Rose and Gephard Pt. 06

Story Info
Rose visits a fetish resort for young subs and mature Doms.
11k words
0000

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part six of Rose's recollection of her relationship with an older gentleman. It began when she was a young soldier stationed in Germany in the 1970's and befriended a German gentleman named Gebhard.

It was early evening by the time I arrived at Gebhard's home. Apparently, he was not alone. The presence of an unfamiliar car parked in front of his home was a little unusual in this small German town. I walked past the car and up to the front door pausing momentarily to gather my faculties.

'I am a strong, street-smart girl' I thought. 'Survived the ghetto, an abusive alcoholic of a father and was now a soldier, recently promoted Corporal, I had my act together. This strange relationship I had developed with a German citizen more than 40 years my senior, was not out of control.' I told myself. 'This is just another adventure in my life; I can handle it.'

Reassured, I opened the door without knocking and walked in. My normal routine would have been to strip down naked and place my belongings in the hallway chest. Today, however, my instructions were to remain clothed when I arrived.

Gebhard didn't tell me what to wear so I made my own choice: A gray sculpted suit blazer and a black top. It was the best thing I owned and one of my first clothing purchases since being stationed in Germany. With black high heels, it really accentuated my 5'8" frame. My 36D breasts gave me some shape so that I no longer personified the 'Olive Oyl' nickname of my youth. My best features though were my long well-toned legs. I had dark ash blond hair which I wore very short now that I was a soldier. Gebhard had never seen me dressed like this.

I entered the living room and immediately realized I had made the right choice in clothing. Both Gebhard and his gentleman friend were dressed in suits. Gebhard was a very tall man, which except for a large protruding belly was in good shape for a man in his sixties. His normally disheveled gray hair was neatly combed today. The gentleman he was with was a younger man maybe in his forties. He was a few inches shorter than Gebhard but was well built. 'Very attractive' I thought.

Gebhard broke the ice. He reached over and grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek. "Well hello Rose, so good to see you. I would like you to meet my friend, Stefan. Stefan, this is Rose."

Stefan reached out with his hand. "Hello Rose, I have heard so much about you." Stefan offered. "It is so good to meet you."

"Hello Stefan, good to meet you as well. I replied.

"Well before we get down to business, Let's sit down and have a drink" Gebhard offered.

Stefan and I sat down in the living room while Gebhard went to the kitchen to prepare our drinks.

"So, I am curious, Stefan, what has Gebhard told you about me?" I asked.

"Well, he told me that the two of you met at our Schwimmbad and you developed your friendship soon after." He began.

I interjected: "Oh do you also go to the schwimmbad Stefan?"

"Not very often Rose. I don't get much time off. Anyway, He told..."

I interrupted again: "How do you know Gebhard?"

"I represent him in business matters." He continued. "Anyway, Gebhard also shared with me the nature of the sexual and fetish aspects of your relationship. All consensual of course, isn't that, right?"

I hesitated for a quick moment. "Yes, it is consensual Stefan." I responded.

"Very good." He continued. "I also understand you wish to continue in these activities."

"Well, yes..." I stammered. "I suppose so."

"This is all very good then Rose." Stefan continued. "The three of us will sit down and put an agreement together that outlines the scope of these activities."

Gebhard was returning to the room with our drinks. Upon receiving mine I took a sip and looked toward Gebhard. "Is this really necessary Gebhard?"

"Yes Rose. We each have a role, but for it to work you must trust me in my role and..."

Stefan interrupted him:

"It is here to protect you Rose, as well as Gebhard. You will be exploring some of these things in the future. Gebhard has the responsibility of safeguarding you in this journey so that you can delve into them more freely; Without the burden and worry of protecting your interests as outlined here." Stefan clarified.

"We are still friends as always Rose" Gebhard tried to reassure me.

Gebhard and I negotiated the nature of our new relationship as Stefan carefully wrote down our agreement. It contained a list of the activities that I may be willing to participate in, either with Gebhard or under his direction. Essentially it defined the sexual, fetish, and discipline activities we agree are now a part of our relationship. The discussion included the limits of these activities and provided a means for me to communicate when something was beyond my limits. It specified how I would address Gebhard in public and private and how I was to carry myself, etc. I needed some interpretation of some of the terms, but I clearly understood that during specific situations Gebhard was the dominate one in our relationship, I was the submissive one.

Most important to me was that outside of these selected encounters, Gebhard and I would maintain our friendship. Even though Gebhard was a man with many more life experiences than me, I enjoyed his respect and affection. Looking back, I now realize that I was so focused on this aspect of the agreement that I didn't pay as much attention to the list of fetishes and sexual activities that I agreed to. Instead, after hastily reading, I signed the handwritten document.

Stefan addressed Gebhard. "I understand you have a nice weekend planned together; I hope you have a nice trip. Is there anything else I can do before I leave?"

"Why yes Stefan there is." Gebhard explained. "One of the things Rose has already done for me is to quit that American obsession of shaving. It has been several weeks now. Would you like to help me inspect her and see how she is progressing?"

"Certainly Gebhard"

Gebhard stood up and turned to me and continued.

"Rose, now that we have completed our agreement, you may get undressed for me and my guest so that we can inspect you properly".

"Yes Gebhard." I meekly replied.

This caught me off guard. The negotiation of our agreement was done rather formally with the three of us dressed professionally. Despite the nature of the contract, I felt like an equal with two distinguished looking gentlemen conducting a business deal. The 'request' to strip down to be put on display, brought me crashing back to the reality of what I had just agreed to.

Still in 'professional' mode, I was determined not to show any discomfort or embarrassment. Standing directly in from of them, I unbuttoned my blazer, slipped it off and folded it neatly on the chair. I then reached down and undid the straps to my high heels, slipped them off my feet and placed then neatly nearby the same chair.

Without looking up at my guests, I slipped down my pants. The hair on my legs was light, but still noticeable. Gebhard liked body hair.

I pulled my shirt over my head placing both my pants and shirt neatly on top of my blazer.

Now just in my panties and bra I glanced at my two guests. Their eyes were glued to me.

I looked intently right back at them, slowly reaching back and unclasping my bra. I let it fall to the ground in front of me. My newly liberated boobs were on display much to the appreciation of both Gebhard and Stefan.

Pressing my two thumbs inside the waistband of my panties, I slid them down over my hips and let them fall to the floor. After bending down to pull the panties over my feet I handed them to Gebhard. Gebhard always kept my panties when I visited. I wasn't sure what he did with them, and I never asked.

I stood up and faced my two admiring guests.

Gebhard was the first to speak. "Put your hands on the back of your head Rose- shoulders out. Now look straight ahead and keep your eyes opened."

Gebhard walked over to me, stood directly in front of me and stroked the hair on my armpits with his thumbs.

He turned his head down to look at me. "Now spread your legs apart Rose." He directed.

Gebhard moved around behind me so that Stefan's view was not obstructed.

From behind Gebhard played with my boobs for a few minutes pinching my nipples with his chubby fingers. He moved down the side of my body to squeeze my ass cheeks before feeling the hair on my legs.

Gebhard had me turn around to face him giving Stefan a view of my back side. Gebhard stood to one side and played with my pussy hair for a few moments. I felt a finger caress my labia.

"You are wet down here Rose, aren't you?" Gebhard asked.

"Yes." I said modestly.

"Rose that is not how you answer a question. You must include the question in your answer. Now, are you wet Rose?"

"Yes Gebhard, I am wet."

"What's wet Rose."

"My pussy is wet Gebhard."

"Bend down and put your hands on the floor. Show Stefan your pussy."

I did as I was told.

"Keep your legs straight Rose".

"Stefan, would you like to see if Rose's pussy is wet?" Gebhard asked his friend.

I could see Stefan eagerly stand up and approach me. He had taken off his jacket and tie.

"Go ahead Stefan, you can touch her, inspect her ass and her pussy. Is that okay Rose?"

I hesitated a moment before answering. I wasn't sure what Gebhard was going to allow Stefan to do to me, but I decided to trust him.

"Yes, Gebhard, Stefan may inspect my ass and my pussy."

Immediately I felt Stefan's fingers touch my labia. He circled the outer folds and then played with the inner lips. His fingers probed slightly into my vagina and felt around a bit before suddenly pulling them out. I felt wet fingers spread my ass cheeks wide.

During this 'inspection', I hadn't notice Gebhard leave the room until I noticed him walking back in with my tail and a jar of Vaseline. I had only worn my tail once before, but I knew what was coming.

To further my embarrassment, he allowed Stefan the honor of inserting my tail. Stefan lubed my butt hole with his fingers and then worked the butt plug end of the tail into my hole. I was then instructed to stand back up in the inspection position. The two looked me over for a few minutes, with Stefan making a few remarks about how lucky a man Gebhard was. Then mercifully the Stefan visit was about over.

"Well Stefan, Rose and I must get on the road, maybe I will invite you over to play sometime. Rose, please show Stefan to the door."

Dutifully, I did as I was told. Stefan followed me to the door wanting to get a final view of my tail wagging from side to side as I walked. Once Stefan was gone, I turned around to face Gebhard.

"You did very nicely Rose. Now it is time to get ready for our trip. After all, it will take a couple hours to get there. Your suit was a very good choice, it reminded me of the shopping trip when I purchased it for you".

"Yes Gebhard, I really love it, thank-you again."

"Of-course Rose. Anyway, you will need the suit for our trip, so you can wear something comfortable for the ride- except that you will not wear a bra or panties. In fact, if you have brought any bras or panties, you will leave them at the house. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Of course, 'sir' is always fine, but when we are alone, I normally prefer 'Gebhard'. You will learn when each is appropriate. Now then, tonight you will wear a diaper under your clothes."

"A dia..I mean, yes, Gebhard."

"Okay then get up on the couch and lay down on your back so I can diaper you."

"Yes Gebhard"

"You are not a baby...not tonight...but you will have to learn to control your bladder and I do not want you to ruin your clothes. Do you understand?"

"Yes Gebhard, I understand."

"You obviously cannot wear your tail under your diaper, but you will need to wear a butt plug.

With that, Gebhard swapped out the tail for the butt plug and proceeded to diaper me. He had me raise my ass so that he could slide the diaper underneath. The sprinkling of the powder tickled me a bit. He proceeded to rub in the baby powder around my ass and crotch area before securing the diaper. It was a very strange sensation to be diapered.

"Okay Rose, now you may get dressed."

Gebhard sifted through my bag and selected a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt for me to wear.

"You should be comfortable for the ride." He explained.

I managed to get dressed as directed. Even with sweatpants the diaper was a little snug. Looking in the mirror, the bulge in my sweatpants was obvious. The smooth sleek look I normally enjoyed was gone. Without a bra, my nipples easily protruded through my shirt. It was not a perfect look, but it would have to do for the car ride.

The trip across the German countryside was enjoyable. The few times I had been on the autobahn in either a car or in a military vehicle, I was always the driver. It was pleasant to be able to sit back and take in the scenery.

We stopped once at a 'Raststätten', a German rest area, but I was not allowed to use the bathroom. It did provide a chance to eat, though Gebhard made the selections for both of us. Foolishly I had a bier. In the States I rarely drink beer, but in Germany I had developed a taste for it.

It was dark when we left the rest area, making the drive less enjoyable.

I had just fallen asleep when we turned off the road apparently at our destination. A small sign partially hidden by poorly manicured vegetation read 'Esplanade Resort and Spa'. We were on a small poorly lit road not much larger than the farm roads than connected small towns in this part of Germany. 'Not much of an entrance.' I thought.

After about a kilometer the vegetation opened to the resort. It was very elegant. 'Why would anyone hide such a beautiful place?' I wondered.

As the valet approached the car, I regretted not being more dressed up. Gebhard had remained in his suit despite insisting I wear more comfortable clothes. I looked out of place in my sweatpants and old t-shirt.

The lobby was spacious and there were several small groups of people with drinks in hand and deep in their individual conversations. It struck me that they were all speaking German. Of course they would be, but it dawned on me that I would be dependent on Gebhard for conversation this weekend. I also realized that most of the older men and woman were very well dressed. The younger folks were casual like me. 'Must be a generational thing.' I surmised.

While Gebhard checked us in, I tried to look around to see what the resort had to offer. The signs were in German only, but I could figure a few things out. The resort was for adults only. It had a pool, spa, steam rooms, and sauna's all of which I hope to explore more fully. I think there were multiple bars, lounges, and restaurants, so the resort must be bigger than it appeared driving it. I wasn't sure we could see it all in one weekend, but I was excited to try.

Once we were checked in Gebhard and I went to our room. It was also spacious. The room had its own private bathroom and separate seating area. I was pleased to see there were two beds. I fully expected to share a room together, but sleeping in the same bed would have been awkward. Gebhard is in his mid-sixties, and I was barely twenty. We were good friends, and we had done some crazy stuff together, but it was not a romantic relationship. I am not sure what it was, but I know it wasn't that.

We unpacked our belongings and Gebhard decided he wanted us to go back downstairs and have a drink. I asked if I could take off my diaper now and use the bathroom, but he insisted there wasn't time.

"Am I going to be using a diaper all weekend?" I asked.

He laughed. "No Rose, I hope not, but it will help you learn to control your bladder."

"What about the butt plug?" I inquired. "I think it is pressing on my bladder and making me want to pee."

"Keep it on for now Rose."

I stopped pushing the issue. Perhaps the sooner we go downstairs the sooner we get back and I can get these off, I thought.

Once downstairs, Gebhard got us a couple drinks and we mingled with the others in the room. It was apparent that Gebhard knew most of these people. The whole atmosphere seemed more like a convention than a weekend vacation.

People here seemed to be paired in couples- always an elder party and a much younger companion. The older of each 'couple' seemed to be the more dominate one. I wanted to pull Gebhard aside and ask him about this, but I never had the chance. Typically, Gebhard would introduce me as his 'Busenfreundin', his close friend, or special friend. Beyond those initial pleasantries, they did not attempt to engage in any conversation with me.

The first person Gebhard introduced me too was Erich. They seemed to be longtime friends who were very happy to see each other. Erich was probably around sixty or sixty-five years old. He was a few inches shorter than Gebhard but had good physique for an older man.

Liesel was a beautiful girl about my age I guessed. At five foot seven inches she was about an inch shorter than me. Her skin was tanned contrasting with her long blond hair. She had the most beautiful blue eyes. I found myself attracted to her.

Erich and Liesel were holding hands and seemed to have genuine affection for each other. I sensed they were new to the group.

I liked them and was disappointed when Gebhard motioned me over to another friend.

When Gebhard approached an elderly woman named Ute, I recognized her companion immediately. She introduced him as Peter, but I knew him as Carl. Carl was Ute's pet who spent a day visiting us while I was Gebhard pet dog, Bella. This was the first time I saw him with clothes on, and he could say the same of me.

Carl was a few inches taller than I, maybe five foot ten or eleven. He was skinny. Last time I saw him his hair needed a haircut, but today it was close cut, military style. He might be younger than I originally thought. Certainly, no older than twenty-five. He was fully dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Around his neck he wore a leather collar with a silver ring in the front. Last time I saw him he was naked of course. All dogs were naked.

Ute was Carl's Elder. She was maybe five foot five inches- a few inches shorter than I was. She must have been in her seventies or close to it. Her gray-white hair was thin enough I could make out her scalp. She had a pretty smile, even though she sported the wrinkles of a woman her age.

When Peter spoke, my anxiety spiked. He spoke English without a German accent. He was obviously an American. I liked the anonymity of being among the German people- less chance of someone in the military recognizing me. At least he was polite enough to pretend he was meeting me for the first time. If he was the least bit embarrassed, he didn't show it.

I wondered if Carl, or Peter I should say, ever had sex with Ute. For that matter I wondered if all these young people had sex with their elder partner.

We moved on quickly enough, but when we got back to the room, I had several questions for Gebhard:

"This isn't just a nice weekend getaway for us is it Gebhard?"

"You don't approve of the resort?" He questioned.

"Yes of course I do, it's beautiful. But this is a gathering of some sort of group you belong to, isn't it?"

"They are all friends, Rose. As far as this being a group, it is. This weekend is a private event- we have the entire resort to ourselves."

"What about Carl? His real name is Peter I assume. Is Peter an American?"

"Rose, you have nothing to worry about. You can trust me."

"So, what is this weekend all about?"

"Rose in the morning we will have a formal breakfast with the group, and you will learn more. In the meantime, it's still early."

"What do you want to do? Is the sauna and steam room open?"

Gebhard smiled as he looked down at my pants. "Did you wet your diaper, Rose?"