All Comments on 'Romantic Night out Picking up a Man'

by lustyemma

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A normal cuckold story...but...

A normal cuckold story...but some things don't seem right:1st - " We've been married about 10 years and are deeply in love"...A good thing; 2nd -he says: "Ems had therefore been out to a few small swingers parties over the past month but I personally hadn't been to any and only had enjoyed a few lonely wanks..." But the night they had chosen to start trying to rekindle their romance, what his wife did? she become inseparable with another man, for at least one hour, both drinking and dancing almost all the time...Is this the meaning of rekindle their romance and love? Her behavior was that of a loving wife who knew her husband hadn't had sex for a long time, because of work while she had partied a lot? 3rd - After the man had gone (how? at 2 am, if he had come in their car...) what the loving wife did? She knew her husband had been excited all night, she planned and then gives him a fast blowjob, and feeling how deeply frustrated the husband she loved so much was by that, she giggled and said she'd had the fucking she needed and that he would just have to wait for next time!!! Another loving gesture from this so in love wife showing how much she respected cared and loved her husband...2*

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
No use continuing...

...nothing fits. Swingers do not humiliate their partner. He comes home, looking for some loving time with his wife alone - and she cuckolds him, showing obvious disrespect, Rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stop bitch.

Because you write they are in love doesn't mean shit, it's how they treat each other. No love here, just a cuck and a slut? Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The first 3 commenters...

The first 3 commenters didn't like the story. It appeared that they only read it so they could bitch about it. They read into it what they wanted to, not the jist of the adventure. I thought it was great, and find the couple to be a good match. Gave it 5.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Please stop equating love with enjoying the status quo or living a comfortable lifestyle. There is a sense of ease here, like between long time friends, but not a deep abiding love or respect for each other, especially the wife. Maybe there were true feelings at one time but not anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the fuck kind of man are you married to?

I have never met a man who would even think about putting up with you for a second. Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think the problem is the writer.

Everyone should just be glad you are not married to this skank, this is her idea of a good marriage. Your husband must also be your pimp.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago

An earnest piece of consensual extra marital fun. She enjoyed picking up strangers and he enjoyed being dishonored by it. Both had a gratifying experience. It may not be what many would appreciate, but it's what they did for their own pleasure. If you don't like reading about it don't read LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If that night was about their marriage?

Then their marriage is toast. Who wants a whore for a wife. Or for the Mother of your children. If she could cheat on her husband like this, what kind of Mother could she possibly be? Not a good one that's for sure. Another gutless cuckold and his slut wife story. Not well told and no fun to read.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Wow, nicely written but you didnt get yours

as she was too sore and purposely gave you a fast blowjob to completion. And then taunted you afterward! What a bitch, and you have no balls, but that seems quite common among the UK writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Danger

If the wife fucks strangers (plural) the husband does not divorce the cuck should avoid the oral sex (pussy eating, creampieating) with the wife for the high risk HPV virus. The Human Pappiloma Virus causes Orolaringho Cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nothing wrong with consenting adults

This may not be your 'delight' but it is mine. My wife has slept with other men since we were married and I am comfortable with it - in fact I encourage it. She is an excellent mother to the children and is very discreet so that they will never know. Not out of shame but social acceptance. Ones own children can't accept their parents have sex let alone with other people. best keep it quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a story anon's get over it.

You anon's need to get your dick out of your boy friend's ass when you read these stories, because that's just what they are...stories...not reality. What the hell is it that you don't understad about that? You all probably suck your own cocks after you read these stories. Go to the book store and buy yourselves some childrens fairy tale books. I gave this story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read!

Good story and lifestyle. Just needs some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're kidding, right?

Told well, but it's apparently true. Weird, just weird. Don't understand this kind of relationship. She takes all, and he gives all. Works for some, I guess.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whilst

Whilst reading this piece of shit, I quickly realized that I was reading another lame British cuck story. Lamer than most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wondering how lame a person has to be to not know what kind of a story they are reading? Like, the title alone should be a dead giveaway, should it not?

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Very erotic. Reminds me of the many experiences my wife and I have shared. I love watching her getting fucked and then joining in - I also realized a few years ago that I love to suck a cock during these experiences. Would love to read stories about that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous