RMC: Rocky Mountain Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Essentially." I paused momentarily, considering how much more I wanted to say.

"So, you don't care about her, she's just a fuck buddy too?"

"I didn't say that. I wouldn't call either one just a fuck buddy. I mean, our relationships are definitely based around sex. It would be hard to have sex with someone, sharing the most intimate act a human can do, several times a week without feeling something for them, but I don't love her like I loved Debs. It's a relationship of convenience."

She'd laid her head back down, her fingers playing with the hair on my chest. "Do they know about each other?"

"Of course, I haven't hidden anything from them. I'll tell them about this also."

"Oh." It was obvious she hadn't considered I would do this.

"How about you, have you got a boyfriend?

"Not at the moment. I broke up with him a while back." I raised my right hand and ran it through her hair, waiting to see if she'd tell me more. "Maybe that's why I'm so horny, I haven't had good sex in a long time."

"A couple of weeks isn't that long."

"I didn't say sex -- I said 'good' sex. Sex with Tony was never as good for me as it was for him. Until now, the only good sex I ever had has been with my girlfriend."

"You've never had good sex with a boy friend?"

"Oh, it was pretty good sometimes, but nobody's ever made me cum by fucking before."

"Hmm." The pieces were beginning to add up, the statement about good sex from her girlfriend, and bad sex from her boyfriends. I thought about everything that had happened between us, and simply asked "What's the story behind your hang-ups?"

"What hang-ups?"

"I don't want to do it in the shower. Don't cum in my mouth. Don't touch my head while I'm sucking you. Those are all bad experiences, aren't they?"

"God, I didn't even realize that I'd said that." She sat up, moved off my arm and pulled herself up so she was lying beside me. She folded the pillow to raise her head and I rolled onto my side to face her. We pulled the blanket over us, it dawned on me I probably needed to restoke the fire or it was going to get cold. I put my hand over towards her, she gripped it with hers. I gave her time; she eventually began to tell me.

"I didn't have a boyfriend until my junior year. Brook and I played some; we began playing together in junior high, so we were..."

"Brook was your boyfriend?" I interrupted, misunderstanding.

"No, Brook's my girlfriend."

"Oh, got it. Go on."

"Anyway, we played around together, took care of each other. We both were interested in boys, just didn't know how to get them interested in us. We were always talking about boys, just not doing anything about it. Finally, Robbie asked me out my senior year, just after my 18th birthday, and not too long after that she got a boyfriend too. We didn't do much together for a while because we were dating boys."

"Robbie and I went together for several months. We took it pretty slow to start with, kissing and making out. I let him feel me up, but eventually he wanted more. He kept talking about how I was giving him blue balls. One night we were parked in front of our house and he put my hand on his cock. He had this big t-shirt on, it was covering his lap, and he'd pulled himself out of his pants, but it was all under his shirt, so I didn't know. It was my first cock -- and it scared me. I remember how it was so hard and hot, and it made me hot holding it - but it scared me too. He showed me how to stroke him until he came. That was it -- once he came, he was ready for me to go in and he left. I went inside and had to tell Brook. I'd finally seen and touched a cock and had to tell her. I called but she wasn't home, but she called not too long afterward. I went over to her house and spent the night, and we compared notes. I thought I was going fast, but she was way ahead. She said they started playing touchie feelie on their first date and she'd been giving him head for weeks."

"I did Robbie the next time we went out. After that, it was always the same, we'd go out, go park somewhere afterward, we'd make out and as soon as I gave him a blow job, he'd be ready to go. At first, I just pulled off at the last minute and he'd come against my lips or I'd cover him with my hand, we'd clean him up with the rag and he'd go home. Then he said most girls would take it in their mouth, and it was so much better, that pulling off like I was doing wasn't as good. So, I did, but I didn't swallow, I couldn't do it. I'd take it in my mouth then spit it into his rag, and he'd be happy and go home. I would go home frustrated; he'd just go home. It didn't last long, and I broke up with him."

"I dated a few times, nothing serious, and then met Jeff. He was a little faster than Robbie, I let him get into my pants, and I'd have let Robbie if he'd just tried, but he never did. Jeff was the first man to give me an orgasm, but we never fucked. The first time I went down on him, we'd been dating for a couple of weeks. I pulled off like I had with Robbie, and he complained that I hadn't done it right and it made a mess. He said I was supposed to take it in my mouth and swallow. I told him I could take him in my mouth, but I'd never swallowed, but would try, for him. I did, the next time I kept my mouth on him as he began to cum, but I couldn't do it. I started to pull off, and spit and he gripped my head and held me there until I did. It wasn't him coming in my mouth that I remember, it was what he said. "God you stupid cunt, I told you you're supposed to suck and swallow." So, that's where that came from -- I can't stand to have someone hold my head while I'm giving head. As for coming in my mouth, I really don't mind it, but I never let it happen the first time."

"I take it you dumped him too?"

"Yeah."

"So, what about doing it in the shower?"

"Oh yeah. After Jeff, I didn't have a boy friend for about 6 months. Brook had broken up with her boyfriend, and we were back spending a lot of time together. Track season started, and there was this really cute guy, Jerry, that moved into the neighborhood that was running track with us. We started going to and from school together, and one thing led to another. We walked to and from school, and we'd stop by his house in the afternoons. The first few times it was just to get a drink of water and go, but then we started flirting. His parents didn't get home for about an hour or so. One afternoon I'd been teasing him, I was horny as hell truthfully, and he just grabbed me, pulled me to him and kissed me. He never tried to cop a feel, he just slid his hands under my shirt and bra pushed them out of the way. His hands went right to work on my nipples, and as horny as I already was, he could do no wrong. I helped him take my shirt the rest of the way off a minute later. I was half naked, and he pushed me back onto the couch. All I had on was my gym shorts and panties, and he just hooked them with his fingers and pulled them down. I remember seeing his cock through his shorts, but still hadn't seen him. I reached for him but he pulled back and said 'I've wanted to do this since we first met', and he went down on me, the first guy that ever did. He was actually pretty good, not as good as Brook, but he was the first guy to lick my pussy and make me cum. Afterward we got into a 69, he came pretty quickly but he stayed with me until I came again, too.

All of a sudden, he seemed to panic and realize what time it was, and said I had to go, he needed to clean up and his parents were due home in just a few minutes. I pulled my gym clothes on and left; I was only halfway down the block when his mom drove by.

He was really apologetic the following day at school. He was all afraid that I'd be mad for him attacking me and then rushing me out. He said he didn't know when his mother got home but she was there when he got out of the shower. I told him I wasn't mad, that I'd waved to her driving down the street when I was just a couple of houses away, and we'd have to be a little faster that afternoon if he wanted to do it again.

That afternoon started almost the same, he kissed me and took my clothes off and went down on me. I was lying there with my legs spread after I came and when he stood up, he made like he was going to fuck me. I'd already decided we were going to but told him he needed a condom as I wasn't on the pill. Neither of us had one, so I sat up and gave him a standing blow job. I took him in my mouth and swallowed for the very first time."

Bug's breasts weren't completely covered by the blanket, and even though I was listening, I let my hand roam up and fondle and caress them. I rubbed my thumb over her nipples.

Her eyes closed, she let out a little hum of pleasure. "Play with my nipples and you can do anything to me."

"I have been doing anything I want to you anyway." I ran my free hand up to where it was resting on the small of her waist. "So, go on, I distracted you."

"Umm. And a nice distraction it was too." She immediately picked up the story again. "So anyway, I went over to Brook's and spent the night and told her Jerry and I had hooked up and I'd decided he was going to get my cherry. I told her I'd have done it that day, but we didn't have any condoms. I told her I wanted to get on the pill, and although she didn't have a boyfriend at the time, she agreed that it was a good idea and we decided to make appointments together. She found out from a friend who to go to get a prescription without her parents finding out; we called from school the next day and got appointments.

But Jerry was faster than that with condoms. He didn't have them that day, but he got them over the weekend.

Our ritual every afternoon seemed to be the same, he couldn't wait to get his hands on me, pull my clothes off and go down on me. He liked the couch because it was just right for him to kneel on the floor and have easy access to me. He was the first boy that first paid attention to me, rather than trying to get me to pay attention to him. In some respects, it was the same result though, once he came he was more interested in not getting caught by his parents, but at least I was getting some too.

On Monday we fucked for the first time. It was ok, for me, a slight pain the first time, but not bad. Truthfully, I barely noticed. He'd gone down on me again, and then he handed me a condom and told me to put it on him. He was standing in front of me, and I sucked him a bit first, then put it on. He leaned down, I guided him into place, and he just plunged in. It wasn't what I expected, but I didn't realize he didn't know I was a virgin. I winced when he broke through what was left of my hymen, but it couldn't have been much. He saw me wince, and asked what had happened, and I told him it had just been a bit too fast for a first time. He was so cute, he got this horrified look on his face and said, "you're a virgin?" and I said, "no, not anymore, but I was a few minutes ago." Anyway, it was ok for me. Nothing to write home about, but he raved about how good it was fucking me.

Brooks and I got our pill appointment a couple of days later, and they said we needed to be on for a month before we were totally safe. We ran out of condoms again and again and finally after about three weeks when he ran out again, I just decided to take the chance and we did it bareback." Bug's hand moved down and gripped my semi hard cock as she said this. "I really don't like condoms."

"Me either." I confirmed.

"The one advantage of condoms is that they keep the mess down. The first time we did it without, we leaked his cum all over the floor and couch. I was trying to run to the bathroom and keep him from leaking all out of me with my hand and dribbled several places. We cleaned it up as best we could, but I had to leave while he jumped into the shower. By the time I got home my panties were all full of his cum, I even had a wet spot on my shorts, so I had to throw my clothes all into the washer before my parents got home. I decided that was for the birds and the following day I suggested we do it in the shower or bathroom. We'd found most of the time we could do it a couple of times, and we sort of got into a routine. We'd do it on the bathroom counter with me sitting down and him standing up, then we'd do it in the shower. Sometimes I'd have to suck him hard the second time, but as long as we didn't dally after school, we almost always had time for twice before I needed to leave.

What I hadn't noticed as first was that once we started fucking, he didn't go down on me as much. And when he didn't go down on me, I didn't cum. Sometimes we'd start in the living room on the couch, and he'd go down on me like always, sometimes he'd go down on me while I was on the bathroom counter, but for the most part we were just fucking, and I wasn't getting that much out of it. We tried several different ways in the shower, but the best was with me bent over and him doing me from behind. So, we're fucking like rabbits, I like it lots, but he's getting all the satisfaction, I'm just not cumming that much.

Brook and I were still getting together all the time, she didn't have a boyfriend again, and we'd keep each other satisfied, but for as much sex as I was getting it wasn't very satisfactory. With Jerry and me, once we got into shower sex it was pretty much once he came in the shower it was time to kick me out as his parents would be home shortly. Sometimes I'd be really horny and just hold back, and say if he wanted to fuck, he'd have to eat me first. The day that he said there wasn't time for that, we were running late, and he needed to get off so he could send me home before his parents got there was the beginning of the end. I realized that in some ways, although better, he still hadn't been much better than Jeff or Robbie. Although he got me off, it was still all about him. So anyway, that's the shower hang-up. I have this thing in my mind that I'm going to be left frustrated if we do it in the shower."

"I can understand that." Her hand was gently massaging my cock, which despite the constant workout was slowly responding again. "Did you ever find someone that could make you cum while fucking?"

She took a moment to respond. "Yes, one guy."

"And who was that?" I asked naively.

"You."

I just looked at her and said nothing. I knew she'd come while we were fucking, actually several times now. Not always, sometimes I'd finished her off by tongue or hand, but looking back I'd estimate better than half the time I'd been able to get her to cum with my cock.

"I knew you would. Aunt Debs said you would, and she was right." I still said nothing, waiting her out. She released my cock, running her hand up my stomach until she found a nipple which she caressed with her thumb. "I've never been as satisfied by a man as I have been by you."

"By a man," I repeated back to her.

She giggled - I swear she could make me hard again with her giggle alone. "Brook and I do a pretty good job on each other -- man has she got a magic tongue, but nobody has satisfied me with a cock the way you have."

"Umm-Hmm," I hummed, not saying anything else. We lay there looking at each other, and suddenly I rolled over, on top of her, sliding hands onto her breasts, thumbs on her nipples, then sat up, where I could look at her breasts as I fondled them. Her hands reached for me; I raised my arms to fend them off. Leaning back down, I sucked first one, then the other nipple, continuing to caress the opposite with my thumb when I wasn't sucking it. They of course grew to their previous erect state almost instantly, her moan of pleasure telling me she liked what I was doing. I sat back up and slid off the other side and onto the floor. Taking her legs, I pulled, and she realized what I wanted, turning sideways, her legs dangling off the side until her crotch was right at the edge. Smiling up at her, I leaned in and kissed her breasts again, then gradually kissed down her belly to her belly button, along the landing strip of hair pointing to her pussy, until I had to drop to my knees. Sliding my hands under her legs, forcing them up and over my shoulders, I once again reached my hands to her breasts while I proceeded to eat Bug for dinner.

I didn't concentrate on her clit at first, timing her arousal through the onslaught of juices emanating from pussy. I penetrated her slit with my tongue, suckled on her labia, teased around her clit, and in response her body began to twist and contort, trying to force my tongue to her nub of pleasure. Finally, when it was obvious she was about to rebel in protest, her hips trying to force herself into my mouth, I flicked my tongue against the pink little bud that had expanded and slipped out of its sheath, followed immediately by sucking around it and strumming it with my tongue tip. Her hands which had been gripping the bed when last seen were now gripping my head, holding my face in place against her crotch. I continued to work her clit, slowing down until she began to ebb, and then taking her back over the top again. I detected three distinct orgasmic peaks before I eased up and climbed up on the bed beside her again. She rolled toward me, putting her arms around me. I responded in kind, just holding her for the moment.

"Oh my God Uncle Jimmy. Who ever taught you to do that?"

"I would think that should be obvious."

"Aunt Debs?"

"No, only one woman could have taught me to do that to your body." I paused for effect, and then continued, "And that would be you."

"But I haven't taught you anything." She protested with a puzzled look.

"Sure you did. Teaching doesn't just happen in a college classroom. If you look and listen at the world around you, seldom does anything happen in a vacuum. Most of us have clues going on around us all the time, but we aren't paying attention or aren't trying to correlate them to what we're seeing and doing at the time."

She didn't respond immediately; it was several minutes of silent contemplation before she spoke again. "I don't get it -- just what did I teach you that could make you know how to get me off like that?"

"There are repetitive patterns in everything we do. Have you ever seen someone arch their back when you playfully scratch it?"

"Sure."

"So, what does that mean?"

"Well, it's like a cat, they're moving into a position where it will feel even better."

"Exactly. But not all responses are physical. With the boyfriends you described something in each one of them drove you off. But yet, your friendship with Brook, it's never driven you off. What keeps drawing you back there?"

"We're never apart, really. We think alike, act alike, and oh my god when I need an orgasm it's like she's in my head."

"Would you say you're the dominant personality in that relationship?"

"What do you mean?"

"When you say, "let's go clothes shopping"; that's your idea. But when you go clothes shopping do you end up where you were going to go or where she thinks you should go?"

"Oh my god, where she goes. She's got immaculate taste in quality and style. I'd be an old bag lady if it wasn't for her."

"Ok, so when you two started playing together, was it you that brought up masturbation?"

"No, it was her."

"And when you first started feeling each other up, playing with each other's boobs?"

"I see what you mean. Yeah, I guess I always thought those were things I wanted to do, but she really instigated them."

"So, they were things you wanted to do, or you wouldn't have done them, or wouldn't have continued them. Now, look back at your boyfriend that went down on you on the couch."

"Jerry?"

"That's it. So, when you two got together, how was it that you said it? He just 'grabbed you' and pulled your clothes off and raped you?"

"Oh God no. It wasn't rape at all, I knew we were both horny, but he just took charge. I didn't think it was going as far as it did for our first time together, but he knew exactly what to do and neither of us wanted to stop."