All Comments on 'Roxxy'

by littlesquirt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hell no!

Close the door on the bitch and tell her NEVER to call or come over again. You'll inches away from taking some serious damage from a crazy woman. Keep her out, change the locks on your house, change the code for your garage door and have your car re-keyed. RUN FOR THE HILLS. Bitches be crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He Had No One To Blame But Himself

Roxxy brought it to his attention that he was a wimpy cuckold. Sex is an ever progressing activity. It either progresses, becomes stagnant, or dies. She has already introduced another man (a stranger) to their sex. She has begun to train him in edging. It is only natural progression that he will be expected to be a spectator to others having sex with Roxxy and he will be called on for cleanup duty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
There Are Hundreds Of Restrained Stories

Seriously, there are limitless stories involving husband/boyfriend being restrained. Wife brings in group of women to enjoy her man. Wife has sex with husband's brother...husband's boss...husband's coworkers...husband's friends...neighbors..husband's competitive rival...well-endowed strangers. Wife cuckolds husband by having sex with participants listed. Wife debases husband with dildos and strap-ons. Wife lets other men peg her husband. Nurse wife castrates husband or performs a crude penectomy. The story options are without limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Run

Roxy is exactly the sort of women you run a mile from. total obsessive nutjob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nobody is that stupid

She releases him and he immediately calls the police and has her arrested. He has all the proof he needs and she's going away for a very long time. This woman is certifiable and he needs to get away from her permanently. Laughably bad story. I was laughing so hard at the end I had to pee. Let Roxxy in the door? That was SO stupid!

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You soo talent free dude

LOL thanks, you’re so hilarious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous