Room for Two Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

And then me asking who is to be first as I look down the line of five brown, wrinkled but now shiny bottom holes. Each already penetrated by my finger. I bet they would all be different, five exposed anuses, some darker, some lighter, some where the pigmentation went further forming a big dark circle, others just little neat brown holes. A little chastisement first perhaps? Smacking bottom after bottom and then penetrating one after another. 'That hurts, headmaster.' 'It's meant to!'

Or perhaps just trying it with the one girl and with her or a friend working a buzzing vibrator in and out of her vagina whilst I was lodged in the adjoining passage and feeling the vibrations through the thin separating membranes - wow!

Just the idea of being with five naked lesbians and them happy for me to be there and erect with them around the pool. A walking, talking dildo! Five girls and me.

None of these thoughts were helping, I was even stroking myself! The naked explorer's erection was not going down in a hurry. I moved forward and peeked around the bush rather than just presenting myself. Perhaps a little risky. A little risk that my head and torso would be seen and I be invited forward - a thing I could not do with my erection. But, after all my thoughts, it transpired there was actually nobody there. An anti-climax. Indeed it all looked tightly shuttered. No little black girl, no Sharon, no pretty lesbians and certainly no big, tumescent, lads! It all looked quiet and safe for the naked, erect explorer to step out into view.

A little nervous, a little self-conscious, I stepped out into the sun. Just so pleasant to be out in the sunlight and moving like that, though my eyes were on the next door villa for the slightest sign of movement. There was none. It was empty and seemingly closed.

Standing by the low stone wall it all felt just so as I remembered - because it was! The place the same but so too the heat of the sun, the smells and the sound of the insects; the sweat rising on my skin the same. I stepped up onto the wall and over. The memories holding me firmly erect.

It would have been nice to have been shown around by the naked black girl, her skin all shiny but I knew my way. Not at present, apparently, occupied but clearly maintained. The swimming pool water crystal clear, the bushes and trees neatly clipped and the paths swept. Perhaps Sharon and Alan were due to fly in soon - or perhaps others. It would be great to see Sharon - and Alan: not so great if it was other people and that meant I had to curtail my naked wandering. How annoying if there were others on the path to the beach or on the beach itself.

I slept for a couple of hours and then settled to do some writing. An early supper and then I stepped out again into the evening warmth. Just so lovely to meander naked across my villa's grounds, over the wall and take the path to the sea, my genitalia swinging freely. I love that free swinging!

All was as remembered, the sandy path, the pines bordering the path, the rocky scramble and the headland looking out to sea in the golden evening light and the hidden path down to the beach. It was deserted, after all it could only be reached by the path - or by sea. But no boat was drawn up or sitting off shore. No little party were looking in my direction perhaps shocked at the appearance of a naked man.

I would not have been averse to finding a group of naked young people having a barbecue on the beach. Nice to wander over and admire the girls and have a chat, perhaps be invited to join them. Even nicer if after the barbecue their splashing in the sea turned to more amorous things between partners. Nice enough to watch young people copulating by moonlight even if not invited to join in. Nice to sit and watch with a beer in one hand and not feel at all out of place if, as was rather likely, I erected at the sight. Perhaps one of the girls might take pity on me and give me a handjob - I could hardly expect to be invited to fuck being both a stranger and over twice all of their ages! But nothing wrong with a handjob from a pretty naked girl... or girls. Nothing at all!

The thought pleasing as I walked towards the sea and very pleasant to feel my erection pumping up as I walked, and all without so much as a finger placed upon it. The thought of copulating young people enough to bring it on - to say nothing of the imagined girl - or girls - stroking up and down my penis. Perhaps the others would all have finished their copulations by the time the girl began to stroke and I was found to be the last man standing. All the young people sitting on the sand, feeling content from their sexual release and now looking at me - an audience for my ejaculation. The girls and boys all watching. Nice to imagine it being a good one - really letting fly and the spurts being both substantial and strong, the semen projected a good distance. A credit to myself. Nice to imagine the cheers and applause! Ridiculous but arousing.

The sea was both calm and safe and I swam alone. Lovely to walk in erect and feel myself hard as I began to swim, the feel of water slipping past my glans, caressing it - my 'torpedo' moving through the water under me! It did not, of course, last long like that.

Such a shock. Dreams and reality colliding. I had been up early and had worked hard the next morning and really got on with my writing. Sitting at the keyboard typing away, mug after mug of coffee beside me, I had been on a real roll. Not an erection all morning, not a thought of black girls in straw hats, not a thought of Sharon, Karen or obliging girls on the beach, not a thought of tight anuses, not a thought of the 'other intercourse' - despite sitting there naked. I had been engrossed in my work without a thought of sex. I had taken a break at lunchtime for a swim and in order to dry afterwards had simply gone for a little wander around my grounds quite engrossed in my thoughts about what I was writing, so engrossed that I did not even think to peak around the hibiscus bush first to see if anyone had turned up next door. I just sauntered around it and out into a patch of bright sunshine.

There, seated on a lounger, was the little black girl in a straw hat. Not of course exactly as I had imagined her but near enough - the girl was, after all, black, deliciously and darkly black, wearing a straw hat and clearly naked. And she waved, she really waved at me, just as I had first imagined the year before. It was uncanny, almost unreal - was I dreaming?

I stepped forward, perhaps in response to the wave, perhaps to see more clearly. The girl stood and began putting on a little yellow bikini,

To retreat and dress or carry on and say something? It was the latter. Me, one side of the wall all naked: the other side the girl now dressed, or somewhat dressed, in a pretty skimpy little bikini - three triangles in the right places. Such a bright yellow against her black skin, all held together with little ties like shoelaces. Bows to each hips and a bow to her back.

"Hello," I said, "I didn't know anyone was here."

"Oh, yes, we've been here nearly a week. I'm Gina and..."

Around the corner came a lad, just as naked as me and, indeed, as Gina had been.

"... this is Tristram."

Exchanging pleasantries and trying to find out about them. What was their relationship? Brother and sister, perhaps unlikely but possible; adopted brother and sister in a naturist family; boy and girlfriend, but the way they were together did not give that feel: there did not seem to be that relationship. But difficult to ask - are you brother and sister or are you fucking each other?

The arrival of another man both complicated the situation but perhaps might yield an answer to the question without me asking.

"Hi! You that writer come to write?"

"Oh, hallo, yes, that's me."

The man strode towards me, big hand outstretched, a big man altogether. Tall but very substantial, dark haired, browned by the sun and pretty hairy. And naked. Yes, as seemed to be the fashion in the locality, he was completely naked, his long penis swinging rather dramatically as he moved as if the slightly outsize pink knob at the end of the brown sausage was acting as a pendulum.

"Cory Mikulsi," he introduced himself to me, "from Boston, Massachusetts."

I rather gathered he was not from Boston, Lincolnshire. His was a strong American not Lincolnshire accent.

"Gina, be a sweetie and get us some beers."

Good to sit, drink beer and talk in the sunshine. Good at any time! Gina and Tristram had wandered off leaving the older folk to talk. Of course I was meant to be writing, but it was lunchtime after all. Interesting to find out about Cory - and Gina... very interesting.

I had ventured, "Gina and Tristram - your children?"

A belly laugh from the big man. "Hardly children and certainly not ours! Joni and I don't have kids. No!"

"Friends, children of friends?"

"No, nothing like that. We... Joni likes to draw and paint. You know figure studies, people, particularly nudes. She'll draw you give her half a chance. Pencil, chalks, wash, watercolours - all media. We bring some models away on holiday often enough and that's what Gina and Tristram are - models. Only met them at the airport. Joni had found them. Easy enough, they get an all expenses paid holiday in the sun in return for a spot of modelling, housework and the like. A fair exchange eh?"

There was just a hint of a wink at the phrase 'and the like,' as if there was something more intended.

"Joni's out shopping at present. Be back later. Would you like to join us for dinner?"

Of course I accepted and without me asking the question, Cory even provided the answer to the dress code.

"Don't bother to dress up..."

Surely not, surely not another couple expecting to be naked in the evening, but no, that was not what he meant:

"Just shorts and a tee shirt. Too hot for trousers and a necktie!"

How Cory knew about me, knew I was a writer, proved straightforward. Alan owned not just the villa where I was sitting but my villa as well and clearly had noted I had taken it again. I was more than a little excited to learn Alan and Sharon would be joining Cory in a week or so. They were old friends. I glanced down at his penis, lolling along one thigh. It seemed more than a little likely, though Cory had not said anything about that at all, that, erected, it had joined with Alan's in the other intercourse inside Sharon. I knew I should not be thinking of joining with Alan inside Sharon again but it was something which had come again and again into my mind over the last year.

It was a charming and delightful dinner on Cory's patio - or rather Alan and Sharon's patio. Properly dressed in khaki shorts and short sleeved linen shirt I had walked down my path at the agreed time. Cory had risen to greet me and I had shaken his hand and Joni's as I was introduced. A strong and confident woman was my immediate impression. Deep voiced, hair short at the sides but piling up on top, a parting to the left and a hint of grey showing in the brown hair, made up eyes and bright red lipstick. A very different woman from Sharon. You could not miss the wide expanse of teeth when she smiled or laughed, which she did a lot. Nothing of the floaty, gauzy wrap of Sharon but a top with twin pockets across her breasts, shorts and sandals. Sensible clothing not exotic.

Gina and Tristram there as well. Gina in a yellow skirt with blue tee shirt - but no brassiere. The points of her nipples were delightfully visible. pushing at the material. Tristram also in a tee shirt but conventionally in shorts rather than a skirt!

A delightful dinner, barbecued lamb with plentiful salad. Cool, crisp local white wine to drink.

Afterwards we walked out down the path to the sea. The young people walking ahead but they were not holding hands. Seemingly not a couple. I asked.

"No, like me meeting them, they only met each other when we arrived at the airport."

"Perhaps romance might blossom. They might get together."

Cory looked at me with what seemed amusement, "Perhaps, yes, perhaps they might get together."

Joni had brought some drawing things with her and I found myself included in a quick watercolour of the setting sun. Sunsets change as you watch them, the colours so ephemeral, one moment the most perfect aquamarine the next a quite different blue. Joni had caught one moment well, a sketch of the promontory with Cory and me as small black silhouettes giving interest to the foreground.

We clambered down to the beach. Deserted as always. Such a perfect spot.

"Why don't you go and swim, Gina, Tristram."

Nice to see in the remaining light from the setting sun the young people undressing and then running to the sea. Not a lot to take off. A tee shirt each and then Gina unwrapped her yellow skirt. Wonderful to see the black girl in just a pair of white panties. The contrast striking. I had seen Gina naked before but she had quickly put on her yellow bikini. Now she was taking off rather than putting on clothing. A little difficult in approaching darkness but the shape of her breasts were discernible if not the detail of her coal black nipples. The panties were pulled down revealing dark curls. So nice to see how everything moved as she stepped out of the panties and dropped them on the sand,

Tristram's white skin showed clearer in the encroaching dark. His penis swinging as he pulled his shorts off. Not a hint of an erection despite the naked black girl next to him: I could not say the same about myself. My old interest in black women hardly allowing otherwise! It was good to be wearing shorts!

We watched Gina and Tristram run to the sea. Wonderful to see Gina's buttocks moving and breasts bouncing. Joni was already sitting on a rock and sketching.

"Shall we join them? Do you fancy a dip?"

"Err, not at this moment I think."

"Oh, gone all woody?" His belly laugh. "Pretty girl, Gina."

"Oh, well. yes, sort of."

"Sort of? You can hardly be saying she's sort of pretty, she's definitely that - so it's the wood you mean. But 'sort of?' Either you have or you haven't! Wouldn't worry me. Wouldn't worry Joni but... she'll probably want to draw you like that and expect you to pose for ten, fifteen minutes and, unless we call Gina back, there's only me to tickle your balls and keep you hard whilst she draws. Don't expect you'd want that!" More rolling laughter from Cory.

"I'd rather Gina, actually!"

"Yeah!"

We watched Tristram and Gina in the water. Swimming around and then splashing each other. Joni called to them.

"I think she's going to pose them. She might get them to mate."

I did what could reasonably be called a 'double take,' "What?"

"Oh," he said, "We first mated them the day after we arrived. It's part of the agreement for their holiday. Joni likes to draw copulation and it's easier she says, and I'm sure it's true, if it's for real. Frankly I like to watch. Two people who hardly know each other being told to come together. Not exactly forced you know."

I found my voice, "don't they refuse?"

"Only once, forget the lad's name - funny that it was the boy not the girl. I think she was a bit disappointed. We just popped him on the 'plane home."

"Oh."

One moment we had been talking normally the next more than an allusion to sex - and I had only just met Cory and Joni. But perhaps Alan and Sharon had said rather more about me than I was just a writer. Had suggested I was more than happy to become involved in sexual relations. But was I? I looked at Gina splashing in the water, her dark body in the moonlight. It would certainly be very good to touch...

"No such problems with Tristram and Gina..." Cory just talked on. "Joni had posed them in the garden, the idea being that Gina had come into the garden in her dress and had come across naked Tristram, her hand up to her mouth in apparent shock. A sweet scene. All posed. Joni sat there drawing away and then she told Tristram that in a minute or two he could move, but not until she said so, move and undo the front of Gina's dress and suck her nipples. Lovely to see how the lad's dick reacted at the prospect. Up like a rocket!"

It was fascinating. The idea of it. Cory went on:

"I went and looked over Joni's shoulder. She had drawn everything else, had left it until last and then she had got it to pose for her - his cock - just with a few words. She's clever like that. Perhaps the shock on Gina's face became very real - shock at his erection or just at his little dick! I'm being unfair. It does the job fine and Joni's OK with it. Anyhow, she kept him up for the several minutes it took to draw his erection by telling him what he was going to be doing next. Must have been strange for both of them. Both being told what was to happen. They had known, known they were to be mated, but suddenly the prospect immediate. Lovely to see - perhaps we'll recreate it for you. Get them to do the same again. Gina with the dress up over her hips and Tristram taking her from behind. The only disappointment the size of Tristram's erection - four inches perhaps four and a half. Not exactly Desmond! Oh, but I haven't mentioned Desmond have I? Another lad we brought here. But Joni doesn't seem to mind. Calls it 'sweet.' It went in Gina, even so, and did the job!"

"Was it necessary for the art for it to do the, um, job? I mean posing is one thing I suppose but..."

"Ejaculation is another eh? Been a bit unfair on Tristram if we hadn't required that! No, we do like watching copulation, let's be honest, gives us a thrill? Do you?"

"I... I'm not sure I've actually watched others... you know."

Did sharing Sharon with Alan count? I had not, after all, simply watched.

"You will have to, I shall insist! And Gina is, as you've more than noticed, is pretty! Perhaps, as I said, Joni might get them to mate tonight."

But it seemed copulation was not Joni's plan. She kept them running and splashing in the shallows and when we went to look at the picture it was exactly that. Naked frolicking in the sea by moonlight executed with considerable verve. She had captured the excitement and action, even I thought the warmth of the night. Virtually entirely done in black and white.

Talking to Cory on the beach it had seemed for a few moments I might be drawn into further sexual escapades. Cory's easy talk of mating Gina and Tristram, the suggestion Joni might like to draw my erection. Easy to imagine it, perhaps, held in Gina's hand. Small black fingers around my shaft. So easy to imagine in the warmth of the evening and the seclusion of the bay forgetting about Karen, the woman I had taken more than once in that very bay, and becoming not merely held but entangled in Gina's dark limbs or perhaps that of Joni. My resistance was not strong.

But no. We walked back in the dark and drank more wine but it led to nothing of that nature. Not that night anyway.

A good morning's work. No writer's block at all! I had a swim and went again for a wander to dry only to be espied and called across to the other villa by Cory for a cup of coffee. Pleasant to sit and chat but after a time Cory was keen to show off his wife's work. I had not been inside Alan and Sharon's villa before. A little strange padding around it with another naked man. On a table masses of artist things and several sketchbooks. They were full of wonderful landscapes but also extremely well executed life studies. Naked people and people engaged in sexual acts. I paused at a drawing of the head of a black man. Just a hint of black wash really making the portrait. Joni was good. There was no question about that.

"Oh Des. - That is Desmond. Mentioned him last night. Ha! He was a find. We brought him with us last year and, what a cock!"

"Ah, um..." Cory was nothing if not direct.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers