Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joy said that you chose us because we're special," Kat said.

Jenna cringed at her bluntness but was glad the question was asked.

"Joy has big mouth," he said.

"But is it true?" Jenna asked. "We give off some vibe that you like?"

After a brief pause, he said. "It's complicated but yeah, the two of you give me a vibe." He smiled, looked at Kat and added, "Makes me all squirmy and sexy too."

Kat blushed and downed more beer.

Jenna's mouth tightened. The dude is seducing us.

"More important," he continued, "If you two are like Joy, you can take me in large doses with out loosing it. Women can get a little irrational if they hang with me too long."

"But not Joy?" Jenna asked.

"Not Joy. HER irrationality has less to do with my wings. Anyway, she kinda drives me crazy too ... and I like that. Mostly it's nice having somebody to hang with that won't wig out."

"You think we're like her?" Jenna asked with an edge of mockery, convinced this was his signature come on line ... bet it always works, she thought.

"I know you are," he said seriously. "I've only met one other person besides Joy that gives me the vibe. Then BLAM I find two people that don't know each back stage at a rock concert."

"Maybe it's a sign from God?" Kat said.

Jenna looked at her. "Why would God give Ethan wings and then throw US at him?"

"The Lord may provide the ingredients but you have to cook the meal," Kat said. She held her empty bottle out and shook it. Ethan got up and got her another beer. Both women watched his wings shift and move when his back was turned then they quickly looked away when he faced them again.

Ethan said as he handed Kat her beer, "Makes me think of a line from 'Jesus Christ Super Star' when Jesus was talking to god about his coming crucifixion, 'You're really big on where and when but not so HOT on why."

"The Lord does as the Lord does," Kat said.

"Joy made it sound like she would do whatever you asked of her ... you know, sexually," Jenna said.

"Maybe," he said. "But according to Ashley, Joy was wild LOOOONG before she met me."

"I knew you watching the card game," Jenna said. "I decided to play because of you."

"He made you play cards?" Kat asked confused.

Ethan got up and looked out his window that overlooked the pool. "They were playing strip poker down on the pool deck," Ethan said.

"They?" Kat asked.

"Me, Ashley, Sarah, Lisa and Joy," Jenna said.

"All girls? Really?"

"If my parents hadn't suddenly showed up ..." Ethan said with a shrug. His wings folded and unfolded minutely. Jenna wondered if it was an unconscious thing or doing it for effect.

"You guys gonna play some more?" Kat asked wide eyed.

"Kat, really," Jenna said with a roll of her eyes, now totally regretful for participating.

"My parents are gone. Looks like things are starting again at poolside as we speak."

"Really?" Kat asked. She got up from the sofa and squeezed in beside him at the window.

She's brushing against him on purpose, Jenna saw. The little hick is swallowing his cleaver seduction. Jenna drew close to the window too but she only had eyes for his amazing wings. Her fingers literally itched to touch them. She reached up a hand to do so but stopped inched short as reason took hold of her. This is what he wants ... I won't give in. Suddenly, his wings flexed out encountering her out stretched hand. Startled, she drew back quickly. Did he do that on purpose?

"What are they doing?" Kat asked.

"Looks like some kind of truth of dare game," Ethan said. "Seems little Lisa is the focus. Here."

He handed her the binoculars from his voyeur arsenal.

Kat put the binoculars to her eyes. "They're all in their undies." Kat said. Lisa is standing. Ashley, Sarah and Joy are sitting. That's weird, Lisa is wearing glasses."

"She went into the pool. I think the chlorine may have messed with her contacts," Jenna said.

Ethan reached for the other set of binoculars and looked out. "She looks good in glasses," he said. He turned and handed the binoculars to Jenna.

She took it and squeezed in next to Kat, highly aware of how close Ethan was. Down on the pool deck she saw Sarah, Joy and Ashley sprawled on individual deckchairs. Lisa stood before them with her arms crossed over her b-cups. With the binoculars, it was like Jenna stood among them. All wore just their bra and panties and even though they wore enough clothing equivalent to bikini's at a beach, it was a highly sexual scene. Probably because they WERE in their underwear.

"Lisa is really pretty," Kat said.

Jenna focused in on Lisa. Ethan was right, She looked great even with her Urkel glasses. Her wiry long hair hung wet and limp. If she let it, Lisa's hair would go a dramatic natural fro. She called it the Jackson Five Syndrome and did all she could to prevent it from happening. The girl was petite with a knock out figure, all her curves in the right places, b-cup breasts sculpted perfection, an ass to die for. Her skin was a rich medium brown. Jenna pulled the binoculars away from her eyes. She had NEVER looked at Lisa in such a sexual way before. This has to be Ethan and his fucking pheromones, she thought. She put the binoculars to her eyes again and gasped. Lisa had removed her bra and her brown breasts tipped with darker brown nipples were on full display.

"Lisa is reeeealy pretty," Kat whispered.

Ashley got up off her deck chair and stood facing Lisa which put her back to Jenna and Kat. Jenna watched Ashley snake her arms behind her back to unhitch her bra then she slid her panties down. Bringing her pale curvy ass into full view.

"Wow," Kat said. "Wish she'd turn around so I can see the rest."

As if Ashley heard, she did a slow dainty turn exposing her naked front to the spies at the window. She had a slim perfect hourglass figure, perky C-cup breasts with small dark nipples, the dark triangle between her legs was in striking contrast against her pale creamy skin. With her long brown hair she was a perfect classic Asian beauty.

"She is one beautiful Oriental girl," Kat whispered.

"Asian would be a better word," Jenna said.

Ashley turned to face Lisa again.

"Look! I think they're gonna kiss!" Kat said in an excited whisper.

"Oh ... my ... god," Jenna whispered as she watched her friend of ten years kiss another woman, odds were her FIRST woman. The kiss heated up quickly. Lisa's brown hands slipped off of Ashley's shoulders and dropped down to the Asian girl's pale shapely ass. Jenna dropped the binoculars from her eyes and turned to face Ethan who stood near his bed looking at her. "Are you causing this?" she asked him. "Are you doing some kind of fucked up mind control shit making Lisa do that?" she pointed at the window overlooking the pool. It surprised her how angry she was. She tried to keep her eyes on his face but his pale muscled chest kept drawing her downward. Her eyes dropped even lower to the obvious and IMPESSIVE bulge in his gray cargo shorts. And those FUKING wings! She wanted to touch them, bury her face in them! Angry and frustrated with her stupid conflicting emotions, she burst into tears.

"Yeah, I'm putting out the vibe," Ethan said softly. "But I'm not making Lisa do anything she doesn't want to do. And I'm way over hear, she's getting a tiny dose."

"Unlike us," Jenna said as she wiped at her face. "Kat and I are at the epicenter. We're getting the the full dose of your wings. Bet you can make me do whatever you want. You can make me kiss a girl just like Lisa did."

"Sounds like a interesting thing to do," Kat whispered.

"You are NOT helping!" Jenna snapped at her.

Kat grimaced and flinched.

Ethan looked absolutely miserable. "Sorry," he said. "Joy warned that this might not turn out as I hoped."

Jenna's anger backed up a step. After a short pause she asked, "Is this why you wanna remove the wings? So that you can be normal around people?"

Ethan shook his head and gave a crooked smile. "Joy strikes again," he said.

"She really cares for you," Kat said. She pointed at one of the open laptops. "You're lonely and wanna find another angel."

"I've found one," he said point blank. "I'm just trying to get her to call me."

Chapter Eight The Other

"You found another winged person?" Jenna asked, not believing him.

"She found me," he said.

"A woman? And SHE'S got real wings like you?"Kat asked her big eyes wide with wonder.

"Yes."

"And you know this for sure?" Jenna asked.

"Pretty sure," Ethan said. He took the two sets of binoculars and put them on a shelf near the window. He motion for them to sit on the bed. He got the bigger of his many laptops and sat on the bed with Jenna and Kat. Jenna was still in awe of his wings but she had to admit that she was getting used to them, although she now harbored a slight fear of them.

"I've never shown anyone this, not even Joy," he said as he brought up some kind of film clip on the screen. Jenna frowned with disapproval when a young naked girl laying on her side on a bed appeared. The camera was shaky giving it the feel of internet home made porn.

"That's Joy," Kat said in surprise.

On the screen, Joy was talking but the sound was off.

"This was filmed six years ago," Ethan said.

The camera panned to much younger Ashley standing nearby fully naked. Then the camera shifted to Ethan, also naked ... and fully erect. The dude had to be eight inches plus easy, Jenna thought. Maybe even nine.

"God all mighty, that's you," Kat said.

"With no wings," Jenna observed."

He clicked fast forward on the control bar. Jenna made out Sarah for a second. Even though things moved super fast, it was clear that the scene was a sleazy cumshot facial with Joy and Ashley as the recipients.

Was this some godawful ploy of his to share in some sleazy bukakke fetish of ejaculating on chicks faces? Jenna wondered. She looked at the camera in the corner and her anger returned whole hog. It's time to grab Lisa and clear out of this place! Maybe take Kat too.

Ethan slowed the clip to normal speed. The scene was now outside in the daytime on the pool deck with Joy and Ethan, both naked, engaging in a water fight with oversize pump water guns. Ethan had the upper hand and even though there was no sound, it was clear that Joy was screaming. Jenna wondered who was doing the filming. The pair ran around the edge of the pool and Joy made a last stand in front of the sliding glass doors. Ethan was relentless with his water gun pelting Joy in the head and shoulders.

Kat laughed at the stupid fun of it. Even with her hackles up, Jenna couldn't help but smile a little too. Joy yelled something and dove for the pool.

Ethan froze the scene just as Joy disappeared.

"My Holy Jesus on the Cross!" Kat exclaimed.

"Oh shit," Jenna said a little less biblical.

Reflected on the sliding glass window clear as day, was a woman with wings crouching in a tree above the poolside wall.

Chapter Nine Letting Go

The scene on the laptop screen got moving again but in slow motion this time. The winged figure slowly backed up deeper into the shadowy depths of the tree. She near disappeared but her silhouette was still unmistakable. The scene shifted to Joy in the pool giving Ethan the finger.

"The night before this was filmed," Ethan said, "Joy woke me because she was freaked out by a huge bird on the pool wall. She was sleeping in this room and looked out that very window. I came to check it out but I saw nothing.

"Maybe she was there but was hard to see in the dark," Kat said.

"Yeah, later I thought of that," Ethan said. "Anyway, I told Joy that it was a turkey vulture, the biggest bird in these parts."

"Then your not some kind of peeping tom," Kat said. Jenna was surprised that Kat had come to the same conclusions that she had. Kat was ignorant but clearly not stupid. Kat slipped off the bed and picked up one of the binoculars, went to the window and put them to her eyes. "Is that the tree across the way she was in?"

"Yes," Ethan said.

Kat kept looking out the window. "You're waiting for her to come back."

"It's been six years. I'm tired of waiting," he said. "I'm going on the road and plan to literally spread my wings. I'm gonna broadcast to the world with this things." He sat cross legged on the bed and his furred wings spread high and wide. Kat didn't see it but Jenna sure did. "I'll be all over the internet come June."

"Why didn't you tell the rest about seeing her," Jenna asked.

"When my wings were first coming in I went kinda crazy. I was in no shape to share secrets. Besides, I didn't come across this until much later ... and I have no idea what she is all about. But it's gotta mean something. She shows up then I grow wings. Anyway, the others went through a lot for me. I just didn't wanna pile more weirdness on them."

"Joy would have understood. She's clearly on your side," Jenna said.

"She would have started a crusade. She needs to focus on her life and not mine. I tried to talk her out of joining the tour."

"Ashley and Sarah are making love to Lisa," Kat said. "They're all naked, standing and kissing." she was still looking through the binoculars.

Jenna and Ethan exchanged a look. Jenna cracked a smile then quickly rolled off the bed and grabbed the second set of of binoculars and joined Kat at the window. Lisa was standing on tiptoes as she kissed Sarah who towered over the petite black girl.

"Sarah is sooo tall," Kat said.

"The chick's an amazon," Jenna said.

"Six one," Ethan said. "An inch taller than me.

"She could model for Victoria's Secret with that figure," Jenna said.

"I seen adds on TV," Kat said. She'd look good in wings like those girls," Kat said.

Ethan laughed.

"So THIS is what you're up to," Joy said. Everyone turned to see the tiny Japanese girl standing in Ethan's door. She stepped in and closed the door.

"Not into girls?" Jenna asked a bit abashed at being caught watching.

"Sometimes," Joy said. "This was Lisa's night. Ashley and Sarah are the pros at girl-girl. I decided to get out of the way." She looked at Ethan. "I came to see what you were up to."

Booty call, Jenna thought.

Scratching at the door to get out was Temporary the cat.

"How did you get in?" Joy asked as she opened the door for the cat to slip out.

"That darn cat has a way of breaking and entering that defies logic and most laws of physics," Ethan said.

Goodnight," Jenna said as she got up and headed to the door. She signaled for Kat to follow.

"Goodnight," Kat repeated as Jenna closed the door on Joy and Ethan. They made the turn down the hall with Temporary the cat running ahead of them. The cat turn into the open door of the so called green room where Kat was spending the night.

"This has been a strange night," Kat said as she sat on the bed. Jenna joined her. Temporary jumped up too and made a show of claiming a spot for himself between the women.

"For sure." Jenna said.

"Anyone tell you that you look like Halle Berry only darker?" Kat asked as she scratched the top of the cat's head.

"Never," Jenna lied. People told her that all the time.

"What you think of Lisa, Ashley and Sarah?" Kat asked shyly.

"I'm a theater chick, stuff like that don't bother me," Jenna said.

"Not at all?"

"Nope. But you got issues I can tell," Jenna said. Kat chewed her lower lip. "I'm not judging you and I understand that you had an ultraconservative upbringing. Its only natural that you'd—"

Kat threw herself at Jenna and covered the black girls mouth with the most unexpected kiss of both their lives. To avoid being squished, Temporary jumped onto the floor. Jenna pushed Kat away. "You fucking lost your mind?" Jenna asked totally perplexed.

"Wanted to see what kissing a girl was like," Kat said.

"Then go to the pool! Plenty of girls down there to clue you in! Jesus girl!"

"You shouldn't use the Lord's name like that."

"You lecturing me on using the Lord's name yet you wanna swop spit with me? Your moral compass is WAY out of whack, girl!"

Kat broke into laughter, seconds later so did Jenna.

When the laughter subsided, Kat said, "Tell you what, Ethan's wings are sure powerful things."

"Gotta be to get Miss Christian Right to kiss a black girl," Jenna said.

The laughter started again. "To be honest, I'm not that good a Christian," Kat said a little while later. "I doubt all the time. It's seems so stupid how afraid of love making everyone back home is. If more people made love maybe less bad thing would happen in this world."

"You girl, are the wisest christian I've EVER met."

Kat smiled. "I'm going back to Ethan's room. Come with me?"

"I don't wanna disturb them," Jenna said. She didn't resist when Kat took her hand to lead her back to Ethan's door. "Should we knock?" Jenna whispered, truly worried that they were intruding on a totally private moment for Joy and Ethan. They didn't have to decide as the door swung open.

Joy and Ethan stood looking out. Ethan pulled a hundred dollar bill from his cargos and handed it to Joy.

"Told you they'd come back," Joy said as she stuffed the bill into a pocket of her shorts.

Chapter Ten Right Side of the Brain, Left Side of the Bed.

"Okay, all cards on the table," Joy said. "Bat boy here is seducing us. He can't help it, it's what he does." Ethan was about to protest but Joy silences him up with a look. "You are sex on the wing plain and simple so shut up." She gave Jenna and Kat a serious look. "But he's not a walking ruffy. No mind control or shit like that. You decide, stay or leave."

Kat stepped into the room and sat on the little love seat. Jenna stepped in too, closed the door behind her then sat next to Kat.

"Do you know that you look a lot like Halle Berry?" Joy said to Jenna.

"I JUST told her that," Kat said. "She's way darker though."

Ethan went to his entertainment system and put on some music. He offered everyone beers.

Joy rolled her eyes. "Ethan, these chicks didn't come back for beers. Let's get this party started. If you haven't guessed, Ethan is a bit of a voyeur."

"Whoa," Ethan said.

"Don't deny it, waste of time. We will undress for you then when we're all naked, its your turn. After that we'll let fate decide the next move." She looked at Jenna and Kat. "You okay with that?"

"Okay," Kat said.

"Sure," Jenna said. "No different than strip poker I guess."

Then you start, Ms. Halle Berry," Joy said.

"Um, I have no underwear on underneath," Jenna said. "They got wet in the pool. I took them off to dry."

"Like that would matter?" Joy said. "We're all gonna be in the buff at the end." Joy made a motion for Jenna to stand.

She did. Jeans or shirt she pondered. She decided on the jeans. Her button down shirt would offer some coverage for a little while longer. She unsnapped her jeans and slid them down her legs making sure that the shirt stayed in place. She quickly sat down with her thighs shut.

"How far would you have made it in the poker game?" Joy asked amused.

"I have NO idea," Jenna said, sitting stiff and prim on the love seat, highly aware of Ethan's gaze.

"You next kitty cat," Joy said.

Kat stood and pulled her shirt over her head. Her dark brown hair dropped back down onto pale freckled shoulders, more freckles spattered the tops of her bra covered chest. The freckles on her cheeks and nose were faint and only visible close up. The freckles on her body though were clear and distinct. She filled her ecru bra with a fine pair of Cs.

"You are a border line ginger," Joy said.

"I hate my freckles," she said.

"They're lovely," Ethan assured her.

Kat blushed and sat back down.

Joy sat on the bed with Ethan. She slipped off the bed and pulled her shirt over her head. She wore no bra so her pale tiny tits came into full display.

1...345678