All Comments on 'Roman Holiday Ch. 07'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Evil

I see Jeanette as evil. She doesn't love Roland at all and loves to torment him. If she has Richards kid Roland should dump Jeanette.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Hoping...

I'm hoping this is the end of this story about a couple of low life human beings...It's lower point is when talking with each other they said: "Goodnight Roland. I love you."

He answered, "I love you too."...No love and no respect in their lives...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain bad.

With thoroughly nasty, disgusting characters there is simply nothing here to like.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 this was just plain great!!

LW story you all want this is the one!! Eat shit annony you fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Youve got it

Just love the way youve captured the reality of how the lifestyle works, the lust of the hotwife & the angst, doubt & turmoil of her cuck........its strange how a stunt cock can bring a couple closer together.

Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ha ha ha ha.

That was funny, a story about a man that would live this way shoud be in the category mentally ill gay male. This story was a hoot. Miguel, have you ever worn a cock cage, have you ever seen one? Vastibitch knows a lot about them but nobody else has. This is a lit. lifestyle, just in gay guys head.

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Great Writing

Excellent story Miguel, I enjoy it very much. Thanks for posting!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
One

One of the very worst authors to post his crap in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous