Rose and Gephard Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late afternoon we had our chance to just relax and enjoy the outdoor pools. All of us, youth and elders, were undressed outside. I had been at the schwimmbad many times, so I was used to seeing this.

I wondered about the relationship the elders had with their young women. I assumed there was some kind of sex involved. But in my short time with Gebhard I learned there was a lot more to it than that. I had the feeling I was just scratching the surface. It was all fascinating to me.

Gebhard and I found a place to put our things and layout in the sun. I relaxed and enjoyed 'people watching'.

Andreas and his male elder Manfred joined us.

I went over and asked Andreas to go for walk with me so I could apologize.

"Andreas, I am Rose, do you speak English?"

"You are an American. That explains a lot." He answered. His English was very good.

"Andreas, I am so sorry about what happened. Really, I am just a competitive person. This is my first time here. I never meant for anything bad to happen to you."

"Rose, you are a typical rude American who doesn't think about anyone but yourself".

"I don't blame you for hating me now Andreas. I want to be your friend, not your enemy. You are right, and I am sorry. I will do anything to make it up to you."

"Those are big words Rose." He paused as though he were thinking about it. "Anything?"

I nodded.

"Then let me fuck you."

I paused for a moment. "I thought you were gay."

"What made you think that?"

"Well, your elder is male, so I just assumed..."

"Do you have sex with your elder?"

"That's a little private Andreas."

"Okay then, we don't talk about that. So, are you going to let me fuck you?"

"Is that even allowed?"

"Rose you keep evading the question. I knew you were all talk."

"Andreas I want to be your friend and make this up to you. A moment ago, you hated me, now you want to have sex with me? It doesn't make sense."

"I don't want to have sex. I just want to fuck you. You are a pretty enough girl, and I am horny most of the time. You caused me terrible embarrassment. You weren't there, Rose. I must face all these people all weekend."

"Hair grows back Andreas." I assured him.

"They let Liesel shave my pubes including my balls. "

"I can see that, but you have nothing to be ashamed of down there Andreas. Besides if someone had to do it, she's a beautiful girl."

"Exactly. It would be nothing if it was a girl getting shaved. Guys, on the other hand, can't exactly hide arousal.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know that happened. "

"Sorry? It's your fault. It's going to take more than sorry."

"Maybe there is something else..."

"There is nothing else I want from you."

He saw me take pause. He was kind of a bad boy, I seemed drawn to them.

"I like that you are reluctant Rose, it will give me greater pleasure to have my way with you."

"Will you forgive me then if I do this?

"Are you being serious or is it just more talk."

"I will have sex with you Andreas."

He just stared at me.

How do we do this?" I mumbled.

"We will sneak out tonight and meet here by the pool."

Later that evening, I snuck out of the room early enough to make it to my destination. I dressed in sweats and my newly earned collar. I thought it best to wear the required ensemble in case someone saw me coming or going.

I arrived at the pool at the appointed hour and waited for Andreas. There was a lot that could go wrong in this situation. He could be setting me up for something equally embarrassing as he had experienced. But I was here, ready to take that chance. Several minutes passed and my anxiety rose. I was about ready to leave when Andreas appeared from the darkness.

"Andreas, I thought maybe you weren't coming."

Andreas was wearing his torn jeans and no shirt... just the long chain I had seen him wear when we first got here. Apparently, he was trying to look like a tough guy.

"Your shivering, are you cold Rose?"

"More nervous."

"About what? I am sure you have long since lost your virginity."

'That was unnecessarily crude.' I thought.

But instead, I quipped: "I guess I deserved that. I was more worried that you would seek to set me up for something to humiliate me."

"Oh, I thought about it Rose. But then I would have missed the opportunity to fuck you."

I was both relieved and disturbed. Relieved that maybe he wasn't setting me up and disturbed that he felt it necessary to use the crudest term to describe sex.

Andreas took off his pants. He was not wearing underwear and already beginning to get hard. As impressed as I was with his size, his bald private area made him less masculine.

"Well take off your pants and let's have another look at your cunt."

'He was going to be crude.' I thought. It was silly of me to think for a minute that this was about anything but his pleasure. I tried to get in that mindset as I untied my sweatpants and let them fall to the ground.

"The top too, I have been wanting to get my hands on those big tits."

I pulled my top off and put them beside my pants. 'Just don't hurt me.' I thought.

Andreas grabbed my arm and brought me down to my knees.

"Open bitch, you know what to do." He commanded.

I reached for his penis with one hand and guided it to my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his head and probed the opening with my tongue before sliding my mouth down his shaft. He grabbed my head by the hair and took control of the rhythm, bobbing me up and down.

Then he pushed his cock deep in my mouth until he reached my throat. I started chocking.

At this point in my life, I had little experience with a cock this size. But he didn't care.

He pushed my head back to let me breath a moment before forcing it forward, so I was again gagging on his manhood. Back and forth he shoved my head for several minutes. I was hoping he would cum and be done with it. But he pulled it out.

His penis stood up straight in front of me, dripping with my saliva. I should have just run away but I remained frozen in place.

"You need more practice, Rose. How deep is your pussy?"

He pushed me down on the grass and spread my legs.

"Do you have a condom?" I pleaded.

He ignored me and put the tip of his penis on my pussy lips and stroked it up and down.

"Please Andreas, use a condom". I blurted,

"I don't have one, but I can always see how well you butt plug has stretched your asshole if you prefer that."

"No Andreas, I can't...please, I have never done that, you are way too big."

"Then you want me to fuck you in your Pussy?"

I hesitated.

"It's your choice Rose."

"Yes, okay"

"Say it"

"Andreas, please fuck my pussy."

He reached down and put a finger inside me, probing around.

"Let's get you nice and wet Rose, you are going to need it."

He found my clit and put pressure on it with his finger. I started to moan loudly. As crude as he could be, he was talented. He could have painfully forced himself inside me, but for some reason he was intent on getting me wet first. He played with my clit for some time then removed his fingers and jammed them in his mouth.

"I think your ready." He concluded.

He put the tip of his penis on my pussy lips and slid it in a few inches.

With his penis still inside me, he turned me on one side and reached up with one hand to play with my nipples. He squeezed them hard until he solicited the response form me he was looking for.

"You like that huh?"

"Yes." I muttered.

He reached down and put his lips around one of my nipples. The he bit down on them slightly with his teeth.

Yes, yes! I cried out.

He switched to my other boob and gave it the same treatment. His penis was slowly getting deeper inside me, and I seemed to adjust to his size. The anger in his face subsided and turn to hunger.

"Fuck me, Andreas!" I encouraged him.

He rolled back on top of me and looked me in the eyes as he lowered his penis deep inside. I had never felt so filled before. He started rhythmically moving in and out, very slowly at first.

"Damn Rose."

"Oh God, yes Andreas."

He brought his head down and began caressing my neck with his lips.

'Please kiss me.' I thought.

As if he heard me, he kissed me on the lips for the first time. I could have enjoyed this for a lot longer, but he was pumping his penis much faster. Realizing he was going to climax soon I tried to speed up my orgasm. He came hard. It felt like his cum was spilling out as he collapsed on top of me.

I was still trembling in orgasm when he started kissing me again. We lay together for several minutes before I spoke.

"Am I forgiven Andreas?"

"Yeah Rose, you are forgiven."

"Feel free to demand I fuck you again."

He just smiled and kissed me.

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of Gebhard showering in the bathroom. I asked if there was time for me to have a bath and he relented. He said little as he bathed and dressed me to start our last day. Afterward we made our way downstairs for breakfast.

Once seated for breakfast, I noted a large screen on the stage. It was all set up to watch a movie or something.

The Speaker addressed the group: "Andreas and Rose, please come up here to the stage with your Elders."

A dread came over me as I spotted Andreas making his way toward the stage. 'Did he do this to me?' I wondered. I couldn't tell whether he was just as nervous as I was or if he set me up. He didn't look at me.

The speaker continued:

"Two of our youth broke the rules and left the main building last night...Please start the video."

A nighttime scene from this resort appeared on the screen. The quality was not good but to my horror I could tell it was Andreas and me having sex last night. I wanted to run up and destroy the projector.

"Stop the video." The Speaker directed. He turned to us.

"Rose and Andreas, is this the two of you?" He questioned.

"Yes Speaker." Andreas answered.

"Yes Speaker." I agreed.

The Speaker turned to the audience: "Well let's see what these two snuck out to do in the middle of the night."

I watched painfully as the entire episode played out for the audience. There were various catcalls, hoots, and howls from the viewers. People where alternating attention between the movie and to us. Holding back tears, I tried to be as strong as I could be.

When video was over, the speaker approached the podium and addressed the group.

"Rose and baby Andreas have broken the rules. They snuck out last night and, well, we all saw what they did. Rose come over here."

The audience continued heckling me. The Speaker quieted the audience once more and continued.

"No, her offense is not being a slut" He explained, "We know she likes to fuck- at least we all know it now. Her offense was sneaking out of the building in the dead of night. That is against the rules. Gebhard, is this your little girl.

"Yes Speaker."

"Then you shall announce her punishment."

"Rose because you were the more senior you will be punished first. You shall receive five swats of the cane. Now turn around." Gebhard chastised.

I turned around to find a spanking bench behind me. Gebhard bent me over the bench and fastened my arms. My ass was facing the audience.

Gebhard reached over and rotated my butt plug and moved it around a bit, causing me to squirm. I heard laughter in the audience. Gebhard then walked around me and stood in front of me. He placed a plastic rod in my mouth for me to bite on, then grasped my forearms.

"No, wait, it was not her fault, I coerced her onto it." Andreas called out.

"Andreas that is very chivalrous of you, but we all watched the film. She did not appear coerced." His elder explained.

I heard more laughter from the audience.

Andreas' Elder continued: "Now be silent and watch."

The first blow landed square on my ass. I cried out in pain, though the rod in my mouth muffled the sound a bit. This was much worse than the hand spankings I received from Gebhard. I seriously doubted I could handle four more.

The second swat hit just as hard, and I dropped the rod. Gebhard reached down and placed it back in my mouth.

"If she drops it again, we will add another stroke." An Elder informed Gebhard.

The third strike landed, and I was able to bite down hard enough to keep the rod in my mouth. Likewise, I survived the fourth and fifth swats. I was still sobbing in pain when Gebhard unbuckled my arms. He turned me around to face Andreas. There were tears rolling down my face.

Andreas didn't look me in the eye. He looked both sad and a little nervous.

Andreas was turned to face the audience. His Elder turned him around to prepare Andreas for the same treatment I had just endured.

When Andreas received his final punishing strike he too was released from the spanking bench. We were both escorted from the stage and brought out to the grassy area where we had sex the night before. There were now two stocks there, side by side. We were each placed in a stock with our feet spread beyond shoulder width.

"You two will remain here until lunch as an example to the others." An Elder scolded.

The occasional breeze felt nice and cool on my ass. Apart from that benefit it was already uncomfortable. The stocks seemed unnecessarily low which had the effect of exposing my most private areas to anyone who walked by. I could see Andreas' penis dangling straight down. I couldn't see his ass from my viewpoint now, but I had seen the stripes left by the strike of the cane when he was being punished.

The Elders left us outside alone and returned to the dining hall.

"I guess we have some time to ourselves Rose."

I chuckled a bit, happy with his attempt of humor in the situation.

"Do you think they will really leave us out here all day?"

"Rose, I had my entire naked body shaved in front of an audience of a hundred people or more. They were all dressed, except for once lucky girl who 'won' a contest in which I came in last. To make matters worse I got a hard on in the process and had to endure the mocking of the appreciative crowd. Then today, I got to be stripped down and caned in front of the same audience after they watched a film of me having sex. So yes, I think they would leave us out here all day long to be displayed and ridiculed by both our peers and by all the Elders, who enjoy a rather fetish lifestyle with people thirty to forty years younger."

"Are you at me Andreas?" I inquired.

He laughed. "Surprisingly no. The funny thing is there is never a dull moment with you. I absolutely should hate you- but I don't."

"The day's not over."

"Well, thanks for that Rose. I can't imagine what else you'll get me into."

"You wanted to fuck me, Andreas."

"I still do", He confided.

"Aww, you like me...I'll tell you a secret, I still want to fuck you too."

"He laughed, don't get me going Rose, people will be coming out soon. I don't need to be sporting a hardon when they do."

"Speaking of that, I hear voices."

As people made their way out of the breakfast hall, many of the Elders brought by their youth to view us. Most everyone, youth, and Elders, had gotten naked and were enjoying the pools, hot-tubs, lake, and other features of the resort. At least we were no longer the only ones naked.

Andreas and I were not allowed to speak to the other youth unless their respective Elders spoke to us first. But the youth were free to speak at us.

The girls had derogatory things to say about me. Some took pleasure in brushing up against my ass just to watch me recoil in pain. I felt the occasional beachball bounce off my ass as well. Overall, the girls seemed more interested in Andreas. They would stand in front of him and try to get him aroused. Occasionally it worked. I thought he must be getting tortured constantly being aroused, having no release, and then going soft again.

There were very few boys here, but I am sure they thought Andreas was quite the man. A few tried interacting with me.

Carl stopped by and made sure I knew it was him behind me. He walked around front and stood with his penis hanging in front of my face. His elder was beside him but all I could see was a view of a graying bush below her slightly overhanging belly.

"Nice to see you again Rose" Carl heckled. "Hope to see Bella soon."

"Hello Carl." I groaned.

Carl brought his penis right up to my head.

"I hope you don't mind Andreas. This penis has been all over Rose, we have shared a lot together" Carl boasted.

"A Friend?" Andreas asked after Carl left.

I explained the whole thing to Andreas: How on one occasion I spent a day as Gebhard's dog named Bella. How on that day he brought over the dog Carl for a couple hours. Carl sniffed all over me and tried to dry hump me a couple times. We shared a water bowl but that was it. The only other thing I know about him is that his Elder is a lady.

Much to my disappointment, Peter also walked by with his elder. He had nothing to say to me. I liked Peter. Communication was difficult with the language barrier, but he seemed like a nice boy. My guess is that even if he had an interest in me, it was lost now.

It was not unlike me to screw up like this. Whatever goodwill I acquired by earning my collar, I lost by my actions in a moment of undisciplined carousing.

I felt badly that I had ruined Gebhard's weekend. There is no doubt that I embarrassed him in front of his friends. We lost a half a day together while I was in the stocks. Gebhard didn't say much to me on the way home. He insisted that everything was alright between us.

Gebhard broke the silence: "Rose, I have something for you. Look in the bag on the back seat."

I reached back, grabbed the bag, and opened it. There was a VCR tape inside.

"Is this..."

"Yes Rose, it is the tape of you and Andreas." He answered before I could finish.

"How did you get it?"

"Rose, those security tapes are usually just recorded over if they are not pulled. We have an agreement with the resort to get those tapes if there are no incidents. Normally there is nothing on them, and they can either be recorded over or replaced. For the resort we are a source of refreshing old tapes. For us it gives us privacy."

"What are you going to do with it. Are you giving it to me?" I hoped.

"We are going to watch it together. There are some lessons in this experience for you to learn. Then, if you like, we can destroy it to give you piece of mind."

"I don't want to watch it again. But I look forward to destroying it."

"But we will watch it together at some point."

"Okay, well, thank-you for getting that, Gebhard. I appreciate it."

"But aside from the tape, you still have a punishment coming to you".

"Gebhard, I am still in serious pain from the caning, not to mention all the humiliation I experienced. Isn't that enough.

"No Rose. You were punished for your failure to follow the group rules. Your offenses against me are another matter altogether. I will punish you for that at another time."

I assured him I would gladly accept his punishment. That is a story for another time.