Robert and Kayla Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd made plans to visit my parents that Saturday morning. Robert had not said a thing about us getting together, which usually meant that he was working hard on the thesis which was due in 3 months. I hadn't seen mom and dad in months and figured this was the time to do it. But it was going to have to wait. Robert called just as I was pulling the car out of the drive and told me where to go -- and go right away. I had time to call them and beg off the plan while I was driving to what turned out to be Jevon's address. He lived in a modern high rise right down town, so I pulled in the underground parking and took the elevator up to the 18th floor. When I knocked on the door, Beth was there looking like a petite goddess, wearing a simple white shift, no shoes and an expensive looking gold necklace. It was only later that I noticed the word "SLUT" woven into the gold and pressing her throat. Beth was laughing at something as we introduced ourselves and she gave me a peck on the cheek. Then taking me by the hand she brought me in.

Jevon and Robert were standing in the living room, which was all massive windows and amazing views of downtown, talking quietly, so quietly that I couldn't make out what either was saying till we were about 5 feet from them. And that was just Jevon saying "yeah, 20 days and that's it." My first impression of Jevon was that he was huge. He's 6 feet 4 inches compared to Robert's 6' -- 1", but maybe 220 lbs. compared to my lovers more slender 185. Robert is dark coal colored, Jevon more a dusky tan. Robert is in great shape, but Jevon looked like the kind of guy who could lift a small car by himself.

Robert came over and kissed me. Jevon just stared, looking me over top to bottom with no apparent reaction.

"Jevon, this is Kayla. Kayla, Jevon."

We said our 'Hello's' to one another. His eyes fixed mine in a way that made me uncomfortable but tingly at the same time. Girls always know what men are thinking in that way, and what he was thinking was "Well, I'll try her out." And I got my Irish up, as Mom would have said, right away. Be skeptical Jevon -- I'll show you.

Of course there was no mystery as to why I was there. Robert hadn't said much, but it was very clear that there was a couple -- if I can call a man and his slut a couple -- named Jevon and Beth that we would be with, and that Robert had very high esteem for Jevon, his opinions and his position. What that position was I had no idea, but I could tell from the surroundings that whatever it was Jevon appeared to be a pretty well to do guy. I was so nervous. None of us spoke. Then Beth was pulling me towards the kitchen to fix drinks for the guys.

After that things are sort of a blur. Standing before them together, Jevon invited Robert to fuck Beth, who was undressing even as Jevon spoke. I remember being surprised that she was wearing panties, tiny peach colored panties that would not show through her white skirt. Beth knelt before Robert to unbuckle him and discard his pants. Then she was sucking his cock, and I felt it ping deep in my stomach. Her panties were still on but she was otherwise nude. Robert sat on the couch now to let her blow him. Robert likes to be sucked long, soft and slow. Somehow Beth must have known because she was taking her time loving his dick, kissing lightly up and down the shaft, swirling her little red tongue around the swollen head of the cock, supporting his balls gently and then kissing each of them as though they were precious gifts. Maybe she'd sucked him off before?

Robert was starting to twitch then his eyes went to mine and he said "Watch and learn, Kayla!" Beth continued her gentle slutty blowjob and I saw her graze her slender middle finger up under Robert, along his ass and then gently up the seam between his balls. Jevon was looking down at her without expression, but I could sense his pride of ownership in her mouth. Robert twitched again and I could see pre-cum smeared on Beth's lips and right cheek. Then she inhaled his 10 inches in one big gulp so that you could see his cockhead extending her throat.

Jevon walked me in closer so we could watch. Since I'd been on my way to visit my parents I just had on old jeans and a tee. My panties and bra were new and cute and clean so I was ok there, but any girl would be embarrassed seeing how elegant Beth was. Even if she happened to be mostly nude, on her knees, with a cock in her throat. Jevon told me brusquely to strip and I did while I stared at Robert's face. I wondered about keeping my panties on -- just because Beth had. Jevon settled that by pulling them down to my knees. As I stepped out of them I looked again at Robert and Beth, so jealous of her right then! His eyes were closed while Beth blew him, still slow and slutty but this time with the full extension of cock down her throat. I saw Robert finger the "SLUT" necklace as her head bobbed up and down on the thick black cock.

Now Jevon turned me towards him, away from Beth. His finger entered my cunt, gently at first, then deeper and harder. He was probing me, testing me and inspecting me. He turned me and bent me over at the waist, entering my pussy again from behind, then running his long fingers along the crack of my ass right over my little pucker. He grunted. It sounded like approval but who knew for sure? He stood me up, working my tits and nipples under those big hands. I was unzipping him and knelt just as she had to get the trousers off. He took off his shirt and led me to an easy chair off to the side of Robert and Beth. I knelt as she had and licked the plum colored head of his cock. Maybe the same size as Robert's? Meaning it was huge. But no bigger at least and I was happy that my lover was at least Jevon's equal in this department. But his balls! Round and soft and a bit hairy and they hung lower than Robert's, 2 perfect little round robins eggs for me to enjoy. I snuck a quick kiss on each of them.

Then I was sucking his cock for all I was worth, trying to please him, to put on a show, to outdo Beth, and to make Robert proud of the training he'd put in on me. I could see her blowjob out of the corner of my eye, but distraction is one of my chief faults as a cocksucker -- Robert had worked me hard to correct that -- and I concentrated hard on Jevon's tool. He had it in my throat, and I gagged a few times, but always dove back down to get him back the territory in my throat that he had already conquered. I was just so busy worshipping his tool that I never did get around to sucking and licking those pretty balls the way he deserved. But they were bouncing nicely off my little white face and chin as I sucked him from every angle I could manage. Each slap of the sperm loaded nuts accompanied the plunge of the cockhead into my throat. I was in heaven.

I could almost not even process Jevon calling me 'slut' and 'cunt,' but I know I felt a little thrill surge through me that he was getting off on calling me these slut names. He was chucking my head and pulling my hair, pulling my nipples hard, then using my nice thick black hair as a handle so he could fuck my mouth and calling me 'cunt' again. I felt proud that I could take it and take that big fat cock most of the way down my throat -- hoping that Robert (and Jevon) would think my oral submission a tribute to Robert's ownership of my mouth and throat. I concentrated hard, and it was worth it. Then he was blasting in my mouth, rich gooey sperm was everywhere and I panicked realizing that I couldn't hold it all in for a swallow. I spilled some but swallowed everything I could. Then Jevon took me by the hair to where I had spilled on the leather chair and had me lick it up. Interesting! His cum was richer, thicker and creamier than Robert's, although I secretly thought Robert's was more fun to taste and swallow. The cum on my chin and tits he left, and he blocked my hands from cleaning there.

When I looked up Beth was beside me, her mouth obviously full of Robert's cum. See! I had concentrated so hard on Jevon that I wasn't even aware of Robert cumming in the slut's mouth. She bent in and kissed, letting my lover's sperm slide along her tongue over mine and into my belly. Then she was kissing and cleaning my face and tits. My mind was racing but my body went almost rigid with fear and shame, having another girl love me and clean me like that, having her kiss me, and having me enjoy the fact that I got Robert's cum mixed with Jevon's inside me. As she kissed me all over to clean me I realized that I had her boob in my hand for the first time. My pussy ran wild as soon as I felt that beautifully soft, round, womanly tit. I bent in and got one kiss on the side of her breast -- I mean it was only polite given the job she was doing on mine. But Jevon barked something and she scooted away from me to kneel and then sit at his feet. I crawled over between Robert's legs, hoping my little ass wiggle would not go unnoticed.

The guys rested with us on the floor. Not a word was spoken. I spent the time trying to catch Robert's eye for some clue as to how I was doing, trying to avoid Jevon's and trying not to look too much at Beth stretched out beside me. Beth, in all her naked blonde slut glory. Her perfect tits with those rosy red nipples, smaller than mine even though her tits are so much larger. So full, so womanly and feminine and perfect! Her gorgeous ass. And the wet slit between her open thighs. I modeled my pose after hers, thinking that if she exposed her ass and pussy in that certain way then that was the way it had to be done. And then I focused on "SLUT" -- how and where did you get one of those? Would I get one of those? Then Jevon was ready to fuck me.

Fuck me he did, with Robert and Beth sitting watching us. He took me on all fours and I felt my cervix would burst from the force of his thrusts as he drove me into the rich carpet. I thought that Robert fucked hard, but it was nothing like the savage thrusts deep inside that Jevon gave me. Then he took me on my back, on my side, and finally placed me on top so I could bounce my little cunny up and down his thick love pole. My cunt had loosened a bit from the earlier attack and I could feel every fiber inside my pussy getting reamed. I was cumming for the first time when finally he pulled out. Did he want to cum in my mouth? No he bent me over again on all fours and I thought 'Oh, no! My ass is going to be raped now.' But he just rubbed his cockhead along my ass slit, before plunging back into my cunt from behind. I could see Beth underneath Robert from this position. He was fucking her now. I had a bird's eye view of his cock sliding in her fuzzy little slit. She looked every bit as wet as I felt. She made these incredibly feminine, slutty sex moans as he fucked her. Then Jevon unloaded his cum deep inside me and I crashed to the floor on my belly to watch Robert finish his slut. When he came inside Beth I saw him tense and push in her hard.

When Robert was done cumming she hopped up to turn and lap up the juices from his cock, and got a pretty half a mouthful that she smilingly displayed to Robert for his approval. But this load the greedy little whore swallowed down without sharing as she had before. I realized then that I should have cleaned Jevon's cock after he fucked me, but when I looked up he had retreated to the couch and was intent on watching Beth.

I figured we were done. Both of the guys had cum twice in us, I'd cum once from getting fucked, which is slightly unusual, and Beth sounded at least like she had had a number of littler, little girl pop-cums. The slut. She took me to the kitchen, this time just for some waters for us all. I was looking for a sign but it never came. When we served the drinks and cut the cum in our mouths with a few sips of our own, Beth took me and lay me down again on the carpet. Now she slipped between my thighs and I felt her cold wet mouth on my pussy. She was lapping and licking and sucking me off now. I immediately freaked out and started to thrash under her a little, thinking it wrong that so beautiful a woman would have to lick me there. And I was no doubt feeding her another load of the sweet sperm Jevon had deposited in my cunt. But she licked me so nice! And I could lean up on my elbows and watch her pretty face as it buried itself over and over between my thighs. I lay back, spread my legs wider and let her go at it. And oh-my-god was she good! She made me cum that pretty little girl. Uncomfortable or not with my first real lesbian love scene I just couldn't help it. I had to cum for that mouth and tongue. And did. Then her hips and cunt were over my face, her ass squashing my tits down. I freaked again and tried to get out. Then gave in and kissed her pussy. Then licked it. Then lapped it. And then I decided to eat all the cum out of her that I could manage. And my tongue snaked inside the rich, tangy, fucked, sperm rich hole over my mouth. I swallowed everything she gave back. I wanted her to cum in my mouth so bad, but I don't think I could manage it even after sucking her clit for what seemed like an hour. But I was enjoying it by the time Jevon called time and she squirmed out from under me.

Now we were stretched out next to one another. Really done this time. Beth and I wobbled out to the kitchen again, this time pouring scotch for the two men and getting ourselves another taste of water. So we went back and served the guys and assumed our positions. A minute passed while they tasted the scotch. And that's when I heard it:

"She's really a terrible cocksucker." And on and on and on through a ten minute dissection of my lack of skills, through the call from Jack, and then till the ending phrase: "Well she's a pretty little slut. I'll give her that."

IV.

But you already know that part. How shamed I was, and how Beth finally showed me what a sweet heart she was. How we showered and dressed and got ready to serve up the steaks that had been brought in.

I looked over at Beth while she cooked and I made the salad. Could this beautiful woman really have gone down on me? Did I eat her pussy too, even if according to Jevon I was no good at it? And kiss her pretty tits just as she had done mine? And swap our lovers cum from our mouths? And lick each other's sperm splotches clean? She was beautiful then. All concentration at the stove, all focused on her job. Beth was so beautiful and happy looking then. She was what I wanted to be. I went over and kissed the back of her neck. I kissed her and held her from behind while she cooked, weighing each breast gently with my small hands. She turned and kissed me back but shooed me back to work, giving me a big open gorgeous smile and a pat on the ass as she said "Enough of that .... for now." She laughed out loud and turned back to the stove.

Jevon called her back then. Beth hurried out and I watched the stove and heated some nice bread for the meal. She was only gone for maybe 3 minutes but when she returned I could tell something was wrong. She wasn't crying but looked close.

"What is it Beth?"

"It's Jack. He fucked it up. God damn him!"

"What? Who is Jack?"

"He's .... Well never mind. He's someone who does work for Jevon. And he was supposed to bring over the wine earlier. He even said he had." It looked now like she would cry. But she went on. "When I went to get it, there was every kind of Pinot Noir but the one Jevon wanted. Now he's pissed off at me and at Jack."

"Why at you?"

"Well -- I mean. Well wait and let me call him. I don't know. Jevon didn't tell me too but...."

She took her phone from the purse she had in the kitchen and dialed while I took the steaks off.

"Jack! You dick!.....The wine......No it's not.....All the others are except the one he wants.....it's the Greaves Pinot '86.....Oh my god! Why did you have to fuck this up? We were having such a nice time......Maybe.....Well ok. I can hold the dinner about 10 minutes. Right now! Did you hear me?"

She clicked off.

"The asshole left it in the back of the car. Figures he'd bring it all in except the right one."

I looked at her; she was red with anger at this guy. I went over and hugged her again, feeling good that I could supply the comfort this time.

"Yes, but who is this Jack that ..."

"Oh fuck it. You'll know soon anyway. Jack is my husband. "

"Husband! Holy fuck! Your husband is bringing the wine?"

"Yeah, that was him on the phone earlier too -- remember Jevon said he wouldn't be needed? Well he does all sorts of errands for Jevon, especially on nights when Jevon and I are together. Other times too but...well its' complicated."

"But, oh my god, are you ok? Jack knows?"

"Of course he knows, silly! Jack knows everything that Jevon and I do together."

She kissed me and said "But let's get going. I can tell you my life story any time you're free to tell me yours. But in the meantime we can start serving."

By the time we brought the dishes to the dining room, the doorbell was ringing. Beth turned red and ran for it.

Jevon said "Bring him in slut -- might as well do it now." Beth blushed and ran again. A moment later I saw Jack for the first time -- a slight, wiry kind of nondescript guy, maybe 5'8" or so, with 2 bottles of red wine under his arms. He put the wine on the table and stood looking at Beth. Then at me. Then back at his wife. The rest of us froze.

Jevon said "Well Jack you have disappointed me.'

"Yes, but ....I thought that.."

Jevon cut him off. I watched Robert and Beth as they watched the scene unfold. Neither seemed to have any reaction beyond Beth's deep scarlet blush, but I felt like I would burst from curiosity. How on earth did these 2 end up like this?

Jevon: "Jack, you know I don't care about your excuses....The question is what a suitable punishment is for someone who screws up like this. I think Beth had better stay with me for this next week or so. You are dismissed. She'll call you when it's time."

Jack hung his head and walked silently towards the door. Beth followed him and let him out without a word spoken between them. For some reason I stood and followed the two of them to the door, and then realized that that was probably a mistake. In the foyer Jack decided to get snippy. "So I'm dismissed? You think I'd deserve more than that -- all I do for this guy." Beth was trying to edge him to the door, but he stopped in his tracks to check me out again. He looked me up and down with a little sneer on his face, and my blush broke out all over again.

"So this is the new girl?"

"Yes, of course. Who did you think she would be?"

Now Jack smiled at me through the leer and said "Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing her nude, or watching her do her business."

"Well you can forget that Jack cause we're all done with that for now."

"Who did her? They do her together?"

"No Jack, not that it's your business but Jevon took her. He had to .."

Jack burst in. "You mean Jevon didn't touch you? He just did this slut? Fuck, after all I do."

Beth was finally able to manage him into the open door frame. She looked at him with some contempt and said "Listen, you mind your own business. Jevon has to do this his own way and its none of your business."

"OK, I get it. But tell me one thing. How was she eating your pussy? I know how much you like that."

"Oh for Christ's sake Jack she was fine. It was fine. Jevon is fine. The only one here not fine is you and you have to leave now."

And he did, cursing and saying "Call me if..." But then the door was closed. We heard Jevon calling us back and we both hightailed it out of the foyer towards the dining room.

When she returned Jevon turned to us and actually apologized. "I'm sorry for that my friends! But that's over and Jack doesn't matter to us anyhow. Right Beth?' Beth nodded. "And now it's time for us to eat. I'm starved. But there is one more thing first. I think it's time we tell Kayla what is happening. Time even before I eat! Robert? Will you?"