Room for Two Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"It happened," said Cory, "and then the poor woman had to pose."

"Sharon did not mind one bit," she commented, "ah, but this, perhaps this is more to your liking. Not just the male genitalia."

Joni's drawing of Sharon, Alan and Cory together - very together - a masterpiece and certainly a most unusual angle. But how else to draw, indeed watch the 'other intercourse,' it is all so intimate and private, genitalia is in no way exposed to the casual gaze! But drawn from below and at an upwards angle things were revealed. How long had they had to hold the pose I wondered but again how pleasant to be clasped like that, so tightly and so wetly by a vagina - along with a friend.

It was the subtly of the message. What Joni in her excellent composition had put centre stage - the hanging balls. Joni's pencil drawing, exquisite in its detail, very much showing the two wrinkled scrota, one much hairier than the other, and with the ovoid testes showing through the skin - all four of them. And that, it seemed to my critic's eye, was the point. In the way the massive balls of a bull in the field exude male power and virility so too did the four hanging balls - twice the expected number. The penes almost hidden in Sharon's body and with the testes seeming to hang from the stretched vagina. Even the way Joni had drawn the downwards stretched skin of the scrota implied weight and virility - the weight of the waiting spermatozoa in swollen testes. It was the fecundity of the whole drawing which caught, or so it seemed to me. Not two but four testes ready to impregnate - to plant their seed. The double barrelled shotgun - two shots at the target.

"Mostly the male really in your drawings," I replied, "but, yes, I am happier they are set in a female context. Very much in a female context, in fact!"

"I've never heard it called that!"

Out, out into the sunshine once more. By the pool Gina and Tristram were reading separately. Gina in her yellow bikini, Tristram naked. They looked up

"Tristram be a sweetie and get us some beers."

I could see the young man's eyes momentarily on Jodi's pubis and then flicking to Cory's and my own genitalia. A momentary widening as he registered not only were Gina and Cory betraying signs of recent intercourse but me too. He was perhaps wondering what had been going on! I wondered whether he had, perhaps, merely been mated with Gina and not yet inducted into the 'other intercourse.' Perhaps that was not the intention. Perhaps they were simply models - but it seemed there had been more going on with Desmond and Ti Linn.

"I'd love a beer," I said, "but I need to get on with my writing."

"Later perhaps. Come back in the evening. Come for dinner. Don't bother to dress. Don't bother to dress at all."

"Yes, yes I'd like that. Thanks for the coffee and the sight of your art. Wonderful and thanks for, well, everything else."

Gina was looking at us a little quizzically. I was sure she knew what I meant.

I stepped over the wall and walked back up my path, wet and happy penis swinging. Was I quite so happy!

I thought of Desmond and Ti Linn, Tristram and Gina. Merely modelling? I doubted that. There had been drawings of Ti Linn with Cory - but not actually showing intercourse or fellation. None I had seen anyway. But there had been that drawing of him spanking her, and he had been erect, and then there was the one I had been shown of Ti Linn holding his erection. It seemed unlikely Cory had not gone further - perhaps Joni had insisted for the sake of her art! I would have to ask.

And what of Desmond's magnificent organ? Cory had said Joni could not leave it alone. Was always erecting it, he said, and more. Surely she could not have resisted really enjoying it. She must surely have mounted it? She had after all mentioned it was not present and only by joining Cory and myself could she get a 'thick cock.' But I could not see the 'other intercourse' could have been performed. Cory and I had only just fitted into Joni. Cory and Desmond would surely have not fitted together. But what of Sharon? Had she been there with Desmond? Alan as much as me would have looked puny beside Desmond's cock but I thought perhaps Sharon could take them together. She would not - she had told me, take another man alone. It had to be with Alan. I wondered, what had it felt like for Alan to be inside Sharon and feel Desmond's hardness pushing for entrance - the size of the thing. Had it dislodged him?

The evening came and showered and undressed for dinner I had wandered down my garden path.

"Hi," Cory had greeted me and we had sat talking waiting for Joni and the rest. The topic came around to something I had been wondering about.

"Ti Linn and Des's first mating? That was something. Almost fear on Ti Linn's face. The size of it of course. You can imagine Joni drew that. She sees potential and goes for it. Drew it later. A friend has that picture. Posed of course, Joni's idea, the young virginal bride first seeing her new husband's cock in its power. Much, much bigger than she imagined or her mother had perhaps warned! The reality not dissimilar, Ti Linn did not think it would fit and, to be fair, it was not that easy working it into her!

It required comment. "She needed help?"

"Help and encouragement. I said Joni could not keep her hands off Des' cock didn't I? It was her plaything almost for the two weeks we were here. An athlete would have called it a punishing exercise regime I think! Talk about oiling it. She had it dripping with the stuff most of the time, certainly when ready to go into Gina. And she had me working on Ti Linn - I see you like the idea!"

Indeed I was becoming used to the idea of freely erecting in male company. What Cory was saying was so very interesting - in a sexual way. I had not met Ti Linn but the idea of preparing the little oriental for mandatory and assisted intercourse quite something.

"Her little round snatch seemed so unready for such an insertion. It is not as if we try our models out for size before we invite them! You can see that with Tristram. But you know how they are normally so oval, well Ti Linn's snatch was so compact and round. Look let me show you, Joni did a drawing - very anatomical, very gynaecological really. Come! I know you'll be interested!"

We stood together and walked across the paving to the villa. Two middle aged men both naked and tumescent, our twin penises waggling as we walked. We met Trustram coming out through the door, his surprised look rather amusing.

The drawing did indeed show Ti Linn's sexual organ to be remarkably round. A study of open thighs. Her dark pubic hair looking neat and below it the full fleshy outer lips enclosing an absolutely rounded vulva, clitoris, urethra and vagina in close proximity and all within hardly any inner lips at all.

"You can imagine how pleasant it was pouring oil and massaging that. And then Joni suggested I warmed her up, stretched her a bit! She asked Ti Linn if she would like to try me first and can you imagine the sexuality of her little voice whispering,' yes.' You'd have loved it too I'm sure. Not bad having your wife tell you to fuck a little eastern number eh? Careful, don't drip on the drawing. Joni'd kill you! Let's go back outside."

Still erect we walked back out into the evening warmth.

"Working Ti Linn was all right I can tell you. Bit too good in fact."

"You added to the lubrication?"

"Quite the 'cream pie,' I came and there it was! Des looked at me a little askance but Joni just lined him up and encouraged him to push. She was holding his shaft as he began to go in - seemingly I had done the job sufficiently though his knob looked a little squashed. Anyway he got it in. Even spent I enjoyed watching and certainly Joni did - even inside Ti Linn she could not keep her hands off his cock and balls. I bet she could feel the steady pumping when he came - she certainly told me later she had! She was holding him even then. Little Ti Linn was quite filled - two loads in quick succession, eh!"

"But not together. Did you?"

"What, Sharon and Alan's 'other intercourse?' No, just not possible with Ti Linn, barely possible with Des alone. You should have seen the 'bung' come out! Actually with Des not possible with Joni either. We tried, she wanted it but I couldn't push in alongside him and nor could he when I was in residence! We had to take it in turns. But Alan and Des did with Sharon - made her squeal a bit but they did it!"

"You watched?"

"What are you men talking about?" Joni had come out of the villa with Gina. Something good I can see. Not about the weather, would you think, Gina?"

"Hardly!"

"Tristram, you're looking out of place. Gina make him like the other men. He looks left out/"

Seeing Gina, her naked and black skin shining in the evening sun, kneel and lift Tristram's limp penis up and pop it into her mouth did nothing to lessen my erection. A delightful contrast, white against black, her lips pulling on his soft cock encouraging it to stand.

Such a pleasure to watch the black girl fellating. Had it not been my fantasy from when I first imagined a black girl in a straw hat?

"Shall I draw that or, no let's have you all in the drawing. Look you three men sit on the wall in a row and Gina you be walking up to them, yes like that. Now stay still. You can talk but stay still."

"Can we have a beer?"

"No, Cory."

We sat down erect but they did not last. One by one they flopped over. Mine the last probably because of thoughts about Gina. She was just there in front of me. Her 'wool' just so visible. Tristram had already been mated with her, perhaps Cory had already had his turn but would I be permitted my turn? 'My turn' indeed! Why should I imagine that I should have any sort of turn? She was almost as young as my daughter and would not, you would think, look twice at a middle aged man like me: yet the normal way of things did not seem to apply here in the sun at my and the neighbouring villa. Things seemed very different. After all was I not sitting companionably on a wall with two other naked men staring at a beautiful little black girl whilst a rather attractive naked woman drew us all? Had not the girl been mated at least once, not exactly against her will, but neither by choice? Free will yes, she wanted a holiday, but Tristram was not necessarily her choice of bedroom companion and it was probably not her normal choice to copulate so publically. Perhaps she might be required to mate with me.

We talked. Three naked men as Joni drew.

"Gina honey, I've drawn you. You can relax. Come and see my drawing."

Nice to see Gina leaning over Joni, her dark breasts hanging.

"Could you get the men their beers? But first I'll need them fully posed before they can have them. Could you do that? Get them all up again."

Two jobs for a woman I thought, in rather an un-PC way - getting beer and giving men erections! To be fair Gina did both really well. The same technique with the erections as used on Tristram. Crikey! To be sitting with two other naked men and have a sweet little black girl kneel and suck us all one by one to erection, to see her lips first on Cory, then on Tristram and lastly not only to see but feel her lips on me! Unbelievable! My thoughts had been of sexual relations with Gina and all at once I was going to be in her mouth! I was going to see her head bob down in front of me and cool wet lips take hold of my knob. Such a sudden change from imagination to reality.

You might have thought! The reality was that Gina needed only to suck Cory, and suck him so nicely that Tristram and I rose just by watching. I had seen Tristram sucked and now I was able to see her generous dark lips part, her white teeth shine in the bright sunshine and, as she lowered her head towards Cory, see her hand reach and lift his limp penis and hold it up towards herself. There was no need to peel - Cory was permanently peeled - and I saw, just before her lips closed, her so pink tongue poke out and lick. Her cheeks hollowed and as Tristram and I watched the penis just thickened and lengthened.

And as Cory expanded so did we!

Gina came up with an audible 'pop' and looked at Tristram and myself. A delightful raising of an eyebrow and a smile. She turned to Joni, "Is that what you needed?"

"Yes, sweetie. Keep them like that."

And Gina did, but not with her mouth. I had learnt she was studying dance but had not seen her dance, just thought there was a certain pleasing grace in the way she moved. Gina danced, an erotic dance with a lot of self-touching. Difficult to describe the eroticism of hands moving so gently and rhythmically up above her head and then down to stroke her body. More than enough to interest three men.

And so there we sat, not so much three wise monkeys as...

It was an impressive picture. Three naked, erect men in a row with the back view of a naked black girl approaching them, one buttock higher than the other, one foot ahead of the other. The men all focused on the girl, their lust and interest obvious. It made you ask what happened next.

What actually happened was we got our beers followed by a delightful dinner. The five of us seated around the table in the warmth of the evening. Cool white wine and a fine dinner outside on a warm evening - what more could a man want? Well, yes, there is that!

It was dark by the time we rose.

"Anybody for a swim in the sea?" Joni asked.

It seemed the wine had done for the young people and it was just the older folk who set off down the path to the sea. The night, as always, so warm that not a stitch of clothing was needed. So pleasant to wander along chatting away in the moonlight.

As we came down onto the beach we saw a boat moored a little way off and a couple of people presumably from it upon the beach. Joni put her finger to her lips and silently we moved across the beach in the shadow of the rising land behind - moon shadow. The couple had come to the beach for a little barbecue but were now engaged in amorous activity. The glowing embers of their fire still visible. We stood still and watched. In monochrome, but clear monochrome as the moon was bright.

All was very clear. A youngish couple, fair haired and tall - male and female. Kissing at first and then a nudge in the ribs from - was it Cory or Joni - and I saw the male had become excited. By moonlight his swimming shorts were pulled down and it was nice to see the girl first holding and then fellating what looked an impressively long and large penis. In the darkness I felt myself rising at the sight of her dropping to her knees on the sand.

The couple were clearly completely unaware of the audience. An appreciative audience moreover. Joni's hand touching and then holding me suggested she was enjoying the sight.

In the moonlight the girl's head went back and forth, the man's erection seeming to getting shorter and then longer again. It was her doing the movement not him. Finally the mouth came away from the cock. It was clearly her turn. She gently pushed her man back down on the sand, removed her bikini - a sexually pleasing sight in itself - eased herself over him and straddled his head with her thighs. Facing away from us towards the sea and their boat she let herself down on his face. A fine curving back of a young woman, a fine bottom and beneath her a fine body of a young man with his not inconsiderable erection lying across his stomach - all very clear in the moonlight.

Joni pulled on my erection, not just moving the foreskin, but pulling me with it. In the darkness I felt Cory's erection upon mine. Joni clasped them together in one hand and moved them gently up and down masturbating us together. I wondered where her other hand had gone. I felt and followed her arm downwards and found it between her well spread legs. My fingers joined with hers in playing and they were soon joined by a third. Fingers of three different hands, fingers of three different persons and soon three different fingers within Joni - a very wet Joni. Three hands together, three raised fingers, three raised fingers simulating the actions of a penis in Joni's sex. A pleasant working together as Joni worked our penes together.

In front of us the girl moved down the man's body and her hand reached and lifted his erection. The moonlight was strong and it was just about possible to make out the girl's pudenda, just about possible to watch the sexual connection being made. The man's hard knob touching the clearly wet softness and slipping in.

It was the obvious cue for the other two penes on the beach to do the same albeit in a different vagina. Our hands fell away and we moved a little on the sand. A soft bottom pressed against my erection. I dipped my knees and pushed upwards with my erection and made contact with Cory's knob coming in from the front. Hard softness pushing against me. Together we pushed upwards and made a joint entrance. Joni was certainly wet! A joint sliding upwards until our balls were hanging together just as they had done that morning.

Wonderful, simply wonderful. Sex with a lovely woman on a warm dark beach with the sound of gentle surf washing to and fro with the added delight of the charming and stimulating sight of a young couple making love not that many feet from us with the girl riding 'cowgirl.'

The couple on the sand were completely unaware not only were they being watched by three persons but that those three persons were engaged in intercourse - the 'other intercourse' - and, moreover, moving up down within the woman's vagina exactly in time to the couple on the sand's own movements. Of course Cory and I had not discussed doing that. We just did. Synchronised intercourse.

The couple paused: we paused. The couple speeded up: we speeded up. What we could not do was change position: there is only one position for the other intercourse! They, however, changed to doggy style and finally to missionary. Their cries a signal for us to complete the act and for a second time that day I spurted.

We pretended to know nothing of the couple as we walked out into the moonlight a little distance from them and headed towards the water. As if only just seeing them we waved and they waved back. Three naked people waving to two naked people now sitting apart on the sand. They came to talk to us there and then, before we swam. A delightful German couple with good English pleased to learn there was no objection to them landing on the beach. A charming little naturist meeting in the night with only the three of us knowing what they had been so recently doing - and, indeed, what we had been doing as well. Too dark to see all three penes were damp with female lubrication and male ejaculation, too dark to see semen sliding down the insides of female thighs, too outdoors to detect the scent of recent arousal - just a normal meeting of naturists on a beach.

I settled into bed. It had been something of a day of sex. Multiple erections, almost sucked by Gina and two attempts - successful attempts - at the 'other intercourse.' I had done well.

As was my custom, I kissed the pillow beside me. Something I always did when away from Karen. Love but not faithfulness. I sighed. I was in 'it' up to my neck - unfaithfulness. Even so, I was soon asleep.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers