Rosemary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led her through a complicated number of dance steps, which ended with her leaning back and his leg between hers.

She blushed again, as he led here back to the table

When she sat down, she was flushed, hot, and horny. She finished her third glass of wine.

"It seems you're enjoying yourself." He placed his hand on top of hers.

"I am, but you're a little over the line with your hands and the kiss.

"You didn't enjoy the kiss? He asked

"I did you have kissable lips, and your deodorant is perfect for you. It's about time we started toward the bus stop."

"Are you sure you want to go?"

"Yes, I always get home around eleven." She stood.

* * *

He allowed her to precede him to the entrance.

They stepped into a foyer where he paid for the wine to a young land behind the desk. He stepped into an area used, in the winter for hanging coats. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her lightly on the lips.

She didn't resist.

He kissed her passionately and slipped his tongue into her mouth, and dry humped her.

She turned her head away. "We can't do this. I'm a married woman, and I have to go home."

"Does that mean you didn't like the kiss?"

"I didn't like the French kiss, or you're rubbing yourself against me the way you did. It's not proper behavior. I want you to take me to the bus stop." She was obviously upset.

He guided her out of The Dance Club with his hand around her waist. He turned left away from the bus stop.

"Donavon, this isn't the way, that will give us a few more minutes together." He pulled her closer. "There is another one two blocks this way," he said keep his arm around her waist.

They walked about three-quarters of a block. She tried to remove his arm.

He stepped into a ground level apartment, carrying Rose inside and closing the door.

"I'm going to give you what you want." He pulled her into his arms kissing her passionately and pulled her into his groin with his hands on her ass.

She resisted at first but responded to his kisses and his cock rubbing against her pussy. The wine, the dancing, and his kisses overcame her normal conservative behavior.

He picked her up and carried her into a small bedroom furnished with a bed, a chest of drawers, and two tables with lamps at the head of the bed. He turned on the lights; they were pink. He sat her down and smothered her with a long French kiss. While kissing her, he unzipped her dress and unfasten her bra.

Rose moaned under his kiss and allowed her dress and bra fall to her waist. She enjoyed the feeling flowing through her, but she still wasn't sure.

He stooped and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Ooah." she went limp.

As he sucked her nipple, one of his hands went under her dress to the crotch of her wet panties.

She moaned, "Oooah!"

His hand rubbed up and down her slit before he pushed her panties aside and slipped a finger into her pussy.

She automatically spread her legs and moaned again, "Oooah, when he found her G-spot.

"Oh, oh, don't stop, don't stop."

He moved his finger to her clit and circled it with gentle enthusiasm.

She swooned. When she woke a few seconds later, she was naked lying on a bed.

He was nude and poised between her legs with his cock in hand.

"Protection." She screamed.

It was too late. Donavon's crown pushed her pussy lips apart. He stopped. "I can't wait Rose. I've wanted to be inside you since the first time I saw you." He slowly pushed forward separating her vagina walls with his engorged cock.

"I'm not on the pill," she whispered into his ear.

"I've got the morning after pill," he whispered back. "Now relax and enjoy yourself." He lifted himself to his hands to look at the beautiful redhead, with large tits, before he rhythmically stroked her pussy.

Her smile widened as he slowly pumped in and out. After a minute, she started to moan, "Oooah," each time he bottomed out.

He dropped to his forearms and said, "Give me a breast."

Rose lifted one to his eager mouth.

He took her nipple rolled it between his lips, and then rolled his tongue over and around it for what seemed like an hour. He closed his lips sucking her nipple before pulling his mouth from it.

"That was wonderful. Do the other," she said pushing the other tit to him.

He worshiped her nipple as he had the first. He consistently licked her nub in circles and then back and forth. He closed his mouth around her areola and nipple and sucked with her nub between his tongue and the roof of his mouth.

Rose moaned as he sucked and groaned when he pulled off her teat.

He smiled, looking down at her. "Are you ready?"

"I've never been so ready."

Donavon withdrew until the crown of his cock was just inside her pussy, then he pushed slowly as far into her as he could.

Rose allowed herself to enjoy having a long, large cock pushing in and pulling out of her pussy. All thoughts of her real world disappeared from her mind as she concentrated on the plowing of his shaft. After a long while, she got in sync with his regular rhythm and grunted with each of his forward thrusts. Mini orgasms began early during his humping and gradually grew until the convulsions of her sex organs overwhelmed her with pleasure, and she climaxed and writhed under him.

Her mind went blank as she reveled in the intense orgasms that surged through her body every minute or so. The friction between them elevated her to paradise where ecstasy was like a narcotic. The more he plundered her treasure, the more she wanted. Her grunting, moaning, and groaning was continuous as she witnessed fireworks, in her mind and explosions in her pussy. Unexpectedly she felt him swell, harden a microsecond before she had the most intense orgasm of her life as she felt his sperm blast into her waiting and willing pussy. Slowly, ever so slowly she returned to normal. Opening her eye, she saw Donavon with his head raised high, his eyes closed, and his erection dwindling. She cried because of the end of the most fantastic fuck she'd ever had.

When his spasm eased, he relaxed laying on her body and kissing her. "You Mrs. Wolfe are an incredible fuck. You responded to me as my drums do. Are you ready for seconds?"

"Donavon, I would, but I'm already late getting home. The buses don't run as often in the evening as during the day."

He groaned, "Damn, I forgot about the time. He rolled off her. I have a friend who'll be glad to take you home. Take a shower and dress while I call him."

Rose quickly followed his directions. In fifteen minutes, she was standing at the front door of the apartment. "Thank you for a fantastic evening," she said softly.

He took her by the hand and kissed her, "When will I see you again?"

"I...I don't know. I shouldn't see you again even though I had more enjoyable orgasms than in my entire life. "I'm married and have committed adultery.

He took her by the ass and kissed her. "When will I see you again?"

"I'll see you when I see you." She didn't look him in the eye.

Donavon looked disappointed. He took her in his arms and kissed her before leading her outside.

12