Roomers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked her as gently as I could, trying to follow the rhythm of her lips on my shaft, and her pussy got wetter and wetter. She forced her legs further apart and lifted her butt and I slipped two fingers into her and flexed them gently. She tensed and raised her head.

'You gonna come or not? I'm gonna get lockjaw in about thirty seconds.' Upfront girls, these hippies.

'No hurry, sweetheart. Move yourself back here and lemme practice a little.' I could do no wrong. She turned and laid herself along the length of me, her face very close to mine.

'You sure you're only nineteen?' Click.

'Too old for candy, too young for beer. It's pure hell.' She kissed me hard and ground her firm little mound against my cock and I felt the fine hairs scratching me lightly as she rolled her hips over me.

'Old enough. Dam' good job you came into the shop. You gonna do something with that tongue, or do I gotta beg?'

Get your ass up here, Ms Annie.' No sooner said than done. She was up in a flash, poised over my face, the tang of her juices invading my senses. I blew gently at her clit.

'Annie, you gotta turn round. I gotta long tongue, but I'm not a goddam chameleon. This is precision stuff here.' She snorted and pushed her sodden lips down over my face, then got up and scooted round.

'Better be worth the build up.' Her voice cracked as I separated her soft fleece with my thumbs and nestled my nose against her clit, curling my tongue deep into her, flexing it forward and trying to push it through her G spot and out the other side. I growled deep in my throat and the vibrations carried up through me and spread into her. I began to move my nose gently against her clit. Like her nipples, it was surprisingly big, a quivering, fleshy bean, and she pushed herself harder onto me, her pelvis rocking gently as her hands flew down and gripped my hair.

'Oh...my...god.' That was all she said for a while and I carried on plowing her, grabbing air when I could, trying to coax the last millimeter of my tongue into her.

It's a strange thing, but eating pussy is never a chore. Never. It can get to be hard work of course, especially if the victim is energetic and skittish, but it's never a chore. And it turns me on so much. Pheromones I guess. As I concentrated on squeezing her clit and her G spot against each other I could feel my cock throbbing like a bass drum and my heartbeat going through the roof. Her taste, the way she was moving, the soft noises I was forcing out of her, all swirling through my head: I'da died happy at that moment.

She was speeding up and the strangled noises were getting louder so I tilted my head back a tad more and upped the tempo. She tensed and then the shaking began and her thighs clamped over my ears like headphones and she let herself go. I was buried deep in her sweet folds and running out of oxygen fast, and to my horror I felt my balls tightening and that warm sensation accelerating through my groin. Before I could help myself I was shooting like a firehose, drops of cum splashing on my belly and even spattering her back. Nothing was touching my cock and I wondered if I was hallucinating or whether it was the grass or what. One thing though: as the first spurt forced itself out of me I had a sharp picture of Judy Olsen's mouth wrapped round my shaft, milking me, her eyes glazed with lust. Bad manners but a good feeling.

Her body slowed and she realized I was suffocating and shuffled back, then relaxed, her open pussy squashed against my chest. She peered down at me, her eyes unfocused and her chest heaving.

'I don't fuckin' believe it. I nearly passed out there. You gonna have to let me recover before the main course.'

'Uh, I need to recover too. I got a little out of control.' She twisted and looked over her shoulder.

'You came as well?' Her voice was a study in surprise and pleasure.

'You're kinda exciting to be with, and you sure taste good. Sexy as hell.' She slithered backwards some more and leaned down and kissed me.

'Helluva compliment I guess.' She hopped off and started licking cum off my belly. 'Shit, there's enough of this stuff to bottle and sell. Eagle Scout is right. You want anything to build your strength back up.'

'Juice? My mouth feels like Death Valley.' She chuckled.

'Grass'll do that to ya every time. Coming right up.' She floated out and I lay looking at nothing and feeling very dam' pleased with myself.

Main course was good too. I managed to pace myself and she liked that, went a little crazy again in fact and mumbled a lot of stuff, and I said the right things and she sniffed and hugged me till I thought her bones were going to cut me bad.

'We gonna do this again?' Click. No sense in closing doors.

'Not as much as I'd like to. I got more work than you'd ever believe, and I guess you gotta life too, so maybe not as much as you'd like either. I don't wanna make you think I can just stroll in and snap my fingers though. OK if I keep dropping into the shop? Feeding you is kinda fun.' She rubbed her nose along my cheek.

'You're OK for nineteen. I gotta guy that I see pretty regular, but he travels some, and he don't got your style either. Keep coming into the shop, Doug. Being fed is kinda fun too.' After some more foolishness like that I staggered back into the cold and the trek back to the dorm.

My roommate was reading. Again. He looked up when I came in.

'Doug, dude, where you been? You look like you been fighting wildcats.'

'Need a shower.' I was stripping off my shirt as I spoke, and his eyes widened.

'Wildcats is right. Dude, you seen your back recently?' I twisted and looked in the mirror. Shit. On each shoulder blade, trailing down to my kidneys, were two groups of parallel scratches, the skin reddened, broken in some places. Annie had actually drawn blood. At the base of my neck, where it joined the shoulder, there was a set of toothmarks and a hickey 'bout the size of Rhode Island. I guess hippies like to leave their calling-card. I shrugged.

'Little R and R in town. I still gotta shower. Need to get over to the library for an hour, finish that paper. Shit, I hate having to work.' He wanted to know everything, but I kept my mouth shut and carried on with my business.

He musta talked some, and gyms are always full of locker room studs, nothing better to do except shoot the shit, so I got a few more sniggers about my new body art. Word got out, I guess. Me, I never got into trouble saying nothing, so I didn't. Mr. Mysterious. Funny thing though, I noticed that the girls were checking me out a little more, and one or two of them were looking kinda thoughtful while they did that. I carried on working out as little as possible, hitting the books, hating both, making sure the lines on the graph stayed climbing and in synch. I thought a lot about Judy not being bony at all.

I came back to the present and shook myself clear of the memories. Annie had been an occasional regular in my life for a while, till her Dad died, coupla years back, and her traveling guy took her off to Idaho. I missed her some, especially the laughs. I sighed and went looking for beer.

Beer usually soothes me. I was on the couch again when I heard the street door open and the sound of voices in the hallway. Sounded like Miss second floor back, Susan, I remembered, and her neighbor at the front, Rachel. Well, glad she was making friends, and Rachel wouldn't badmouth me. Her second year in the house, and I'd done her a coupla favors recently. Cheerful girl, always up for fun. She'd never stirred my blood though, and she thought I was a real nice guy. I guess some girls get kinda tired, being hit on all the time. The voices stopped and there was a tap on my door.

'Come brighten my day.' There was a muffled laugh and the door swung open. Rachel came in and Miss second floor back sidled after her.

'Day brightened,' I said. 'Wanna beer?' Rachel nodded vigorously and Susan looked shy.

'Uh, I never drank beer.' She still looked sexy as hell, filling her clothes like an old man's dream, but she didn't seem to realize it. I've met girls like that before and they're nearly always worth a little effort. Good job you started some gym time, I told myself.

'There's juice and coke. Milk I think. Rachel, you know where it all is. You wanna bring me another one too?' She grinned and made for the kitchen and I smiled at Susan.

'Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, that's my philosophy. Take a seat, kid. You settling in OK? You need anything heavy lifted, grab one of the guys. It's what they're here for.' She nearly smiled and sat down carefully, crossing her legs like a lady. Rachel came back with bottles dangling from one hand and an opener in the other.

'You need to stock up, Doug. You write me a list and lemme use your truck, I'll hit the supermarket for you if you like. I gotta go anyway.' Jeez, they are so transparent. I leveled one finger at her.

'Ms Rachel, take my advice and don't ever play poker for money. Why d'ya need the truck?' She glanced at Susan.

'Told ya he was sharper than he looks.' She swiveled back to me. 'Susan's gotta lotta stuff in her old dorm still, books and stuff. She even gotta cello, needs careful handling she says. So I told her how nice you were and how you were always ready to strike a deal if it meant doing a little less work. So what about the truck and the groceries?' More favors, but this one was for Susan. And the cupboard was kinda bare.

'Whaddabout the truck and the groceries and half a day's light cleaning? Maria's ma's visiting and she's off the map this week. Kitchen, bathrooms, hallway, stairs: you know they only need to be freshened up. Gotta keep the place clean, or you'll all start bitchin' and moanin' and I'll get no rest.' Rachel snorted.

'You need rest like Bill Gates needs spare change.' She looked at Susan. 'We split the chores it'll be a coupla hours each. I know him and he won't budge. You OK with it.' Susan nodded shyly.

'It's my stuff. I'll do the chores if you like.' Rachel looked at her.

'We'll talk about that. One thing though: don't ever let him think you're willing to do more'n your share of anything. He don't take advantage like most guys, not unless you want him to, so I heard, but when it comes to laying off work, he's a bear. Laziest man I ever met, and that includes my dad.' She grinned at me. 'Ain't that right, Doug?' Like I said, she'd never badmouth me for real.

'I gotta talent for time management, that's what you mean. Why dontcha grab a pencil, lemme dictate that list to you.' Susan was almost smiling for real, and she dug in her bag.

'I've got a pencil, Mr. Taylor. Go right ahead.'

'Doug, or the keys stay right in my pocket. Say it.' She went a little pink and looked cute.

'Uh... sure, Doug.'

'Attagirl. OK, I know Rachel's got ID, so... beer, 'bout six cases, coffee, milk, juice, some good cheese, pasta...'

When they were gone, and their giggling had faded, I went back to my big bay window. Moving outa the dorm, setting up a place of your own, even in a shared house. It was worrying and exciting and a sign of finally being grown up. I moved outa the dorm my sophomore year, took a shared apartment with my roommate. Hell, we got on good enough. He went away every weekend to visit his fiancé back home, and the rest of the time he was a quiet guy, straight A student, never got riled, happy to do his share and a bit more. I kinda liked him.

With Annie taking care of my needs when they got too urgent, and teaching me a few new tricks on the way, plus helping me get a taste for grass, I slowed the Judy project a tad for the rest of my freshman year. Still worked out, still made my grades, still hated it, but the growth curve on my graph was still climbing, though it leveled off some. Hell, I wasn't in a crazy hurry. Life was going fine, no hitches in sight, plenty of time. I shaped a coupla good fantasies about Judy coming onto me and worked on them while I was at the gym. It had done the trick with Patty and the occasional little click in my head when I was with Annie, or just talking to a shapely classmate, kept me from worrying that I wasn't on course. My social circle expanded some more and life was pretty good. One day, when I was in the library cramming in some last minute revision for some dumb exam, I felt as if someone was watching me. After a minute I peeked up and saw Judy gazing round the room, real casual. I waited till her gaze wandered my way and smiled. I thought I saw her flush before she dropped her head to her work again. Next year for sure, I told myself.

Shit, nostalgia ain't what it used to be. I can't hardly remember Judy's face anymore, and there was a time when I thought it was etched on my soul forever. Time goes by, I guess, and I never been one to believe in reverse gear. Sophomore year was an eye-opener though. I finally got the control system down and realized how a minimum amount of work and a standard amount of wanting stuff could tip the odds. Not actually make things happen, but make 'em a whole lot more likely. Hell, you don't have to know every card in the other guy's hand. You know just two out of five and go with the odds, you're gonna win pretty big a lot of the time. And the days when you don't ain't gonna matter one half as much.

I stretched and wondered where all the memories were coming from. Start of year is always a bit inclined to take me back, but this was more than usual. Still, kinda interesting remembering stuff. There was still cold beer left. I'd let that cute little Susan offer to put the stuff away and make sure she saw me reading something serious and I'd put in another good hour at the gym tomorrow, I woke up in time.

More on Doug the slacker and his wasted talent soon.

12