All Comments on 'Roman Holiday Ch. 06'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Down the path of low life human beings...

Down the path of low life human beings...Sure the husband wanted "a strong woman, someone firm and even a bit cruel...But for that, the woman couldn't love him, or respect him, she only could want to use him for her well being...He would also "love" her as a dog "loves" its owner...That isn't human love...So these two low life human beings are good with each other...And we don't need to know about them...As we don't need to know about the life of street dogs, even if that is more interesting than the life of these two...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worthless read

Not worth the time spent to read it. Awful story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice portrayal of victimless mental illness.

I mean, who are these people hurting, besides themselves, and they don't even realize that, yet. It might be compared to two people who have formed a suicide pact and go through some elaborate means of killing each other. I mean, if that's what they both want, what can you do?

But what sort of human beings enjoy reading about such demented people? Enjoying their mutual destruction, humiliation, decomposition into base animals with no compassion or humanity left. And what sort of human being enjoys writing stories for those perverted voyeurs? The sickness isn't in the characters, nor the story. The sickness is in those who foment and enjoy this behavior. I'm just glad we have open forums like this, so we can all witness that, under the facade, there are some really sick fucks among us. Thanks for the reminder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a great series, I hope it goes on for 20 chapters

Love it!! gave you a 5 to help with the score you deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dogs fucking in the ally.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just pile of illiterate and psychotic niggers steaming garbage !

One of worst mindless and talentless drivel on this site !

"1* !! "

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Mickey59

My favorite author at it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous