Robert and Kayla Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert nodded to Jevon as he turned to me. "Kayla, my little slut. Tonight has been hard on you. But, I hope, educational as well. You know I love you, and that I've dedicated myself over the last few months to training you to get ready for this." He seemed like it was hard for him to talk, but plunged on. "Beth likes you, I can tell. Jevon likes you in his own way." At this both he and Jevon gave a deep chuckle. "But I know it's been hard." Here he paused to laugh longer and harder, but Jevon suddenly looked serious and I was about to pass out for maybe the tenth time that day. "But now it's time to tell you what we are going to do with you."

My stomach got that feeling again, and I was unconsciously picking at the hem of the little sundress, lifting and smoothing it, then lifting and smoothing it again. Robert's hand reached out to stop mine, the first time he'd touched me all night after the greeting of a peck on the cheek. I was looking down at the floor -- trying anything to avoid Jevon's gaze.

"Kayla. We have 20 days. Twenty days till the four of us -- meaning mainly you and Beth -- audition for a private club that Jevon and I are interested in for both personal and business reasons. You needn't know the details of the club or its business or even its name. Let's just call it SNM while we're here together. But SNM is important, to me and to Jevon. And whether we are accepted is largely a function of how well behaved, how well disciplined and obedient and compliant, you and Beth are. Really it's just how much you can take -- how far you can go as a slut. We only have one chance. You need work -- a lot of work. I trust that Jevon has been sufficiently forthright with you to have you understand some of the shortcomings you have as a slut for him, which means the shortcomings you have for me as well."

I realized that I was nodding like a fool. I was sure my face was red all over, and that the awful Irish blush was coloring my neck and tits as well. But Robert was holding my hand and Beth was watching me with her happy, sympathetic, sweet eyes. So I took it.

"What we'll do is Jevon will keep you for the next 10 days. Here. With him and with Beth. That's the real reason Jevon is keeping her, not that idiot Jack. He needs her to help with your training. You'll only miss a few days of school, and I can cover you for that, at least in my business class. Meanwhile you'll be trained, just as Beth has been trained. You know I've worked hard on it already, and I know you have too. But Jevon's methods are a little different, and they seem to be needed in this case." Then I did glance up at Jevon and had his eyes drill right through me. But maybe he was smiling too?

My head was swimming with joy and relief. I started balling again then like a little girl and Beth came over and held my other hand, hugging me from the side. Robert actually looked nervous at my tears, for the tears of a woman are a powerful thing.

"Of course you don't need to agree to any of this. I'm sure Jevon and I can figure out..."

For the first and only time I interrupted. "I'm crying from relief, you idiot!" And I was. From the moment that Robert had said that "the four of us" only had twenty days, I'd felt a burst of joy in my breast. The "four of us" could only mean one thing! There was a stunned silence. Robert looked angry then very, very serious. He turned to Jevon and began to speak, "What she means..." By then I'd broken the grips of their hands and ran forward to kneel before Jevon, saying "I accept! Of course I accept!" Then three sets of hands were raising me up. Robert kissed me full on the mouth. Then Beth did the same. Finally Jevon. He smiled and said "It's definitely time to eat now."