All Comments on 'Roger'

by encore769

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The lover could be a womanizer, but...

The lover could be a womanizer, but he wasn't a adherent to spent any money with them...Not even to pay a motel room...Also this story arises again the same question: Why women like this one marry? And marry a man that they don't love or respect, nor have any intention to respect...She was picked up by a selfish man, that only wanted to achieve his pleasure and never thought in hers...And this is the kind of men she found exciting? How could she respect the husband and family if she didn't respected herserf? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This short was well written, if poorly conceived. She was far too willing to....

....become sexually involved with a relative stranger over a few compliments. The

Is notion abuses reader trust and the "suspension of unbelief" axiom. So the story is problematic, because without some mechanism or excuse for her atypical committed, married woman behavior, we struggle to understand how she would so easily adulter herself. So, in your character development, you must give some reasoning that allows her to ignore her vows, forget her love for her husband and her sense of security in the marriage to go off to a distant town for coffee with a once-met man that lavished her with compliments (hello, is anyone else's "play dear" going off here?) at a party. Otherwise, we dislike her and the story with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It reads like your character is on drugs:

"I don't think I was very shocked because we started kissing some more. I don't remember we talked much when he began touching my breasts through my blouse. I'm sure I was starting to feel excited with the situation and his touch because I didn't try to stop his hands. Squeezing my tits and nipples gave me nice tingles thru my whole body. Next thing I knew, he had my blouse unbuttoned and open, telling me how wonderful I looked and caressing my breasts through my thin bra."

She can't remember if she was shocked? She can't remember if and what they talked about? Next thing she knows her top is open, like, "Shazam, how'd my top get open?" This woman gives a stunning performance as the thoughtless slut. Except the story is not stunning, just puzzling and tedious. Its just flat, with no drama or explanation why she is so easy and so clueless. She narrates the tale like she is an observer, not a participant.

Try again, but read more good writing and see if you can tell the difference from yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

for vastie.

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
So you turned into a slut.

Does hubby know how slutty you can be or is this just for outsiders?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poorly written

Not really enough information. The story doesn't flow well. She, especially, is not a likeable character. Her actions are those of a selfish, self centered woman. And her husband seems to not care about any of her actions. Why? This was neither sexy or erotic. Just not fun or entertaining to read. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Good short story about what happens every day in every community in the world.

While with Roger, hubby was probably home giving out 1*s on Literotica.com Loving Wives' stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What did this story telegraf?

When the youngest kid becomes 18 years old almost all husbands should look for younger woman than the original first wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still have to wonder

Lets say the husband was found to be having an affair. The wife has been indifferent about him for quite a while, to the point of he does not exist in her world.

What would she do based on the new fact of his affair?

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago

Well it was extra-marital and maybe some fun but very little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unfinished slut story

A well-deserved singlestar.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Fantastic story---5*

This was a fantastic 5* story. There were a few grammatical errors, but the story itself was just fine. Let him fuck her next time.

cookie404cookie404over 7 years ago
You do have your detractors.....but

It is your story as you see it or frame it. Perhaps it gives you pleasure to write it.

A slow out loud read would have caught most of the errors.

I often wonder how many anon. commenters are actually authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
VERY NICE

You are amazing ... keep writing. Love the shorter stories. Some people write way too much. You are so descriptive and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this

She sounds perfect, a nice married woman that gets seduced and loves sucking. Very hot how she licked up the cum she missed and went back to sucking him again. The kind of girl you take to the drive in movie when I was younger. Double date and get the backseat, let your friends listen to her sucking in the dark..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yup

G,.83

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best thing about women like her is no matter how old they get they can always suck a mans cock. You might be surprised how many older women would be willing if given a chance.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Why is she cheating on her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m sure Roger called again, if a man finds a woman that likes sucking cocks she’ll get as much as she wants. I especially love married women who can’t resist sucking other mens cocks. It’s such a thrill to see her excitement when she’s given the chance to please another man using her mouth. I especially love rewarding her and hearing her moans as she enjoys her reward. Eric

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

That's how it sometimes happens. Opportunity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userencore769@encore769
Married, retired, blond, 5-6, I love erotic chat, some role play, writing and sharing personal thoughts, fantasies and experiences. I have an open mind to most topics including a submissive side that needs to be opened and explored. Open to PM, RP and comments.