Royal Affliction Ch. 13

Story Info
Sybari is reunited with friends in her homeland.
10.8k words
4.56
6.5k
6
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you got the hang of it yet?" Bastian asked.

Sybari looked up from her reins. "I don't know."

On their walk through the city he'd taught her how to make the horse go, stop, and turn. It seemed pretty straightforward, but the horse was practically walking itself at this point, with her hunched on its back, kept in place solely by gravity. She wasn't sure what would happen if it decided to move faster. It probably involved a suddenly impact with the ground.

"I'm worried she's going to bolt, or buck me off."

"Bezelbelle's had the wickedness spelled out of her, so she's docile and very obedient."

That was good, because a wild one would be like riding a dragon.

The houses were now thinly spotted around them. Up ahead was a crossroads, marked with weathered signposts.

"I'll have to leave you here. I've already taken you past where I was meant to." Bastian halted his steed.

Sybari took a moment to remember to pull back on the reins to stop her beast. He brought his level and somehow made it sidestep so their stirrups clanged. He stood and leaned across to hug her. She held onto her saddle with one hand and put her other arm around him.

"I didn't get to say a proper goodbye to anyone," she whined.

"I'll give Miluina a hug from you. And Gakar a slap in the face."

They both laughed.

"Safe travels. We'll see you soon, I hope."

"Thanks. Me too."

He patted her arm and turned his hell horse around. "Goodbye."

Sybari waved, watching him trot back the way they'd come. She sighed and looked between her horse's twitching ears at the road ahead. "It's just me and you now, Bezelbelle."

She squeezed her legs to make the mare walk, breathing out relief when it obeyed. At the fork, she took the path that would lead her homewards, going back on the same route she'd taken with May only a few months ago. Now they were out of the city the horse wanted to go faster. Its stride grew longer and it tossed its head impatiently. Eventually, the mare broke into a slow trot. It bounced Sybari out of the saddle, bumping her groin against the hard leather repeatedly. The chains in her panties dug into her sensitive flesh.

"Ahh! Ooww!" Sybari groaned and grabbed her crotch. She pulled back on the reins to make the horse slow and pulled it over to the side of the road. When it halted, she stood in the stirrups and shoved her hand into her underwear to unclip the chains, getting a few strange looks from passers-by. With the jewellery safely stored in her pack, she kicked the horse on. The next time it tried to trot, she tried to rise to it as Bastian had shown her, bumping along in a most uncomfortable way. Over the course of the day, she gave it several more tries and finally fell into a synced rhythm. It suddenly just clicked. It felt so natural, a bit like she was riding a big cock. She could almost imagine she was hitting a pelvis instead of a saddle. But she could feel the slipperiness in her panties growing, so she scolded herself and concentrated on steering the horse in a straight line. It wouldn't take anywhere near as long to get back to Tarhorlic as it did to travel here. It had taken weeks at her slow ambling pace, but hell horses had long strides and endless stamina.

She knew Mayhem might not bother to bring her back. The Princess might just move on to someone else. It happened a lot with sex demons. They weren't the most monogamous of creatures and long-term relationships weren't usually that long. If that was how it turned out, Sybari would be a little disappointed, as she liked May and living in the lair. But it was fun while it lasted and she'd always have those memories.

What Sybari was having trouble with was deciding if she really wanted to go home. Maybe she would be better off not going back at all. Sure, she missed her friends, but that was about all. She wanted to visit them. But deep down she was scared she'd get stuck there. She'd already escaped once. If she didn't hear from May, and kept waiting, she could end up falling into a routine.

She figured the King probably wouldn't stay more than a week. If May didn't come for her by then, she'd move on. There would be more for her to explore elsewhere, and many more lovers to be had. Though, if she had seen the last of May, Sybari was sad she hadn't been able to bring all her lovely new clothes and accessories with her. Still, she was grateful for the gifts she'd received, and happy she'd got to keep a few.

By the time she stopped at the end of the first day it had been dark for several hours, but she was already a third the way to her destination. When she dismounted, she left the road and walked the horse a fifty metres into the forest. She tied the mare to a tree and loosened the animal's girth like Bastian had told her to do. There was food and water in the saddlebags for both of them and after she'd eaten, she set out her bedroll a little ways away. She didn't know if any of May's "pets" lived in this area, but she made sure her top was tight over her breasts just in case.

She woke sore and stiff. Demons healed faster than humans, but having never ridden before meant she felt a slight ache in her legs. Although the mare was spirited, she also possessed good temperament and submitted to Sybari whenever she reined her in. It boosted her confidence and she dared to try a canter, which ended with her on the mare's neck. The horse was an intelligent creature and not mean, so she slowed and pulled her head up to keep Sybari aboard.

"Good girl." Sybari gave her a pat for not dumping her on the ground and they tried again.

Thus, the day was passed with her gradually improving her riding skills and only falling off twice. The mare was good enough not to run off on her, for which she was grateful and she rewarded her with a serve of oats when they stopped at an inn. Sybari didn't want to spend the money May had given her on a room, but she bought a nice meal of meat and cream potatoes and another bag of feed for Bezelbelle.

***

May sat on the plush seat at her dressing table, resting her face in her palm. A white silk robe hung off her body, tied loosely at her waist with a sash. She hadn't bothered to dress after her bath and now could see no reason to move. With her father here, she was confined to her room. Except for mealtimes, when she was ignored by all. Only Despondia gave her any kind of acknowledgment and it was only brief instances when they were seated next to each other.

A bang made her sit up. It was the door to her suite, opened roughly and without a knock. Footsteps ran across the foyer and Mirthly burst into her bedroom, her face pale with horror.

"The King is on his way!"

"Shit." The stool legs moaned against the floor as May jumped up. There wasn't any time to do anything else. Someone was already at the door.

"Princess Deploria, King Bahelmar to see you," called one of her father's servants.

She hurried to the curtained doorway, but he was already marching into the entryway. Mirthly dropped to her knees. May backed up and sank into a curtsy, trying to hide her tails under her short robe. They had only a single binding ring pinning them together. She hadn't dared take them all off while he was here.

"Hello, Deploria. How are you this afternoon?"

She lifted her head from her submissive pose to meet his turquoise eyes. "I am well, Your Majesty."

He wandered into her lounge and back into the foyer, studying the fountain. What was he doing here? He hadn't visited her chambers since they were completed over a decade ago.

"Anarah is spending some time with her daughters. I thought I'd see what you were doing and how Depravia is keeping you." The King inspected her guestroom. "I don't know why you have this when you no longer have a caretaker. Do you receive many guests?"

"Not often."

"I didn't think you had any friends."

No, he just liked to think she had none.

"I have a couple."

"You're not counting servants, are you?" He laughed, but it was cruel.

May shook her head. "Sometimes I make friends on my travels."

He knew the Queen sent her to nearby towns for official duties, but he hadn't been told the extent of her freedoms and nature of such journeys, nor the great distances she ventured.

The King entered her study and she could hear him opening drawers. "Depravia spoils you." He moved on, taking a step inside her bedroom. "Look at this." He gestured around him. "I would have given you nothing nearing this."

Having grown up with Depravia, May knew when to keep her mouth shut.

The King finally took notice of her long enough to take in what she was wearing. He stood before her and his large hand seized her by the jaw. "Show me your curse."

Panicked, May struggled against his fingers, her eyes bulging. He was nearly lifting her off the floor. Knowing she had no choice, she stood still and moved her tails where he could see them. The fingers were gone from her jaw in an instant. Then he swung at her with a closed fist. Searing pain blossomed across her face. Her hooves were swept right out from under her and she went crashing into the ground several feet away.

"WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOUR BINDINGS?!" His hooves stomped closer.

May pushed her chest off the floor, wincing at the thrumming in her head and the dull pain radiating from her elbow, wrist, and hip. Bahelmar's hand wrapped around her upper arm and yanked her up, dangling her whole body by the limb.

"They're on the dresser! I just took a bath. I was about to put them back on." The tip of her hooves scraped the stone, desperately trying to find purchase.

She'd never seen him this angry with her. He'd hit her before, but not like this.

He glanced at the dressing table. "Why did you take them off?"

"You know I must take some off to bathe. If I didn't the sweat and dead skin would build up."

He knew her carers had always taken her rings off to bathe her, careful to leave at least one in place. Even if he believed she wore at least a handful each day, he had to know there would also be times when she was completely unbound. He was deluding himself if he thought otherwise.

The King flung her roughly onto the bed. Her robe had fallen off one shoulder, exposing one breast and half her nethers. Bahelmar came to stand over her, one hand holding her down by her collarbone. "Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was to have you show up at my castle? That instead of sucking my cock, my servants were gossiping about their King's offspring being an abomination unfit for hell?"

"You choose to be ashamed of me, Bahelmar. If you accepted me, if you adored me as you do your other daughters, so would your people."

His hand came down hard against her cheek. He climbed onto the bed, one leg either side of hers, bringing his face in close to hiss in her ear, "You have no idea what you speak of."

Sneering at her, he sank his fingers into her bare breast. May cried out at the sudden onslaught, but he only squeezed harder, mashing the tender flesh in his palm.

"This is the ugliest tit I've seen in a long time," he spat.

May wanted to punch him and throw him off. But she couldn't fight back against Bahelmar. There would be repercussions, worse than whatever he was about to do to her.

She felt the soft shape of his flaccid penis against her squirming thigh and the panic took over. An uncontrolled burst of her energy set a lampshade on fire. Bahelmar extinguished it with wave of his hand and glared at her.

"THAT, is why you're supposed to be bound."

"It wouldn't have happened if you weren't scaring me."

May barely knew her father. She didn't know what to say to appease him like she did her sisters. Should she beg? Depravia hated that, but did he?

She looked straight into his eyes. "Father, please! I'm your daughter."

"You're a freak." He eased back

"I'm sorry," she cried. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you. I'm sorry I killed Elektra."

Mentioning her mother's name might distract him. She didn't know how heartless he was, but maybe he'd loved her on some level. Maybe somewhere deep inside him, there was a tiny part that felt guilty over her death.

Bahelmar's hand wrapped around her neck, cutting off her air supply. "Elektra was just as bad, if not worse than you. She deserved to die for what she's done to me."

Maybe not.

He released her throat and slid off the bed. The sound of his hooves grew faint as he left her suite. May lay staring at the ceiling. She understood why he'd done it. None of it was personal. It was a manifestation of his resentment towards her, taken out on her. But at the same time she couldn't understand why. She got his feelings, but not his actions. Although, it made sense. It was easier for him to get angry and hurt her, to blame others, keep being embarrassed, than it was for him to own up and accept it, take the hit to his pride.

"He's a coward," she whispered to the light fitting. Her lip stung and the there was blood all over her mouth. She slowly sat up and rearranged her robe to cover herself.

Mirthly jumped up and hurried over. "Oh, Your Grace, are you alright?"

She'd been huddled on her knees by the wall the whole time. May wasn't sure the King had even noticed her.

"I'll go get some ice." She went to leave, but May grabbed her wrist tightly.

"If you tell anyone about this, I will do worse to you," she growled.

Mirthly nodded nervously and darted out of the room.

Could May have asked nicely and not scared the girl? Yes. But she'd grown up in this lair and this was what she knew. Fear was a better motivator than kindness.

Mirthy came back a few minutes later with some ice and pieces of cloth. May was waiting for her on the edge of the bed, still too dazed to move. With her helping hand, she walked over to her dressing table and sat while the girl bundled up some ice. May took the cold pack she offered and pressed it to her numb cheek, accepting a second for her breast. Her face was a mess, her purple skin half burning pink and starting to swell. Her bottom lip was badly split and bleeding all down her chin. The dark elf wet a cloth and gently raised it to May's face to sponge at her mouth. Mayhem would usually see to her own wounds, but right now she was happy to be doctored.

"I don't mean to be rude, Your Grace. But no amount of make-up is going to hide this lip. Even without me saying anything people are going to know."

"That doesn't mean you can disclose anything you saw or heard!"

"Of course not, Princess. That was private." She dabbed at her face a bit more. "You were very brave."

May snorted. "Don't lie. That was a pathetic display. I was trying to play him, find the right thing to make him stop."

She finished cleaning her face and picked up her now empty bucket. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

May looked at herself in the mirror. "No."

Mirthly bowed and left the room. It made May feel vulnerable. Her suite suddenly seemed insecure and very far from help.

May stood and quickly hurried after her, stopping her at the door with a hand on her arm. "Stay and entertain me. I'd rather not be alone right now." She took the bucket from her and sat it on the ground, before tugging her into the lounge. She gestured for Mirthly to sit on a couch and went to the cabinet in the corner. From inside she produced a small golden tray with a bottle of sweet sake and two glasses, which she set down on the table between them. "Tell me about yourself. Where are you from? How did you end up here?"

The dark elf sat tensely opposite her, finally overcoming her shock enough to start telling her story. May reclined on the other couch and closed her eyes, listening to her words while she iced her injuries.

She woke to Mirthly pulling away the icepack from her chest.

"Sorry for waking you. You were going to freeze your boob off if you left that there any longer."

May brought her hooves to the floor and looked at the clock in the corner. "I should start getting ready for dinner."

She dragged herself off the couch and walked into her bedroom to her huge walk-in robe. Sighing, she took out a magenta and gold silk dress with a high neckline and puff sleeves that might go some way to covering the developing bruises on her arm. Once dressed, she set about putting on make-up, applying a heavy layer of purple foundation to cover her cheek. Without being told, Mirthly crouched by her hooves to touch up her gold polish.

"Urgh." May sneered at her reflection. There wasn't anything more she could do. She'd only put eyeliner on the top of her eyes. To put it underneath would highlight that the left one was slightly less open than the right.

By the time she was finished biding her tails it was nearly time to go. Mirthly walked with her until they reached the bottom of the staircase. There she bowed and let May continue up alone so she could descend to the servants quarters below.

"Thank you, Mirthly," she said on her way past, slowly starting the long walk to her destination. May was grateful for the privacy her waiting room granted her. It meant she didn't have to walk into the dining room until right before the other royalty. When the knock on the door came she quietly took her place at her chair. Despite her keeping her head down, most of her neighbours were the nosy types.

"Look at the Princess's face," hissed a whisper somewhere across from her.

"Ooh, someone's laid into her," replied another.

May glanced up, sending a look their way. Pestilence demons, the bloody things were half-deaf. Idiotic creatures always forgot that what was undetectable to their ears wasn't to everyone else's.

"You think it was the Queen?"

"No, not her style. Depravia doesn't beat people. She takes them away and does stuff to them."

"Must have been the King then."

The gong sounded and the whole room stood up straight. In waltzed the King and Queen, with Despondia behind. They settled into their chairs and the congregation followed. May didn't feel like eating, but she moved some turkey to her plate. Despondia happened to look her way, the playful smile dropping from her lips as she took in her face. May's lipstick was close to the colour of her cut, but it couldn't hide the raw flesh or the swelling. Her sister swept her gaze over her body, finding the bruises spotting her arm. One long nail discretely slid her sleeve up to see the rest of them, which only took a second to recognise as being left by a hand. She glanced at their father for a moment. Her bubbly smile came back and she nudged May.

"I bet you want some of that boar." She reached up the table and stole two slices of roast boar, putting one on each of their plates.

"Thank you."

Despondia turned her attention back to the other end of the table, but her hand rubbed May's thigh.

***

On the third day Sybari started out long before dawn to cross the barren wasteland of the Harkenval before it got too hot. Steam fizzled through cracks in the crust, and she had to avoid pools of sulphuric acid at its centre, but after four hours the odd tree started to appear, and by lunchtime she was already across the Plathoria lowlands and into the hills. There were none of her kind anywhere in these lands. The only sexusbi for hundreds of kilometres were the ones in Tarhorlic. Seeking shelter in an extinct volcanic landform, they'd been cut off by invading demons many centuries ago and had remained so ever since.

That afternoon, Sybari and Bezelbelle crossed over the ridge of painted rock that marked the edge of the Tarhorlic land. On the plateau beyond sat an area of light woodlands and fertile plains. Sybari felt a thrill of anticipation and nerves. She couldn't wait to see her friends, but she knew demons would gossip about her return. Like any small place, they liked their cliques and whispering about others. They thought all sorts of things about Sybari, good, bad, strange. Though she'd thought of leaving for a long time, she'd gone on short notice to avoid the talk. But even then she'd heard mutterings. It was good for young ones to explore. Did she not think her home was good enough? She was never really one of them to begin with, was she?