Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She managed not to pass out and just as her body started to calm, she found herself laying flat on her back with Ethan still deep inside her. Jenna wasn't a small girl by any means yet he had flipped her around with no apparent effort. He gripped the back of her thighs hiking up her bottom and got into a steady pounding rhythm. The edges of his wings were a deep crimson-maroon, in the lamp light. The sight of them was so unearthly it was easy to believe that he could be from another world. She let out a gasp with everyone of his deep plunges. Her second orgasm was well on its way. This one she saw coming and reveled in its sensual build. She arched under him and bucked like a horse in a rodeo when it finally arrived. A while later when she was calm enough to communicate he asked her almost shyly, "Can I come on your tits!"

He could have all her credit cards and the keys to her fucking car and apartment if he wanted. "Anything," she said.

He pulled out of her, quickly moved to her left side, gripped his pale erection and erupted several wet lines across her chest. Because of the extreme contrast with her ebony skin, his emissions appeared to glow.

"This was fun," he said as he milked the last drops onto her chest.

She broke out laughing at his ridiculous understatement.

A tiny flash of luminescence from near the window caught her eye. Incredibly, Temporary the cat sat on the windowsill watching the lovemaking. Its eyes glowed in that creepy way that cat's eyes do when the light hits them just right. And they were definitely purple.

"Look whose back," Jenna said.

"Don't know how you do it," Ethan said as he picked up a pillow to throw at the cat. The cat jumped off the windowsill and slipped out the slightly ajar bedroom door.

Chapter Eleven Out of the Bag

Temporary slowed when he made the turn in the hall. His plan was to get out of the house and head to the Oliver river a quarter mile from the house. But he was curious at what the other four women were up to. He went to the door where the four women were making love. With his keen cat ears, he heard soft moans and the more subtle rubbing of smooth flesh against smooth flesh. The one named Lisa seemed to be doing most the moaning. It was the one named Kat that he was most curious about. It was silly, but he like her name.

He looked up and down the hall to make sure he was alone then he stood with his left side against the door and snaked his tail up. The tail lengthen so that he could wrap it around the door knob. He tightened his grip and easily opened the door and slipped in unseen. He saw Kat sitting on the bed cross legged and naked watching Ashley and Lisa, also naked, kissing. One of Ashley's hands roamed between Lisa's thighs.

He gave Kat a long look. Does this one like females like the others? Temporary wondered. He guessed not. It amused him that he was reduced to guessing. The female named Kat was just discovering her Nonseth for the first time. So was the one called Jenna. Of the two, Kat was a bit more advance. Kat would make a good priestess if she chose that path. Temporary noticed that the one named Sarah Logan was not in the room.

"How the hell did you get in here?" came a voice behind the cat.

Oops.

Sarah was on him before he could react and quickly picked him up. He felt sheepish for allowing such a big human to sneak up on him like this. She was naked and made less noise. It was a lame excuse for his laxness.

"I think you can open doors," Sarah said as she walked him to the door and unceremoniously tossed him out in the hall.

He headed straight for the stairs and zoomed down to the living room. Time to check in with Julin. But first he wanted to make one more stop at the smoked papio platter. Smoked fish was one of the many interesting perks this planet had to offer.

1...345678