stripped off the robe and we walked in together under the spray. We soaped and rinsed and soaped up again, helping each other in the nicest way. And then we did our hair, each lathering the other and swapping places to rinse. Then she was kissing me, but this time on the mouth. And her fingers went to my pussy as she went to kiss my tit. Then I kissed her back using my tongue to please her and I was crying again, but she kissed away the tears and led me out of the shower.

We got out and dried off together, sharing the one blow-dryer, and then fixing each other's hair and makeup just as we thought the guys wanted. Beth kept telling me how pretty I was, and that I needed to stop crying and be a good girl so we could make the men happy. She shared her perfume, a different scent than she wore, so we could complement one another. I was still shaky, wondering where my clothes had gone. Beth came out of her closet with two cute little sundresses which we pulled over our heads. No bras, no panties. Robert usually insists I wear some nice lingerie since he views stripping me as a sign of my submission, but apparently Jevon had different standards. Right now I was going to follow Beth's lead no matter what -- so no undies for either of us.

Since I am taller the mini barely covered my ass cheeks which made us both laugh. Hers was a bright yellow that made her look unbelievably ripe and pure at the same time, but for me she chose a quieter dress with broad stripes of red and blue. Beth kissed me again, lingering as she did it with her fingers grazing my nipple through the thin material and whispered "Jevon will love you in this." She smelled so unbelievably good and wholesome then, so soft and feminine as she grazed my body! "Be a good girl and let's get that dinner heated up. No more tears tonight!"

III.

I thought back to the day, which was disorienting from the beginning. So let me tell you how it happened from my point of view, from the way I felt while it was happening.