Robyn's Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time the builders' men came, I made sure to show them round the property dressed in my blonde, curly wig, one of Jackie's tightest, shortest dresses and in high heels.

My natural tomboy nature made it hard for me to flirt with them but I did the best I could and obtained at least a little favourable response. As subtly as I could, I made sure to find out the ages and backgrounds of the men who would actually be doing the work.

By Friday I had selected and confirmed with one firm. They were to start work the following week.

My selection was not based solely on the cost of their quote.

***

It was Saturday when I took the call from Jackie telling me that unusually, her Bristol client needed her to be available for most of the following week rather than just her normal Wednesday overnight. This meant I would have to take care of the builders for the entire job rather than just the set-up she had intended.

"I'm so sorry, Robbie," my friend had apologised sincerely. "It's a real imposition I know. Are you really sure you can manage it?"

"No problem, honestly," I assured her.

Indeed it wasn't a problem; it fitted in perfectly with my plans.

"I'll make it up to you when I get back," she promised.

"Okay. I'll hold you to that," I grinned.

It's funny how things sometimes work out so well, isn't it?

***

By the following Wednesday, Jackie was away and work on the wall repairs was taking longer than expected.

As I had planned, the workmen were in their mid twenties, tall, muscular, strong, exceptionally good looking and, as I had made extra-sure through my researches, they were both West Indian and black.

In my blonde wig and short, tight-fitting dress I had been obliged to go and talk to the men doing the work many times over the past two days. I was delighted to find that they were very polite, helpful and understanding about my worries and seemed pleased to see me no matter how often I interrupted them.

They also seemed a bit baffled but by no means unhappy about the amount of attention the flirty, rich, sophisticated blonde woman was giving them and the multitude of drinks she provided. They had been surprised at the shortness and tightness of her clothes too but had made no complaints.

They made even fewer complaints when she insisted on calling them by their first names, Gary and Carl.

Tantalisingly, she didn't tell them her name at all.

After a few days they were openly admiring her legs and bottom as she flirted a little more heavily.

Jackie herself had telephoned that morning full of even more apologies to say that she really needed to be away all week and could I possibly -- 'pretty please possibly' -- look after the completion of the job too.

Of course this fitted in even better with my plans so I agreed without hesitation and received promises of generous paybacks on her return.

This meant that the whole responsibility for the job would fall on me; the two workmen wouldn't even set eyes on Jackie. It couldn't have been more perfect, I mused as I took another evening stroll through Jackie and Johnny's house that evening wearing only my thong, with the lights on and the curtains open.

***

By Friday morning, the repairs on the wall had reached the final stages. There was a relaxed atmosphere between the two good-looking workmen and their flirty client in her extremely short red sun dress as she inspected the detail of the work.

Each time they pointed out an area of particular concern, it had been necessary for her to bend low to inspect, giving them tantalising views of the rather skimpy panties she swore beneath.

In the afternoon, as they showed her round the nearly-finished job, the two drop-dead-gorgeous workmen were half-jokingly asking whether the nice, pretty blonde lady would like to have a drink with them after work one day.

While she hadn't accepted, she hadn't turned them down either.

***

Back in the kitchen I breathed a sigh of relief, flicked the long blonde hair of the wig away from my face and tried unsuccessfully to pull the short hem of my dress down over my panties.

Carl, the older and taller of the bricklayers was watching me through the window. I caught his eye. At first he looked away awkwardly then surreptitiously looked back. I was still watching him and our eyes met.

Perhaps it wouldn't be such an ordeal after all!

***

It was Saturday morning, one week after work on repairing the wall had begun and the day after it had finally ended. The sexy, blonde lady had been very pleased with the final result, very grateful and had given the two workmen a large tip before they left.

She had insisted on having both their mobile phone numbers 'in case I find something that needs dealing with' in the future. Both young men had happily provided their details.

She had also given them her number in return - or at least the number of a newly purchased mobile registered in the home owner's name -- before they packed up their tools and left.

Jackie had returned home from Bristol late that evening. It had been too dark for her to inspect the completed work so I had gone round the following morning. My lunchtime session behind the bar was looming but for the moment she and I were in her smart, modern kitchen with large mugs of strong coffee in our hands.

It still hurt for me to see the man I loved in apparent domestic harmony with another woman but I steeled myself not to let it show. After all, I couldn't let a slip-up ruin my plans now they had started. Fortunately I didn't have to see them together that morning; Johnny was out buying DIY stuff in the nearby city so it was just the two of us having a private girly chat.

The quality of the repairs to the wall and the ease with which they had been done had raised me even higher in her list of favourite people. Jackie's business trip the previous week had gone very well too so that morning she was feeling mellow and well-disposed towards humanity in general and me in particular. For that reason she went a little further in her revelations as we chatted than she might previously have gone.

"Wow! How long have you been trying?" I asked astonished.

To my amazement, my friend had just confessed that she and my beloved Johnny were 'trying for a baby'. It was a phrase that the tomboy in me had always loathed and which I had been dreading to hear ever since their wedding.

"I came off the pill best part of a year ago," she replied. "I'm getting really worried nothing has happened yet."

"But that's no time at all..." I began but Jackie interrupted.

"Oh I know it's not a long time but I'm worried about my age."

"Loads of women get pregnant in their thirties, even in their forties these days; at least that's what I've read," I told her reassuringly.

"I know, but I've got special reasons to be anxious. My mother's menopause came in her thirties, so did my grandmother's so my body clock's probably ticking faster than yours."

"And you've had no luck?"

"Not even a late period. That's why I'm starting the treatment."

Jackie told me that her Doctor had given her a course of medication that would dramatically increase her fertility for a short period in the hope that she and Johnny could conceive naturally without the need for IVF.

"How long does it take to work?"

"A couple of weeks. I should be at peak fertility around next weekend. That's why..."

She blushed and stopped.

"What is it Jackie?"

"That's why I can't come out with you on Friday or Saturday at all. Johnny and I will be... you know!"

It took a moment but the penny eventually dropped and my eyes opened wide.

"You'll be... doing it all weekend? The whole weekend?"

Jackie burst out laughing.

"Look at you, Robyn! Don't be so shocked! Yes, all weekend! We have to do it all weekend - as often as Johnny can manage it -- if I'm going to have the very best chance of getting pregnant."

"Won't you get tired? And sore?" I asked naively.

"Not if we take precautions!"

She told me about the different kinds of lubrication she had bought and the energy drinks, the zinc supplements she had made Johnny take and the folic acid she had been taking herself.

I was amazed; I had always thought you simply put a penis in a vagina and nature did the rest. How wrong I apparently was.

"And Johnny knows all about this?" I asked when she had finished.

"I think he sees it as a sort of early birthday present," she chuckled. "We've been... trying a lot since I came off the pill but not intensively like this. If it works we can get back to a more normal sex life straight afterwards."

"So you mean..."

"I mean that, if things go according to plan, in ten days' time I'll be pregnant! Nine months after that you'll be an Auntie!"

"An Auntie?"

"If we're Sisters," she explained with a twinkle.

"We're Sisters!" I agreed.

***

Half an hour later as I walked back to the pub for my bar work, my mind was spinning.

I hadn't expected things to move quite this quickly but now my hand had been forced.

If Jackie and Johnny had a baby together, I might never get the love of my life back.

It was time to put the rest of my plan into effect as a matter of urgency.

Chapter 3 -- Cocktails and Copulation

"And you're sure alcohol won't interfere with your meds?" I asked over the phone a few days later.

"Certain. Not until I'm actually pregnant. Then I have to stop drinking altogether of course. My consultant says a little alcohol might even help me conceive if I'm more relaxed," Jackie replied without hesitation.

Jackie's insemination-fest with Johnny was due to take place the coming weekend. By careful manipulation of our conversations over the past few days, I had managed to remind my friend that apart from owing me a treat for dealing with the repairs to her wall, if the weekend was successful and she really did get pregnant she would have to stop drinking alcohol straight away and stay off it until the baby was born.

The result was that the two of us were going for a 'last boozy girly night out' on the Thursday night before Johnny came home and the 'great impregnation' began.

Dinner at Mario's restaurant was to be Jackie's 'thank you' treat for my work with the builders, after which we would go on for some dancing in a nearby club. The tomboy in me loathed dancing almost as much as she loathed getting dressed up in girly clothes but some things just had to be done if my plan to get my beloved Johnny back was to succeed.

And I really wanted it to succeed.

"Then it's a date," I agreed with a grimace which of course Jackie couldn't see. "One last boozy night before you get knocked up and the booze gets knocked on the head."

"Should be great. One last binge!"

"Thursday night then. I'll pick you up in a cab at eight. Right Sister?" I asked.

"Right Sister," she replied enthusiastically. "It's a date!"

I pressed the button to end the call. It had been the perfect response from Jackie; enthusiastic, open minded and above all, unsuspicious. I pictured her looking out of her window at the newly-mended wall; I pictured the two strong, gorgeous black builders as they had worked and as they had watched the posh blonde lady in the short dress who had flirted outrageously with them.

I began to dial a number which had been given to me very recently and which I had not dialled before.

***

"Wow, Robbie! You look... amazing!"

I beamed with pleasure at my friend's reaction when she opened the door to me at half past seven on Thursday night. For a tomboy like me it hadn't been easy to get 'all dolled up' as my father put it and I was still unsure how successful I had been.

My short dark hair had been trimmed and styled, I had shaved everywhere I thought Jackie might have shaved and was wearing a close fitting brand new dark blue dress that came half way down my bare thighs. Add to that my highest heels and carefully if amateurishly applied make-up and I felt as dressed-up as a girl should be for a night out.

I also felt as unlike myself as I had ever felt but this was probably a good thing; I was going to behave as unlike myself as I ever had or ever would.

Jackie of course took my breath away. Her long blonde hair fell in waves over her shoulders and across the scarlet material of her own even shorter dress which showed off her long, similarly bare legs to great effect. Her make-up was clearly much more expensive than mine and had been more expertly applied but at least I didn't feel entirely outclassed.

Indeed, put us together and we were stunning; a female force to be reckoned with; almost the same height, almost the same dress size, almost the same build. Jackie's boobs were larger than mine -- whose weren't -- but as with my evening 'walks', I doubted anyone would notice when the time came.

We greeted each other with the usual air-kiss to avoid marring our make-up but the pleasure was genuine -- at least on Jackie's part. My tummy was full of butterflies for many reasons, not least being the strangeness of my girly clothes bought specifically for that evening.

"You clean up well," my friend complimented me with a broad smile. "You should dress up more often. The guys will love it."

I took the compliment as well as someone could who hated being 'dressed-up' and followed Jackie into the kitchen.

"I hope you're not planning to take that back pack with you," she chided jokingly, indicating the small rucksack I had brought in.

"Don't worry; even I'm not that stupid," I grinned back.

I placed my pack on the kitchen counter, opened it and pulled out the small evening handbag that exactly matched my shoes -- or so the girl in the store had assured me. Jackie seemed pleased.

"There's hope for you yet," she said indulgently. "What else is in there."

"Well there's the flat shoes I'm going to wear when these heels make my feet bleed," I lied. "And of course there's this."

I pulled out a four-pack of chilled, pre-made mojito cocktails.

"I thought we should start as we mean to go on," I grinned.

"What about the taxi?"

"I told him to drive around the block for half an hour. Get us a couple of glasses and some ice."

By the time we were both sliding into the back seat of the cab, we each had two mojitos inside us and were feeling more than a little happy. Jackie was feeling happier than me, partly because as a tomboy barmaid I could handle my booze as well as most of the men I served, but mostly because when she wasn't looking I had added an extra miniature bottle of tequila into her glass, half into each cocktail.

The taxi could have dropped us off directly outside Mario's but I asked him to stop at the end of the road. This meant the two of us had to walk fifty yards or so along a busy street past several bars. The drinkers inside couldn't fail to notice the two smartly dressed girls tottering along the pavement, one looking a little unstable.

Mario greeted us like long lost friends when we arrived at the restaurant, his wandering eyes almost popping out of his head at the sight of me in a dress, followed by a deep Italian appreciation of Jackie's exceptionally well displayed figure.

We were shown to an intimate table for two against a side wall and enjoyed one of the most memorable dinners of my life. True to her promise, for Jackie money was no object so for the next hour and a half we enjoyed calamares, parma ham, calves' liver and sea bass followed by a shared tiramisu and coffee.

Mario always prided himself on the quality of his wine so when he recommended a particular red from the region where he grew up there was no question of us choosing another. On the several occasions when my friend went to the Ladies' Room, I was able to add a small amount of the most tasteless vodka I could find to the wine in her glass from a miniature I had concealed in my evening bag.

We chatted about everything two normal good friends should chat about -- or as close as a non-girly tomboy like me could come to being a normal girl. As you would expect, foremost in Jackie's mind was the coming weekend and her planned impregnation.

Her voice was already rather slurry and her movements clumsier and I smiled within as our host brought two large, complimentary Limoncello liqueurs to the table with our coffees.

"Won't you get bored?" I asked when my companion had told me for the third time that they would probably not see the light of day during the coming weekend.

"Not with what I've got planned," she replied then leaning close and dropping her increasingly slurred voice, Jackie told me about the lingerie she had bought in Bristol, the toys she had acquired online and the sex positions she had worked out 'just in case he needs encouragement' and to maximise the chance of conception.

I tried so hard to conceal the terrible pain I felt, hearing how the man I loved was going to make a baby in the belly of this fixated, determined woman instead of in mine. I bit my lip and ground my heels into the floor to distract myself but I'm sure, if she had been sober, Jackie would have noticed something was wrong.

Fortunately she was a long way from sober and was getting further away all the time, a situation which was made worse by my tipping half my glass of liqueur into hers when she bent over to retrieve her handbag.

Mario shot me a sympathetic look as a rather unstable Jackie took an inordinate amount of time paying the bill, fumbling with her credit card before we meandered our way between the other diners and out onto the street.

The cool air hit us as soon as the restaurant door closed. To my relief it sobered me up a little and seemed to do something similar to my friend because when I suggested we went on to a waterfront bar I knew to 'make the most of her last night on the booze', Jackie eagerly agreed. A few minutes later the two of us were perched on stools against the bar of one of the most notorious pick-up joints on the coast.

Jackie of course didn't know this and was too tipsy to notice the predatory way the men in the room were eyeing us. I ordered a couple of cocktails on their 'two-for-one' Thursday night deal, slipping unnoticed an extra shot of vodka into my friend's glass and the conversation resumed.

Jackie was definitely a planner; even before conception she had already decided which room in the cottage was to be the nursery, what colours it would be painted in and what furniture she would choose. Again I felt the pangs in my heart as I heard how, if she had her way, my beloved Johnny would be living the next eighteen years of his life.

My determination to prevent this grew stronger but I felt tears beginning to form in my eyes and excused myself for my own visit to the Ladies Room to check for any damage to my make-up.

On my return to the bar, I found my companion was no longer alone; two middle-aged men were standing either side of Jackie, glasses in hand and smiling. They had clearly just bought drinks for both of us because two long cocktails were standing on the bar. Jackie was clearly enjoying the attention; the men were probably in their early forties, suited and booted and, to be fair, quite attractive in a slightly oily, slightly predatory way.

It couldn't have suited my plans better.

Much too tipsy to see through their flattery, Jackie was chatting animatedly to both men whose hands had already started to stray onto her arms and shoulders. Her voice was very slurred now and her eyes a little glazed but we let the two men keep us entertained for half an hour, their hands straying more boldly over Jackie's legs and bottom as well as mine.

I hated this but it was a necessary part of my plan. Besides, have my bottom fondled was trivial compared with the things I intended to do later that night.

Half an hour and a second round of drinks later, it became obvious even to our over-friendly companions that Jackie needed to go to bed -- her own bed -- almost immediately. To their credit, our two suitors seemed to recognise this and didn't object too much when I announced my intention to take her home.

123456...9