All Comments on 'Room at the Ritz'

by one2many

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It is great and has a lot it could

Add to their lives as long as it stays in the fantasy world. Add one more "cook" in the kitchen and the relationship is out of control and will end up in a death spiral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica. I got so hard and now my dick is limp after cuming into my left hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
definately one 2 many, get off the stuff

2* at least you wrote

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A good story...

A good story...About the confrontation between fantasy and reality...The doubts, the fears...In the end they were a little disappointed for nothing have happened, but at the same time relieved that nothing have...3*

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Struggling.

Much better than the usual cuck stories posted here. Here there is some tension and struggle with what is going on. Pushing the line is much more interesting than jumping across it as if it was not there. Look forward to more, as long as then suspense is maintained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Great Story,,,,,,,,,with lots of room for "things to cum"! I love the way you are going very slow with this, very seductive. Agree with some of the others,,,,,best start for a story that I've seen on here for a while. Can't wait to hear more!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Well

You just set yourself up for a sequel.....

I enjoyed it. Nice line of tension between fantasy and reality.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Cuck wimp loser.....

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
More please

Excellent story, with a nice build up at the end, even though they didn't go further. It's always the mind that leads to where the body might follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed.

I too was disappointed the night didn't progress further. 2* for the tease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fabulous fantasy

This is a great story, well written. What a fun fantasy for this couple. The tension over whether they really want to go further makes it more delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Done!

Great story! Loved the honest and adult approach, instead of the usual "infantile just jump-in and fuck" scenario found in almost all other stories.

Ah, yes! The salesman's "my dead wife whom I loved" gambit for pity sex! Very effective; got him 98% there in the first nite...

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
As long

As long as it stays a fantasy. They went too far already.

Wannabang808Wannabang808over 4 years ago
DP needed!

Damn, that was a HOT story! I loved that she went out and bought her new toy and surprised him with the dildo when it was already buried all the way inside her! Please write part 2. They definitely need to go all the way!

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

Great workup of real feelings between a husband and wife. You can feel the angst smouldering as she slowly lowers her resistance. Careful though, too often the line of infidelity, once crossed, becomes the finish line.

It's funny though, where are all these big-cocked, orgasm-inducing super men that always are around at the right time? Hmmm? You men worry too much about the size of things, and should you share your wife, you will probably lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! This is some real world stuff. Pleased you did not go off into the paint by numbers "cuck / hotwife / stag" boxes that gets so tired in these stories. Look forward to more!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

If you and your spouse can have mind blowing sex from just a few dances, there is no reason for actual sex with another person. You get all the pleasure without the risk of damage to the marriage. Great story and a very important one as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The slut wisdom of Sarahwithlove added so much to this submission. Perhaps from her wealth of experience she elsewhere shared tips for coping with genital herpes and vaginal warts. What a useful resource such a commentator can be.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

People play with fire not really realizing that unforeseen consequences can take things in a direction they don’t want to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous