Robyn's Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of them volunteered jokingly to help me put her to bed and for a moment I wondered whether this would be a welcome addition to my plan or a complication. Deciding on the latter, I made a few excuses and apologies and with the support of the two men led my highly unstable friend out of the bar and onto the pavement.

This time her inebriation was far beyond the help of any amount of fresh air so, leaning her against the shorter of our two would-be-seducers, I hailed a taxi. The driver was not impressed with my friend's condition and reminded me that there would be a cleaning charge if she was sick inside the vehicle.

I thanked the two men profusely, easing their disappointment by passing them a small piece of paper with a mobile phone number scribbled on it in eye pencil. It was of course the number of the newly-acquired mobile registered in the name and address of the blonde woman who lived in Fiddler's Cottage.

As the taxi rolled through the streets towards her home, my friend flopped heavily against my shoulder.

***

Jackie was totally compliant as I walked her up the narrow stairs and into the cottage's guest bedroom though I had to support her several times as she stumbled on her way. Once in the room, it was obvious that she was on the verge of passing out so I quickly stripped her dress and tights from her before lying her down on the bed in only her bra and panties. Once on her back, these last two items of clothing were easily disposed of leaving her fully naked and unconscious.

I looked at her svelte, naked body on the crisp white sheet then swore under my breath; between Jackie's thighs was, to my naive surprise, a fully shaven vulva. Clearly she wasn't quite as sweet and innocent as I had believed -- or maybe Johnny's tastes had acquired a little more edge since he had gone to the City -- but she had most certainly prepared herself for sex.

I cursed; this discovery meant I had to do the same, and had little time to do so.

Quickly stripping off my own dress and panties I ran through to the master bedroom's en-suite bathroom. Within a minute I had located my friend's razor and shaving foam. A moment later I had lathered up my own dark triangle then, my heart pounding in my chest, I carefully, gingerly began to shave away my pubic hair.

To my frustration, it was far, far more fiddly than I had expected, and took much, much longer. Though sparse, my pubic hair was wiry and seemed to grow in every direction at once and covered more of my body than I had realised. Whenever I thought I had finished I found another rough patch which required attention but eventually I had made my vulva as smooth as Jackie's and smoother than it had been since puberty had struck years ago.

I have to confess that, had I been under less pressure, I might have found the process of revealing my secret places quite arousing but there was no time for enjoyment; this was strictly a necessary if unexpected part of my plan.

Rinsing the razor and replacing everything carefully, I returned to the guest room, gathered up Jackie's clothes then, with one eye on my unconscious friend, stripped off what remained of my own clothes and pulled on those my friend has been wearing. The dress was a snug fit -- I made a mental note to start running and lose a little weight -- but within a couple of minutes I was ready.

After a minute or two fiddling with my blonde wig in front of the bathroom mirror and a moment's adjustment of my make-up I was ready. I turned left and right, checking myself carefully.

Perfect! No-one who didn't know us well would be able to tell the difference.

I slipped on her high heels, pulled her wrap around my shoulders and, tucking her handbag under my arm, stepped out into the night leaving my friend fast asleep on the bed behind a firmly closed door.

Robyn had become Jackie once again.

***

Outside, my luck was in; at the corner of the road I saw one of the village's few taxis and hailed it. Sliding in as daintily inside as Jackie would have done did not come naturally to me but I think I was convincing enough. Similarly, talking in something close to her 'posh' London accent was hard for a local girl like me but by faking a slightly drunken slur I made a fair approximation to my friend's style of speech.

The taxi took me a few miles down the road to a nearby village. It wasn't far away but it was too boring a place for me to have visited very often so I was confident that no-one there would see me as anything other than the sophisticated blonde from London that I appeared to be.

As the taxi pulled into the car park I took a deep breath. The white van I had hoped to see was indeed parked in the corner. At least one of the workmen had accepted my invitation. The plan was still working! Nervously I approached the brightly lit door and pushed it open.

With 'last orders' approaching, the pub was quite busy but not too crowded. I smiled; plenty of witnesses but not so many people that my entrance would go unnoticed. I looked around for my 'dates' and within a few seconds had found them both sitting in a booth against the far wall. As soon as they saw me they both stood up politely and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

My eyes widened; they both looked every bit as gorgeous as they had in their overalls; more so in fact as they had clearly chosen their clothes to show off their well-toned bodies as favourably as possible. Gary went to the bar to get the drinks while the older, taller man, Carl settled me into the booth alongside him.

"We thought you weren't going to show up," he said with a delighted smile. "It seemed too good to be true and it was getting late..."

"We city folk keep later hours," I said in as close an approximation to Jackie's accent as I could manage. "And I always -- always keep my promises. I hope you do too."

I placed my hand on his thigh and left it there just long enough for him to feel it was more than an inconsequential pat. His leg was thick and muscular and for a moment the thought of what the rest of his body might look like passed through my mind. I shivered with nerves but fought to hide it.

A moment later Gary returned with the drinks and I released Carl's thigh. He looked at me, puzzled; the poor boy clearly couldn't believe his luck and suspected something was afoot. Surely pretty, sophisticated married women didn't offer themselves to men they hardly knew in such an obvious fashion?

And yet there seems to be almost no end to male vanity; within a few minutes of chat and the surreptitious touching of upper thighs under the table, both Carl and Gary had convinced themselves that they must really be as irresistible as they had once believed, or why else would this be happening?

I did nothing to disabuse them of this impression; it suited my plan well and, after all, however distasteful it felt, I did plan to go through with my 'promises'.

Throughout the conversation, I tried to keep a steady stream of innuendo going, but not so much that it became too light-hearted. They really were very nice, well-meaning boys; in a way it seemed cruel to use them in the way I intended, but then I reminded myself I really was planning to give them what they wanted.

There should be no complaints afterwards.

"I see you don't wear a wedding ring," Carl observed, giving me a meaningful look.

I snorted softly.

"When my husband wears one, I'll wear one," I replied, meeting his eye and thinking how very, very badly I wanted to wear Johnny's wedding ring. "Besides, I'm nobody's property. I'm my own woman."

To me the words sounded false and stilted but my companions took them at face value.

"So what would your husband think if he knew you were with us tonight?" Gary joined in.

"Did you see my husband while you were at the house?" I asked.

Both boys shook their heads.

"Well neither did I!" I announced angrily then leaned close in over the table as if confiding a secret. "Between you and me, we're supposed to be trying for a baby. I'm supposed to be at my most fertile this week and where is he? Playing fucking golf when he should be fucking me."

I clasped my hand over my mouth as if I'd said something I shouldn't. The two boys looked at each other and laughed.

"You're not shy Mrs. Preston, are you?" Carl put his hand on my thigh. I didn't move it away.

"I know," I replied, slurring my words slightly; partly on purpose, partly because the drinks were starting to have an effect. "I'm sorry; it's just that -- you know -- when a woman's at her peak fertility, she goes a bit... crazy. I hope I haven't embarrassed you."

This time the look the boys exchanged was unmistakeable.

"Perhaps we... one of us could help you out Mrs. Preston," Carl suggested as casually as if he was offering to carry a heavy shopping bag for me.

I paused, pretending to think it over.

"Let's have another drink and I'll think about it," I teased. My plan was working perfectly.

Another round of drinks was bought as the bar closed; I tried hard to avoid taking in any more alcohol but they were insistent and I soon began to feel a little woozy again.

Knowing how vital it was that I remained in control, I took a deep breath and jumped in at the deep end.

"Well, it's nearly my bed time," I announced to my two new friends as I downed the last of my wine.

The two boys looked at each other as if trying to work out which of them would be lucky that night; which if either I would let take me to bed.

"Can I give you a lift home?" Carl asked eagerly, as if trying to get his bid in before his friend.

"Or I could drive you," Gary added quickly.

I left a long pause as if I was making up my mind but I had known what I wanted long before I had entered the pub that night. I silently prayed that I would have the courage to see it through, that my video research would pay off and, finally, that it wouldn't hurt too much.

Then I took the final step that would allow no turning back.

"I wondered if there was room in the van for all three of us. We could have coffee at my place or..."

The two boys looked at each other in amazement; clearly this had not been expected at all!

"Both us us?" Gary asked, his disbelieving eyes wide open.

"There's plenty of room," I replied ambiguously. "If you're prepared to share."

I had never seen two more astounded people in my life.

***

The van pulled to a stop outside Fiddler's Cottage just before midnight. My heart was beating loudly as Carl gallantly helped me down from the cab and I led the way to the old front door. I turned the key and pushed it open, silently praying that there would be no sound from Jackie upstairs.

There wasn't.

Still unable to believe their luck, the two men followed me into the hallway then into the large, comfortable lounge.

"Drink?" I asked, indicating the beers and spirits I had left on the table in preparation.

Both the men opted for cold beer and I began to pour two long glasses, feeling extremely anxious. As I handed the drinks over, I made plenty of contact with each of them as planned, but now the moment had come I was unsure how to start and neither Carl for Gary appeared to want to take the lead.

Looking back, I hadn't expected the two boys to be so hesitant and so polite. I certainly hadn't expected to have to make the running, but then what did I know about the world of sex? After all, the only cock ever to have entered my body was Johnny's and even that had only happened once.

I had been counting on my online research -- all those video clips I had watched -- to help me know what to do once the sex had started and felt pretty confident I would cope, however painful and unpleasant it might be.

What I soon realised was that none of the videos actually showed me how to get the sex started in the first place. If I had assumed anything, it was that the two boys would simply take over; all I would be expected to do was hang on for the ride.

Clearly there was more of the Gentlemen in them than I had expected. I would have to 'play it by ear' and hope that at some point the decisions would be taken out of my hands. I poured myself one last glass of wine then raised my glass.

"To the perfect end to a perfect evening. Happy endings!" I proposed using a term I had picked up online and hoping it was appropriate.

"Happy endings!" both boys repeated but still made no effort to touch me.

It was time to take the lead. My tummy alive with butterflies, I looked them both in the eye.

"Boys, I don't want any misunderstandings here," I began and could feel the disappointment in their body language, particularly Gary, the younger, smaller of the two.

"But we thought..." he began.

"And you thought right," I interrupted. "You're both being very polite and gentlemanly but I want to make a few things clear. I want you to fuck me. I want both of you to fuck me. I'm not going to scream 'rape' or claim you forced me afterwards. I want to you fuck me okay?"

The two tall, strong, confident men were so stunned they looked like they had been hit by a bolt of lightning. Both stood with their mouths open staring stupidly at me, the surprise package they hadn't expected to receive.

"Have you boys done anything like this before?" I asked. Two slowly shaking heads told me they hadn't.

Jesus! It was going to be down to me, a near-virgin to manage the first threesome any of us had tried. I tried hard to sound confident and in control like a seasoned swinger might.

"Well, it's not too difficult as long as we all respect each other. But I have a couple of rules and they're very strict, okay?"

Two large black heads nodded in unison, two broad, handsome black faces looked at my small white one.

"The first rule is that I make the rules, get it?"

Carl grinned.

"Don't you girls always?"

I grinned back.

"Maybe, but it's especially true tonight. I'm fertile this week right? So everything we do is covered -- and I mean absolutely everything even oral. If there's no condom; there's no blowjob and definitely no pussy."

Where all these new words were coming from was a mystery; I must have watched many more videos than I had thought. Perhaps the booze was helping my imagination. Whatever the cause, it was working on my two studs.

"Secondly, nothing that hurts me. If I say stop, you stop okay?" Again two heads nodded and smiled.

"Thirdly, don't touch my hair at all and lastly, if you cum -- and I really hope you'll cum lots - you let me deal with the condoms. I'm ovulating; with my hormones this high, I'm not taking any risks of you boys breaking them and knocking me up by accident."

I was amazed at how easy it was to take control; in what should have been an intimidating, almost dangerous position for a lone woman to be in, there I was giving the orders and having them accepted without question.

The cheeky tomboy in me was paying off again.

"Now the tough part is over, I'm going upstairs to... get myself sorted," I said, my voice now more playful than stern. "Then I'll come down and we'll... we'll see what happens, shall we?"

And with that I turned, pulled off my heels and padded up the stairs, wondering what I would come back to.

My heart was pounding as I reached the landing, amazed at my new-found confidence. I quickly slipped into the guest bedroom to check how my friend was. Thanks to the light coming through the open door, I could see that Jackie was still fast asleep on the bed, snoring quietly. I looked for signs of vomiting but there were none. She was just very sound asleep and looked as if she would remain so.

Closing the door silently but firmly, I went into the master bedroom and slipped off the dress I was wearing -- Jackie's dress. I brushed my wig carefully in front of the mirror then, still dressed in only my friend's bra and panties, I descended the stairs once again, slipping my heels back on as I reached the lounge.

The door to the room was open. I took a deep breath, tried once again to calm the butterflies in my stomach and stepped inside.

"Wow!"

I'm not sure who was more surprised, the two boys seeing me dressed only in lingerie and heels or me seeing what had to be the two most physically attractive men I had seen in my admittedly short life. Both Carl and Gary had undressed down to their boxer shorts -- Carls' white, Gary's black and were standing nervously waiting my arrival. They seemed more nervous about being undressed in front of each other as they were in front of a woman.

There was already a very noticeable bulge in Gary's shorts which was growing before my eyes. Carl's shorts began to fill too as the two men gawped at what could only be called the blonde slut before them. As I had only seen one erect penis in my life, and that only passingly as it entered my body, the sheer size of these swelling cocks filled me almost with terror.

My chest went tight. 'Keep your eyes on the prize' I told myself over and over again as I desperately tried to remember the video clips I had studied so carefully.

"Shall we have some music?" I asked, turning on Jackie's high tech wireless system, hoping that something appropriate would emerge.

Jackie must have been choosing the romantic accompaniment to her planned impregnation weekend because, to my relief, a low, slow, rock solid late-night bass issued forth from the concealed speakers. It couldn't have been more perfect. Turning the volume up slightly but, I hoped, not loud enough to wake the sleeping Jackie upstairs, I rocked my hips from side to side and moved slowly towards Carl, the older and taller of my two soon-to-be-lovers.

"Shall we dance?" I asked, raising my arms around his neck.

"My pleasure, Mrs. Preston," he replied, stressing the word Mrs and smiling as his hands fell to my waist.

I pressed my body close to his as we began to sway back and forth, our hips grinding against each other. I raised my lips to his and we kissed; the first boy to kiss me properly since my defloration in the sand. Carl tasted of beer as his hands began to massage my buttocks through my satin panties.

We kissed long and slowly, his tongue invading my mouth deeper than I had ever felt before. It took all my nerve not to appear surprised but I managed, sucking on it hard, nipping its end playfully with my teeth.

My body was pressed hard against his, hanging from his powerful, muscular frame as I had seen in so many videos. I felt his groin grinding against my lower belly, the presence of his erection becoming more and more obvious as it grew larger and larger.

Suddenly I was aware of a movement behind me and felt a second pair of hands on my hips and sides.

"Would you like to touch me too?" I asked Gary who had joined us.

"Yes please Mrs Preston," he whispered, taking a lead from his friend Carl.

"Unfasten my bra!" I hissed.

I returned my mouth to Carl's and felt his tongue once again enter my mouth as Gary's hot breath and active tongue played with the soft skin between my shoulder blades. There was a snap and a release of tension as the clasp of my bra was unfastened and the straps fell forwards over my shoulders.

Gary's hands snaked around my sides to cup my breasts, crushed as they were against Carl's chest and he began to toy with my nipples. My own breath caught in my mouth as this new and exciting sensation rippled through me. No-one had played with my breasts like this before and yet there I was, gyrating slowly to low, erotic music, one boy's hands inside my panties while another boy caressed my breasts.

It was the most erotic experience of my life up to that moment; I felt elated, aroused, delighted, beautiful and sexy all at the same time.

Reluctantly abandoning Carl's soft, hot mouth I turned to face Gary, dropping my bra to the floor on the way. His lips were on mine in an instant, his tongue replacing his friend's deep in my mouth. I sucked on it as Carls larger hands began to explore my body from behind. His palms were big enough to cup an entire breast which he did expertly; his hot breath on the back of my neck sent shivers down my spine.

1...34567...9