Rocks in Their Heads Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Jack. My weekend was pretty good. What about you? Get up to anything exciting?" He climbed into the passenger side of the ute, while Jacqueline jumped into the driver's seat.

"My weekend was alright. I jammed with my band for a bit on Saturday arvo. Caught up with my folks on Sunday. What'd you get up to?" She swapped her black-rimmed spectacles for dark aviator-style sunglasses before driving out of the garage into moderately busy traffic.

"Yeah, I took Evelyn horse riding on Saturday, then went surfing on Sunday."

"Oh," Jacqueline said. "Evelyn? Is she the girl you started seeing last month?"

Scott thought he detected a hint of disappointment in Jacqueline's tone, but wasn't quite sure. "Yeah, that's her. Apparently when she was younger she used to ride horses quite a lot, so I thought she'd like to go trail riding. Went alright. Had a nice little picnic afterwards."

"Hmmm, sounds like a nice date. So you really like her then?"

"Yeah, I do. She's, ah, quite different from other girls I've dated."

"Oh. Okay. Cool. Did she go surfing with you on Sunday too?"

"Nah, she doesn't surf. I should try and teacher her, ay."

"Maybe." Jacqueline turned onto the highway, heading south, and the ute picked up speed. The traffic was increasing, but because they were heading away from the city, it wasn't too bad in their direction. On the other side of the road, however, the traffic was stop-start, with all the incoming workers bound for their offices in the central business district. Jacqueline let out a whistle and gestured to the lines of barely-moving cars. "Fuck that shit. I'm glad we're not stuck in traffic like over there. You know what, we could have chucked our surfboards on the roof and had a cheeky surf after meeting with the clients. We could have told Doug we were caught in a traffic jam and he'd believe it!"

"I didn't even realise you surfed, Jackie. Since when?"

"I used to surf heaps, when I was younger. Not so much these days, but I occasionally get out there. Maybe four or five times a year. You and I should go together sometime."

"Yeah, sounds great, Jack. Definitely. I'm keen." Scott looked across at Jacqueline with a bemused expression. She didn't notice though, since she kept her eyes firmly ahead on the road. In the two years he'd known her, he'd hung out with her regularly enough for after-work drinks, or a few occasions when he'd watched her band play. But the only times they'd spent alone together were on rare occasions when no one else was around the office, most often first thing in the morning because they both tended to arrive before most of their colleagues. This morning's trip down the coast was the first time they'd spent any time alone together, outside of the office, without other colleagues around.

Scott liked Jacqueline a great deal, and despite wanting to get to know her better outside of work, he'd been reluctant to ask her to hang out with him. This was partly because he wasn't sure if it was appropriate, given they were required to maintain a professional working relationship, and partly because he'd been in a relationship for most of the time he'd known her. In the few months that he was single, between breaking up with Rachael and hooking up with Evelyn, Scott only briefly considered if he and Jacqueline could potentially get together.

However, as one of the juniors at work he'd never felt quite sure if he should try and grow his personal friendship with Jacqueline. Hanging out together was one thing, but he felt that their rapport might possibly cause them to become more than friends. Which could have been great, except romantic or sexual relationships were generally discouraged at work. Anyhow, he knew one of their work mates, Phil, long had a thing for Jacqueline, though she'd never reciprocated. Furthermore, he'd occasionally wondered if their boss, Doug, was keen on Jacqueline, and he didn't want to get in Doug's way if he was to ever make his move.

Nevertheless, Scott had always found Jacqueline attractive. He'd always thought Jacqueline looked like an ultra-tall version of the actress, Ariel Winter, from the TV show Modern Family. Her face was roundish and dominated by her big brown eyes which were framed with very long eyelashes. Her eyes were usually accentuated by her black-framed spectacles, when, of course, she wasn't wearing her sun glasses. Her lips were full, and at rest they were naturally pouty. However, Scott thought Jacqueline's smile lit up any room she walked into. Jacqueline was tall, maybe one-ninety cm, or about six-foot-two in the old scale. Her long hair, currently tied up in a neat bun, was dark-chocolate brown, and when set free, fell almost to her waist. Her breasts were enormous, though Scott could only imagine what they actually looked like in the flesh, and today they were hidden by a simple blue blouse and a green high-vis vest, all of which appeared to struggle to contain her bust.

Scott couldn't help feeling slightly regretful, that, before he unexpectedly slept with Evelyn, the opportunity to explore if there was more to Jacqueline's and his friendship had never presented itself. He mentally chastised himself for being ridiculous, because he was genuinely excited to be living his greatest fantasy with Evelyn. Which, in all reality, was way better than he could ever have imagined. Consequently, there was no point in wondering about what might have been with Jacqueline, and he decided it would be silly to dwell on it anymore.

They'd been uncharacteristically silent for several minutes, which was beginning to feel unnatural to him. He needed some music. "Hey, Jackie, do you mind if I connect my phone to the radio for some tunes?"

"Sure, no worries. I thought you'd passed out there for a few minutes, Scotty."

"I'm just tired. I zoned out."

"All that horse riding, me thinks." Jacqueline briefly looked at him and gave him a cheeky smile, before returning her attention to the road.

Scott simply smiled back as he began to sync his phone to the stereo system's Bluetooth. He opened his Spotify and let it select songs on random shuffle. First song up was Nosebleed Section by Hilltop Hoods.

"Ah, the Hoods. Nice one, Scotty," Jacqueline said, obviously pleased with his choice of the iconic Australian hip hop artists.

"I didn't think you'd be the hip hop kinda girl, Jack. I had you down as all Pogues and Flogging Molly." Jacqueline played the fiddle, guitar and banjo in a Celtic punk band, and consequently Scott assumed her taste in music would mostly follow that genre.

"Nah, I like a bit of Dropkick Murphy's as well. I like to branch out sometimes," she replied sarcastically.

"Doesn't surprise me, Murphy, you drop kick," Scott grinned at her.

"Yeah, I sure am a dropkick, hanging out with you today, Mackenzie. But I quite like a lot of different musical genres. So there you go, old mate. It's not even seven o'clock and today you've already learnt two things about me. I can surf and I don't mind hip hop." She made a click noise with her mouth, the same click that's usually accompanied by a wink. "I've actually seen the Hilltop Hoods several times."

"Yeah? I saw them a couple of times at The Big Day Out. They were fully sick. Totally went off."

"Ken-oath, mate, Ken-oath," Jacqueline responded with the Australian slang for 'fucken oath'. "Ah, I miss The Big Day Out. Such a great music festival. It's a shame it was cancelled."

"Yeah, it sucks right? I used to go with me mates each year, and I was spewin they cancelled it!"

"Have you been down to Splendour in the Grass?"

"Nah, the tickets seem to sell out quickly, and I've never been on the ball when it comes to Splendour."

"Quick and the dead, mate. Snooze, you lose. But, sometimes, if you have the right connections, tickets might just come your way. Maybe next year?"

"Yeah, Jack, sounds good, ay."

They maintained their discussion about music, festivals and gigs for the rest of the journey, and discovered their tastes crossed over. Jacqueline didn't mind a bit of electro and dance, which Scott enjoyed greatly, while he also liked many of the same the folk, pop, rock and punk bands Jacqueline listened to.

He thought of how Evelyn's and his musical tastes differed. She loved her '70s, '80s and '90s rock and pop, and though Scott didn't mind a bit of Bruce Springsteen, Prince or even Madonna, they weren't really his cup of tea. And he drew the line at Whitney Houston and Billy Joel.

He felt his connection with Jacqueline growing, and of course, at thirty years old, she was much closer to his own age than Evelyn was. He briefly felt the regret rising again, causing him to chuckle to himself as he thought of one of his father's favourite phrases. Son, that's just the way the mop flops!

"What ya laughing at, Scotty boy? Did you see your reflection in the mirror?"

"Nah, just your reflection, Jack."

"Yeah, I guess it's not every day you see the reflection of a goddess, so I suppose a little nervous laughter is to be expected."

"Yeah, nah, Jack. I doubt that." But, he thought, she was quite possibly right. He couldn't help but smile, slightly tormented and thoroughly amused by his situation.

~~~~ Chapter 4 ~~~~

Scott reburied his recent feelings for Jacqueline. Of course he'd be attracted to other women from time to time, but there was nothing new about this. He focused on his developing relationship with Evelyn, knowing full well he'd give it his best shot. Indeed, he wanted to be with her.

She took Scott to art galleries and the theatre, while Scott took Evelyn hiking and the beach, where he tried to teach her to surf. Their dates were more often than not hits, but there were misses too. He enjoyed the galleries but found the theatre boring. He did, however, appreciate the act of getting dressed in some of his best clothes and having nice dinners at expensive restaurants.

Evelyn, on the other hand, enjoyed their hikes in the bush, but didn't like surfing because she wasn't a strong swimmer, and was fearful of being dumped by waves onto the sand, or dragged out to sea by a rip. However, she enjoyed relaxing on the beach, reading a book under an umbrella, while Scott surfed. And to cap it off, he gave fantastic back and shoulder massages when he wasn't in the water. She mentioned she'd noticed he hardly paid any attention to the other girls on the beach, to which he replied, he didn't need to, since he was with her. No other woman interested him right now. He even convinced himself he wasn't interested in Jacqueline.

They experienced activities neither of them tried before, or wouldn't normally choose to do, and they were both genuinely enjoying one another's company. Despite rarely seeing each other through the week, every now and then Evelyn stayed over at Scott's apartment on a Friday or Saturday night. And their sex life was vigorous. Scott was pleasantly surprised at how sexually adventurous Evelyn was, and more often than not, they'd make love several times, in different positions. They were secretive lovers though, ensuring they kept their relationship from their respective families. Evelyn didn't want Scott visiting her house, despite his protests, because she worried his parents or another neighbour would notice him coming and going.

One Friday evening, Evelyn arrived at Scott's apartment with a small overnight bag and her laptop. They'd booked a hotel on the coast for the weekend, but she said she had some work she'd likely do while Scott was off having a surf or whatnot. They drove up the coast, only stopping briefly for a quick bite to eat as they raced an approaching electrical storm which lit the sky with an impressive display of lightning.

Arriving at their hotel moments before the deluge hit, they'd hardly entered the safety of their room when Evelyn pushed Scott onto the bed, kissing him deeply. Scott was clearly getting excited by her aggressive sexual hunger, and before he took control of the situation, as he tended to do, Evelyn quickly unclipped his belt buckle and removed his jeans, to free his stiffening cock. She didn't muck around, pushing Scott's greedy hands out of the way as he attempted to grab at her blouse, slipping her ruby-red lips over his manhood, straight up taking his entire length in her mouth. Keeping her lips wrapped as tightly around his shaft as possible, she sucked her mouth back to the head of his cock, stroking her tongue up his shaft's entire length, and tonguing his glans enthusiastically. As thunder and lightning raged outside, Scott lay back with his head propped up on the pillow so he could watch the action taking place down near his waist.

"Please don't bite me in fright if there's a close crack of thunder!" he joked as he watched her suck him off. Evelyn briefly stopped sucking and looked up, baring her teeth to him with a wicked grin, then went back to work, forcefully massaging his shaft with lips and tongue. He encouraged her, letting her know how much he enjoyed her sucking his cock. "I really like that, oh yes! That feels great!" She responded to his encouragements, taking him as far down as she could, the tip of his dick at the back of her throat, and then drawing her lips up his entire length, then back down again.

"Oh, this is so good, Eve, I won't be long now!"

Evelyn felt Scott's glans grow even larger than it already was in her mouth, and a moment before he blew his load, she took him in as far as her gag reflex would allow, and suddenly he was pumping a literal fuckload of warm, sticky, cum down her throat.

"Holy fucken shit!" He exclaimed. "Jeeze, Eve, you are bloody sweet!" He waited for her to join him up at the pillow end of the bed before telling her with a smile, "It's your turn now."

Evelyn smiled at Scott, and he kissed her with a fully open mouthed tongue kiss, tasting his sticky semen on her lips and tongue. He began to smother her body with sensual kisses, singling out her neck, each of her little breasts, and then all the way down her belly, to her pussy. He nuzzled his tongue through Evelyn's neatly trimmed bush, to attend her clit with the same enthusiasm she'd given his cock. Scott caressed his hands over her thighs, and gripping her bum cheeks, he raised her pelvic region slightly to allow him to apply more tongue-pressure to her clit. Outside, the rain pelted down heavily with a great roaring sound, and water began to flood relentlessly in a powerful torrent onto their balcony from an overflowing drain via the balcony adjoining the room above.

"Oh, that's good! A little harder if you can, oh shit, yes!" It was now Evelyn's turn to encourage Scott. "You've lost it there, honey, up a bit. No, across, oh yes that's it, keep doing that!" He moved his tongue around, following her directions and trying to keep it as flat as possible to cover her nub, maintaining the pressure on her pleasure spot. When she shuddered with orgasmic delight, bucking her rear up off the bed even further into his face, he stuck his tongue as far into her pussy-hole as it could go, out of sheer sexual indulgence.

The intensity of Evelyn's tremors faded as Scott gave her one last lick up her vulval vestibule, tasting her flowing sex juice. They embraced, kissing passionately again, while Scott entered her, his cock searching for her inner pleasure zones which it had become well acquainted with of late. They made passionate love, kissing forcefully and grinding tightly. Scott kissed Evelyn's neck and she arched her head backwards to expose more skin to him as his lips caressed the erogenous zones around her clavicle. She dug her fingers into his back, breaking his skin sufficiently to draw blood, as she tried to pull him down further onto her, into her, as if trying to fuse their bodies together. Having previously climaxed, they fucked each other slowly for what seemed like ages.

They were practiced lovers by now, quite familiar as to what got each other off. Evelyn favoured the missionary position, where she enjoyed being underneath Scott, feeling his hard body smothering her like a blanket, maximising their skin-on-skin contact, as if their bodies were becoming one. Evelyn's pleasure was heightened by the intimacy of close quarters eye contact, and prolonged kisses, as he touched her deep inside, like no other man before.

Scott, on the other hand, preferred to be on the bottom, with Evelyn riding his cock, since he could see more of her body and feel her better with both his hands, and dick, to maximise their physical pleasure. But they'd experimented with many other positions, occasionally branching out.

The rain outside began to subside and the noise from the flooding drain eventually lessened from a roaring cascade to a lesser flow that continuously discharged into the puddle on the balcony. On this occasion neither Scott nor Evelyn felt like they were going to cum again anytime soon, so he withdrew his cock from her and manoeuvred her onto hands and knees, in the doggy position. Scott checked Evelyn's now gaping vaginal opening and caressed her bum cheeks as he kneeled behind her.

They'd previously tried doggy style several times, and even though the position was not their favourite, it was by far the quickest way to make either of them cum. However, rather than go for broke, Scott gently pulled Evelyn back onto his lap, in a sitting position, as she reached down between her legs to guide his glistening member back to her slick pussy, so she could envelope him again. They slowly rocked back and forward, his cock riding up and down within her while he kissed her neck. Her back was smooth against his chest and he brought his right hand around to fondle her clit, while caressing down the full length of her arm with his left hand, where they entwined their fingers at the end.

"I've wanted you all week," he whispered into her ear, and then kissed her neck again. "You are magnificent, Evelyn, my beauty!"

"Oh, I can tell, my lovely. You're fucking hot tonight!"

"Fucking hot for you, Eve. You light my fire." He kissed her neck wildly.

Evelyn let out a groan of pleasure. "Let's finish this. I need you to fuck me hard!"

"I don't want to finish. I want to be inside you forever!"

Evelyn cupped her free hand over his head and turned towards him. He kissed her under her jawline, and she pleaded in a soft whisper, "Please fuck me, Scott. I've got an itch that needs scratching again. Fuck me, roughly, as hard as you can!"

Despite his natural inclination as a gentle-but-firm lover, her desire wildly excited him, and he pushed her rough as he dared back into doggy and shoved his hard cock into her, one hand on her hip pulling her towards him and the other near the small of her back. Her bum and thighs mashed against his groin and they quickly built up a rhythm, Evelyn pushing back equally as hard as Scott pushed into her.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh, Scott, oh, oh, oh, ooh, ooh my goodness! Oh fuck, you feel amazing!" Evelyn's head dipped down low between her arms, and breathing hard, her climax finally came, taking Scott over the edge with her, both letting out involuntary grunts and moans. Their mutual throbbing pleasure continued, and even after Scott finished pumping cum into her, Evelyn continued to twitch around him for at least another thirty or forty seconds.

Afterward, as their pleasure tingling subsided, they caught their breaths and disengaged from one another. Side-by-side, they collapsed on the bed. The thunder from the passing storm was now a low rumbling somewhere far off in the distance, out to sea, and the overflowing drain was a soft dripping outside the balcony door.

"Jeeze, Eve, you have to admit, we do fit well together," Scott said, turning his head towards her. She lay beside him, perfectly naked, with not even a hint of the embarrassment about her body she'd felt first time they'd slept together. Scott thought Evelyn was incredibly beautiful. Her chest still rose and fell heavily after their recent exertion, her nipples hard, and when she noticed Scott watching her, she turned and caught his eye. Scott grinned back at her and said, "Eve, my beautiful girl, I reckon we should do this more often."