Roxxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice job." she said as she pulled on her dress. She collected her things, putting them in her bag.

"Hey you can't leave me like this." I said.

"Oh don't worry." she said climbing on me again. She pulled up her skirt so her bare pussy was resting on my cock. She rubbed it back and forth. "I'll set you free." She climbed off the bed, undid one of the hand cuffs. Quickly I pulled my hand down.

"Ok I've got to go, its been fun." She said headed towards the door.

"Wait what about me? I'm still locked up." Smiling she threw a key which landed next to me, and she was gone. I uncuffed my other hand, then untied my ankles. As I stood up I almost fell over, so stiff and sore from being ties up all day. I went to the living room but she was gone. Opened my front door and looked out. She was nowhere. I sat down on the couch. I could smell the sex that had gone on here. My cock was still hard and aching. I took it in my hand, stroked it several times and shot a huge load all over my chest. I took a shower and tried to get some sleep, but the days events kept rolling through my mind. At some point I did fall asleep.

I tried calling Jessica during the week, but she never answered. One day I got home from work there was a message from her. It said she wanted nothing to do with me and to leave her alone. Damn and she seemed like someone that I wanted to get to know a whole lot better. The weekend came and I had no real plans. I went out with some buddies on Friday night. Saturday morning came I was just hanging out. There was a knock at the door. It was Roxxy. She was wearing short shorts and a tight t-shirt. Her hard nipples poking through. She had her over night bag with her.

I invited her in...

12