All Comments on 'Rosie Has A Oral Experience'

by dionysius5200

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 12 years ago
You aren't texting here.

Supposedly, you're writing using the English language here. I know that the short forms used for texting are changing writing styles, but this is not the place for it. Stay away from "2" for "to" and "U" for "you". You have us thinking that you are a fifteen year old girl with a phone in your hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Editing/Proofreading???

You need to find an editor/proofreader. There are so many grammar mistakes, my English teacher would roll over in her grave. The first sentence is a runon--or something, there many instances of missing capital letters at the beginning of a sentence, plus what Harry said...

gordo12gordo12about 12 years ago
Definitely need proofreading

"my husband and I" not "me and my husband"

Unfortunately errors like this and the "2" detract from the story and by the second paragraph I stopped reading.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Title

If a potential reader is concerned about grammar, I suggest looking at the story TITLE! 'A Orgasm' ??? GMAFB !!! On the other hand, if you want to read for content then just 'get over it!' I'm not sure why this is not in 'Mature' since they're both now 65 and the early '30s Italian farmer plays no part other than a catalyst! The story is about a belated development for hubby, after a sexually repressed history. All said, I thought the story was in the 2-3 range.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Oops

A ORAL, not A Orgasm...sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If you can't get the title right, I won't read it.

AN oral experience. Fuck. Where's the 'lit' in 'Literotica'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not believeable

For a story to be good it needs to be bleiveable this misses the mark by a wide margin and the errors made it even worse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Text speak in a story???

I got as far as the first '2' instead of 'to' and stopped, then I scanned the rest to see if it was a one-off error - it wasn't! Using text speak in writing is like saying 'I'm too fucking lazy to write properly'. Your profile says 'over 18' - yeah, maybe, but only just!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
3

definely 3..then its the first and lets give him time with sick fucks like us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous