Round Robin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ampm
ampm
2 Followers

Almost before I knew what had happened, Richard had grabbed the table and turned it toward him so that I now had his cock standing at attention in front of my face. With some spent cum dribbling down my chin, I licked and sucked his boner as if it were a popsicle. The more I sucked the more excited I got. This slurping cock sucking session got so loud that Melinda and Lucy were growing red-faced and somewhat embarrassed but they still watched wide-eyed and with increasing sexual tension. Soon Richard came with a loud grunt and slowly eased his cock from my mouth.

Now I really was in a sexual frenzy and looking quite ridiculous with my legs spread, ass high in the air and mouth foaming with cum and saliva. A great U-Tube shot if there ever was one. However, I was also getting a bit pissed. I wanted my turn.

Just at the right moment, Jack moved the table so that my face was in front of Alex. By this time, Alex had dropped his pants and proudly displayed the largest, thickest cock I had ever seen.

"Don't worry Robin, "You don't have to stretch your small mouth over his monster." "Let me turn this table another 180 degrees so that I get the entrance of your inviting love tunnel in front of him."

Slowly the table turned and with it my hips began to rock back and forth on the pillow, straining the leashes that held my legs apart. Hungry for the anticipated invasion my body was tensing and yearning to be filled. Finally, the table stopped and I could feel Alex rub his huge cock on my right leg, starting at the ankle and moving towards my bum. As he rested it on my bum it felt incredibly heavy and as he moved it down my left leg towards the ankle it seem to get even bigger and harder.

Then I no longer felt his cock on my leg. I felt nothing but a strong desire to have him inside me.

Whispering, I said "I want it, give it to me now."

Just as I was to beg him again, I felt a huge pressure on my pussy lips. Ever so slowly he pushed his cock into my wet cunt. Finally, I was getting fucked. My twat stretched and welcomed his member into me with great ease. When I was finally impaled on his pole he moved his hand to my clit and began to massage it with great expertise. At that point a huge orgasm sent wave after wave of pure pleasure through my body. I groaned loudly and began screaming, "Fuck me, Fuck me. Give me all of your cock." My orgasm seemed to last forever and as it subsided Alex shouted that he was coming. I expected he would pull out but instead his cock remained rigid and he began fucking me with long slow strokes. This soon got me to the edge of another orgasm but Alex came again and then went limp.

I couldn't believe that although I had an orgasm I was still not satisfied. My body ached for more and as I wiggled my ass I heard myself say, "I want more, give me more."

Turning the table to my husband Brandon so that he was between my outstretched legs, Jack said, "Get closer to your dear wife and start licking your wife's ass for us. Make sure you get it nicely lubricated because Monica wants Robin to give Larry his present"

I had never had a cock up my ass before, never mind having my husband lick my asshole. As Brandon hesitantly got to his knees and started to tongue my rosebud, Jack noticed that Brandon's cock was not hard. Seems it had cum too much already.

"Too bad, Jack commented, "if you could get a hard on I'd let you fuck your wife but it looks like the rest of us will have to do it. Hurry up Brandon, get her bum really wet and ready to fuck."

After a couple of delicious minutes of tongue licking around my hole, I was wound up tighter than a piano strong Jack asked, "Robin are you ready to be bum-fucked?"

Crazed with desire I nodded my head and said, Yes, yes, I need it so bad."

Hearing these words, Jack told Brandon he could stop licking now and go sit down. He instructed Susan to put her hands in his pants and to start rubbing his prick in the off-chance he could cum again. At the same time, Jack unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor. Susan said, "You know Jack, I always know when you want to screw because you never wear any briefs. You dick is looking very hard and very full. I suggest you give Robin what she is craving for. Just look at that little pig wiggle her butt trying to get some attention. Brandon is still very soft and is not up to the job," Susan giggled. "Go ahead Jack, "fuck his wife where she's never had it before.

Susan was right, my clit was aching to be touched and I was clenching my ass muscles, yearning to be penetrated.

"Actually," Jack began, "Larry's first," and with that I was rotated so that Larry could have me with his tool.

I could hear Larry moved forward and slowly he let his cock rub against my ass cheeks. First one side and then the other. Very soon he placed his pole on the top of my crack and was guiding it forwards until the head of his cock was lightly pressing against my virgin ass. I could tell he had had ass-fucked a lot of women by the way he took his time, waiting for me to thrust my hips backwards to show I wanted it there.

Suddenly, I felt sorry for Monica, knowing that Larry must be having affairs. But this insight just fueled my wild feelings and I started pushing my hips back so that his cock head was against my tight ass ring. Hungry for a fuck, I pushed back against his throbbing cock so that he slightly penetrated me. Feeling my desire and the heat coming from my fuckhole he pressed forward and in one smooth stroke buried his cock deep in my ass. This sudden invasion gave me such indescribable pleasure that I came immediately and very loudly. My whole body was jolted from pleasure shocks from my cunt and my ass. I shook uncontrollably and screamed "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, use your cock, fuck me hard, please fuck me hard." Larry needed no urging and as my orgasm subsided, he started pounding my asshole with long quick strokes. After a short 2-3 minutes his cum filled my rectum and he slowly pulled out.

That second orgasm took a lot out of me and I was beginning to look forward to getting some rest when Jack muttered, "Not bad, Larry. Now move her over here so that I can have some of this"

Jack quickly guided his cock into my asshole. Already lubricated with Larry's cum and stretched from his fucking, I easily accommodated his member and began clenching and releasing my muscles in rhythm with his slow fucking motion.

As he moved his tool back and forth Jack tickled my clit and my moans became louder and louder. My ass checks grew rosy with excitement as I took his rigid cock in my rear, squeezing him as hard as I could so that I could milk his cum into my asshole.

The pressure on his cock was too great and with a loud groan Jack gave up his load into my overflowing, cum filled ass. As I felt him spurting inside of me, another explosion of pleasure racked my body and I became limp with exhaustion.

Finished, Jack sat down and asked Susan if Brandon had come in his pants again or was he ready to fuck his wife. Susan chuckled saying "No Brandon's not going to fuck his wife for a while. He came twice. Once when he saw Alex's cock buried in Robin's twat and once when you were buggering her.

"Well," said Jack, looking at the ladies in the group. "You have all been very patient watching your men fuck Robin. It's a good thing that each of you, including my wife, enjoys having your cunt lips sucked because that is about all us men might be able to do for a hour or so. So why don't each of you take that handsome man sitting beside you into one of our many rooms and have him meet your needs. As for you Brandon, I suggest you help your wife get cleaned up then cuddle together by the fire and watch Susan exposed her shaved pussy for me to play with.

ampm
ampm
2 Followers
12