All Comments on 'Romance With My Mom Ch. 05'

by Angiesteve69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The story did take a bit of a somber turn but I would have done the same thing if my woman was being objectified in such manner. What did surprise me in bad way was the fact that other didn't mind that and acted as it's the most normal thing in the world.

On the other hand we have a happy side with a baby on the way so things do balance each other.

4*

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
I Agree

I agree, no one would man handle my lover, never. I would have assumed that they would have applauded Jason's action's in putting that jerk in his place. Maybe they should think of moving so that she can have her baby and Jason can either go to college ( or online) and go into business together with his mother as his partner (& Wife).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Any person who when seeing your partner dancing with someone and sees them being touched and their clearly not liking it. When you go over and the person says something like that, you must defend your partner. If that means punching them repeatedly or grabbing their arm and twisting and using pressure points and joint locks, that's up to you. I would have probably broken his arm, after his actions and a comment like that.

You at least have to go and check if they are okay. It's not being a neanderthal it being a caring partner who doesn't want their loved one to be put in a bad situation. If you don't do anything to defend your partner they are going to find someone who will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That's the way

You needed to take control of the ass. Now what caught me she had wine to drink . Wanting to find out part 2 is all about does she have a boy or girl?

Do you get your mom to take it up the ass? Can't wait for the second part

AllintheheadAllintheheadalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Nothing wrong with the change in pace. It gives more depth to your story. My only problem was with it being too short, but another great chapter nonetheless. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's been my experience that over 85% of people named Daniel are bad people

I really hope that this Daniel bastard get's put in his place. I really detest bullies especially those named Daniel. Story was good.....until the Daniel character was introduced. Hopefully the author rectify the mistake and kill off the Daniel character. Otherwise I suspect that he will go after the mom and son...tie up the son and repeatedly rape the mom with a steel pipe and get a bunch of guys to gang bang the mom. I know where this is going and I don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Can't wait to read more of this series

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ah the cliché office predator bully that makes veiled rape threats and is certainly not above using drugs to get his victims into bed and acts like an arrogant asshole to other guys. I wonder if that's the last we'll see of him. I really hope Jessica doesn't fall prey to his schemes. That would be heartbreaking and kind of ruin the story for me. At least Jason beat his ass and made him look like a pussy in front of everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngiesteve69@Angiesteve69
26 year old Sri Lankan male. I'm writing stories as a hobby. Huge fan of incest romance stories. Specially woman being older. So, all of my stories would be about them. My submissions are quite slow because I have to balance this with my studies. Thanx for all the readers. Kee...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES