RMC: Rocky Mountain Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

~

For the next two weeks, we didn't have the run of the lodge like we had those first few days. There were kids and parents and brothers and sisters everywhere, but once bedtime came -- a closed and locked door, thick soundproofed walls (more evidence to me that whoever had designed the place had thoughts in mind as to the uses for double queen size beds in each of the rooms), gave us the privacy we needed. Truthfully, most nights Bug and I were quieter than the noises coming from her parents - my sisters - room next door.

Bug was careful in public to give me no more attention, nor less, than anyone else. One evening we were sitting around the fire, most every chair taken up, and Bug came over and plopped into my lap. For everyone else's benefit she commented how she hadn't been in my lap for years, I whispered back "not with clothes on." I'd thought it was only loud enough for her to hear -- but my sister, sitting on the couch next to my chair, suddenly choked on her drink.

Snow skiing at least every other day, snowmobiling, and having a blast -- it seemed like overnight, and it was time to return to our normal everyday lives. Even driving back was more crowded. We took three of the kids with us on the drive home, saving the airfare. With the ski gear and suitcases and skis, the suburban was loaded to the max.

The very night we got back Bug had to continue back to College as she had to be back to work the next day. There was no chance for privacy and no chance for saying goodbye to a lover properly. Bug went in to change while we unloaded everyone's gear at Gayle's house, putting my things back in the Suburban afterward. Bug came out, gave everyone hugs all around and headed out. Moments later, I also headed home, alone. I wondered what would happen with me and Bug -- was this a fling? Would we repeat it some day? I had no illusions about love, or attachment, but there had definitely been something strong between us. I'd have liked to have spent some time alone with her to say goodbye, but it wasn't to be.

Arriving home, I went to grab my bag and gear out of the now almost empty back end of the suburban. When I grabbed my ski boots, inside each was a small box wrapped in chiffon paper, "Jim" in black ink on both. I hadn't noticed the boxes when I put the boots back into the Suburban, someone must have put the boxes there when I wasn't paying attention. I carried everything into the garage and put it away, then took the two boxes with my bag into the house.

I tore the paper off the first box; underneath was written "For July." I wasn't sure what that meant, until I opened it. Inside was a thong bikini. I'd never seen this particular thong before but examining the skimpy bra cups -- they couldn't cover much more than her nipples, the teeny thong bottom was just as skimpy as the top. I was pretty sure I'd seen a matching tan line somewhere in the last couple of weeks.

The message under the paper for the second box said, "Happy Birthday." Opening the box, the negligee inside still had a Victoria's Secret tag on it. I couldn't help but smile. My birthday is next month.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers