Round Robin

Story Info
Unfulfilled married woman has sexual fantasies realized.
5.1k words
3.82
76.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ampm
ampm
2 Followers

The view from the patio was spectacular. Looking down at the city lights from this spacious hilltop home, I was lost in thought reviewing the evening's events. Meeting the other 5 couples over a seafood dinner catered by a well-known local chef was very exotic. And the hosts...Jack and Susan, we so gracious and fun to be around. My husband Brandon and I liked them immediately.

The other couples seemed friendly and open but there has not yet been enough opportunity to really meet them. "However, that will soon change," I found myself saying aloud.

Jack's deep voice calling his guests to come into the living room interrupted my thinking. Walking slowing towards the group, I noticed that the fireplace was lit and the lights turned down. In the middle was a low, five foot diameter, slightly padded table supported by a sturdy square pedestal. It was surrounded by 6 small, two-seater, low-back sofas. Seeing Jack wave me over, I went to the sofa he was sitting on. Looking up, Jack patted the seat cushion and said, "Robin, sit here beside me and your husband Brandon can be with my wife across from us."

Raising his voice, Jack said, "that goes for the rest of you as well. Since we all are newly acquainted, please sit beside someone other than your spouse and introduce yourself. Make sure you sit beside someone of the opposite sex. "

After we got settled, Susan had us play a few parlor games to get us relaxed and smiling. She then excused herself for a few minutes and appeared with coffee and after-dinner treats. She placed them on the round table and then easily rotated padded top to each guest so they could help themselves without getting up. "Don't worry about spilling anything on this table," added Susan, "the padded top has a special scotch-guarded material that almost repels stains. All I need is a damp sponge and dry cloth to clean things up."

"So, " Jack said, turning to me. "I understand that tonight is a special night for you," Caught by surprise at the suddenness of his statement, my face slightly reddened and I shyly mumbled , "matter of fact it is."

"Robin," Jack elaborated, while transferring his gaze to Brandon and other couples seated around the table, "has a fantasy that she wants to fulfill and she thinks this is the perfect setting."

"Go ahead, Robin, tell us about this fantasy."

Hearing these words, my face now turned a bright crimson and I was tongue-tied.

Sensing my embarrassment, Jack quickly interceded and began to speak for me. "Robin has this recurring fantasy of being nude in front of strangers." "Is this correct Robin?" I nodded in agreement.

"She also has given me a list of things that she would like to do in front of strangers. Should I read them aloud?" He asked, turning to me. I shook my head violently from side to side.

"OK, no need to read them as we all will soon see for ourselves."

Hearing this, I mentally went through this list and felt my body becoming aroused. My nipples were hardening, I was beginning to feel very warm and moist between my legs.

Jack was well aware of my arousal and quietly asked everyone to look at my large breasts and see my nipples protruding under my blue silk blouse. Although I wished that I had worn a bra to hide my increasing excitement, I was enjoying the attention and how it fueled my sexual tension.

Reaching his right hand over my blouse, Jack skillfully undid the top two buttons to reveal my ample cleavage. Sitting back, he exclaimed his appreciation. "Robin, I must say, they look fabulous. Please continue and undo the remaining buttons."

Jack's compliment and the nods of approval from the remaining members of the group...except Brandon of course....gave me the courage I needed to do as Jack requested. As the last button came undone, the blouse hung loosely on my chest revealing almost everything. I felt humiliated, yet eager to continue.

"Well", Jack said, "To celebrate this step forward, I have a present for you."

Reaching into his jacket pocket, Jack brought out a slim leather necklace and two bracelets. All had a series of half inch metal rings attached to them. Handing them to me he said "Please put these on."

The black leather was so soft I was sure it must be Italian. Each metal ring contained etched lines arranged in pleasing geometric patterns. The bracelets snapped on easily. However, the necklace was more difficult to attach and as I raised my arms to complete this task my breasts pushed boldly forward for all to view.

Seeing I was done, Jack then said "Oh, I forgot. I also have some ankle bracelets for you as well." He then handed me two similar bracelets that I proceeded to put around my ankles. Of course my breasts fell forward as I bent over to attach the bracelets, giving everyone another good look. I lingered a bit longer than necessary as this gave me a sexual rush causing me to squirm in my seat.

As I straightened up and tugged my blouse together, Jack brought out a small metal clip and put it on one of the rings at the back of the collar I was wearing on my neck. Getting up from the sofa, Jack moved behind me and placed both of his large hands on my shoulders. "Well, Robin, he stated, "so far we have only caught glimpses of what you have to offer. I for one want to see it all. Please take off your blouse.

Thinking about baring my breasts in front of people I hardly knew was a real turn on and now it was going to happen for real. But, I still felt shy and hesitant. Slowly I slipped my right arm out of my blouse and then my left. Now the blouse hung over my shoulders and my crossed arms covered my modesty.

With a gentle tug on the collar of my blouse, Jack was able to lift it off my body and over his arm. "That's better," he remarked. Now, unfold your arms and raise them high in the air he commanded."

I slowly complied with his order and eventually both arms were high in the air with my breasts in full view. Just as I was to bring my arms down, thinking that this part of my fantasy was fulfilled, Jack gently moved my right wrist behind my neck and connected one of its rings to the snap at the back of my neck collar. Quickly, he did the same with my left wrist. Now, with both hands secured behind my neck, there was no way to shelter my breasts from the stares of Jack's guests.

"Now," Jack said softly as he moved his mouth closer to my neck, "we are going to have some real fun." His gentle kisses to my neck and ears caused a flood of sex juices to run from between my legs, soaking my panties and making me short of breath. Moaning slightly, I moved my head, encouraging Jack to explore further.

Abruptly he stopped, stood up and looked over at Brandon. Brandon, he said, "your wife looks absolutely stunning does she not? " Brandon nodded his head in agreement. "Breasts like those are rare as hen's teeth, am I correct?" Brandon again nodded. "Yes sir, rare as hen's teeth," he repeated.

Coming behind me again, Jack continued "Just like a famous painting, these breasts need to be put on display so that all can see and enjoy." Hearing this Brandon become still, "Yep, it's time that other men besides yourself get an opportunity to admire and play with these tits".

My body instinctively tensed hearing Jack talk about "tits". This was vulgar language I was not accustomed to -- yet, a small blush was spreading across my body and it was becoming evident to everyone present that my body was aching for release.

Just then, Jack leaned over and rubbed his hands over my exposed tits. He took his time exploring them and twisting my nipples to see how far they would stretch. By this time, my hips were wiggling causing my skirt to ride up my leg. When Jack took his hands from my tits, the crotch of my drenched panties and bulging pussy, could be seen by everyone who cared to look -- and they all did. Brandon was getting very uneasy about how this was turning out and was just about to object to my treatment when Jack said, "Robin, please stand up for a second walk behind the sofa."

Keeping my gaze on Brandon, I stood up and did what Jack requested. "Brandon," Jack said, 'look at where Robin was sitting and what do you see." Brandon replied, "It looks like she left a big wet spot."

"Yep, that's what it is for sure, "said Jack, "and it's all my fault because I was the one playing with your wife."

"Now it only seems fair," Jack continued, "that you get equal treatment."

My ears perked up at this. What is he going to do with my husband?

"Robin, since you're soaking wet," Jack reasoned aloud, "it's only fair that Brandon's underwear gets moist as well". Susan, "please play the perfect hostess and rub Brandon's cock for him. Don't bother to put your hands in his pants, just rub him lightly on the outside."

"Do you mind Robin?"

Mind, I chuckled to myself. This is going to be real interesting. "Of course not," I replied straight-faced.

"Brandon," Jack asked, "is that OK with you?" Taken completely by surprise, Brandon meekly mumbled "OK" and sat back in the sofa.

No sooner had Susan started to lightly stroke him between his legs than Brandon let out a muffled gasp, stiffened his body and then slumped in the sofa. Astonished at what just happened, Susan looked around and said "That was quick. I had never seen anyone cum that quickly before."

Robin", Susan asked, "is Brandon always like this?"

Blushing, I said, "Yes. It's big problem. Only once or twice in the past year and a half has he ever been able to be inside me, and that was for a few moments."

"Incredible," Jack remarked, "but understandable as you are very, very sexy. Ladies and gentlemen," Jack said looking around the group,"do you agree?" Immediately, a chorus of "yes, most certainly, definitely," were uttered.

"So in what ways does Brandon satisfy you?" Susan asked.

"He doesn't at all," I replied. "Brandon does nothing."

Looking perplexed, Susan asked, "But what about touching, kissing and rubbing you so that you......"

"......Get off," I finished bitterly. "Never!"

With those few words, the fluttering and sexual itching between my legs was becoming unbearable.

Having my breasts on full view and the most intimate aspects of my marital relationship being revealed was causing me considerable embarrassment yet the shame was increasing my desire for more. I was aching for my breasts to be touched again and I was squeezing my thighs together to get relief.

Witnessing my high state of arousal, Jack smilingly suggested, "Let's focus on Robin again and have some fun with her breasts. Susan, please go to the kitchen and get us dessert."

As Susan was getting dessert, Jack stood up beside me and slowly turned my body towards the kitchen. As I moved, I could see that Susan was returning from the kitchen and was holding something behind her back.

All of a sudden Jack said, "Let her have it."

I jumped back, somewhat startled, as Susan pointed a pressurized can of whipped cream towards my ample tits and began spraying them.

The cream felt very cool against my bare boobs and started to melt, sending small rivers downwards towards my stomach.

Seeing this Susan said, "Jack, her skirt is going to get all messed up and it is such a beautiful material."

"I can fix that," he replied. Skillfully Jack unfastened the back of my skirt, unzipped it and let fall to the floor.

Instructing me to first lift my right and then my left foot, Jack took my skirt, neatly folded it and placed in on the mantle over the fireplace. My thong underwear formed a tight, thin line between my bum cheeks. And, and as my back was towards the fire, my skin was getting warm and rosy.

Rubbing his hands over me and looking at Brandon, Jack commented "Your wife has a very nice ass. We are all going to enjoy it and everything else she has to offer," he added.

"Robin," Jack commanded, walk over to Jim, and ask him to start licking the whipped cream from your tits. And Jim, make sure you feel how wet Robin's pussy is getting."

Jim was only a few feet away and as I walked towards him I could see his sex straining in his pants. He obviously had more control than Brandon. My tits were aching for someone's tongue, anyone's tongue and Jim seem only too eager to please. Bending forward I coyly said , "Jim, please lick my tits and suck my nipples ." Jim's tongue felt heavenly as he slowly ran it up from my belly button to finally lick each nipple on my hanging tits. His right hand traveled up my leg and came to rest on my mound. He lazily brought his fingers to rest on my protruding clit and circled my pleasure center every so lightly causing me to moan loudly. He then moved his fingers downward, further and further until he caressed that area between by pussy and my .....rosebud. It felt wonderful. Then ever so slowly he moved further and circled a most private dirty spot. I clenched my muscles as if to keep his finger away but as I relaxed I ached for his finger to invade me.

Suddenly Jack said, "Time's up Jim, it's Alex's turn." But I think Alex will need a bit of help. "Brandon, get over here beside your sexy wife and Susan you come too."

As the three of us crowded in front of Alex, Jack instructed Susan to once again start stroking Brandon between the legs. As she started to do this he said to Brandon, "Now reach down and pull the front of your wife's panties aside so that Alex can easily see and feel her pussy lips. Alex, as you start sucking and licking Robin's tits, I want you to stick two fingers in her twat and finger-fuck her. Be careful not to touch her clit, we don't want her to cum just yet. When Brandon cums in his pants, I will tell you to stop."

As Alex was finger fucking my cunt and sucking my tits, I spread my legs wider and lewdly began to thrust my hips forward to match the rapid penetrations. I didn't care where I was or who was watching, I needed release after so many months of frustration. ...but then, Brandon let out a huge gasp and it was over. His body sagged and I could see that the crotch of his pants were soiled with spent cum.

"Just when things were getting hot, good old Brandon shots his load," laughed Jack. "Alex, get your fingers out of Robins' cunt and your face away from her tits. I want you to peel those panties off her ass and throw them in the fire. Let's give her a workout she will remember for a long time."

Alex obligingly stripped off my thong, threw it in the fireplace and I watched it burn. I was now completely naked in front of 5 men whose cocks were fighting to get through their pants and who were as eager for relief as I was.

Jack broke the tension by saying "We really must get the rest of this whipping cream off your delicious body my dear Robin." Pointing to the remaining two men whose cocks were rigid at attention, Jack suggested they get to their feet and have one stand in front of me while the other stood in back.

"Now, Larry, since you are behind Robin, you can start licking her neck clean and feeling her tight butt. Make sure you feel her up real good. I want to see you sticking your finger up her ass. As for you, Richard, give her cum-hole a good rubbing while you suck that sweet stuff off her boobs. I will give you each one minute of playtime. Oh, and Robin, keep your legs spread so we can all see the hot action."

As the Larry's and Richards fingers and tongues ravished my body, I no longer felt embarrassed or humiliated. I moved my hips and position my breasts to make the most of their touches in my intimate parts. My cunt was now on automatic, urging my hips forward for those caresses that would catapult me to orgasm. After a few seconds I began moaning uncontrollably.

"Stop at once", I heard Jack say. "Time is up. You've done a good job. She is really hot and needs penetrating." Jack turned to Susan and said, "Dear, please bring me the special bondage sheet for the table.". Susan scurried away to a nearby closet and brought out a circle sheet that she placed over the lazy-Susan and secured in place by tucking the edges over the edges and drawing them tight with a draw-string.

"Larry, Richard, you can both sit down," ordered Jack. Reaching behind my neck Jack separated the rings that binded my hands behind my neck and asked "are your arms sore?"

I replied, "They feel OK.".

"Excellent. Now let's make you a bit more comfortable. Susan," Jack asked, "where is that tube pillow we have?"

"Right here, dear," Susan said, bringing it out from under the couch and placing it on the table.

"Thanks Susan," Jack said as took the 18 in diameter tube and placed it in the middle of the table.

"Now Robin", he said, "I want you to lay done on the table with your face down and your hips over top of that firm, foam tube."

I scrambled onto the table and climbed over the tube to get into position. My hips were raised very high in the air while my head touched the table. My feet however waved around. Seeing how off -balance I was, Jack came around and clipped a small 6 inch leash to the ring on my necklace and then clipped the other end to a ring protruding from the table cover. Moving behind me Jack took another 6" leash from his pocket, secured it in a similar fashion to my right ankle bracelet. Pulling my leg away from my body and downward, he clipped the end of the leash to the table. Quickly he did the same thing to my left leg so that I was tied to the table in the most obscene position. My ass was high in the air and close to the table edge. All of my private parts could be seen in excruciating detail and as Jack turned the table top slowly for all to view, he spent considerable time describing my tight asshole and wet cunt. Each time I revolved past Jack he stopped and fingered my ass with one hand while placing up to three fingers in my twat. The effect on my body was electrifying.

Being so lewdly on display, helpless and my sex expertly fingered kept my pussy juices flowing. I was moving my hips to take the greatest advantage of his touch so that I could cum. But he fingered my sex until he saw I was about to get relief and then he stopped..

Just after Jack had played with me for the 4th time, I heard him say to the other four women in the group, "Well, is this what you wanted to see tonight?"

"Yes," said Monica. "I have always wanted watch a women get fondled by a group of men and get really aroused.. I am on pins and needles waiting to see her actually being screwed by different men, including my husband.

"Is there any particularly kind of fucking you want to see." Asked Jack.

Thinking for a brief moment, Monica replied, " I want to see some anal sex. Better yet, I want my husband Larry to put his pole deep in her ass. This would be a good present for him because this never interested me."

Betty quickly joined in saying, "I want my Alex's cock in her twat. He is quite large and I want to see if he can easily get it inside her. "

Lucy looked at Melina, Melinda nodded and Lucy said, "We want to see Robin suck each of husbands pricks until they cum. Jim and Richard would like that a lot."

"These are just splendid ideas. They all just happen to be among the many fantasies that Robin wants to experience." exclaimed Jack.

Turning the table so my head was facing Jim, Jack said, "Jim, take off your pants and pull out your dick so you can get it sucked."

It took Jim no longer than a heartbeat to get his pants off and his hardon in front of my lips. Supporting myself with my elbows, I raised my head up so that my lips touched the tip of his cock. I flicked my tongue on the cockhead and then slowly took him into my mouth. Gently squeezing him with my lips I began moving my mouth up and down on this piece of meat that I really preferred to be between my legs. The more I sucked his cock the hornier I got. My whole body now was getting flush and sex juices were again running down my leg. Just as I was getting used to the rhythm Jim heaved a big sigh and came deep in my throat.

ampm
ampm
2 Followers
12