All Comments on 'Robin's Punished Or Is She?'

by LUSTYWHEELS

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
jayhiljayhilabout 12 years ago
loved it!

Great story! For a first write great job! I really hope you continue this story. Good story line, kinky sex, very taboo everything i like in a story. Added to my favs!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

For a first - or even a ninety-first - submission, this was quite outstanding! It had a little of just about everything to be found in the Kinkster's mind and was told so well.

You really MUST continue writing for us - you are quite amazingly gifted! Five stars hardly does credit to this marvellous, hot story - thank you.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 12 years ago
Well rounded introduction to a kinky lifestyle shared by many fellow genital piercing fans? Voted the maximum 5+!

Robin should be granted incentive, to exhibit would-be male lovers, studying 'CFNM' feminist principles. adding male-humiliation to her partners kinky behaviour? Not only would her attractiveness to young male studs benefit,from a multi-sexual exhibitionist lifestyle, but families raised by freedom-loving parents tend to experience complete a lack of societal inhibition in later life! As a solo father, it is obvious that a young male Author will be destined for greatness, in almost any chosen field of literary ambition!

Can't wait to read a follow-up submission, to dedicated 'Literotica' readers world-wide, expanding a well- rounded carnal knowledge, benefiting human sexuality in the future?

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
hot as hell

Worth writing more about (will amy get pierced and becone steve

's and julies slave?).....

The only quibble with the story is how fast the piercings heal and the ease of swapping genital piercings,the story makes it seem shorter and easier then it is:)

keep writing!

LilLosgannLilLosgannabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, great plot!! I found myself wanting to be in Robin's (or Amy's) shoes! Maybe write Robin's side next?

My only complaint is it needs editing, with a heavy hand. Please keep writing, and find a grammar nazi you trust to help. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

Like someone else mentioned, I also found myself wanting to be in Robin's shoes. You have to keep writing!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 11 years agoAuthor
I'm Glad my dirty mind can be apreciated

Someone mailed me anonymously with offers of editing etc but I can not reply please leave info if u mail thanks. I hope there will be more with better grammar ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

PLEASE WRITE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She should have left

He didn't want to "hurt" her? What a manipulative, sadistic bastard. He belongs in jail, not out on the street. A sick story about revenge.

kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
Funny....

how that individual named Anonymous has such a difficult time accepting that fiction isn't reality, and as a result becomes caught up in whatever emotions the characters in the story arouse in the reader. Plus, it seems that Anonymous doesn't say much until the story about those characters disturbs a huge quantity of negative emotions in poor old generic Anonymous. Nuf said bout that. What I really wanted to say, was that this is a very good plot, and quite well developed and that other than some missing punctuation that occasionally made the meaning of a few sentences hard to catch at first reading of them, I think it's a damn well written and very enjoyable story and I hope to read more by LUSTYWHEELS. Thanks for a good read,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fiction Not Reality

In reply to 'She should have left'

Yes if this happened in real life she should have, BUT

this is a fictional account, it is also a story, (how exciting would be: [I came home, I found my wife cheating, I threw him out, she left me, end of story.]. Not very, and then your complaint would be that it wasn't 'enjoyable'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

Loved it...kept me wet the entire time. I would live to be used and abused like this...maybe even more intense. Please write more!!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you like my story

I originally wrote this to get Robins attention again she was someone special but I don't think she ever read it. 2 years ago I wrote most of a second story but the beginning wasn't right and the end was all wrong so I never finished. Three times I tried to get help to edit Robins Punished or is she and 3 times I was strung along and ignored so I'm sorry we never did. If you could offer real help pls send a mail and include contact info pls.

Thank you for the encouraging feed back I will try to work on the other story. Keep an open mind and if it feels good and no one gets hurt enjoy it!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 9 years ago
Keep writing

Forget the punctuation, if it gets in the way of you writing. Keep going. There are editors out there who are pleased to add their opinion, as well as idiots, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue Sir!

Awesome story really should published next chapter even in rough draft. Could care less bout any grammatical errors. Hope all is well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dont.......Stop. Don't! Stop!

No but in all seriousness, This was pretty damn awesome. Keep up the good work. I know from personal experience that I love a good flogging before I get tied up because the skin gets sensitive. If anything look into fire cupping or blood cupping if you're into that and see if it might have any future role in your stories. A little bit of humiliation play is always fun also. Maybe a rope chest harness on her under her clothes, a bit of rope peeking out from her everyday clothing in a vanilla public place like coffee nights? who knows.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Great

What well thought out dreams you have, fast and full of sex...

paullankypaullankyalmost 4 years ago

Magnificent Sensual creative writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story. been 20 years time to add another charpter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was very hot, I hope that a y joins them and gets her pussy and tits pierced like robin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLUSTYWHEELS@LUSTYWHEELS
67 Followers
Enjoy today, tomorrow may never come so keep an open mind and appreciate the beauty all around you. And always treat others the way you want to be treated. I'm working on another installment of my story but this time I will look for a grammar nazi :) if it could be you drop me...