RMC: Rocky Mountain Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this little romp in the hay we've been having. Would you have done this if your sorority sisters hadn't instigated it?" She didn't answer immediately on this one.

"I don't know... maybe."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I think you might have, but you did it now because of them. So -- what you've just told me is that you know what you want, but don't necessarily want to take the first step. You like it when somebody else takes charge, but you're not afraid to change the course if it's not to your liking. When someone gives to you, you're not afraid to give in return, but if you give and they don't give in return you won't be around for long. You love oral sex, you don't mind giving if you're receiving also, but you're not into being just some three-holed receptacle for some guys cum." I paused for a moment allowing her to digest what I'd said.

"It's all there. Physically, you could just as well have crawled into bed with me that first night, but you put yourself out there, tempting me to take charge. I couldn't do that, but when the opportunity accidentally presented itself, you made it happen. You told me you didn't like to do it in the shower, but now that I know your experience is that the guy wasn't doing anything for you, we can probably change that. You told me that you don't like a guy to cum in your mouth, but you also said that you make exceptions.

So, what did I do? Exactly the same thing we've been doing for two days, but I took charge. I pushed you over; I did exactly what you wanted to have done to you, went down on you without asking anything in return, and gave you everything exactly as you wanted. You like someone else to think they're in control, you're perfectly happy to stay in the background, as long as they do what you think they should."

"I've never thought of myself that way." It didn't take long before she was admitting so much of what I'd pointed out she did in her everyday life; letting someone else drive the direction as long as it was where she wanted to go. "But there's something I don't understand."

"What's that?"

"How come you can make me cum with just your cock when we fuck but everyone else has had to help me out? Why are you really so good?"

"You're not the first to ask that question. I don't think I'm that good. I don't have the longest cock, or thickest cock, or longest stamina, but I had a teacher long ago that taught me to concentrate on giving my partner what she needed, and I'd get what I needed in return. I watch the signs of whoever I'm with and try and discover what really does it for them. I'm not afraid to change things up when it looks like something is really doing it for me and not for her as I know, eventually, I'm going to get it back in spades."

She sighed. "Will you marry me?"

"No." I laughed. "What do you need me to marry you for?"

"Because there isn't a younger version of you out there."

"Oh, sure there is. But you aren't going to find him; you're going to have to make him. I've pointed out things to you that you've never thought of. It's just not that I'm good in bed; I'm good in your head. You need to do the same thing. Rather than waiting for Prince Charming to sweep you off your feet and think he's going to be perfect, you have to direct him to be perfect. He's not got the experience at tonguing your clit that Brook has; she's already got your responses down. Most guys are willing to do to you anything you want them to, they've probably even fantasized about doing exactly something like that -- but they don't know how. You're going to have to direct them, to teach them how to pleasure you. Don't let them go on thinking they're being good when they're not -- they just don't know any better until you teach them."

~

We awoke to the phone ringing; the bright light from the windows indicating the storm had passed. It was my sister, telling us the flights were getting back on schedule and although they were still a little delayed, they were on their way. We told them to bring another bottle or two of Bailey's when they came.

Bug and I got up and made breakfast. Bug's cocoa and Baileys still sitting untouched where we'd left it the night before. We stripped the sheets from the bed and got them into the washer, cleaning up evidence as well as we could, and ended up in the shower.

I didn't press her, but took the washcloth and washed her body, my cock responding naturally to her naked beauty. She put her arms around me and planted a wet and lascivious kiss on me. I let my hands roam her body again, this time for pleasure. When she suggested we could do it in the shower, I just smiled. She turned and bent over, presenting me her backside. I easily slipped in, she was aroused and ready, but still I sensed this wasn't it. Instead, I pulled out again, turned her around and pressed her into the corner. I had her lift one leg, putting it on the edge, and bending, lifted up into her. She gasped in surprise, her eyes getting wide as I literally lifted her other leg off the ground as I straightened. Turning a bit more sideway, her legs wrapped around me to keep from falling, we fucked standing up, her back against the wall.

The sun outside was obscenely bright after the gloom and storm of the last two days. The signs of any path or roadway were long gone. It was hard to tell, it looked like we had upward of 6 to 7 feet of new snow. Most of the morning was spent opening up doorways and getting the snowmobile unburied. After lunch we headed down the mountain.

The caretaker had just finished clearing the entry to the garage with a skip loader when we got there. We talked for a bit, he told us that the plows were beginning to catch up, and that although our road wasn't totally cleared, the freeways were, and they'd been through and gotten at least a single lane cleared so the rest of the family should be able to get there. We called on the cell, most had already arrived in Denver, the second flight was due momentarily and the third in about an hour and they would be on their way to us.

He drove off before I thought of asking for help with the buried snowmobile. Bug and I took snow shovels and backtracked to where it was buried and began digging it out. We packed the snow on the road with the snowmobile, dug out from behind and around it, and by the time everyone else got there, it was a fairly simple task to get the whole crew of boys up, hook a rope and with some lifting and pushing and pulling by the other snowmobile get the errant machine back on track. Fifteen minutes later we had the trailers hooked up, and the ferry trip to the top underway.

Everyone's reaction to the lodge was as ours had been -- an "Oh My God, this place is Fantastic!" A quick tour and we unloaded the trailers, sending the snowmobiles back for the rest of the gear and crew, leaving just Bug and me, my sister Gayle, and her sister-in-law, Judy. We surveyed the rooms, and they had the big discussion about where everyone would sleep. Gayle and her husband could take the master bedroom, the boys could take the bunk room and I could stay with them, Bug and the two younger girls could take the one room on the other side, and Judy and her husband could have the other bedroom.

The bed in the master bedroom hadn't been made yet, the sheets were dry, but we just hadn't gotten to it. Bug grabbed the sheets and headed for the master bedroom, Judy said she'd help and headed after her. I saw the look in my sister eyes, something was amiss, but didn't put it together at first. She wandered over towards the bedrooms at the far side, poked her head into one, and then the other. When she called to me "Hey Jim, come here for a minute" I didn't think anything of it.

I walked into the bedroom furthest away from where Judy and Bug were making the master bed up; she was standing in the middle between the two queen size beds. Something about the smile on her face made me wary, I wasn't sure why.

"I'm just curious, where did you sleep?" She wasn't speaking very loudly; anyone on the far side of the house wouldn't have heard it.

The alarm bells in my head had turned to klaxons. Gayle was my younger sister by just a couple of years, but she'd always been able to read me like a book. She was the one that always kept me in line; she'd been the one that always knew when I was lying. There was no doubt I could not lie to her and get away with it. So I told the truth.

"I slept in the bunk room. Why?" She looked at me and stepped forward looking into my face and grabbed my shirt.

"Don't lie to me you son of a bitch! Are you fucking my daughter?" I stepped back in surprise; her grip held me in place. Somehow, she'd put it all together; the bed, only one, maybe where our clothes were -- I don't know how she knew, but she did. As I said, I've never been able to lie to her and get away with it.

"Yes."

I saw her hand coming, I could have avoided it, but her hand landed squarely on my cheek. She pulled back to swing again, I caught her hand this time, and then her other. There were tears in her eyes as I pulled her to me, wrapping my arms around her. The bear hug was not returned.

"You son of a bitch! I trusted you."

"It's not like that, Gayle."

"It's not like what? You expect me to believe you got my daughter alone in some remote cabin for three days and took advantage of her and seduced her and it's not like that?" She practically spit it out.

I stepped back grabbing her hands again in self defense. "I said it's not like that," looking her square in the face. "I planned on coming alone. I was going to come one day early. It was suggested that we could come two days early, just in case. Bug suggested that she could come with me to keep me company. Believe me; I did not seduce your daughter."

She just looked at me, the fury in her face softening just a touch, the mixed emotions on her face a cloud of deception.

"How did you know?" I asked, not sure why it mattered.

"The bed. You only washed one fucking bed. You didn't know where everyone would end up, but you only changed the one, that's what confirmed it." I knew it was a lie, a lie of omission, there was something else that I didn't place. Then her final words came through.

"Confirmed it?" That's all it took. She wilted in my hands, I once again pulled her to my chest; this time she wasn't just a rock.

"I looked in her bag, just to make sure it was hers." She paused. "Those things aren't worn for family outings; they're worn for lovers." Another pause, "How long has it been going on?"

"It hasn't. I didn't know it was going to happen this time, but it did."

"My baby girl." It was just a statement, a mother trying to come to grips with things that she'd always denied to herself could happen. A mother coming to grips that her darling daughter was a sexually active woman.

"She's no longer a baby, Gayle, nor is she a girl. She's a woman learning how to be a woman." I heard the voices of Bug and Judy approaching; I broke away from Gayle and stepped out toward the living room, leaving her to collect herself.

"Anybody for Cocoa, or maybe something stronger?"

"I'll take some more cocoa and Baileys!"

~

It was half an hour later when the rest showed up. As usual, the best laid plans turned into utter chaos. The two younger girls immediately claimed the master bedroom; the two older boys thought they should have it. They were told that one of the sets of parents would get it, and they'd have to share with Bug. The boys already knew it wasn't going to happen - them getting the master bedroom, and the four of them had their gear going into the bunk room before anyone could blink. A pillow fight broke out almost immediately. The girls were told again they couldn't have the master bedroom, and then Judy's husband Gary said "Oh, let them have it. I don't care where we sleep. Doesn't one of these couches make into a bed?"

I watched the re-arranging and negotiating going on, Bug giving up her privacy to have them move in with her. No wait, Bug could move in with her parents, Judy and Gary getting the second double bed bedroom. When the boys found out I was going to be in with them the wail of "Can't we have a room alone?" began. Finally, as if reluctantly, Gary and Judy indicated they didn't mind sharing the bedroom with Gayle and Fred. After all, Gary and Fred were brothers and they'd shared rooms together before. That gave the two younger girls the master bedroom, Bug the other double bedroom, and I said I'd get more rest on a couch than in the room with the boys.

"There's no sense in that, you can have the other bed in my room." I looked at Bug, remembering a recent slap to my face. My eyes crossed the room, Gayle was looking at me.

"Nah, you'll want your privacy."

"It's got a private bathroom, what's the big deal?"

"She's right, Jim. If you two don't mind -- you could share that room." This from my sister, the same sister that just minutes before had been so upset with me? I couldn't believe my ears, the complete turn around had me wondering what had happened.

~

I collected my bag from the bunk room, crossed to the other side of the lodge to the other bedroom. Bug had her bag on the first bed; I stepped around Bug and between the beds, putting my bag on the second one. "Your mother knows" I whispered quietly so my voice didn't carry.

"Knows what?" Bug answered, her eyes getting big as she realized what I meant. "About us? About ... you know?"

I nodded.

"But how?" I pointed at the bag in response.

"Oh my God. What did she say?"

"I called him a son of a bitch," Gayle's voice answered quietly as she stepped noiselessly into the room, our faces snapping toward her. She pushed the door shut behind her as she entered the room. "I accused him of planning this little sexcapade, of bringing my daughter up to a remote location for several days so he could seduce you, but he told me it wasn't like that." She wasn't speaking loudly, and it was obvious from her face that her "mad" was gone. "It's obvious when I think about it, with the little nothings I saw in your bag, he wasn't planning this little outing -- you were." She put her hand out to Bug, and when she took it, she drew her closer, into a hug. "It's hard when a mother sees her little girl grown up, doing things she's done. I don't know if what you're doing is a mistake, but it's your decision. I just had to let you know that I love you, no matter what. OK?"

Bug and Gayle hugged for a moment, a few whispers that I couldn't hear passing between them. Gayle turned to leave, and stopped, looking back between both of us. "It might be better for your father's sake if you make sure both beds get messed up. OK?"

I nodded in response, she walked out the door. "Bug?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you suppose she meant by that?"

"Messing up the bed?"

"No, the other -- 'doing things she's done'."

"You don't know?"

"Know what?"

"They've been doing it for years, whenever we get together on vacation, Mom and Dad and Aunt Judy and Uncle Gary always pretend they're going to give up their privacy and agree to share a room with a lock on the door. I've seen things, and I've seen in Mom's bag before, too, and I know what she has for nightclothes. The only question I've got is whose bed is she sleeping in?"

I looked at her incredulously. My sister, a swinger? And with her brother-in-law?

"So you think they..."

"I know they do." She giggled. "Just empty the trash in the morning and see how many Kleenex are in the waste basket that were used as cum rags. You'll wonder how they got any sleep at all."

~

The rest of the day was snowmobiles and building snowmen and snow play for everyone. It was late in the afternoon that Gayle and I were finally alone for a few minutes in the lodge. I'd decided to start dinner; she came in to join me.

"I don't understand, what made for the change of attitude?"

"About what?"

"Don't give me that. About what's been happening for two days. About you thinking its ok for me to be sleeping in your daughter's bedroom."

"You mean for you to be sleeping with my daughter."

I nodded. "Exactly."

She didn't say anything, began cleaning some vegetables in the sink. I knew she was going to say something; it's always been her way of doing things to think out exactly what she wants to say before she said it. I knew it hadn't been a sudden realization when she'd accosted me that morning -- she'd been thinking about it for some time. Now turning to the sink and beginning to clean vegetables wasn't ignoring me, it was putting her thoughts into order.

"I guess I was being a bit of a hypocrite." I almost didn't hear her she said it so softly.

"What's that? A hypocrite?" Her head nodded, I thought about what she'd said.

"Is this about what you said earlier, about "doing things you've done?" She didn't answer, her silence speaking volumes.

"Such as sleeping with your brother-in-law?" Her head snapped around; her mouth slightly open.

"You know?"

"Bug said she's suspected for quite a while, but you just confirmed it." She looked shocked, then sheepish, realizing that she had trapped herself. She didn't deny it.

"It's ok, Gayle. Whatever you do behind closed doors is none of my business." She just nodded, turning back to the vegetables. I watched her for a moment, she wasn't done. "That's not it though, is it?"

"No.' She didn't turn back, I just waited.

It took a minute or two before she stopped and turned, looking right at me. "I did the same thing when I was her age."

"Did what same thing when you were her age?" She just looked at me, with that "you dummy" look that only a sister can give a brother. It took just about that long for me to realize what she was saying.

"You... slept with our uncle?" She just looked at me, mute confirmation that I'd arrived at the proper answer.

"Uncle Will?" She just looked at me, an emotionless stare. Her head bobbed once in confirmation.

"It was while I was in college. My boyfriend and I had talked about... including others. He wanted a threesome with my girlfriend. I told him no way with my girlfriend -- I was afraid I'd lose him to her. With good reason apparently, after we broke up he dated her for quite a while. But I said I'd consider a threesome if he really wanted it. Somewhere he heard about a sex club -- and I agreed to go with him." Again, she didn't continue; I just put the pieces together.

"Uncle Will was there?" She nodded.

"And Aunt Phyllis." I nodded in understanding. Aunt Phyllis had never been a favorite with our parents, but she and Uncle Will had stayed together -- while our parents had eventually divorced. The rumors had always been out there that she was a "loose" woman, apparently, they were true. Apparently from what Gayle was saying, Uncle Will was also a loose man. Different times, different people -- who was I to judge? "And you slept with him?"

One quick nod of affirmation told it all. "I've never told anyone else in the family before."

"Hmm," I answered, just an acknowledgement.

"I was hurt. I thought the worst. I though you were a pervert and child molester that I'd allowed my baby girl to come with you; that I'd failed as a mother. And then when you didn't deny what I thought was happening, but said it was her... at first, I didn't want to believe it. But then I realized how old she was, how she's in college, and she's exactly the same age I was -- and realized I was being a hypocrite. I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry -- you were just being a mother." I reached for her; she slipped into my arms as I hugged her. "So, does this sleeping arrangement mean you and Tommy (her husband) are swingers?"

"Not exactly. At least, not with others. But the four of us have shared rooms... shared beds, almost since the beginning."