Royal Affliction Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sybari mopped the floor and wiped everything down while Cinaed was "freshening" herself. Her friend toddled back smelling of perfume and not sex, wearing a clean skirt and a blouse that could only cover half her bulging tummy. Curious, Sybari rubbed the rounded bare skin and ran a finger down the line from her navel to her skirt.

"I'm really sick of people touching me."

Sybari laughed. "Sorry. It's just so...enormous...and round. Hey, your horns have grown." She wrapped her hands around one. It was double the length of hers.

She looked embarrassed. "Yeah. Now everyone will know I've had a baby."

Their horns, along with their enlarged breasts, were the only things that didn't go back to the way they were beforehand. Cinaed would be an impressive looking succubus from now on.

"They look cool though. I hate having small horns."

Cinaed took the shop key from her bag. "Thanks for cleaning. It's so great having someone do that for me. I feel like I'm about to fall over when I try to get down and getting up is even worse."

Her friend locked the door and they walked, and waddled, down the street towards the entertainment district. She led Sybari straight to their old hangout, a tavern fondly named The Pickled Heart. It was a quaint place with yellow walls and orange painted shutters. Someone had stencilled demonic symbols along the beams for decoration. Inside it was warmly lit, with cosy seating. In the adjoining courtyard was a roaring fire pit with a hanging roasting apparatus. Along the wall ran a picture rail to sit glasses on, and there were several jars of pickled pig hearts along its length. At least Sybari thought they were pig. They could have been human.

It looked just the same as when she left, but something felt different. She spotted a few demons she knew in a circular booth and the two of them headed over. The demons saw Cinaed first, she was hard to miss, before noticing Sybari, their expressions changing from delight to surprise.

"Hello everyone."

"Look what I found!" Cinaed said, shoving Sybari forward.

The five of them each said hello, though none of their greetings were anywhere near as enthusiastic and Cinaed's. Sybari went to order drinks for the two of them. The bar wench gave her an appraising look as she handed her two tankards. A couple of the demons at the bar also recognised her. She'd been not quite friends with one of them, but he didn't even say hello. She returned to the group with a bowl of deep-fried sheep eyeballs, mostly for herself, but also as a gesture of good will. She hadn't been close with any of these demons, but she'd considered a couple of them friends.

"That's not Sybari, is it? It is!" Someone grabbed her by the horns and kissed her on the top of her head. "Welcome back, beautiful."

There was only one demon who did that. Sybari turned to smile at Lazurio and he bundled her up in a hug. With him was Nova, who bumped him aside to hug her. They weren't related, but with dark purple hair and red eyes, they looked so alike, they'd checked a second time to make sure.

"Are you back to stay?" Nova asked hopefully.

Sybari shook her head. "I'm only here for a week."

Cinaed had arranged herself on a towel in the booth next to her, but she'd dropped her coin purse out of her bag when she'd pulled it out. Sybari crouched to retrieve it for her and hand it back.

"Wait, let me see." Cinaed grabbed the bottom of Sybari's tunic and peeled it up. "Whoa!"

"Nice jewellery. It looks expensive," Nova said, grabbing a handful of her chains.

"I guess this means you did get a job with the Queen?" Lazurio asked.

It seemed no one here had taken her seriously, and if they had, they never expected her to succeed. That hurt her a bit.

"No, I've been sleeping with her sister. Not the one you know about. A different one."

That confused them. They all thought there was only one princess. Sybari told them about her journey, how she'd met Princess Deploria on the way. How she'd ended up with her instead because the Queen was scary. But she didn't share much about May. She just told them she was beautiful and good to her. They told her a bit about their lives, but nothing much had changed. Time moved on without her here. Maybe the thing that seemed different was her.

Sybari was confused as to why Cinaed dragged Lucan outside until Lazurio mimed humping. You weren't meant to fuck inside in fear the sight would be contagious and the place would suddenly turn into a lust club.

Sybari went to get another drink, but as she waited she felt a presence behind her. Someone leaned over her shoulder, inches away, but not touching.

"Sybbie," he breathed against the side of her neck.

She turned her head, looking into his midnight blue eyes hiding under a fringe of black hair. "Darci."

There wasn't another word that came to mind to describe Darceden other than "dark." He was a creature of the shadows, not big on talking, a little bit shy, and a lot mysterious.

His arm curled around her lower back to rest on her stomach. "I missed you."

Sybari gave him a flirtatious look. "Did you?"

She grabbed his hand and brought him back to the group. It was something she'd done countless times before when she'd seen him alone, but he was probably just as happy by himself. Many of the children avoided him when they were growing up because he kept to himself so much. Being a bit different herself, Sybari dared to be friendly to him. It turned out he wasn't callous, just a loner and a bit shy. Her friends mostly ignored him now, as they had back then. That he didn't speak much made him a little dull, but he was a hell of a fuck.

Cinaed cut the evening short when she started grinding in her seat. "I need to go home. Who's joining me?"

Lazurio and Nova got up to leave. Sybari snatched Darceden's wrist and pulled him along. She hadn't had anyone in three days and she wanted his cock up her cunt.

They walked at Cinaed's slow pace back to the house she shared with Nova. It was away from the centre of the city, in a quiet area. Here the roads were lined with trees and gardens, the little mud brick domes interspersed all around.

"Is it just me, or were people not that pleased to see me?" Sybari asked.

"Well, we all know a certain someone who never really liked you to begin with," replied Cinaed.

"Yeah, but the others."

She shrugged. "I guess they got used to you not being here. It's not like you were that close."

From her other side, Nova said, "How many months have you been gone? Four?"

"Five."

"Did you think everyone spent all that time waiting around for you to return? They have their own lives to live whether you're here or not."

That sounded slightly hostile. Maybe Nova was just being frank. Well, she'd moved on without them, so she couldn't complain about them doing the same thing. She'd just thought they'd be happy to see her for old time's sake.

Darceden let go of her hand to put his arm around her waist. At least someone was glad she was back.

Like the ones around it, the girls' house was a modest dwelling of logs, mud and boards with some flowers out the front. It was a mostly roundish shape with wide arch windows, each with two supporting sticks and a bench to sit on. At one end was the kitchen and a wooden slab bench with three stools. The other side was the living area, where a fireplace sat in front of a futon. The bathroom and laundry were two small rooms off the side and there was a small staircase of sticks and wood curving up to a split-level loft with beds. It was smaller than the house the three of them used to share before she left, but it had more charm.

Cinaed headed straight for the bathroom, already hiking up her skirt. Nova put a log on the dying embers in the fire while Lazurio went to the kitchen to get out some snacks, laying out bread, ham, cheese, and pickles. Sybari eagerly helped herself, still hungry from her journey. Darceden and Nova came to get something to eat as well, but Cinaed was already stripping her clothes off when she joined them. She dropped her skirt on the floor and unbuttoned the bra holding back her breasts. She came over to Lazurio at the bench and nudged him with her elbow.

"Mjus min..." he mumbled with his mouth full.

He put down his piece of bread to take off his tunic and Cinaed bent in front of him, holding onto the bench. She was dripping wet as always, and Sybari could see from where she stood that her labia were swollen and red. Two plain silver chains hung from them, with the signature Tarhorlic charm between them at the bottom. Lazurio pumped his already hardening cock and lined it up with her hole. She sighed as he entered her, her body finally getting what it had been craving. Lazurio started slow, working his speed up as he went. Cinaed moaned, liking it, but obviously wanting more. Impatient, she slammed her hips back into his with every thrust.

Sybari nibbled on some cheese while she watched. "Want some cheese, Cin?"

She held a piece up to her friend's mouth. Cinaed opened her eyes and took it in her teeth, sucking it into her mouth. Then it was a game, to feed her as she was being pounded. They all poked things at her mouth, for her to gobble down, until she was getting too close to do anything but breathe. She took a ragged breath and moaned through her climax, liquid dribbling down her legs and pooling on the floor. Lazurio continued to pump into her until he winced and came inside her. When he withdrew, he picked up his bread and kept eating.

"Is anyone else fucking, or is it only us?" Cinaed asked.

"I didn't bring a partner," Nova said sadly.

Cinaed eyed Darceden off. "Sybari, did you bring the pretty one to screw or just to look at?"

"She sure as hell didn't bring him for his winning personality," Lazurio chimed in.

"Of course I brought him to screw. Let me eat first though." Sybari stuffed the last of her bread in her mouth.

If Darceden took offense to Lazurio's comment, he didn't show it. Sybari moved her hand to his crotch, where a noticeable bulge was waiting for her. It already strained against the fabric, hot and ready.

"Come on, pretty one." She patted his chest and went to move to the futon.

He followed, unbuttoning his pants on the way. The others all migrated over as well, stripping down to nothing. Sybari took her dress off over her head and chucked it out of the way. Darceden hugged her from behind, his erection pressing up against her back. She saw Cinaed get onto all fours on the futon and Lazurio took his place behind her.

"Do you want me like that?" Sybari asked Darceden.

"Okay."

He usually just went along with whatever she suggested. He was fairly passive, yet he fucked like he was barely contained. It was borderline rough, but never aggressive.

Sybari jumped up on the futon and bent over. Through her legs she could see Darceden's larger than average cock, but he was busy fingering her labia, and not in a sexy way.

"I know. They're beautiful," Nova said, and then she was playing with her chains too.

"They're not welded shut," he mumbled.

"That's because they're proper jewellery. I can change them out for ones in different metals or swap the captive beads. To match the gems on the chains."

Nova eyed them enviously. "So, these are real gemstones? Not glass? You lucky thing."

Sybari moved Nova's arm out of the way and wiggled her rump in invitation. Darceden slid his cock through her labia to lubricate it and nudged at her hole. Then he pushed most of his length into her, making her back arch in delight.

"You're tight," he said, pulling back.

Not being penetrated for several days did that to a succubus. They could stretch to accommodate great sizes and if they'd been having a lot of sex they were generally looser, but their vagina's tightened up when not in use. Not to a ridiculous level, just enough that a well-hung incubus like Darceden would feel snug for a few strokes.

He gripped her hips tightly and sawed his cock into her hole in steady strokes. Each thrust was accompanied by the jingle of meeting metal. Like almost all the incubi in Tarhorlic, the boys both had a hefty hafada piercing in their scrotums, from which dangled a chain and charm. With so many chains, sex was always melodious for Sybari. She'd missed the music they made together, the subtle differences between each demon's jewellery.

As her pussy was thumped, Sybari watched Cinaed beside her. Her belly hung low beneath her, her huge tits swaying. She grunted out breaths while Lazurio slammed into her. Nova crawled in front of Sybari and spread her legs. She had naturally large labia, which bore their standard chain and charm piercing set, as well as two thick rings in front of them, each dangling a large glass droplet and joined with a second charm.

Sybari lowered her mouth to her friend's crotch and lapped at the oozing juices. She flicked out her tongue and alternated driving it inside in sharp thrusts and flittering all around her vulva in feather-light touches, trying to mimic Auchery's incredible technique.

"Where did you learn that?" Nova cried.

Sybari couldn't answer because Darceden had changed up a gear and now railed her so fast she was nearly vibrating. His large balls slapped against her butt with loud, wet sounds. His tip prodded the back of her channel, lusciously scratching her deep inside. She felt him falter, his body going stiff, and then he shot a load deep into her, his thick ropes of seed heating her core. She clenched at him with her muscles, rippling them to extend his release and milk the last drop. After regaining his breath, he pulled back and something wormed into her pussy. His cock followed it in. Sybari looked through her legs and saw he'd put his tail in her to increase his size.

While she'd been preoccupied, the others had finished and Cinaed had stolen Nova to take over clit licking duty. Sybari called Lazurio over with her hand and he knelt in front of her. She licked the head of his cock, and parted her lips over it. It was coated in a thick layer of Cinaed's cream and Sybari could taste her friend as she sucked. Lazurio held her head and slowly guided her to swallow his length, he thrust gently into her mouth, gaining speed steadily. Globs of Cinaed's juices and her saliva oozed from her lips as Darceden revved up his efforts to his max speed. Sybari whimpered as she grew near, her body loving the fast fuck and being skewered at both ends. Her fingers dug into the futon and she moaned a cry of bliss, muffled by the meat in her mouth. Darceden kept pistoning into her as she came, prolonging her pleasure. She was barely coming down before he grunted and spurted another load into her hungry cunt.

"Can't have you suffocating, can we?" Lazurio pulled out so she could breathe and returned to dip his clean cock in one of Cinaed's holes.

Panting hard, Sybari slid off Darceden's cock and it plopped free, leaving her cunt weeping his cum. She crawled over to reclaim her Nova prize, pinning the other girl on her back. The spade tip of her tail grazed Nova's wet lips, teasing her entrance. She kissed the succubus at the same time she stuffed it inside her cunt. Another tail prodded her own vulva and slid inside. It was joined by a second as Darceden joined her. The two tails worked separately and completely out of tune with each other. It was familiar from before but so unlike the coordinated efforts she had grown used to from May's tails. That gave her an idea and she brought her face down to suck on Nova's nipple while pumping the limb inside her. She tried the trick May had taught her, feeding more and more of her tail into her friend's pussy.

"Oh, oh. Mmm. How much have you stuffed in me? Mmm Fuck." Nova rubbed her abdomen and bucked her hips. "Did the Princess teach you all these things?"

Sybari released the nipple to smile at her. "This one's courtesy of the Princess. The tongue is something I got from her harpy ex."

"A harpy!"

Sybari retracted her tail and rubbed her slippery labia over Nova's. Their mess of chains tinkled as they both rolled their hips to grind their vulvas together. Both tails wriggled out of Sybari's twat to give her freer access. The foreign piercings felt strange, but wonderful against her engorged lips. Nova shifted one leg on top of Sybari's to get a better angle and they humped furiously. All that jewellery provided a lot of stimulation and pleasant jingles.

"You two sound like a wind chime," Lazurio called out from the kitchen where he and Cinaed had taken a break to get a drink.

Nova shut her eyes and her legs locked up, her toes curling. "Ahh. Fuck."

He laughed. "Did calling you a wind chime make you cum?"

She frowned at him and shook her head. "No."

"I call next with you," he put his goblet down and walked over.

Sybari rolled off Nova and Lazurio came to take her place. He pushed into her smoothly and she tilted her head back, letting out a cheep like a bird. All his movements with her seemed gentle and loving. The two of them really did look like siblings. Even more so than the Queen and Princess Despondia looked alike. May was similar in the face to them, enough that you might guess they were sisters, but she was very much the odd one out. Sybari thought she was the prettiest of the three. Although she was extremely biased.

"I need a drink," she said to Darceden, sliding off the futon. Her wet chains made a mess of her thighs as she walked. Cinaed had a goblet waiting for her. "Thanks." She gulped down several mouthfuls and wiped her lips on her arm. She poked her friend's belly. "So who's in contention?"

"Oh, I'm not sure. We did have an orgy that week."

"I'm hoping it's mine," Lazurio said with a smile.

"I don't think it's yours. It could be from any time that week. And you weren't even the first to cum in me that night."

Darceden hovered over Sybari's shoulder. She smiled apologetically and offered him her cup to drink. "I need a second to recuperate. I've been riding for three days."

He rubbed his cheek against hers. "That's fine, Sybbie. We can stop for the evening if you'd like to rest."

She smiled up at him and stroked his face. "You are so nice. Don't worry, I'm not done yet."

"I'm so happy to see you again," he whispered in her ear. "You're one of my few friends, one of the few demons who bother to know me. I love having sex with you. You're beautiful and you always amaze me. You're so tiny, but you can take so much between your legs."

She kissed his cheek. "I wouldn't be much of a succubus if I couldn't."

Together they watched Lazurio and Nova meet each other's thrusts in a sweaty, gasping mess. It was enough fodder to have Sybari's body begging for another round. After three days with only her own fingers, it was adamant about what it wanted. She grabbed Darceden's arm and dragged him back over to the futon, giving him a playful shove so he fell onto his butt.

"It's your turn to be ridden." She collapsed to her knees and crawled over him. Lowering her face to kiss him, she rubbed her crotch against his erection. She positioned the head at her entrance and sat back so her vagina swallow his penis in one go. She circled her hips, enjoying the feeling of his girth. "You know, you're much bigger than the incubi in Kavardya." She glanced at Lazurio. "Both of you."

He had Nova in an afterglow cuddle, but his face beamed at the comment. He squeezed Nova. "Hear that? I've got a big cock."

"I know. I just had it in me," she said without excitement.

He winked. "See, that's worth coming home for."

Sybari grinned and patted Darceden's chest. "Time to go for a gallop."