Rock Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...want you..."

"That's enough for now," she softly replied, before kissing him. The kiss lasted another thirty seconds. "Good night Taylor." Jenny released him, allowing him to scurry out of the room.

Wednesday his airline tickets arrived. Taylor had already asked a few classmates to take notes for the classes he would miss, and that night during band practice, they made sure Paul could play the songs on his guitar. It wasn't perfect, but no one cared, they were all happy that he was going to record with a huge star like Ann Woodland. At the end of band practice Jenny pulled him aside, kissed him and made him promise that he would not forget her, stay in tinsel town, and marry the super star. Taylor assured her that Ann was not that interested in him, and left with a smile.

Thursday morning early, Laura dropped him off at the airport, and in no time at all, he was in the air on his way to Los Angeles.

12