All Comments on 'Roommate From Hell Ch. 01'

by billboy90

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What is it with the femdom trope of best friend or loving spouse going psycho bitch? I suppose that it is fundamental to the kink, since you guys use it so often. I guess I can see some bitchiness in the service of being firm and tough. I just don't get the psycho part. As a female, I find it insulting. Does that make it easier to justify the submission to the domme? Bitch be crazy so I better do what she says or no telling what she'll do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it!

Keep going please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story. Made me cum really hard. I hope she develops in a strong mistress and not a whiney girl trying to have fun. Also he should start to enjoy it more and want to A8D6serve and please her.

TwilekloverTwilekloverabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

This is just the sort of story I love! Can't wait to see how pathetically submissive he becomes! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Really hot storie. I wish I was in the girl's position, forcing someone into chastity makes me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
,

It is not fundamental to the kink. It is, however, fundamental to the fantasy. There is a difference. Kinks/fetishes are desires or interests for certain sexual activities, and once those kinks/fantasies are fulfilled the fetishist feels sexual gratification. Fantasies are different. Being crushed to death by a giant woman, castration, etc. are examples of fantasies: Unrealistic, fake sexual desires that guys sometimes jerk off to the idea of or stories about it, but don't actually desire it in real life. Usually guys who do this are very sexually unfulfilled, and since they only have their imagination they think up the most extreme, bizarre things. This is an example of a fantasy. In real life, would a woman who has established herself as level headed or cordial in temperament in a healthy friendship with a guy respond to him accidentally seeing her naked by drastically changing her character and be a monumental--bordering psychotic--bitch? No, of course not. I think the whole chastity/femdom thing is a valid kink, but stories like this are just fantasy. "drivel," as everyone's favorite anon would say.

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZeroabout 1 year ago

Damn that was nice, just some submissive dude falling for some controlling chick. No immaculation or nun (outside of the normal domination stuff) some premium writing right here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous