All Comments on 'Roommate Gets Strap-On Revenge'

by VeraNaomi1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Confused about...

which category to put your story in? It surely seems so. Here's a little hint. If your story is about a rape then your story belongs in the Non-consent/Reluctance category. Exceptions can be made when the rape turns into something mutually appreciated. More exceptions exist for lesbian BDSM, but that's yet another category. Ending the story by calling the raped one a slave, and/or suggesting (without a shred of evidence in the story) that the rapist loved the raped one does NOT turn the story into another category.

Aside from that, this was a decent Non-consent/Reluctance story. What bugged me (after realizing with annoyance that your story was improperly categorised) was at the end where you tried to make me believe there was any love left between the two. Otherwise it was pretty good. You should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

It is really the boyfriend that should have been forced to take the dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is like every plot of brazzers pornstar punishment ever made

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Clearly written by an 11yro boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unrealistic and fake

This is lit erotica not some child story telling contest. This is bullshit

lil_kenzie143lil_kenzie143about 7 years ago
good story

Could u make a second part to this? If your not busy i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jesus

This was really good! You understand that sometimes instead of loving passion you need to be fucked silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Luv to

have ny ass fucked with no lube preferably with q 10-12 inch cock, butt a hawt woman ramming it in my was would result is a ton of pleasure for my ass and me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YES

I know this is weird, but FINALLY, someone at least calls rape, rape!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Why would she even want to be friends with her

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago
REVENGE SEX

YOU SHOULD HAVE FORCED HER TO CUM PLENTY LIKE A WATERFALL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good imagination but....

Terrible syntax, through instead of threw. In the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wtf

i was just reading the comments and is everyone including you ok mentally?? rape ain’t ok wtf is this this is highkey sick n everyone in the comments saying it’s good or being triggered about the wrong category (wrong thing to focus on) are insanely sick like wtf is this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmm it sound soo good I would love to do a girl like this or have her do it to me except the ass part u can keep that

thebobber326thebobber326about 2 years ago

Great story, love that it pretty quickly cut to the chase. The grammar needs work though.

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 2 years ago

That wasn't sex it was rape.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was a different kind of jealousy revenge story. I can just imagine the talk Julia had with her boyfriend when he found her and confronted her later: " You don't have any remorse as you're just sorry you got caught. As for her, I did see the shame and guilt in her eyes and face WHILE I........( She abruptly stops in mid sentence with a brief pause, forming a sinister smile on her face).........while I was helping Kelsi learn the important, valuable LESSON that she would never forget". Without another word, she turns and quickly walks away from him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What was truly CREEPY to me was Julia's fixing the hair bit. After she entered Kelsi getting deep into her, she very casually takes her hair in her hands and ties it in a bun behind her head. I can picture her slowly, silently doing this with her face vacant, devoid of expression as she is staring at the back of Kelsi's head with callous, cold unfeeling eyes. She slowly butchered the psyche of a human being for life as they were alone, unobserved and undisturbed with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Having the dorm door securely locked with the two people unseen and undisturbed with each other, the FINAL segment of the rape was indeed, hideous.

Julia, again, repeated the very mean act of intrusion, going deep into Kelsie's ORIFICE. Julia remained silent the whole time while listening to Kelsie's loud cries and miserable sobbings. She kept a sinister smile on her face, indicative of her penchant and instinct for abject cruelty. Intent to protract the LESSON a good while longer, I m sure Julia arched, bowed her back, wrapping her arms around Kelsie's torso getting snug, close in--tight. This gave more power to her hips and waist. Her hair already put up and neatly fixed earlier, Julia quite indulged herself in this dark, horrid moment staring silently at the back of Kelsie's head with very mean, callous, insensitive unblinking eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous