All Comments on 'Round Robin'

by ampm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fucking trash

Trash writer writing about trash people.

ohioohioabout 16 years ago
Very hot--

please continue!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Junk

Susan is a whore, Brandon is a wimp and a doormat. I'd like to see them all die slowly and painfully. And kill this crappy story while you're at it.

toesmantoesmanabout 16 years ago
WHAT a downer

UGH! Writing is only so-so; and the theme & story line is personally offensive. Not exciting to read or even to think about, another wimpy husband, slut wife story. I'll say it again, WHAT A DOWNER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just a bit to immature

This sounds and reads more like a teenage sexual game or fantasy. Swingers dont normally act this way. This woman was used as a fuck toy, nothing more, nothing less. And this excited her husband? So much so he came in his pants twice and cant fuck the host wife? His reward for letting his wife be used by other men is to clean her up? Wow, and I guess for a final reward he gets to take her home and share whatever diseases she has now acquired with her, do I have that right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I vote on content and content alone.

I read about the first half of chapter 1 and immediately came here, bypassing everything else. What a whimpy husband Brandon is to allow Jack to fondle his wife and what was Brand thinking letting Jack's wife play with him. They should have left or told Jack to stop immediately. This was something like an orgy, I guess, and it was so childish that the writer should delete this and start again. He has no morals and does not understand love and marriage. Now, you asked for my comments, so please don['t erase them if you are a man and can take some constructive criticism.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
Round file it

Failed to hold my interest. This is the usual standard wimpy cuckold fare hiding in the guise of a swingers tale. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Coulda Shoulda but Fell To Mental Sickness

Once she and he belittled the excited anxious cuck the possibilities went to male humiliation and below human convention - a talented effort fell off any one's charts.<P>

But it must excite the self cuckster writer but very few other less then men.<P>

Got it writer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Erotic primer on sex

This was like an erotic primer on how to have group sex. The only problem is that there was no plot other than husband being braindead.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSS

I wish I was robin -I loved this story

Joan @ The JERSEY SHORE

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That was

That was a totally juvenile exercise in erotic writing. Too bad for words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous