Room for Two Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Joni couldn't keep her hands off it, thought it the most wonderful thing to draw and paint. She was always erecting it. It got almost embarrassing. I'd be having my breakfast and she would be sliding her fingers up and down his shaft. She'd have him posing on the wall over there like a statue. Her best drawing I think was Desmond pretending to throw the javelin. Just a stick actually as a prop but she drew it properly. She saw the potential and made the pose with his penis, his erect penis pointing in the same trajectory as the javelin. If she's got it here I'll show you. She had little Ti Linn keeping him hard for I don't know how long whilst she drew. Gave Ti Linn quite a job keeping him excited though she certainly had her ways. Ended with Ti Linn getting a mouthful!"

His big belly laugh came again. "That lost the pose all right! Ti Linn was so apologetic but what could Joni expect of the girl? She'd kept Des. hard all that time after all. Did a good job but Joni sent her to me for a spanking and then she drew that. I had to pose for her with my hand raised. Got quite uncomfortable. Ah, here we are."

The drawing, in pen and wash, was extremely well executed. The little girl, Ti Linn, across Cory's knee looking both so oriental and so very young. The contrast between Cory's bulk and age and the size and apparent age of the girl unsettling. The whole image exuded power on the part of the man and helplessness on that of the girl. The raised hand and already reddened buttocks showing chastisement for an unspecified offence.

"She was eighteen?" I had to ask.

"Oh yes, twenty actually. Doesn't look it does she?"

Not at all. Little budding breasts made her look very different. The drawing invited questions. I knew it was simply a pose. But seeing it in a gallery you would ask why was the girl naked not simply with bottom exposed? Why was the chastiser, perhaps a teacher dealing with a naughty pupil, also naked? Why too was he erect? The girl in the drawing was not looking at that but it loomed up behind and beside her naked buttocks. Trying to be analytical, was it meant to imply that corporal punishment by men of young girls always had a sexual overtone and the picture meant as a criticism of the practice? The man's lust revealed for what it was rather than hidden? Or was that being too deep and all the picture constituted was a representation of a real scene, the artist simply liking the subject - merely a different nude study?

It exuded eroticism. The chastised and soft bottom. Would the erection be inserted afterwards - and where?

"Ti Linn looks very young," I agreed, "Joni draws so well."

I turned to the next sheet. Ti Linn again but this time a simple study of her standing looking so oriental, her long black hair bound in a long pigtail making it almost a caricature. Naked again but this time looking much more mature with a strong tufting of black hair at her pubis. Still a small girl, of course, and still with the little budding breasts but not disturbing at all. Even had she looked young it would not have been a worrying drawing but simply a nude study. There were no sexual overtones - well, not beyond the attractiveness of the girl. Not so the next drawing. Almost the same drawing of the girl but this time with Cory next to her. The contrast of his bulk and height striking against that of the girl.

"Oh," I said.

"Rather more in your face, eh?"

"Um, yes! You are rather."

The rumbling laugh. "I wouldn't show that to just anybody."

"No, perhaps not. I should be flattered... I suppose!"

More laughter.

Cory was erect in the drawing but not simply standing like that, Ti Linn's hand rested lightly upon it, fingers curling and holding it.

"Joni likes drawing the sexual. She does rather love drawing erections. You're not offended?"

"Err, no, you've, um, nothing to be ashamed of!"

Again, Cory's laugh. "Thank you. I'm sure you haven't either."

"Oh!" I said again. The next sheet did not simply include but was just of an erection. Done in charcoal it was of a big, black penis. Stunning in the power it seemed to exude - but it was not simply giving an appearance of male strength, it was most definitely exuding, strongly exuding!

"Joni had to do that from memory. Can't exactly get a man to pose like that for half an hour!"

"No," I replied, "over all too quick, alas."

Cory's belly laugh was attractive. "He could certainly shoot, could Des... lasted longer than most. I saw it often enough. Joni did like setting it off. Ah, here's the one I mentioned earlier. That's Desmond."

It was the mentioned drawing of Desmond throwing the javelin. I could see the eroticism despite my tastes not running in a male direction. Desmond certainly had a fantastic body, tall athletic and shining in the sun. His head back, arm raised and the javelin about to be launched across the field, buttocks clenched, muscles to his thighs taut and his penis - wow! So long, so hard and so exactly pointing the way the javelin was to be launched. Pen and wash rather than charcoal.

I turned the sheets again. Another drawing of Desmond but with Ti Linn. Not this time her hand around his penis but her lips. You could recognise it was Desmond, not that you could see his face but his cock was pretty unmistakeable. The expression Joni had caught on Ti Linn's face was quite something.

"Poor Ti Linn had to pose like that for half an hour, well Des the same. Joni got her to do that surprised look."

It was, indeed quite a picture. Brilliantly erotic. Little Ti Linn with her young girl breasts looking so surprised, so innocent, seemingly caught at the moment of ejaculation, the first pulse of warm semen perhaps splashing into her mouth. I had felt movement when I had been looking at the drawing of Desmond with the javelin but this drawing did the trick for me.

The trouble with examining erotic drawings naked, or indeed looking at pretty girls and imagining, is you do somewhat show your appreciation. I could feel it happening and when I looked downwards beyond the drawings found it was not alone. One moment Cory and I had merely been naked together, now we were erect together.

He saw my glance. I had to say something, "Um, as I said, you've nothing to be ashamed of I see... in the flesh."

"You neither."

Strange to continue examining drawings, both now looking somewhat like Desmond: alas only somewhat! Desmond's was the better figure by far. Turning over sheets of work or the pages of sketchbooks and admiring the drawings and paintings. Some sexual, others merely nudes. I turned back to the javelin thrower. It was an amazing drawing.

"Joni's brilliant. A stunning piece of work."

"Thank you," I had not heard her come up behind us.

There was nothing for it. I could not hide my tumescence. I turned towards her.

"You have a gift and a half," I said, "you capture the nude so well and give a real life to the drawing or painting, they almost move."

"I can see you like my work!" She was looking down, looking at my erection. "Nice, and uncut as well. And it bends forward like it's looking for something... I can't think what! I've got to draw that." Her hand reached and, so matter of factly, she took hold of me. She moved it around examining it, drawing the foreskin upwards, trying to straighten it. "Yes, the two of you together. Come over here, let me pose you. You don't mind."

It seemed not to be a question!

"See?" said Cory as we were pulled by the naked woman across the room closer to the window and the light and then posed. Pulled by our 'handles' what was more! Her hands were everywhere adjusting my position until she had me where she wanted in relation to Cory. There we were half facing each other, shaking hands with our twin erections pointing at each other, perhaps an inch apart.

The feel of Joni's fingers quite enough to keep me hard but she had more tricks up her sleeve to keep us firmly posed. A tongue across her red lipstick as she drew, a movement of her breasts with some energetic shading and then a slow, tantalising but an increasingly open view between her legs as gradually she parted her knees further and further beneath her sketchbook. Just the brown hair to start with, somewhat trimmed and then I noticed - and could not stop looking, I had been posed looking that way, after all - the slit becoming wider and soft poking skin becoming visible. Gradually all the detail became exposed - and it looked wet, increasingly wet. Drawing us seemed to be having quite an effect on her. I could see her nipples harden and then - yes! My penis was rock hard as I saw a little swelling grow and right before my eyes Joni's clitoris erected.

I have a thing about big clitorises, perhaps particularly because Karen does not possess one. The actual sight of one growing hard before my eyes more than a little erotic to me. I felt my own erection harden the more.

"Your foreskin moved." Joni got up and adjusted me. Sliding me back so it was part covering my knob. I did not think it would stay like that.

Pleasant to see her bottom as she turned back to her chair and picked up the sketchpad again.

A little open and closing of thighs, a sexual movement all designed to keep Cory and me hard. It worked! Naturally my eyes were drawn in a very male way to Joni's sexual opening appearing and then disappearing as her thighs moved. Tantalising glimpses of her cave. A cave below a mossy overhang, indeed. A no doubt damp cave perhaps dripping with moisture.

Might I be permitted ingress after the modelling session? I knew I should not be thinking such a thing. Karen was due to fly into the airport in less than two weeks. Would it not be better to wait until then or, more practically than simple abstinence, just do a lot of wanking and keep my libido down and my balls empty? An almost ritualistic wanking and ejaculation before I walked around that hibiscus bush? But my lust and penis was up and I was most certainly being teased and lead on. The paint wettened brush in Joni's hand moved on the page and then from it to caress a nipple. The soft hairs no doubt tickling and exciting as well as colouring. It was more stimulating eroticism.

Again the appearance of the sexual opening, dark and so inviting, clearly ready for something to enter. And something was slipped in, slowly and with such sexual inference. Instead of setting her pencil down by her side she slipped the blunt end in. She just inserted it and there it stayed sticking out. Indeed one by one, as she finished with a pencil or a paintbrush in it went. The insertions very sexual - an unusual pencil holder to say the least. Amazing to see her reach down and select a 2B or an HB! She finished the work like that, selecting brushes and pencils from herself. A use for a vagina I had certainly never conceived.

Finally she pulled the whole bunch from her and stood. "Well what do you think?"

Unsurprisingly excellent. That was me all right! Me in a pose I really would not want anyone else to see. Naked, erect and shaking the hand of another man equally naked and erect. An intriguing and unusual composition, certainly wonderfully executed, but still not one I would want anyone else to see.

Both Cory and I complimentary as we examined the paper.

"You know something," she said, "I fancy something a bit bigger than a pencil in me." Her fingers reached and held us, "something a lot bigger... and I think you are both up for it."

Cory's rumbling belly laugh. I certainly smiled. The woman not just a good artist but sexual in spades as well.

"Something a bit bigger than either of you when it comes to it..." her hands were drawing Cory and me together, "and as Desmond is not here with his thick, long cock..." I stared down as my penis was brought closer and closer to Cory's and, then, for the second time in my life I felt the warm touch of another man's hardness against my own. All of a moment there I was with Cory's erection up against my own and clasped together in Joni's hand, "but perhaps together you might make the grade."

Her meaning quite clear

"The other intercourse," my voice came out as a whispered croak. I was just a little bit worked up. The very thing which I had not been able to get out of my mind the whole year was now in prospect. Not with Sharon (and Alan) but instead with Joni (and Cory).

"Yessss," her deep voice almost purred, "Sharon is so right, once she induced us to try, it is just so sexy. Go on, you've been wanting to, I could see, stick it in me."

Her hand unclasped our erections and pulled me to her, not simply my naked body making full frontal contact with her but my penis pressed up against her fur.

"Go on," her voice low in my ear, the touch of her wet tongue on its inside, "put it in me, fuck me."

I cannot say I thought: rather simply did. A downwards thrust of my hips and an upwards thrust of my erection. No clumsy fumbling about, long years of practice with Karen meant I knew where to go and in I went where the pencils had been, all the way. Such a natural thing to do.

"Oh yesss," again the deepness of Joni's voice, "now, wait, hold still."

So wet, so warm. I just wanted to thrust and thrust to ejaculation but I held myself up inside Cory's wife, my knob way up behind her tummy button. I knew the rules of the 'other intercourse.' And then I felt Cory's knob, not at all inside his wife, but poking under her, indeed poking at my hanging defenceless balls. He was approaching from the rear. And then came the feel of his smooth knob against the base of my penis, a gentle touch, a caress if you like at first, but then pushing, pushing to enter alongside me. Several attempts and then I felt him pushing upwards against me. It was a much tighter fit for two than with Sharon. I felt quite squashed as Cory's penis steadily advanced up inside Joni and up against me, his knob rising up my shaft until there were his balls soft against my own, our twin knobs at the same point within her. The 'other intercourse.'

So sexual, I was just so excited by the whole thing. Gone the thought of Karen and again I was engaging with a woman, a different woman from before, who was not my wife.

"Ready?" Asked Cory and with my affirmative he said, "right, down slowly."

So tight, so warm, so sexual. Not a simple sliding but a need to exert a bit of effort to make the movement, to allow the joint penis to descend.

"And up."

Slowly and carefully we moved. Our penises together but not rubbing against the other, moving in concert as if one single organ. Together bigger even than Desmond's. Tight, deliciously tight but so warm and wet. The feel too of Cory's hardness against my own and the gentle tapping or banging of his balls against mine. Better than solitary penile intercourse? It's just different. As with so much of sex it is really all in the mind. Not so much the physical act as the stimulation in the brain from the act. The knowledge of doing rather than the feel of doing. It is both of course. But I certainly found the idea of jointly fucking Joni very stimulating indeed - men working together!

Joni pressed against me, her breasts against my chest. I took it that I was permitted to feel and to play. I played. Hard nipples in my palms and then between my fingers - lovely.

"This is just so good, I feel so full - stuffed with cock!"

Nice and with a steady pace. Cory and I did not find ourselves racing over the finishing line before Joni. We were restrained. Too easy for us to put on an extra spurt and reach orgasm before her - spurting indeed. Perhaps the fullness and the whole idea was even more sexual for Joni - two men not one. Lovely to feel her in orgasm, feel her shuddering, hear her being a little vocal and feel an extra shower of wetness. Nice to steadily work up and down with Cory through it. The ponderous and steady movement of a bull sized penis.

"You know what you can do now, both of you."

We both knew and did. Of course the steady rhythm slipped. At the moment of coming our penes rather did their own thing. The urge to thrust and thrust energetically too strong. The ideal of working together suddenly lost in the excitement of orgasm. Every man for himself! The desire to rut and spurt within a woman. I think I managed to dislodge Cory in my actions - a terrible faux pas no doubt! But he was up in with me in seconds and I think we both came about the same time. Difficult to know really!

A slowing and then a return to moving in concert before we came to rest.

"Phew!" said Cory.

"Wow!" said Joni, "I liked that. We will be doing that again!"

What to say? It had indeed been 'wow' but all of a sudden the hard truth that I had been unfaithful to Karen - again - hit me. And with a different woman. But that was not the thing to mention. "Wonderful," I replied, "I err... well... thank you for inviting me in with you!"

"A pleasure," they both said together.

I had to be honest - "It certainly was!"

A combination of gravity and a squeezing from Sharon resulted in our twin penes falling out and apart or perhaps being exuded from Joni's body.

"Oh, just look at them! Stand please as you were before. Yes, just like that."

Joni grabbed her sketchbook and was off again, the pencil flying over the page.

"See, there's no escape," Cory's drawl had a resigned note to it.

Well, if you choose to marry an artist what can you expect!

No need for Joni to use her feminine wiles to keep us aroused. No need, no point, there was anything but arousal! Post-coital tristesse indeed. For me, thoughts of Karen. I had done it again. Right before my eyes was the evidence. No longer had I enthusiasm for the elongated clitoris I could still see between Joni's thighs. Beneath I could see she was beginning to seep. From her vagina a flow of white, a hint at first, building to a trickle out and down forming a puddle on the seat of the wooden chair. Joni absorbed in her drawing seemed oblivious to the little stream moving slowly from her body. Neither Cory's nor mine alone but our mixed semen reminding us what we had just done. Was I sad? I was certainly a little subdued and quiet. After all Galen's dictum, "Every animal is sad after coitus except the human female and the rooster," has fairly universal application: or was I more feeling guilty about Karen? No need for Cory, though, to feel sad, except perhaps that he had lost the ability to enjoy sex for a time!

The drawing impressive if a little strange. Again the two men shaking hands but now their penises so obviously used, wet and streaked with semen. Cory's glans all exposed and a large drip of semen beneath, mine mostly covered with the wrinkled skin of my prepuce. Liquids are not the easiest of things to draw but Joni made the penises look so wet, indeed they positively glistened on the page, and it was obvious what glistened. There was a certain something too in the drawing. The penes looked tired and spent. Whereas before in the earlier drawing they had seemed so virile and potent, now they seemed anything but: not simply soft and at rest but weak and incapable. The contrast with the firm handshake interesting.

"I don't think that was there," I said pointing.

"Artistic licence!" Replied Joni, "Seemed right to me."

I was not so sure. Joining the two penises, a curving thread of semen running from one urethral opening to the other.

"I'd have preferred it if you'd drawn yourself between us, perhaps holding..."

"I never draw myself."

It was a bit final.

"But I certainly draw women, come see."

The pool of semen remained on the wooden chair. I wondered if that would be an interesting still life subject, the chair and...

"Here's Sharon."

A lovely nude and so catching her presence, not least with the gauzy wrap she seemed to like, being apparently blown up and away by a sudden breeze. Her surprised face and sudden exposure beautifully captured.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers