Rock Star Ch. 05

Story Info
A Star is born.
3.7k words
4.7
13.6k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers

The next morning the ringing phone awoke him, Taylor looked at his clock radio and saw that it was ten to twelve in the morning.

"Hello Ann, sorry about last night."

"Hi baby, and there is nothing you should be sorry about, I'm the one that must apologize. What happened by the way, did your mom catch you...playing?"

"No luckily not my mom," Taylor laughed. "Laura and Jenny walked into the room."

"Oh thank God, I had such a scare I dropped the call, sorry for abandoning you baby."

"No Ann please, my sister should know better, but they thought that they would have a nice laugh at our expense. I will get them back for it one day."

"I got a little carried away last night; I hope you do not think I'm some kind of wanton hussy."

"No please Ann, I would never think that."

"It is just...I'm surrounded by horny band members the whole day, and all they talk about is sex, sex, and more sex. Not that they mean anything by it, sometimes I guess it must be hard on them to have a female band member."

"I know what you mean Ann; it is the same with our band."

"Oh...so you sit and swap sex stories with your band members...naughty, naughty," Ann teased.

"No, not me, I just meant..."

"It is ok baby, that is what I like about you...you are so easy to tease," Ann laughed.

A knock on his bedroom door interrupted them, "Get up lazy bones, time for dinner," Laura called through the door.

"I have to go Ann; can I call you tonight...later?"

"Yes baby, call me anytime you want."

"Okay bye then, I will speak to you later."

"Bye Hun."

Taylor quickly dressed, brushed his teeth, and joined everyone down stairs. He blushed remembering what happened in his room, but Jenny and Laura went on normally, as if nothing happened. After dinner, he cleaned his room, did his exercises, and napped the afternoon away. Later that night he and Ann spoke for thirty minutes on the phone, and then he went to bed. The next week flew by, registering for classes, band practice, and broadening his exercise routine. He had to pace himself and it hurt like hell, but each day brought a little improvement. They filled the two pubs they played at to the max that weekend, and his ever-growing fan club showed up in full force. He only managed to speak to Ann once over the weekend, but he was tired, so he did not mind.

The following week a courier arrived with the documents he and Laura had to sign for the songs. Barney explained the legal mumble jumbo over the phone, while they signed and send the courier on his way. There wasn't much happening at the Varsity; they just received lists of what books they needed, and information about the courses. The new year will kick off in February, so everyone was just going through the motions. Taylor used the time to start working on a few new songs for the band, and one for Ann. Paul started getting even more moody during band practice, and even Taylor began tiring of his shit. Things were happening for the band, they were in a position to choose where they wanted to play on weekends, but Paul just kept on ruining the mood for everyone.

Paul is a third year student at the same Varsity as Laura, Jenny and Taylor, and enjoyed the fame more than anyone in the band. What he did not like, is the idea that it's not him they came to see, but Jenny and Taylor. Everyone in the band knew this, and the songs that attracted the most attention from the crowd were the ones Jenny sang, or had long guitar solos. Paul's boyish blond good looks did not really fit in with the type of songs he sang, and will fare better with a crowd that enjoyed POP music. The rest of the band looked like rockers, dressed like rockers, and acted like rockers. Taylor with his long dark hair, and black attire fit the bill, even though he did not jump around and dance on stage. Jenny looked awesome in her rock-chick outfits she wore, so Paul stood out like a priest at a witches convention.

Luckily, for Paul, most of the songs Taylor wrote were for a male singer with female backup. On the other hand, the female could sing the lead, while the man then sang the backup, and with the fans, demanding to hear Jenny more, that was just what was happening. Most of the male students were not attracted to the pubs because Grudge was playing there, they just followed the female students. Now once they arrived at the venue, most guys rather wanted to see a hot chick singing, than a guy, something they could cheer about without looking gay. Since drunken men are louder than women, the band got a better crowd reaction when Jenny takes centre stage. Frank gave the crowd what they wanted, and everyone was happy, except for Paul.

He blamed the change happening inside the band on Taylor. Before Taylor joined, they might not have been so popular, but at least as lead singer he got more attention. With Taylor's arrival came new songs, and with those new songs came Jenny. The old songs suited his voice more, and were mostly chosen because they did not have a backup female vocalist. The rest of the band liked Taylor's songs, not only was it challenging to learn how to play them, but they were original, not ripped off from another band. Singers were hard to come by, so Taylor figured if the shit is going to hit the fan, then he would go, to replace him would be easier.

January passed into February, on weekends the band played, during the week it was classes, and exercise. His leg muscles were improving daily, and most evenings Taylor was so tired, he just fell in bed. Ann phoned once or twice a week, her celebrity status keeping her very busy. She invited Taylor to one of the events, but he declined, not that he did not want to see her, but they both knew if he appeared with her in public, the press would be all over him. Jenny was at their house often, and would tease Taylor, but he was just too tired to respond. Whenever he had a free moment, Taylor would work on a new song, he called it 'Broken.' At first, the song was about what he felt like, but he decided to change the words slightly, to reflect someone feeling broken up about a relationship.

March started with a bang, Taylor took his first steps without crutches, short steps, but steps nonetheless. Frank told them during band practice that he was entering them in a battle of the band's competition, and Ann wanted him to fly out so that they could start recording his song. She wanted him to record with them, and would not take no for an answer. The recording would take three days, and would take place at their music company's recording studio in Los Angeles. They haven't practiced anymore phone sex, since their last disaster, but Ann made it clear that she wanted more...whatever more meant, Taylor would take it. The battle of the bands competition was open to any new and upcoming bands, with the finals to be held in June. They would play at different venues, and the public would vote after each performance who goes through.

Frank printed leaflets, and handed them out at the places they played at, hoping that some of the crowd would travel and support them. Luckily, one of the venues is in Casper. Frank had allot of confidence in Grudge's abilities; he said that most of the bands that entered the competition were garage bands. Kids that played out of their garage's at home, and who thought that they sounded good. There are a few well-known bands taking part, so they will have their work cut out for them.

Taylor and Laura was busy practicing his new song 'Broken' the Monday night when Jenny walked in.

"What the fuck was that," she exclaimed looking highly excited.

Taylor just looked up, while Laura answered. "Hi Jen, and welcome to you too."

"Did I just hear your brother singing...tell me my fucking ears aren't lying to me?"

Laura laughed, "Do you see anyone else in here?" They were in Taylor's gym slash recording studio.

"Holly shit, I remembered you telling me that Taylor could sing, what you forgot to mention, is the fact that he can sing fucking better than anyone we know."

"Yes Jen, I know that, and now you know that, tell it to Mr. Pruts over here," she indicated in Taylor's general direction.

"Just drop it Laura," Taylor replied.

"Drop what Taylor, you are a selfish prick you know," Jenny replied before Laura could say anything.

"Selfish...what the hell are you talking about?"

"Yes fucking selfish, every single day we have to listen to that asshole Paul sing, and here you are, ten times a better singer than he is. Our band will sound a hundred times better if you sang."

"Stop over reacting Jenny, I was hired as a guitarist, not the vocalist."

"Does Frank know about your singing talent?"

"No, and like I said stop over reacting, you just walked in here and heard what...like one verse, and now all of a sudden you think I'm fucking Frank Sinatra."

"I have heard you singing for many years, and I've told you a hundred times that you sound better than that dick wand Paul," Laura replied.

"You're my sister; naturally you would say that to me Laura."

"Well I'm not, and I think you sound much better than Paul," Jenny quickly replied.

"I don't care Jenny, I'm not going to take Paul's place, he was in the band long before I showed up."

"Paul is dragging this band down, everyone fucking knows it, shit I'm not that great, but even I sound better than that prick."

"There is nothing wrong with your singing Jenny, you sound great."

"Yeah girl, I agree," piped in Laura.

"Well I'm okay, but I will never be an Ann Woodland, but I know that and I can live with it. That's what makes me so angry, you have the fucking talent, but you won't use it."

"I'm not planning on becoming some rock star Jenny; I'm just playing the guitar because I enjoy it. Once people know you have a certain talent, they will change...and in the end when that talent gets taken away...the same people will crucify you."

"Taylor, I know how you feel, but this isn't the same thing little brother."

"Yes Taylor, fans aren't friends, and I believe you know better now...choose your friends better," Jenny replied.

"I know what you girls are trying to do, and I'm asking you nicely, please leave things alone."

"You can be so fucking mule headed sometimes Taylor, just grow up," Laura said angrily.

"I said no, and that's final." With that, he got up, and walked the few feet to where his crutches stood against the wall. He grabbed them, and made his way out of the room, leaving two stunned females in his wake.

"Holly shit, he can walk, for how long has that been going on?" Jenny asked

"I don't know Jenny, this is the first time I've seen him without his crutches. He has been exercising twice as hard as he normally did, but the doctor said it would take more than six months."

"Well this night is certainly full of surprises. You must help me Laura, we must get him to sing, we simply must."

"Okay, but don't push him too much, I know Taylor, if we don't do this right, he will quit the band and just disappear into the dark side again."

"Give me the song's lyrics, I'm going to memorize them, and then sing it with you guys."

"Okay, write them down, but please don't say anything to the rest of the band," Laura begged.

"No, I promise, but I'm going to force him to sing this with me, weather he wants to or not," Jenny laughed.

"Just remember, take it easy okay?"

The next night Jenny arrived early, and when it became clear that she was not leaving, the two girls had another intense argument with Taylor. In the end, the girls wore him out, and once they began singing and playing, even Taylor had to agree that with Jenny there, it sounded better. Jenny realized after learning the words, that the song has deep emotional reverences to Taylor's own situation. Laura played the keyboard, leaving the singing to the other two, and after they ran through it a view times, she recorded the song. The keyboard added drums and a few other instruments, to give a general idea of what the song would sound like when played with real instruments, and after listening to the song being played back, everyone was impressed.

On a high from hearing his song, Taylor agreed to the girl's suggestion of running through all his songs with Jenny, and Laura recorded every single one. They all listened to the recording in total silence, and when the CD played through to the last song, the two girls jumped around dancing and laughing. Taylor's voice had that ability to reach the low notes, and then rise high to a screech when needed. Unfortunately, the playback revealed the slight weakness in Jenny's voice, to carry the notes with the same clarity as Taylor, but she sounded better than Laura did. Jenny did not mind though, she knew that her voice would never make her a star, but as a background singer, her voice was just right.

"You know if we played this CD to Frank, Paul would be out of a job, don't you," Jenny said earnestly.

"No, you can forget that train of thought right now, it is not going to happen," Taylor replied.

"Why the hell not?" Asked Laura.

"Because I'm not going to allow it. Paul is an okay singer, and he does not deserve to be kicked from the band, just because you think I sound better."

"Sound better...fuck, what an understatement, he sounds like a wedding singer compared to you," Jenny cut in.

"And think of the band, with your voice they can really become something," Laura almost begged.

"Paul has as much right as anyone else to be in the band, they have been playing together long before I entered the scene. So I'm warning you two right now...I will fucking leave the band if I so much as hear a whisper about me replacing Paul." Taylor looked them in the eyes one at a time, "is that clear?"

"What if I promised you all the pussy you ever wanted...will that change your mind?" Jenny asked playfully.

"What makes you think I want your...what ever you are offering?"

"Ha, you little bastard, I will make you beg me," Jenny replied laughing. She walked over, pulled her skirt up slightly, and planted herself on top of Taylor. The short skirt rode up even higher, with her legs wrapped around his hips, and Taylor had to fight temptation not to look down. Jenny started grinding her crotch over his lower body, making it even harder for Taylor. Her soft ministrations had the desired affect on Taylor, his dick quickly rising to the occasion.

"Mhhh...we have a life one here, turn on that recorder Laura, I will have him begging in no time at all," Jenny replied laughingly.

Taylor tried pushing Jenny off him, but there was no serious effort on his part to dislodge her. "Get off me Jenny," he ordered without any real conviction.

"I will go and make us something to drink," Laura said leaving the room.

"I will get off you, if you tell me what I want to hear," Jenny said untying the knot of his sweatpants.

"What do you want to hear, if it is about me singing, you can forget it."

"Fuck singing, tell me how much you would like to fill my pussy with this big prick of yours," she moaned.

"I..." He could not find any words, because Jenny pulled the front of his sweatpants and his boxers down, releasing his rigid cock. Jenny lowered herself, bringing her panty-covered mound down onto his dick. Like the other night, she began sliding up and down the part of his dick that was exposed. He wanted more, and in his frustration to pull his pants down further, nearly dumped the bucking girl on the floor.

"Whoa there stud let me help." Jenny lifted her lower body, while Taylor pulled his clothing down to just below his balls. With his pants down, she lowered herself, and started riding him once more, dragging her pussy over his hard length. Taylor grabbed her hips, pushing and pulling her faster, while Jenny swooped down on his mouth, French kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

Laura arrived with three glasses filled with orange juice, but the couple was so engrossed in each other, they did not even notice her. Laura sat down on the stairs, drinking her juice, and watched the show. Taylor let go of her hip, and forced his right hand between their bodies, his fingers pulling at the soft material that separated them. He sighed with pleasure, when he finally managed to pull her panties away, enjoying the feel of her wet lips against his blood engorged prick. His middle finger found her clit, and his slow rubbing made her kiss him harder. Their breath was bursting through their mouths and noses in short salvos, as their pace increased the closer they came to orgasm.

Soft moans escaped from both of them, filling the room with the sound and smell of sex. Laura by this time had a hand down her own pants, frantically rubbing her clit. Taylor with his left arm on Jenny's hip pulled her further and further forward, until the top of his dick reached her wet opening, but due to the angle, he failed in penetrating her moist cave. His balls began tightening, warning him that his orgasm is getting close.

"I'm close," he said into her mouth.

"Me too, just let it happen," Jenny replied breathlessly.

Taylor increased the tempo and pressure of his clit rubbing effort, which caused her to up her grinding pace as well. With a load moan, he erupted, shooting thick strings of cum onto his T-shirt. The feeling was so intense, he stopped rubbing her clit.

"Don't fucking stop...yes...fuck...rub my clit," Jenny exclaimed while pumping her hips even faster. Taylor still enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy against his shaft quickly continued his finger rubbing efforts. In less than a minute, Jenny stopped kissing him, leaving his mouth to bite down on his shoulder, while Taylor quickly forced a finger into her tight cunt. She came with a load moan, biting painfully into his shoulder, her vaginal muscles clamping down around his finger, almost forcing it out of her warm hole. Her orgasm lasted nearly a minute, until with a final shudder her body relaxed falling against him.

"Shit I needed that," she almost purred.

"Your...erm...dress is going to be full of stains," Taylor said, his finger still inside her.

"Oh fuck yes," she replied jumping up, freeing his finger, and leaving his half-erect dick exposed. It was too late anyway, the front of her dress showing a number of wet spots.

While they composed themselves, pulling up clothes, adjusting underwear, both suddenly realized they had an audience. Laura sat there smiling, sipping her orange juice.

"What...you two were so far gone, mom, the neighbors, or even the whole band could have walked in here, you would not have noticed."

"From that wet spot between your legs, you did more than watch, you little slut," Jenny replied laughing.

"Drink your juice bitch, while I go get a towel," Laura said heading up the stairs once more.

Jenny carried the two glasses to Taylor, handing him one. "Next time, I want you to cum in my mouth," she said between sips.

Taylor coughed, causing orange juice to splatter from his mouth, while Jenny laughed. "Who says there is going to be a next time?"

"Ha, you practically tried to force your dick into my pussy a few minutes ago, you should be ashamed young man, and trying to take my virginity...what will I tell my future husband?"

Taylor's face turned into his normal crimson red, "your virginity...sorry I did not realize," he spluttered.

Jenny laughed, "Oh Taylor, you are too easy. I'm only joking Hun, relax."

"Fucking women," he muttered softly, while grabbing his crutches and getting up. "Please excuse me; I need a shower and sleep."

Jenny waited until he was standing, and needing his arms on the crutches to support his body weight, before moving forward, grabbing his soft dick through his pants. "Say it," she softly growled, her mouth only inches from his.

"Say what?"

"That you want to fuck me...tell me now," she growled feeling his dick harden again between her fingers.

JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers
12