Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really look like somebody that owns a yoga studio," Jenna said.

"You are so sexy for such a tiny girl," Kat said.

"Thank you," Joy said as she sat back down on the bed.

Everyone looked at Jenna. She stood holding her shirt down in place. Starting with the bottom button, she worked her way up. She was way too nervous at trying to be sexy about it. She resisted holding the shirt close with each button. With the last one undone, she sought Ethan's eyes. With a not so casual shrug, she let the shirt drop. For the first time in her life, out side of brief moments in gym locker rooms, Jenna Goldsmith stood naked in front of a group of strangers.

"Halle Berry ain't got nothing on you," Joy said.

Jenna was five eight, healthy and fit. She walked a couple of miles everyday, ran it when she was in the mood. She did her yoga and weights religiously. Theater stage work was physically demanding and one had to stay fit to keep up. So in a way, her beautiful physic was simply a byproduct of her deduction to her craft. Also, it didn't hurt that she looked a hell of lot like Halle Berry. She had firm, high end C-cups, a wonderful slim waist with an enviable curvy ass that thousands out in Hollywood were paying plastic surgeons and costume argumentation specialists billions of dollars a year to achieve.

"Forget it! I am NOT getting undressed anywhere near you," Joy said.

Jenna laughed at Joy's self deprecating compliment. The urge to cover up her nakedness was near overwhelming. It took all her will power to keep her hands pressed flat on the sides of her thighs.

"I know that this is gonna sound all wrong," Kat said, "But you have amazing dark skin."

"Lisa claims when I get some sun I go obsidian," Jenna said. Ethan's eyes were totally focused on the dark curly triangle of hair between her legs. His gaze freaked her out as much as excited her. She sat down slowly.

Cat removed her jeans. Her pale curvy legs looked smooth as silk. Pink panties covered a round inviting butt.

"How did a white girl get an ass like THAT?" Jenna asked. She shared the loveseat with Kat so had a close intimate view of the girl's curvy behind.

"The Lord," Kat said. Everyone laughed. Kat just smiled, she was probable being serious.

"Look at you two," Joy groused as she stood and pealed off her shorts. "You guys make me look like a dude." She had on cute black boyshort panties.

"I would KILL to have your slim figure," Jenna said. "I have to work hard to keep mine in line. I'm always a single doughnut away from the full figure rack at K-Mart."

"ALL you big titty girls LIE," Joy said as she sat back on the bed. Everyone laughed again, including Kat.

"I'm all naked," Jenna said. "You up Kat."

Kat gave a quick nod and stood up. She did nothing for several seconds. "I'm ... a fish out of water here," she said with a deep blush on her cheeks. The tops of her breasts reddened too making her freckles stand out even more. "I need to gather a bit is all."

"You don't have to do this," Ethan said gently.

"Course she does," Joy said. "I saw how totally confidant you were when you sang downstairs for Ashley and Sarah. Close your eyes and look for that place."

"Okay" Kat said as she closed her eyes. Everyone nearly jumped out of their skins when Kat suddenly started singing at the top of her lungs.

O BEAUTIFUL FOR PATRIOT DREAM

THAT SEES BEYOND THE YEARS

She unhitched her bra with one hand and held it in place with the other hand pressed between her full pair.

THINE ALABASTER CITIES GLEAM

UNDIMMED BY HUMAN TEARS!

She let her bra fall and dropped her arms at her sides. With eyes still closed, she kept singing. Her lovely exposed chest heaved with deep intakes of air.

AMERICA! AMERICA!

These two repeated words made everyone in the room realize that she was singing an obscure verse from 'America the beautiful. Going for it all, she gripped the sides of her pink panties and slid them to her knees exposing a sparse patch of light brown hair between her shapely thighs. The panties slipped to her knees then dropped around her ankles. She kept singing with her eyes closed as she kicked her panties aside.

GOD SHED HIS GRACE ON THEE

TILL NOBLER MEN KEEP ONCE AGAIN

THY WHITER JUBILEE!

She ended with her arms over her head.

"OH MY GOD!" Joy exclaimed, then started clapping. The other two joined in with raunchy hoots and whistles

"If only all strippers could do that," Jenna said.

"What's a whiter jubilee mean?" Joy asked.

"A reverence to the book of Revelations," Kat said.

"Who are moral and just as deserving of wearing white," Ethan added.

Joy gave him a confused look. "Still don't explain shit," she said. She held a hand up to stop further explanation from Ethan. "Don't try to explain, don't really care. And YOU Kat are a FANTASTIC singer and a BEAUTIFUL girl."

Kat gave a wide smile, pantomimed a dainty little curtsy then sat down.

Joy stood up to finish her disrobing. "This is like doing a poetry while Led Zeppelin performed live on stage," she said as she slid her panties to her ankles with an unceremonious tug, thus exposing her cute tuft of hair. She sat back down on the bed.

The three women looked at Ethan expectantly. He slipped off the bed and stood near the window. The defining downward angle of the bulge in his shorts, made it clear he wore no underwear. The tips of his wings were a deep lavender. He unsnapped his shorts and slid them down. His erection sprung free. All of him was pale as an alabaster angel carved by Bernini, Jenna thought. Oddly, the word alabaster was vocalized in Kat's song just moments ago. He was nine inches easy, her cruder less artistic half chimed in.

"You should be on a church alter," Kat whispered.

"I was thinking just that," Jenna said.

"Minus the erection of course," Kat added.

"I don't know," Joy said. "I might go to church more often if all the statues were erect"

Kat giggled, "You just funnin'."

Jenna and Kat went quiet and sat staring unblinking at naked, winged Ethan.

After a couple of seconds, Joy let out an exasperated laugh and said to Jenna and Kat. "I take it that neither of you have been in an orgy or group sex thing before, right?"

Both women nodded still staring at Ethan.

"I'll give you a tip," Joy said. "Answer to you most base desires. This is the time to ask for what you want ... if you don't ask, it ain't gonna happen."

"Like wanting to see what kissing a girl is like?" Kat asked.

"Really?" Joy said. "You have a naked Adonis angel standing before you and you wanna kiss another chick?"

Kat shrugged. "You said to answer to my base needs."

"There you go," Joy said. "Me or Jenna? Who do you want?"

"I tried to kiss Jenna before but she said no," Kat said.

"Not curious at all?" Joy asked Jenna.

"No ... I mean maybe, "Jenna said. "She just kinda jumped on me. Freaked me out a little is all."

"Would this be better?" Joy asked. The tiny Asian woman slipped off the bed, stepped slowly toward Jenna and motioned for the tallish black girl to stand. Joy tiptoed into a gentle kiss that lasted a few seconds.

It was the most interesting kiss of her life, Jenna thought. Joys was so ... inviting. The vain part of her hoped that Joy was thinking the same of her. Joy shimmied in close adding a LOT more heat to the kiss. It made her feel the way she felt a long time ago on her first heavy petting outing with a boy. When her legs met with the boy's, it was electric ... just like Joy's kiss now.

The kiss ended, Jenna cleared her throat then said, "Yeah ... sure ... better."

Joy stepped back and waved Kat in to have a go.

Kat stood. She looked Jenna in the eye and said, "Yawl don't have to kiss me if you don't want."

"I want," Jenna said. It was probably Ethan and his wings that was driving her, Jenna thought ... but so what? This was like being totally high or drunk ... everything was so fun and wicked. Kat was a little taller than Joy so Jenna didn't have to bend as much. Kat's kiss was tight and unsure, unlike Joy's focused heat. Then like one of those cliché films of a flower blooming in super fast motion, Kat's kiss, well ... blossomed super fast. Her mouth softened, allowing, almost demanding, the entry of Jenna's tongue. Jenna obliged. Kat's body drifted in close. Unlike Joy's that was solid muscles and tight angles, Kat was soft and yielding. The feel of Kat's freckled breasts against her dark brown pair was totally indescribable.

Kat ended the kiss and Jenna looked into her cartoon size big eyes. All the freckles on her face were in sharp HD focus this close up. "No wonder guys like kissing us girls," Kat said.

Jenna let out a husky laugh. "This was interesting," she said. Her eyes found Ethan. "My turn for a base demand. I wanna feel those wings against my naked skin."

"Gosh, me too," Kat said.

"Me first," Jenna said.

"Come up behind him," Joy said. "That's my favorite approach. Gives you maximum wing contact.

"Let me do this," Ethan said to Joy. "Jenna, Kat, stand where you are and close your eyes.

Kat shut her eyes so did Jenna seconds later. Jenna felt a gentle brush of air across her front like someone was fanning her with a wave of a sheet. Then suddenly, she smelled a man's cologne ... no it was aftershave ... Mennen. A memory bobbed to the surface of her mind of a boy at a college mixer. He was a red shirt freshen on the football squad, African American, not handsome, but for some reason she found him irresistibly sexy. He could dance. He smelled so good. No one has smelled as good as that boy on that night since. They danced every slow dance together. In fact they slow danced even when the music wasn't slow. She regretted not making love to him that night. They hooked up later, though. His name was Rodney and he was a lot of fun but she never did get back to how she felt on that heady night.

Until now.

Something brushed Jenna's right shoulder then slowly traversed across her chest. She went all goosebumps and her nipples tightened and hardened. She heard Kat gasp.

"Wow," Jenna whispered as the gentle brushing of Ethan's wing drifted along her back, ass and legs. It was fantastic yet maddening. "Touch me with your hands," Jenna said in a demanding whisper.

"As you wish," Ethan whispered softly. His voice came from her right.

He was behind her now as he palmed her right breast ... then he her left. She heard Kat gasp then giggle. She's getting the wings, Jenna thought.

"Isn't that amazing?" Joy said, from the left in front of Jenna.

Kat giggled some more.

"Stop being gentle," Jenna complained. She grabbed the hand over her right breast and forced it down lower. Ethan didn't resist her rough guidance. She felt his erection poking at the top of her tailbone. He pressed in and his hardon slipped up alining with the crack of her ass. He blatantly rubbed against her as he explored her wet opening. The dude knew EXACTLY where to go and what to do. Alarmingly, she found herself close to orgasm.

"Noway!" she said in a heavy breathy voice. "I can't come like this!"

"Why not?" he said in her ear as he relentlessly explored her clitoris and knead her breasts. His unnatural beautiful wings brushed her face and shoulders. "Not like this!" she said almost angry. "I want you inside me! I want you fucking me!" She abruptly pulled away from him, turned to face him but kept her eyes closed.

"I'll oblige," Ethan said. Jenna could hear the amusement in his voice. "It'll help if you open your eyes," he said.

"No!" she said sharply. "If I open my eyes this will all go away and turn out to be a big fat wet dream. That would break my heart."

"Open up, I promise this is real," He said softly close enough for her to feel puffs of air on her face from his words, down lower, the tip of his erection brushed the space between her bellybutton and pubic area.

She lifted her head and dared to open her eyes. An alabaster angel looked back at her with unearthly blue-green eyes. She ran a hand through his pale blond hair. Then she pulled him in for a kiss. A sudden whiff of chlorine filled her olfactory recalling a thrilling night back in college with Rodney. She and Rodney had broken into the collage pool to do some sexy skinny dipping.

She pulled back and looked into his blue-green eyes. "You are like every good kiss I've ever had rolled into one."

"Ditto," he said.

"Your lying," she said and slammed into him for another kiss. She took the time to explore his amazing wings with her hands. When she came up for air again she noticed that Kat and Joy were gone. "Where are the others?" she asked.

"Kat wanted to take her by-curiosity to the next level," Ethan said. Joy took her to see the pros, Sarah and Ashley."

"Don't care," Jenna said. "Find a condom and lets get this going."

"You're using contraception and are clearly healthy and so am I," Ethan said.

"I just met you. How can you possible know that I'm using birth control?"

He shrugged and his wings flexed minutely.

"Your wings let you know?"

He nodded, "I can tell when people are unhealthy. Ashley had me tested extensively on that account."

"So if I were sick with something you would know?"

"Yeah."

"You can see my aura or something?"

"Nothing like that. Its more of a vibe I feel. It can get a little overwhelming. That's why I don't go out in public too much."

"How do I know that you're healthy?" Jenna asked with skepticism. "This could be just an elaborate come on?"

"Yes," he said, "I grew these just to get hot babes like you into bed so that I can fuck you bareback."

"I'm just not comfortable taking your word for it. Sorry."

"Condom it is," he said.

"I got some in a bag I'll go get it. She reached for her jeans.

"I doubt that anyone in this house is wearing clothes at this moment," Ethan said.

Jenna really wanted to put her jeans back on before going down stairs but tonight was the night to do what was wrong so she dropped the jeans. She noticed Temporary the cat sitting on the loveseat looking at her with his purplish eyes.

"Now how did you get back in Houdini?" Ethan asked.

"You're not staying to watch you dirty tom," Jenna said. She picked up the cat and stepped out the door with it. "Don't go way," she said to Ethan seriously.

She dropped the cat on the carpet. It dashed off the moment it landed. Feeling totally exposed, Jenna traipsed down the the hall and peeped around the bend. She heard voices coming from the door that had to be where the others had gathered to do their thing. She got to the stairs and hurried down. Her bag was on a table near the front door. She kept eying the front door as she searched for the condoms. Ethan's parents might come back, she worried and wouldn't SHE be a sight standing naked in the foyer?

"You won't need that," a voice came from the living room.

Jenna screamed and clutched the string of condoms between her breasts, instinctively, her other hand went to her crotch to cover up down below. It was Ashley Grant who had spoken. The Japaneses woman was naked too, and oddly, holding a frosty mug of beer. She was absolutely beautiful.

"Um ... hey," Jenna said feeling like a dork. "How's Lisa and ... ah Kat?"

"Reveling in Sarah Logan's presence."

Jenna knew that Sarah and Ashley were engaged to be married so she asked cautiously, "Um ... you okay with that?"

"This is just fun, and nobody better than Sarah for a girl-girl introduction. She did it for me. I see it as kind of a public service."

"Okay," Jenna said.

"Again, you won't need those condoms," Ashley said as she sat at a bar stool near the kitchen pass through window. She took a sip of her beer.

"Ethan claims he can tell when a person is unhealthy."

"No claim, it's a fact," Ashley said. "People far better than me tested him. Don't know how he does it but he can do it." Ashley watched her with curious eyes. "You are a beautiful girl," Ashley said.

"So are you," Jenna said awkwardly. "Um ... you have any idea how he can see if people are sick or not?"

"It's simple. He's not human," Ashley said.

Jenna's jaw dropped. "Not human?" she whispered.

Ashley smiled at Jenna's reaction. "Sorry for the hyperbolic. Just a theory that a few of my follow scientists have bandied."

"They say that he's an ALIEN from outer space?"

"Total bullshit of course." Ashley slipped off the stool and headed toward the stairs. "We're gonna be on tour together ... plenty of time to talk later."

Jenna watched aghast until Ashley''s naked ass disappeared from sight.

"Oh my god," Jenna said as she headed up the stairs. She stepped into Ethan's room in a total mental flux. He stood looking out the window. His trim ass, muscled legs and what she could see of his back were easy to look at. Throw in the wide shoulders and long pale blond hair and there you had it, perfection ... oh yeah, can't forget the wings. The fresh clean smell of a man fresh out of the shower came at her. It was another Rodney memory. I'm gonna have to look the guy up one of these days,she mused.

"It was a night like this that the other came," he said still looking out.

"Warm and clear?" Jenna asked.

"No ... sexual. That night, like tonight, anything seemed possible." He turned to face her. His pale erection pointed bold and taunt.

Yeah, anything thing could happen like making love to a man not of this Earth, Jenna thought.

"No condom?" he asked.

She realized she didn't have the condoms with her. "Changed my mind," she said.

He walked up to her, pressed her against the door and they kissed. He fondled her breasts and she gripped his cock. For Jenna the whole night, from the first moment she saw him at the theater to him pressing her against the door had been one long freaky foreplay. Enough! She need to fuck him. She pushed him back a couple of steps, then with a second shove he fell backward on his back on the bed.

"You okay?" she ask immediately, worried that she may have hurt his beautiful but delicate looking wings. He shifted a bit but didn't seem to be in pain. Apparently, his wings were tougher than they look. She crawled on top of him, straddled his hips, gripped his alabaster nine inches and lower herself down on him smooth and quick. She pressed both her hands against his firm chest and monetarily marveled at the contrast of her dark brown hands against his milky pale chest. Then she got her hips into a smooth quick roll.

"Your wings okay?" she asked.

He sat up a little, hugged her to keep steady as he shifted his wings. Then he lay back down with the wings higher above his shoulders and head. "That's better," he said.

"You can be on top if that's better for you?" she said.

"Noway, I love this view." His pale hands drifted up and fondled her firm brown breasts. That quickly pushed Jenna toward the edge. The roll of her hips got sharper, faster and a little erratic. Her fingers dug into his chest leaving marks. Then she grabbed at his hands at her breasts, urging him to grip harder. Her orgasm came at her a like a speeding truck going down hill on an icy road at night with headlights off.

She dropped down and her first impulse was to kiss him, instead, she buried her face in his wings. "Fucking God!" she gasped. A barrage of aromas and tastes flooded her senses: sangria, caviar and cream cheese, cigarettes and Old spice Cologne, salty sea air, tanning lotion mix with honest male sweat, the taste of beer when she kissed Kat ...

She sat up abruptly breaking the flow of heady sensations allowing her body to take center stage. Every inch of her quivered violently, her hips bucked as she pressed in as hard as she could. She was crying but didn't care, she clawed at his chest and was probably causing him injury but at the moment, didn't care about that either. She saw stars and was on the verge of passing out and was totally indifferent to that as well. Hell, if she were bleeding and dying she would hardly care the orgasm was the only thing that mattered.

1...345678