Room at the Ritz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No baby, neither mad nor disappointed. Just happy for that amazing sex we just had! I'll have to thank Wayne for sexing up my wife next time we see him." I said.

"Oh no! I could never see him again. Surely he knows how horny I was and what we did when we almost ran back to the room."

"I think he would be pleased with himself for contributing to mind blowing sex between a couple. Besides he seemed like an OK guy. Do you want to talk about it?" "Maybe, but not now," she replied and we drifted off to sleep.

I think I had just fallen asleep when I felt a hand softly stroking my chest. I heard K murmur, "Are you awake?" "Yes, babe," and I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her into that little niche between my shoulder and neck. It was our special place for pillow talk.

K's hand slowly slid from my chest down to my still somewhat hard cock and ever so lightly caressed the tip with her fingernails. "I think my imagination got the best of me tonight. I really should quit reading erotic stories. I was putting myself in the middle of those stories tonight and I guess my brain overtook my body, or my body overtook my brain. When I was dancing with Wayne I was actually thinking that I could understand how a wife ends up in bed with a stranger. Don't hate me for it."

"Hate you? I love you. Nothing could change that. I had a great time tonight and hope you did too." I said. She replied, "Oh yea, I enjoyed it but it scared me a little too. I could have easily been lured into unmentionable acts tonight. In fact I think I wanted to be lured. The thought running through my mind when I was dancing was for me to be between you and Wayne, two men pleasuring me, and me pleasuring them."

The thought of K being fucked by two men caused my cock to grow considerably and it was impossible to hide that from my wife. K now had her whole hand wrapped around my shaft and was slow stroking me from base to tip, causing a rivulet of pre-cum to escape from the tip, which she smeared around the helmet.

"What a great thought," I answered, "and I think Wayne would have like that too." K chuckled a little and said, "I can guarantee he would have been up for it, judging by what was poking me in the belly." "Belly?" I questioned.

"More like from my pussy to my belly, I swear that man must be hung. I couldn't believe it. Almost scary." I thought for a second and quipped, "Sounds like he would be perfect for our first threesome."

K punched me in the arm and squealed, "You wish! And don't tease me if you're not going to please me!"

Actually K was the one teasing. She stroked me firmer and faster now, and purred, "Do you really think he would liked to have joined us?"

I was just thinking of a reply when K slid from the niche of my arms down to lick the head of my cock. It felt so fucking good, but all she did was lick, and repeated, "Do you think he would have come up to our room if we asked him?"

"Yes!" I hissed, partially from the thought of a threesome but mostly because K chose that very second to slide her lips down my cock and suck hard. "God yes!" I choked out. K then knelt between my legs and raised herself on all fours with her back arched and her ass high in the air. This was always her signal to me that she wanted to be fucked hard and deep.

"What would happen if he came in right now?" she teased. The way the room was situated, the first thing anyone would see as they entered was her lewd display on the bed. "With your cute ass and pretty pussy presented like that you know what would happen," I moaned, trying my best to talk coherently.

"Tell me," she muttered around my shaft. I continued, "He would see your sexy body perched at the end of the bed and he would just follow his hard dick. He would strip naked on the way and kneel behind you to taste your delicious pussy and pleasure your clit." K moaned something I couldn't make out around my cock but did not stop sucking.

"He would make you cum on his tongue, then he would line his cock up with your wet cunt and slowly push his way in until he bottomed out and your pussy gripped him hard. That would force you further down on my cock and you would be filled fore and aft with hard cock." K stroked my cock with her hand and sucked in a breath of air. She then went right back to sucking me. Her ass still high in the air and rocking back and forth as if to capture the phantom cock ravishing her.

"Then he would get a firm grip on your hips and start pounding your pussy deep and hard on every stroke. All the way in each time where you would clamp down on his cock with your pussy and suck my cock harder and deeper." I knew this was exactly what K wanted when she presented her pussy this way and I wanted to fuel her fiery imagination.

K crept her way up my body and poised my slick cock at the slippery entrance to her cunt. She held my shaft in her hand and hovered her pussy above it. I think she was looking down at me but the room was almost totally dark so I wasn't sure. Her eyes may not have even been open.

In one slow movement K positioned me at her slick opening and slid slowly down my shaft, not stopping until our pelvises met and I was fully ensconced in the wettest, warmest and tightest her pussy has ever been.

I don't know if she was imagining fucking me or Wayne but I didn't care. I was enjoying the ride. K was riding me deep each stroke and I was doing my best to push up and as far in her as I could. Our hips crashed together with a wet smack. I ran my hand up her chest, under her nightie and captured her breast. With my thumb and fingertip I worried her nipple into a cone of desire. Then I switched breasts and repeated it.

K leaned down over me and our lips met in a long searching kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and held her to my chest as we pounded each other. Her perfectly hard nipples dug into my chest as I pulled her close. She was in her own fantasy world, and only allowed me to visit it. I ran my hand down her back to her beautiful ass and pressed her harder onto my cock on the down stroke.

My hand seemed to have a mind of it's own and made its way into the valley between her cheeks. With one finger I tested the entrance of her ass. She did not pull away or flinch. She only responded with a muffled, "Oh fuck!" into my chest.

Not wanting to ruin the moment I proceeded slowly. Anal sex was not unheard of for us but it was very rare, and always at her discretion. K seemed to be pushing back, making her ass available to my prodding finger, so I took this as a sign to continue.

I held K tighter to my chest and carefully introduced my finger into her ass. She responded lustily and began to fuck me back, both my hard cock and my finger. She was moaning into my chest and was in sexual overload, repeating only one word over and over line a mantra, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I added one more finger to her backside and whispered to her, "Baby, this is what two cocks would feel like stuffing your pussy and ass." She said nothing but made muffled sounds into my chest and redoubled her efforts to help me ravage both her holes.

K suddenly stiffened and pushed back first on my invading fingers in her ass then down on my fully ensconced cock and her body shook as she rode out her pleasure. I did my best to fuck her through her climax and barely lasted until she relaxed. Only then did I rear up with my hips and plant myself as deeply as I could possibly get in her pussy and unloaded my cum into her hot cavern.

I slowly eased my finger from her ass but she stayed atop my cock. Finally she slid off me to the bed, exhausted from our efforts. "Sorry, again," she murmured.

I was confused at what she had to be sorry about and I quipped, "Sorry? Baby we are having the hottest sex of our lives. Don't be sorry."

She answered, "I thought you would be worried about me fantasizing."

Back to her I said, "Of course not, we were both fantasizing and besides, it's fantasy."

She smiled at me and said, "I love you, now go to sleep."

Her leg was draped over me and her warm and now totally wet pussy was planted firmly against my thigh. It felt wonderful.

Sleep was the absolutely last thing on my mind after that conversation. Even if my mind could sleep my body could not and my hard cock was definitely wide awake. I had visions of K in the throes of passion with Wayne and I. In my dreamy, horny state I could imagine her on all fours, sucking my cock while Wayne slammed deep in her pussy. Or maybe her riding his big cock and me fucking her ass. Or maybe K on her back with her knees all the way up by her head making her pussy totally available for a deep pounding, or maybe...

I guess at some point I did fall asleep but it was not the restful sleep usually associated with after sex. Even my dreams were sex fueled. For the first time ever I wondered if we would actually act on our fantasies.

Over coffee from room service in the morning, K was the first to bring up the subject, asking me if I was OK with everything last night. I thought about it and said, "Well for sure the sex was great."

She smiled shyly and replied, "Definitely. How about the rest of it?"

Again I thought for a minute and said, "We didn't do anything wrong or perverse, and didn't hurt our relationship, and we had a good time. We've fantasized for years about adding a third, we just fantasized a little more yesterday. Yes, I'm good with it all. The only thing I'm worried about is if you're feeling guilty for wanting to be guilty."

"I'm OK. I had fun. It's nice to be appreciated. Do you think we should meet Wayne for dinner tonight?" I studied her face hoping for a sign of what she wanted but I couldn't tell if she wanted this adventure to continue or not. Neither one of us directly mentioned the fantasy double penetration escapade of last night.

"If you're good with it I think we should join him. We can have a good time and not be pressured into anything we both don't want." Her eyes brightened and her face lit up with delight, and she smiled a big smile, "OK, I'm going to need to go shopping for something new to wear tonight!"

Later that morning K headed out for a day of retail therapy in the local shops and I opted for a massage in the spa. It wasn't until early afternoon that we met back at our room.

K had already showered and I had just dried off when I heard her summon me with a teasing singsong attitude, "Carl, could you come help me with something?"

Evidently K had been shopping for more than just a new dress today. Coming naked from the bath I saw K kneeling in front of the wall mounted full length dressing mirror. In front of her was the hotel desk chair.

The part that absolutely totally blew me away was that she was wearing something like a sexy, mostly see through teddy. The top was designed more to display her breasts than to support them. Actually there was no fabric for the breasts, just cutouts for those already aroused beautiful tits, and no bottoms at all.

K smiled up at me and patted the chair in front of her, saying "Sit. We need to talk about something." These are not words a husband like to hear and all kinds of thoughts flashed through my mind. She eased my worry saying, "Don't worry, it's nothing bad."

I settled in the chair and my now quickly expanding cock was just inches from her face. K massaged her breasts, then teased her nipples into perky buds and then reached out to me and cupped my balls and slowly started to stroke my shaft as I just took in the sight before me.

Looking into my eyes and keeping up her cock stroking, K whispered, "I just thought we should talk about what could happen tonight." She definitely had my attention now and my cock responded accordingly.

"I thought that if we actually met Wayne for dinner tonight, a girl could find herself between a hard cock," and she paused but never finished the sentence. Instead she lowered her lipsticked lips to the head of my cock and sucked a healthy portion of it into her hot wet mouth.

Then she looked back up at me and moved ever so slowly towards me, away from the full length mirror she had been up against. And holy fuck! A thick, veiny, realistic looking dildo was stuck to the mirror by a suction cup and in the reflection I could see it was pointed straight at her pussy.

I know my cock must have lurched in her mouth because she sighed a sexy sound knowing she accomplished her purpose. Then she finished her sentence from before by saying, "and another hard cock. A girl could find herself between a hard cock and another hard cock." Cock was usually not even a word in her vocabulary.

Taking me again deep in her hot mouth she slowly pushed back on the dildo and in the mirror I saw the lethal weapon split her dewy pussy lips apart and spear into her cunt. My cock throbbed at the sight and the fantasy brewing in my mind.

K moaned around my shaft as I watched the fake shaft disappear inside her and seemed to bottom out as her ass cheeks pressed against the mirror. She stayed like that for a few heartbeats and slowly withdrew to start the journey again. This time when the shaft emerged it glistened with her wetness.

Removing me from her mouth but still slowly stroking me, she looked at me with hooded eyes and teased, "So all I'm saying is that we have to be careful tonight because a girl could get carried away and you can see what kind of trouble that could lead to."

She again took me deep in her mouth and slammed down on the fake cock, drawing a throaty moan from both of us. K did this numerous times as I watched the fucking in the mirror reflection. She then spun around and kneeling on all fours facing the mirror she presented her ravaged looking pussy to me.

Her lust flamed smokey eyes peered at me in the mirror. I watched as she opened her lips to almost accept the tip of the dildo in her mouth, before saying, "We need to be really careful so nothing like this happens," and captured the tip of the dildo between her lips.

I was so horny I couldn't resist any longer and stood behind her, not kneeling but more like crouching over her ass so I could go really deep. In a frenzied state I grabbed her hips, lined up my cock with her dripping pussy and sheathed myself inside her not stopping until I could go no deeper.

I didn't want to force her or gag her on the dildo but I did want to see how far this fantasy would go. I can't explain it and probably only the guys reading this will understand, but I really wanted to see her fully impaled at both ends. Maybe because in my mind I think she would secretly desire that. One day I hope to know why I think this and if she thinks it also.

My true fantasy was to see her sexually sated until she could take no more. Fucked until every semblance of a fantasy or pleasure could be stricken off the bucket list. Pleased like I think she secretly desired without concern of the guilt or retribution. Was this about my fantasy or hers, I wondered.

Anyway I slowly pushed myself more fully into her, if that was possible. This forced her more fully on the dildo and deeper in her mouth. Our eyes were locked together in the mirror and I was searching for any sign whether to stop or proceed.

Her eyes widened at this forceful move but she did not squirm away or resist. She was truly filled at both ends to the maximum possible. We both moaned incoherent sounds as we stared at each other in the mirror. My cock felt as big as it ever had as I my vision shifted from watching the mirror mounted dildo that was stretching her lips wide to her eyes watching mine.

I took that as permission to continue and pounded her as deep and hard as I could. When I pulled her back towards me the shaft that was deep in her mouth appeared dripping in her saliva and then entirely disappeared again as I slammed forward. I was mesmerized at the sexy sight and her willingness to be ravaged. She seemed to be going above and beyond all rational expectations to please me.

I wanted to give her as much as she needed or wanted without hurting her. My cock was throbbing and I knew I wouldn't last long. This was all so damn sexy and unexpected but I wanted to last until she orgasmed.

She must have had this on her mind all day because she was just as aroused as I was and she clenched down on my shaft and hugged me hard with those magic muscles within her, clenching over and over as her orgasm bowled her over. She then spun around again and took my essence coated cock deep in her mouth as she impaled her pussy back on the dildo again. I watched her pussy accept the hard shaft as I unloaded in her and she drained me dry.

I was dazed as I looked at her and she shyly panted, "I just thought we would need to talk about that." I gathered her in my arms and we tottered to the bed and collapsed.

After we caught our breath I said, "Wow! Where did that come from?" She told me she was out shopping for something new to meet Wayne tonight and felt guilty about wanting to dress sexy for another man. But she also thought the fantasy about it was sizzling hot and the sex it brought about was fantastic.

"I know this has been a fantasy of yours, and mine, for a long time, but I don't think I'm ready to make it a reality, not yet" she demurred. "Is it OK if we just privately share it? At least for now?"

"Of course baby, I love you" I replied and we embraced tighter. "Then she added, "But I still want to meet him for dinner tonight. I think he's nice and it will be fun, but I don't want to wear a new seduction dress. There is a small sex shop I found just down the street and I never made it to the dress shop. I stopped in to look around and my libido got carried away and I ended up with this crazy teddy and the dildo. Hope you don't mind."

We had a wonderful dinner and K danced with Wayne, close and slow. I know he was disappointed the night didn't progress further but he didn't complain. I think we were all a little disappointed. We had a wonderful evening and hinted at getting together again.

That memory of that night still brings a fire to our bedroom.

12