Robyn's Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt Carls' fingers falling to my waist, then sliding around my panties to caress my freshly-shaven vulva. Even through the satin of my panties I could feel the difference being hairless made; every square millimetre of my newly-exposed flesh was alive and buzzing under his touch. One of Carl's long fingers plunged own between my thighs and ran the length of my slit.

Nothing in my grossly inadequate sex life had prepared me for the unbelievable pleasure my first expert fingering provided. Within seconds my whole body was trembling pressed between the muscular frames of my two new friends who both began to rub their crotches against me; one against my bottom, one against my tingling vulva.

In a desperate attempt to regain some control, I pushed the two men both slightly back then, as I had seen in so many videos, I dropped to my knees between them. My face was at groin level, their bulging shorts merely inches from my mouth.

Trying hard to remember all I had seen on my laptop, I turned to the larger bulge, Carl and slowly lowered his shorts. As the elastic waist passed his erection it suddenly sprang forwards and upwards, straight towards my face. It was only by bobbing my head away that I avoided being hit in the eye. A moment later I had done the same to Gary and they were both standing nearly naked, side by side in front of me.

I looked in amazement at the two monstrous tools I had uncovered. To my inexperienced eyes, they were simply terrifying; long, thick ebony shafts with paler, smooth, almost purple heads. Their appearance was enough to make even the hardened tomboy in me have second thoughts.

But I knew full well there was no way out now; with Jackie unconscious upstairs and two large, good-looking naked men in front of me I had no choice but to see it through, however daunting it might be.

Taking one mighty shaft in each hand I gently squeezed them, the first time I had held a man's erect penis. They felt so strange, so different from what I was expecting; warmer, thicker, the skin soft to the touch, the shaft beneath firm to the point of being hard. I moved my hands up and down each shaft, my fingers tingling; my heart thumping. The skin slid over the shaft inside in a way I hadn't even imagined. I squeezed each cock, feeling its owner tremble a little.

"That's a good girl, Mrs. Preston," Carl's voice above me was low and breathy.

I slid my hands down the shafts and between the boys' thighs, cupping the warm, loose sacks that hung there and playing with them through my fingers. The contents were larger than I had expected and much harder; I had always imagined a boy's balls to be soft like my boobs but no; inside each sack were two firm egg-shaped lumps.

"Mmmm!" this time it was Gary's voice that rang in my ears.

My fingers returned to the shafts and I began to pump my hands up and down, slowly at first then a little faster, the experience new and exciting as well as alarming.

"Not so fast," Carl warned. "Take your time. We don't want to cum before we fuck you and spoil it all."

He was right; my new-found sexual persona had almost forgotten what I was there for. Being fucked was certainly what I wanted but it was a means to an end; I had to remember that.

"Pass me my handbag," I said, remaining on my knees, raising my eyes to Gary's and smiling.

The poor boy looked almost as uncertain as I felt but I mustn't let him know. He passed it to me; I opened it and drew out two brand new condoms from the half dozen that I had concealed there.

"Remember the rules?" I grinned.

Realising I had absolutely no idea how to put a condom on a man's erect penis, I passed one to each of my soon-to-be-lovers. There were soft tearing sounds, a little fumbling close to my face then Carl turned back towards me, his erection now covered in plastic from base to tip. I was pleased to see the loose bubble of latex hanging from his smooth head; that was where the prize would be.

Gary seemed to be having more difficulty rolling on his condom but eventually there were two, pale covered thick black shafts before my eyes. I took one in each hand again. They felt different in their sleeves, not as earthy, not as appealing but that wasn't my problem right then.

Steeling myself for the part of the evening I had feared most, I rose on my knees and, slowly, with a cock in each hand, I lowered my head towards Carl's mighty erection. Desperately trying to remember what the girls in my video clips had done, I stuck out my tongue and licked the top of his cock.

It tasted of plastic. I opened my mouth and took the head in. It felt large, warm and a little worrying but still very artificial. Even in my naivety I could tell that condom-covered sex was going to be second best but again I had to keep my eyes on the prize.

With my mind firmly fixed on the videos I had studied, I rose on my knees and took Carl's cock deep into my mouth, my hand firmly gripping the base of his shaft. I licked its rounded end, pumping my hand gently up and down then, with my other hand I grasped the base of Gary's smaller, thinner shaft and for what seemed an age I moved my mouth from one cock to the other and back, masturbating the two shafts, licking the two domed heads, the numbing taste of plastic always on my tongue.

The two men moaned softly as I licked and sucked their hard erections, my fingers falling from their shafts to the full dark sacks hanging between their upper thighs. At first I divided my attentions equally between them then as the noises coming from Gary became more eager and animated, I began to concentrate on his somewhat smaller penis and rather tighter scrotum.

"Mmmmm! Mrs. Prestonnnnn!"

Carl's voice in my ear was low and sexy, making me feel sexy too. I released his cock and he moved back a little, allowing me to give Gary my full attention. I cupped the boy's sack in one hand, pumped his shaft with the other and sucked his smooth head all at the same time.

I felt his body beginning to tremble and he lowered himself to the sofa where he lay back, his legs spread wide. I moved closer in on all fours, my bottom presented to the room as I began to pump his latex covered cock harder and harder.

"Ohhh Yesss! Suck my cock..." he moaned.

I sucked it harder and felt his sack become tighter in my fingers.

"Yessss!" he hissed. "Oh yessss!"

Carls' voice joined his friend's from behind my head.

"You're such a cocksucker Mrs. Preston; a slutty little cocksucker!"

His harsh words made me feel even more lustful. I suited my actions to the name and began to suck in earnest, pumping faster and faster.

"Make him cum, Mrs. Cocksucking Preston," Carl urged, his hands on my boobs, squeezing them until they actually hurt. "Show me what a slut you are!"

And I showed him! With all my limited ability, I worked on Gary's slim black cock; lips, tongue teeth and hands all together in a crazy frantic effort to make this young man reach a climax.

It didn't take long; within two minutes I felt his hands in grabbing for my hair to force my head down. Even in my aroused state I knew I had to protect my wig so I batted his fingers away before returning to his groin. Moments later I felt his body go tense, the muscles of his thighs contract and the round head of his cock begin to swell.

"OhmyGod! I'm cumming!" he croaked.

And then for the first time in my life, a man began to climax in my mouth. It was frightening, feeling his thick, hard shaft beginning to pulsate, knowing that ejaculation was either near or even happening.

"Mmmmmmm!"

As I bobbed my head up and down, I could feel Gary's pulsing cock throbbing in my mouth and the balloon on the end of the condom filling with his semen. I pulled my head back, my hand still pumping his shaft to see jets of creamy fluid spurting from the tiny lips on the end of his cock. There seemed so much of it, far more than I had expected and as I lifted my face from the boy's groin, feeling more than a little proud of myself, I could see the bag of yellow-white fluid dangling from the tip of his cock.

"Wow!" Gary was saying, his fingers stroking my shoulders as I leaned heavily on his spread thighs.

Wow was all I could think too! I had actually given a man oral sex for the first time and, if Gary's demeanour was anything to go by. I had done a good job.

I had in fact become a real cocksucker.

Gary's erection began to soften in my fist, bringing me to my senses. His hands went to his groin but I pushed them firmly away and addressed myself to the latex parcel he had just filled. Carefully, I began to slide the full condom down his fast-deflating erection and away, trapping all the semen in its balloon. I tied the open end in a knot and carefully placed the long, messy rubber on a low table nearby.

"One!" I said with a grin.

"How many of those things have you got, Mrs Preston?" Carl asked, again stressing the word 'Mrs'.

"Enough to keep us busy for a while," I teased, looking back over my shoulder at his fit young body, positioned immediately behind my naked bottom.

"Well let's see if we can make it two," he grinned. "While Gary-boy is getting his strength back."

I turned to look at the young man to whom I had given my first ever blow-job. He was leaning back on the sofa, a look of pleasure mixed with disappointment on his face, his penis large but lying soft in his lap.

"Don't worry," I said with what I hoped was a lascivious grin. "We're not finished with you yet."

"But it's my turn now, Little Lady!"

Carl's voice was by my ear. Suddenly I sensed movement behind me, felt the heat of his body on my buttocks and the back of my thighs and knew what was about to happen. Mentally and physically, I gritted my teeth.

"You're a good little cocksucker, Mrs. Preston," the voice behind me said. "Shall we see if you're as good a fuck too?"

My stomach went tight, my body tensed as I felt something large being rubbed up and down my slit. It paused, pressed against the entrance to my vagina, a vagina that had up till then only felt one cock inside it. I felt a large hand on my right buttock and waited anxiously.

And then Carl's cock entered my body. Oh Jesus Christ did it enter me!

My memories of being deflowered by Johnny on the beach had faded a little but even if they had been fresh, I doubt they would have prepared me for the massive invasion of my body that happened then.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed as Carl's huge erection plunged past my tight entrance, stretching it painfully before reaching deep into my body.

"You like black cock, Mrs P?"

"Oh Jesus! Oh my God!" was all I could say.

"You're tight as hell, Mrs Preston. Let's see if we can loosen you up a bit."

And with that, Carl began to fuck me; there's no other word to express what that boy did to my body. Starting with long, slow strokes and slowly building in speed, force and depth, he thrust his amazing cock into my inexperienced body over and over again. I couldn't believe the feeling; being stretched so tightly, being filled so completely, being plumbed so deeply. My mind filled with images of his smooth head battering my cervix and for a moment I was frightened.

Then the first wave of pleasure washed over me.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhoooooooohhhhh!"

The sound that filled the room took me by surprise, all the more so because it was coming from my own mouth. Carl's thrusting went on and on, a steady but relentless pace as his hips slapped hard against my buttocks.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"MmmmmMMMMMMM!"

The sensations pulsing through my body were entirely new and astonishing in their intensity. Johnny might have taken my virginity but what he had done to me hardly featured on Carl's scale. The boy's cock, buried deep inside me was truly incredible. I felt stuffed full; I felt empty. It hurt like hell; it brought more pleasure than I had imagined.

"Shit! That looks amazing!"

Merely inches from my face, Gary had started rubbing his flaccid penis, trying to get himself hard again. Each powerful thrust of Carl's hips, not only drove his huge cock deep into my body, it also forced my face closer and closer to Gary's groin.

Slap-slap-slap-slap!

Carls' pace increased and my pleasure soared, ripples of unexpected delight passed through my whole body. My belly was tight, my dangling boobs tingling from their nipples to their base.

"Oh Fuck! Oh fuck me! Oh fuck me!" I hardly recognised my own voice.

Slap-slap-slap-slap!

"OhfuckOhfuckOhfuck!"

Slap-slap-slap-slap! Slap-slap-slap-slap!

Carls' pace was getting faster and faster now, the rippling heat in my groin growing into wives of pleasure.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck!"

The waves were growing higher and higher, robbing me of breath.

So this was sex; real sex! Anything I had felt on the beach with Johnny was nothing compared with the incredible sensations pulsing through my body now. Carl's pace grew faster and faster, his huge shaft plunging deeper and deeper into my inexperienced body, each thrust making the wave loom higher and higher over me until it finally broke in a torrent of vaginal orgasm I had never experienced before or since.

"OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!"

My first ever vaginal orgasm robbed me of breath, speech and control. Carl's cock fucked the life out of me, my body in spasm; my vaginal walls gripping his shaft wildly as I trembled and shook. The effect on Carl was immediate; his thrusts became wild and erratic themselves as, although I was in no position to recognise it, he reached orgasm himself.

"Jesus Mrs. Prestonnnnnn I'm cummminnngggg!"

The force of Carl's thrusts as he began to ejaculate forced me bodily forward until my face was rammed into Gary's groin, grinding my nose and mouth against his half erect cock. The heady masculine aroma of a post-ejaculatory penis filled my head as thoroughly as Carl's cock seemed to fill my entire pelvis and belly.

Slap-slap-slap-slap! Slap-slap-slap-slap!

Carl's huge shaft was throbbing inside me now as semen cascaded from its swollen end, filling the latex sack deep within me, sending more ripples of pleasure through my astonished body as a second, then a third climax passed through my helpless frame.

But this extreme of sensation; this entirely unexpected height of ecstasy couldn't last long. Gradually Carl's thrusting slowed to a halt, the tremors rippling through my body grew weaker and weaker and the room slowly stopped spinning round my head.

I raised my head from Gary's groin and looked back at the man who had just delivered the most intense sexual experience of my life. He was panting and smiling, his white teeth in sharp contrast to the ebony blackness of his skin.

For a moment my heart surged with lustful desire for this amazing, good-looking man whose thick shaft was still buried deep in my vagina -- only the second cock ever to have entered my body. It took all my concentration not to fall in love or in lust with him on the spot; all my determination to keep my eyes on the prize.

But the remembered image of my beloved Johnny came to my rescue and as Carl began to soften and pull himself from my body, I swivelled round on my knees to come face-to-face with the shaft that had made me feel more of a woman than anything in my life.

It was still thick and certainly still black, but had begun to droop. The latex covering its shaft was streaked with unfamiliar strong-smelling juices which I knew could only have come from my own body. As with Gary, a large full balloon of semen hung from its end.

"You're quite a Lady, Mrs. Preston," Carl said as I raised my shaking hands to his groin and began to ease the full condom from his rapidly-softening penis.

I looked up into his strong, handsome face, feeling the fluttering of desire still within my body.

"And you're a real Gentleman, Carl," I replied, carefully tying the end of the condom and placing it alongside Gary's on the low table.

"Two!" I announced. "Now shall we have a drink?"

I tottered on wobbly legs through to the kitchen and brought back two more chilled beers and a can of Diet Coke.

No more alcohol for me; I had some more fucking to do!

And most of all, the next stage of my plan!

***

An hour later I was alone in the cottage once again. Two more used condoms lay on the low table, their swollen ends full of creamy fluid.

My body was shattered; both boys had fucked me wildly, taking turns one after the other to use me, be it on the floor on my back or, as Carl had taken me first time round, on my carpet-scuffed knees. I had cum many times, especially when the boys had 'tag teamed' me, a term I had learned from my video researches but had never dreamed I would ever do.

How wrong I was; both Carl and Gary had taken turns to fuck me, each taking over from the other so that they both got a break to recover but I had none. The result had been a sustained and prolonged assault on my vagina that had left me breathless, speechless, nauseous and convulsing with repeated climaxes.

To my horror it had also left large wet, earthy-smelling patches on both the sofa and the carpet but these might actually help my plan.

If I had thought Carl's first assault on my vagina had been an intense experience, the team effort had taken me to another world entirely. My body had done things I had never suspected it could; had behaved out of my control; had enjoyed and endured sensations beyond anything I had dreamed existed.

It had been astonishingly good!

I had expected it to be emotionally difficult, voluntarily offering my body to two strange men; the body I had always believed belonged only to my true love, Johnny. I had expected it to be an ordeal, throughout which I would have to keep telling myself that I was doing it for him -- for us.

But I would be lying if I said this had happened. Despite my fears, both men proved to be highly proficient and surprisingly sensitive lovers and for the first and probably only time in my life, I had become a slut; a slave to my body and its desires and needs.

When it was all finally over, I was left feeling empty both emotionally and physically as if having once experienced the zenith of sexual pleasure, my body would forever be incomplete without it. As I padded slowly round the room I wondered whether normal, loving sex would ever satisfy me now.

But then my mind began to clear and the image of my beloved Johnny came vividly into my head.

I knew what I had to do next.

The final, most important part of the plan lay straight ahead of me! I gritted my teeth and steeled myself to the wicked thing I had to do next...

Chapter 4 -- Conception and Calamity

An hour later, my secret task accomplished, I was lying in bed, wide awake. It was very late and I was very tired but I couldn't sleep; my mind was simply buzzing with excitement.

My plan to win the man I loved had gone smoothly. I had done the wicked, secret thing I had to do and it had gone well. My part was now over; it was now down to nature to take its course. The prize was massive -- no less than my entire future happiness and I had been prepared to undergo almost any kind of trial, endure any hardship to win that prize.

But as I lay there in the darkness I was faced with the realisation that it hadn't been endurance at all; it hadn't even been a bad experience.

It had been simply incredible!

Before that night, only one man's cock had ever entered my vagina; I had been completely unprepared for the extraordinary experience I had just enjoyed.

In one evening, I had trebled the number of sexual partners in my life.

I had been fucked by two strong black men, both at the same time!

I had finally learned what sex really was about.

My body felt alive, electrified but also tired, battered and probably bruised too if I dared to look.

I had even learned what a real, vaginal orgasm was. It had frightened me but at the same time given me an insight into what a proper adult sex life could feel like.

1...456789