All Comments on 'Roman Holiday Ch. 10'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just skipped to the scoring

After ch 1 we knew this story. Keep writing, we'll keep giving ones.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The wife used the words of Hitler...

The wife used the words of Hitler, the biggest racist ever, refering to her lover: "He possessed genes superior to my husband...". If she thought that, why stay married to an inferior man? What is funny is that a so low woman, worst than a cheap street whore, could think in superiority terms...She, the one that abdicated of all her dignity as a woman, becoming a cum dumpster for anyone, talking about superiority...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You got my 1.

Not even worth criticizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good author should capture

Their audience... Not try their level best to drive them away.

No plot, No Character depth, No intrigue. Sorry punctuation does not an author make!

Get some skill and try again...I'd rather wead the washington Post Want Ad's

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry. You just can't write.

Nothing personal. Lots of people can't spin a decent tale. This was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars to help your score against the asshole annony!!!

Good LW story and for annoy I can only say: " eat shit"!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a toad.

Terrible stories.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
and dear annony you're an asshole. Good story

gave it a 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do like this story series, and I like the main characters. Jeanette is driving Roland hard, so very hard. Yet he is surprisingly accepting of her demands and humiliations. But on the plot, her involving Roland’s boss is so clearly unwise. There must be a dozen ways the situation could go sideways, endangering Roland’s job, his ability to do his job, his potential for future employment. Guess I’ll find out when I read the next chapter. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous