Rocks in Their Heads Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, I wouldn't call what we did as dating, but yeah, she gave me benefits beyond private dance lessons."

"I bet she was an older lady too?" Evelyn asked, grinning widely now.

"Not too much older. Only by thirteen years."

"That doesn't surprise me at all. You love the older ladies, don't you?"

I love you, Evelyn, he thought, while twirling her around. Even if you don't like my music!

They danced around until the end of the song, after which the random shuffle chose one of Evelyn's songs, All by myself by Eric Carman. "I don't want to be, all by myself, Eve," he sang out loud to her in an exaggeratedly off-key tone.

"You may be able to dance, but you definitely need to work on your singing," she giggled. "Oh, Scotty, you are definitely a lot of fun. Even if you are a bad singer and corny as fuck."

"Corny as fuck? Who me?"

She grinned at him. "You are the corniest bastard I've ever met, Scott Mackenzie."

"Yeah, you love it," he said.

"Do you know what I'd love? I'd love for to stick your big fat cock inside me, that's what I'd love!" she said in as sexy voice as she could muster, pulling him close and rubbing herself against him.

"Wow, who are you even, with this dirty, sexy talk?"

"I like to shock you sometimes, lover. You think I'm some nice girl."

"Nice girl? I thought you were a witch. You certainly cast a spell on me."

"There's that corn again. Anyhow, I think you're the one who cast a spell on me, you persistent bastard." She was still grinning at him with a twinkle in her eye.

"Jeeze, it wasn't too hard. Remember, you took up my offer willingly enough."

"And you might remember that's because we both have rocks in our heads," she jested as they held each other close. "But something around here is hard. I can feel it rubbing against me." And she grinned while putting her arms around his neck, pulling his face down to hers for an aggressively passionate kiss. They crashed onto the lounge, their lips locked together and tongues embracing between their mouths.

Fumbling with each other's clothes, Scott pulled Evelyn's dress roughly over her head, exposing her underwear, which he also scrambled to remove. Evelyn ripped Scott's tee-shirt as she hastily pulled it over his head, then pulled down the casual shorts he wore. It was a humid night and they were already hot and sweaty, but now the sweat noticeably glistened on their skin.

They looked at each other with lusty hunger; it was three weeks since they'd last seen each other, which was the longest they'd spent apart since their love affair began. Scott hadn't even wanked during that time, resulting in a massive build-up of semen that was desperate for release. They hardly slowed down as Scott climbed between Evelyn's legs, rubbed his cock up against her muff, pushing it back and forwards just inside her, to help spread her natural lubrication, which was now forming, then pushed his way into her.

"Oh, fuck!" Evelyn cried out. "Fuck me, Scott. Please fuck me, hard!"

He pounded her, pushing hard and fast, and she responded with equal measure. There would be time later for slow passionate loving, but right now they both needed a hard and fast fuck. It didn't take long for the sweat to puddle between them, running down their bodies and lubricating their skin, making them slip on the grey leather couch. Scott hooked his arms around the back of Evelyn's thighs, raising his penetration angle and gaining more leverage as he thrust hard into her.

"Oh, Eve, my beauty, I want you!" he growled.

"Oh, Scott, Oh, Scott, fuck me harder, my gorgeous man!"

The early New Year's Eve fireworks, put on for families, ignited up the river, sending pounding soundwaves through the air around them. Scott and Evelyn didn't stop to watch the explosive colour display, pushing against one another, fast and fiercely, Scott's cock penetrating far into Evelyn. Within minutes Scott was over the edge, throbbing and pulsating, releasing his voluminous load. Evelyn wasn't quite there yet, so Scott pressed on, only just managing to maintain their pleasure-giving rhythm. Evelyn soon burst into orgasmic bliss.

"Oh my goodness! Oh, Scotty. Oh my sweetness!"

They lay in the pool of sweat which had formed beneath them on the lounge, catching their breaths, while outside the fireworks built to a crescendo finale. Scott and Evelyn gazed into each other's eyes which reflected the colourful explosions from beyond the open balcony door. Scott grinned at Evelyn as he caressed some stray locks of her sweaty hair from her eyes, and she laughed, truly enjoying the moment with him.

The explosions ended abruptly, while Scott withdrew himself from Evelyn, his dick dragging their fluids out to pool with the sweat patch on the leather lounge. He took her by the hand, and as he led her to the bathroom, more of their fluids ran down her leg. After showering, they cleaned the sticky products of their sex off the lounge, then sat there drinking wine, listening to music and occasionally dancing.

"You definitely are a lot of fun, Scotty, my lovely sweetheart!" Evelyn said at some point in the night.

"I would only be half as fun if you weren't around, Eve." Scott grinned at her, his previous frustrations no longer present. His affection for her was thoroughly rejuvenated. He held his hand over his heart, and in a humorous tone he said, "You complete me!"

"Like I said, you are the corniest person I've ever met. You must know, you do have a knack for dad jokes."

"Let's just say I'm practicing for when I'm Uncle Scotty."

"I don't think you need any practice. I think you're a natural at the bad dad jokes. I'm positive you'll be a great uncle though."

They heralded in the New Year, 2017, with a long kiss on the balcony, while the midnight fireworks display up the river lit the sky with colour and sound, building to another crescendo, the wall of sound thumping down to them a split second after each explosion. As the display abruptly ceased, people down on the street and in other apartments cheered, whistled, yelled and whooped, while Scott and Evelyn embraced again, kissing one another deeply on the balcony. The air was smoky with the lingering smell of burnt powder, and eventually Scott led Evelyn, hand in hand, to his bedroom, where they made love, softer, gentler and longer this time around.

"Happy New Year, Eve," he said, gazing lovingly into her eyes.

"It's not New Year's Eve anymore, but New Year's day! But I am your New Year's Eve," she giggled.

"And you accuse me of being corny and telling bad jokes!" he chuckled softly.

She smiled sweetly and gave a little wink. "Happy 2017 to us. Let's hope it's a good one." Sometime later, after they finished making love, Evelyn nestled into Scott and quickly fell asleep in his arms.

"My New Year's Eve. I like that," He smiled and kissed her sleepy head as he was overcome with a feeling of euphoric hope for their future.

~~~~0000~~~~