Roxxy

Story Info
Is she mad? Will she ever let him go?
4.3k words
3.88
47.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started innocently enough. We met at a party, a mutual friend introduced us. We hit it off immediately, ended up at my place, fucked all night long. She didn't want a serious relationship as it was only a year since her divorce. That was fine with me, as I didn't see her as the one I would marry anyway. But she was fun to hang out with and she loved to have sex. More often than not that's all we did anyway.

Roxxy was 9 years older than I. At 34 she was a good looking girl. Petite, 5 foot 2, long strawberry blonde hair down past her shoulders, 34 C breasts. Very nice shape as she worked out several times a week. She also had two kids, although you wouldn't know it just by looking at her. She was youthful and energetic. She certainly didn't act 34. It could be she was making up for lost time as it sounded like her ex was a total jerk. They got married at a young age cause she was pregnant. The divorce was ugly and drawn out, she was still bitter over the way she had been treated by him.

Several months into our relationship I introduced a blind fold into our sex lives. I made her wear the blind fold all during sex. She said it was great. Shortly after that she returned the favor. It added another dimension to our sex lives.

About a month later she came over one Sunday afternoon for our normal fuck session. She went through my closet and pulled out a couple of ties. She used these to tie my hands to the posts on the headboard. After blind folding me she went to town on me. Playing with my cock, sucking it, bringing me to the edge of an orgasm but then backing off. After what seemed like hours of this she jumped on me, rode me hard for only a couple of minutes before I exploded with an intense orgasm. It was great.

Then it started to get a little weird. Roxxy got a couple pairs of handcuffs. Our little game would continue where I got cuffed to the bed, she would tease me and play with me for a long time before finally fucking me to climax. She would never let me cuff her. I didn't mind as I was having a great time.

One Saturday morning she called and asked me to come over to her place. I had plans to go out with Jessica later that night. Jessica and I met earlier in the week and she seemed very interested in me. But I figured there was time for an afternoon fuck before meeting up with Jessica. I got to Roxxy's place early afternoon and we immediately went to her bedroom. As usual after a little bit of foreplay I was cuffed to the bed and blind folded. But then she tied my ankles to the bed also so now I was spread eagle. As usual she started to play with me, tease me. Bringing me to the brink then stopping. Sometime she would just lay there next to me, rubbing my body, my arms, my legs, just talking to me. Rubbing just about everything except my cock and balls. A couple of times she straddle my chest, hung her tits in my face so I could lick them. Then she would move up so I could lick her pussy. This continued on longer than normal. My cock was so hard for so long it was really aching. I really needed to explode.

Then this one time she was between my legs, sucking my cock and doing a wonderful job, just as I was about to explode she stopped, and left the bed.

"I have some things to do, but I'll be back shortly, don't go anywhere." Like I had a choice being securely fastened to her bed. I asked her where she was going, what she was doing but there was no answer. After a couple of minutes it sounded like she was in the kitchen doing the dishes. After what seemed like forever she returned.

"How is my little slave boy doing?" She asked while climbing onto the bed.

"Slave?" I asked while she climbed on my chest.

"Yes I decided that you are to be my sex slave." Before I could respond her pussy was in my face.

"Now lick me and do it good." She commanded pushing her pussy onto my mouth. I licked her to an orgasm. Afterwards she lay next to me, slowly stroking my hard cock again. It wasn't long before I was on the brink again and she stopped. She left the bed without saying anything. A couple minutes later I heard the vacuum. She was vacuuming her place while I was tied to her bed. She came into the bedroom to vacuum. A couple of times while near the bed she would reach out to stroke my cock for a couple of short seconds, just enough to keep me hard and aching.

After she put the vacuum away she jumped on the bed, this time in the 69 position. She sucked my cock while I licked her pussy. Just as I was about to cum she jumped off and went to watch to tv. A little while later she came in and sucked me to the brink again then left to watch TV again. I was really getting frustrated, really starting to hurt. She came in and sucked me again. It didn't take long before I was on the brink and she stopped again. But this time when she got up it sounded like she was getting dressed.

"I have to go to the store for a few things, do you need anything?"

"What? You can't be serious. Let me go."

"I'll only be gone for a short while, and then I'll take care of you. I promise." One last squeeze on my cock and she was gone. I don't know how long she was gone but my cock was hard the whole time. When she return she stroked me again then stopped, then went to put away the things she got from the store. After a while she returned, jumped on me in the 69 position and we proceeded suck and lick each other. When I was close she stopped but didn't move her pussy from my face. She held my cock tight with one hand, her other one squeezing my balls. I kept licking her until she came. She then left the room for a while. After what seemed like forever she returned, but this time she untied my ankles. I was thankful that I could move my legs again but my wrested were still cuffed to the bed. She climbed up next to me. Her hand slowly stroking my aching cock.

"This is what I'm gonna do." She whispered in my ear. "I'm going to let you go, ok?" I nodded. Finally I was going to be free. My arms and shoulders were aching, I really needed some relief.

"And when I let you go I want you to fuck me like a mad man, ok?" What could I say, this is exactly what I needed, what my cock needed.

"Yeah let me go and I'll do that." With that she climbed up on me, straddling my chest. Her tits hung in my face and I licked them. She reached up and undid one cuff then the other. I pulled off the blind folder then rubbed my wrists a bit. They were sore from being cuffed all day. I grabbed Roxxy and flipped us over so she was on the bottom, I was on top. My cock slid easily into her as she was very wet. I pushed deep into her, pulled back and pushed in again. She moaned as I plunged into her again and again. I was fucking like a jackhammer. It wasn't long, maybe a minute and I exploded deep in her. Finally my balls let loose all the cum they had been building up all day. After I was done I rolled off her and rested a bit. Looking at the clock it was after 9pm. Shit my date with Jessica. Quickly I got dressed and left. When I got home there was a message on my machine from Jessica.

"Where are you, I thought we had plans for tonight. Call me." I immediately called her but there was no answer. I left a message saying I was sorry, that I had a little emergency to take care of. I called every day but she never answered. Finally on Thursday she answered, I apologized. She seemed to accept it. I asked if we could go out on Friday but she said no. But Saturday she could. So we made plans to go out for dinner on Saturday.

Saturday morning came, I rolled out of bed, didn't bother to shower as I would do that later in the day for my date with Jessica. I was watching sports center when there was a knock at the door. It was Roxxy. She was wearing gym shorts and a short t-shirt so her belly was showing. She looked hot. She came in, started kissing me, her hands were all over me, reaching into my sweats and pulling on my cock. She led me into the bedroom where we tore off our clothes quickly and we fell onto the bed naked. As we where kissing she grabbed one hand and quickly cuffed it to the bed. I don't even know where it came from.

"Hey cut this out. We can't do this today." I said, trying to pull my hand loose. But it was secure, I wasn't getting loose. She reached for my other hand but I pulled it away.

"Be a good little boy and let me have your other hand." She said. "I promise to take very good care of you."

"No I've got things to do today. I can't be tied up all day."

"Don't worry this won't take long. You'll be free to go in a couple of hours. Plenty of day left to do your things. Besides I don't think you have a choice. You're already locked up. The longer you put this off the less day you'll have left."

It was true I was already secured to the bed, I wasn't going anywhere until she decided. So I gave her my other wrist. Quickly she cuffed it to the bed. Then she proceeded to suck my cock, bringing me to the brink then stopped. She lay next to me, stroking my chest, lightly playing with my nipples.

"Come on Roxxy this can't go on all day. Let me go, ok?" She looked at me, kept playing with my nipples.

"No I like you better this way. We're gonna have some fun today." With that she climbed onto my chest and pushed her pussy into my face.

"Now lick me slave boy!" Which I did, bringing her to an orgasm pretty quickly. She jumped off me, pulled on her shorts and t-shirt.

"I have to get something from my car. I'll be right back." And she was out the door. Five minutes later she returned with an overnight bag. She pulled out some rope and tied my ankles to the bed so I was spread eagle. When she was done she sat on the bed, grabbed my cock and began to stroke it.

"I have something special planned for you today, don't worry just relax and enjoy." With that she bent over and took my cock in her mouth. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum. She jumped up and left the room, leaving me high and dry. After my cock settled down she returned and sucked me again. She repeated this two more times. After the last time she started looking around my room for something.

"I gotta get something to eat. I don't have much gas in my car. Where are your car keys?" Looking at the clock I noticed it was a few minutes after noon. She found my keys and my wallet.

"Oh good you'll be buying lunch today." She pulled some money out.

"I'll be back in a bit." And she was out the door. I tired to get my hands free but it was no use. The cuffs held tight. So I just laid there, wondering how long this was going to last, why she was doing this to me.

About an hour later she returned. She came in the bedroom, stripped and climbed on me in the 69 position. She sat her pussy on my face while beginning to work my cock. When I was close she stopped. So I figured I would play this game too, I stopped licking her.

"Oh no that's not how this game works. You keep licking me until I say otherwise." I didn't respond. She pushed her pussy harder onto my face. When I didn't start licking she grabbed my balls and squeezed. Squeezed hard. Pain shot up from my groin. Instinctively I pulled my legs up but they didn't move much and they were tied pretty tight. The rope bite into my ankles causing more pain.

"Now lick me or I'll do that again." She said looking over her shoulder at me with an evil grin on her face. I thought about it a second, I could feel her hand begin to tighten on my balls. I started to lick her again and she release my balls. I licked her pussy all over and it wasn't long before she was coming again. When she was done she jumped off and went to the other room. She watched some TV, and would come in to suck me or jerk me to the brink, then leave again. She did this several times, driving me nuts.

"I have to go work out now. I won't be too long." She opened up her bag to get her things. She pulled on a pair of white cotton panties, a sports bra, then her shorts and t-shirt she had worn earlier. She then climbed on me.

"So you won't miss me while I'm gone here the panties I wore over this morning." She pulled the panties over my head so that the crotch was over my mouth and nose. Every breath I took was filled with her aroma. She pulled the panties aside and kissed me on the lips. Normally she doesn't do that so that surprised me. After pulling the panties back over my nose and mouth she got off the bed.

"I'll be back soon. Do you mind if I take your car again?" She left without waiting for an answer. Every breath I took was filled with her scent. The panties rested on my nose, I could feel her dampness still on them. As the time passed I was beginning to get rather uncomfortable. My arms and shoulders started to ache a bit, the ropes were tight on my ankles, they were getting sore. I looked at the clock, she had been gone for over an hour. Was she coming back? Why was she doing this to me? I was confused, tired sore and frustrated. The twinge in my cock was pretty much gone now. Almost 2 hours now and she wasn't back yet. I was beginning to worry. Finally the door opened and I heard her come in.

"Hi Honey I'm home. Did you miss me?" she cried out, half laughing. Strangely my cock reacted by stiffening a bit. She came into the bedroom, she had been sweating a bit. She saw my cock at half mast.

"Well it looks like someone is happy I'm home." She pulled off her shorts and panties, climbed on the bed, straddled my chest, pulled her panties off my head then push her pussy into my face.

"I worked out extra long and hard today just for you. Rode the exercise bike for an extra 30 minutes. Lick me and lick me good." She had a strong musty smell, her pussy hair was matted down and damp. Her thighs were damp with sweat. The smell of sweat was strong, over powering almost. The heat coming from her body was noticeably more than normal. Still I stuck my tongue out, found her slit and began to lick her. She had a strong salty taste. I continued to work her pussy for a couple of minutes.

"You are doing such a fine job let me repay you for your efforts." she said while turning around into the 69 position. She sucked in my hard cock and began her magic on it while I continued to lick her pussy. When I got close she jumped off me, then laid right up next to me.

"How long is this going to continue?" I asked. Her dirty scent filled my nose as her hand slowly rubbed up and down my chest.

"Don't worry about that, just enjoy it." She jumped up on me, straddling my belly. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my stomach. Her tits hung in my face.

"Lick my tits." Which I did. They had a strong salty taste from her sweat, but I licked anyway. Every so often my hard cock would brush against her ass. I tried thrusting with my hips but my cock would just brush against her. She laughed. After probably 10 minutes of this she got off me and left the room. After that she would come in and bring me to the brink, then leave again. The time between her visits was growing, but the amount of time she spent working me was less and less. It was taking longer for my aching cock to calm down, but it was getting easier and easier to bring it back to full arousal. It was killing me, I wanted to explode, my balls were aching badly.

Around 7:30 the phone rang. Immediately I knew it was Jessica. I had missed over dinner date yet again. She left a message.

"Hey this is Jessica, where are you? We had plans for tonight, right? Don't you do this to me again." and she hung up. This angered me but then in came Roxxy and she sucked me to the brink. And then left. Why, why was she doing this to me? She came in again and was sucking me when the phone rang. She looked at me, then the phone next to the bed. I saw a slight evil grin as she got up and answered the phone.

"Hello?" She said as she climbed on me, again straddling my belly. She pushed her tits in my face.

"Yes you've got the right number." a short pause. "I'm Roxxy, you must be Jessica." Another pause.

"Oh he can't come to the phone right now, he's busy." She looked at me with that evil grin. I tired to say something but she just leaned down into me, pressing her tits hard into my face.

"He's currently busy sucking on my tits. He won't be out tonight. Maybe tomorrow. I'll have him call you. Bye now."

She hung up the phone and left the room. She continued to visit me just long enough to get me to the edge then left me alone again. After one time she took a shower. She came out wrapped in a towel, still drying her hair. She grabbed some things from her bag and proceeded to put on her make up, perfume and stuff.

"I'm going out tonight, but don't worry I'll be back." She dropped the towel and pulled some clothing from the bag. She held up a pair of skimpy black panties. And a bra to match.

"What do you think of these?" She pulled them on, she was so sexy in them. My cock began to grow.

"I see you approve. Very nice." She climbed on me, this time her panties covered pussy rested just below my hard cock. She stroked my cock, then pressed it against her black panties.

"Looks good doesn't it?" She stroked me until I was about to explode, then jumped off. She pulled on a black mini dress, a pair of black high heel shoes and she left my apartment. I just lay there with a raging hardon. How long was she going to leave me this time. It seemed like forever she was gone. My whole body was aching now. Sore from being tied up, from not being able to move for so long.

Finally I heard the door open. I was relieved she was back, maybe she'll let me go now. I was starting to relax when I realized she wasn't alone. She told that person to have a seat on the couch, that she would be back in a moment. She came into the bedroom, jumped on the bed, lay half on half off of me. She looked me in the face, her hand grabbing my balls, squeezing them a bit..

"Don't make a sound or I'll have to hurt you." She squeezed my balls more, causing some discomfort.

"Do you understand?" I nodded. Her hand shifted from my balls to my cock, stroking it.

"Good. We'll have fun later on." She quickly bent down and took my cock into her mouth. It wasn't long before I was extremely excited again. Jumping up she pulled off her dress, kicked off her shoes and returned to the living room. I heard some guy say "Oh baby". Holy shit she had brought some guy home with her, to my place no less. What the fuck was she doing. I tried to listen to hear what was going on but for a while all I could hear where low moans. Then I heard her say "Come on big boy fuck me." My dick was instantly hard. The moans got louder, I could tell she was getting fucked. "Oh yeah fuck me." she kept moaning, over and over. This was driving me nuts, my cock was hard, I wanted to explode. I could hear them fucking, his body slamming into hers. Both of them moaning. Then he grunted, Roxxy said "Oh yeah give it to me." The moans and the grunts got louder. Then they died down. I didn't hear anything for a few moments. Then Roxxy spoke.

"You better leave before my husband gets home."

"What you have a husband?" the guy asked. "You never said that."

"You never asked." She replied. "He's a trucker and usually gets home about now. I'd really hate to see him find you hear."

"Oh shit." said the guy. I could hear frantic movement as he got dress and ran out the door. As soon as the door was shut Roxxy came in and climbed on me. She was naked.

"I have a surprise for you." She brought her pussy to me face. "A freshly fucked pussy for you to clean out." Her pussy was on my mouth, the hairs matted down with love juices, her pussy was extremely wet, juices slowly flowing out. I tried to turn my head. She reached back and squeezed my balls.

"Lick it clean or else I'll get mean." I had no choice. I turned my head back to her pussy, began to lick.

"Thats a good boy." she said as his and her juices flowed from her pussy into my mouth. I licked her outer lips, then up and down her slit. She was moaning the whole time. I hated what I was doing yet my cock was raging hard. I stuck my tongue up her pussy getting all the juices from there. My face was covered in their juices. Then I licked all around her pussy, licking the juices from her matted hair. When she was satisfied she was clean she got off me.

12