Royal Affliction Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing as she had only bathed once along the way, she stopped at a stream to wash off the travel dirt and change into something clean. She clipped her name chains onto her labia rings, but hesitated when it came to the charm. Should she attach it or not? They might not bitch about her so much if she showed some loyalty. They might not think she thought she was better than them.

She hooked it in place on the middle set and pulled her tunic down without putting on underwear. The charm might be one thing, but they'd be grievously offended if she went in there wearing panties.

Letting Bezelbelle graze a while longer, she indulged herself with a little make-up and brushed her hair so she'd look nice when she arrived. Then, fetching her horse, she laid a cloth over the saddle and mounted, although 'scrambled aboard' was a more accurate description of the movement. She walked the rest of the way to the city, unsure where she should go first. She no longer had a home to go to, so she was counting on a friend putting her up. Otherwise she'd have to spend precious coin to stay at an inn. She had lots now, but she knew how quickly it could disappear. Either way, she had to find somewhere for Bezelbelle.

In some ways it was nice to be back. She knew all the streets here and everything was familiar. The buildings were so quaint and homely and the place had such a casual atmosphere. That slow pace is what bored her growing up, but the friendliness that came with it was something she missed in the hustle of the city.

Sybari stopped at the inn with the flower boxes and paid the stable hand to look after her horse, before setting off. Her walk took her away from the bustling marketplace and down the winding streets and laneways to a pottery shop. She pushed open the door and stepped inside, setting a bell ringing. The dark brunette girl behind the counter stared at her with big pink eyes and her mouth broke into a huge smile.

"Sybari!?" squealed Cinaed.

"Hi."

"You're back." She used the counter to push herself up. Like most succubi in Tarhorlic, she was taller and broader than Sybari, with larger breasts and wider hips. But her boobs looked bigger than Sybari remembered and her belly was swollen and distended.

Sybari gasped, her eyes going wide. "Cinaed!"

She looked down and rubbed her stomach. "Ohhh." She smiled. "I wasn't pregnant when you left, was I?"

"You certainly weren't." Sybari came over to investigate, running her hand over the rounded skin. "You're huge. How many do you have in there?"

"The doctor can only hear one."

Succubi ballooned up when pregnant, growing bellies much larger than their offspring's actual size. Cinaed looked like she could fit five in there. Sybari had seen pregnant succubi before, but it was a uncommon occurrence and only lasted two months. Older, more powerful succubi were usually the ones who produced offspring. It was rare for it to happen to younger demons, so she'd never had the opportunity to see it up close.

Sybari went on her toes to try to hug her friend, but she couldn't get more than an armful of tummy. "It gets in the way."

"Does it ever!" she laughed. "I walk like a penguin. You should see me try to get dressed."

"What does it feel like?"

"Funny. I feel like there's this mighty power inside me, this immense energy roiling around. And I'm horny all the time." She shifted her weight. "I have towels on the floors behind the counter because I drip constantly. I sit on a dildo all day so I can fuck it whenever I need."

Sybari peered around the edge of the counter. There was indeed a large dildo strapped to the chair, the entire area was covered in her juices. Their raging libido is why pregnant succubi weren't allowed go to the human world. They let off too many pheromones. The humans would be irresistibly drawn to the succubus, while she would be filled with the hunger to devour them. As they flocked to her she would fuck them to death in a matter of seconds, unable to control herself. The few times it had happened were disasters of biblical proportions.

"How was your trip?" Cinaed asked.

"Good. Great actually. I met this wonderful voracis. We had a lot of fun."

"Did you end up meeting the Queen like you wanted?"

"Yes. She's fucking horrible."

Cinaed laughed. "You and your grand ideas."

Sybari frowned. At least her grand ideas got her out of Tarhorlic. All Cinaed had done in this time was get impregnated.

"Do you know who the father is?"

"I haven't been to find out yet."

Finding out meant going to the sorceress and getting a spell performed over your belly. It was necessary in a place like Tarhorlic, so the child didn't end up fucking their half siblings by accident. Enough cousins already got at it as it was. In such an isolated place even if you avoided your first cousins, you were probably still fucking someone you were related to at some point in your ancestral tree. It made Sybari glad her parents had both been outsiders. She knew she wasn't inbred and she'd never had to ask who anyone's father was before mounting their cock.

"Better do it soon. You're about to pop. It not one of your cousins, is it?"

Cinaed glared at her. "No." She tilted her head. "Second cousin maybe. Say, where are you staying?"

"Don't know. I came straight here."

Cinaed got excited. "Come stay with me and Nova. We can go out for drinks and you can say hi to everyone."

"Sounds great."

***

The paintbrush clinked against the glass, swirling red through the water. May wiped the excess off on the rim and used the clean brush to smudge at the black wing of the fiery eagle on her paper. Out in the foyer, the door to her suite clunked open and shut. She tensed when she heard hooves and not the feet of a servant, and twisted to look over the back of her chair. Despondia's beautiful face was peering back at her from the doorway to her study.

"Hello, pet," she purred with a smile and slunk inside. She wrapped her hands gently around May's head and crushed her cheek into her large bosom.

May relaxed. "Hello."

"Ooh, a birdy on fire." Despondia let go and took in her watercolour. "Are you bored and feeling left out?"

"I'm used to it."

Despondia stroked May's hair. "I am. Our father has taken off with our sister for all sorts of formal affairs. Terribly dull stuff. I don't care for it at all, but I've been left all by myself while they see to it."

"What, no tea parties with mummy?"

"Anarah's gone shopping with those dim-witted imp girls and some other...cohorts. I didn't fancy tagging along." She started to plait a chunk of her strands. "The King told me if I wanted something to do I could go find the succubus. He'd like her to entertain him tomorrow."

"He can't have her."

She giggled. "I know you're not keeping her in here, but I simply can't seem to locate the girl."

May stared at her paints. "She's gone, Dessy."

"Oh, come now, where are you hiding the little sexpot?" Despondia's claws tickled her ribs.

"She's gone," May said firmly, then softly added, "I sent her away. Ask the servants."

Despondia let go and stepped to the side to look at May, her eyes sad. She stroked her unbruised cheek and took May's hand. "Come with me."

Her sister pulled her from her chair and led her out of her suite. Good thing she was already fully bound and dressed for dinner in a dress of lavender with silver accents.

When they reached the top of a second staircase May resisted. "Where are we going?"

She didn't want to be up here on the level with the throne room and dining room.

"Up." Despondia insisted she continue, dragging her along the hall to the golden grand staircase, flanked by its fierce gargoyles.

May hoped it was the library or one of the drawing rooms, but her sister turned to ascend the magnificent crystal and blank marble stairs that curved around to the glimmering gold entrance of the Queen's apartment. May stopped on the first step, fighting the tug on her arm.

"He's not up there." Despondia assured her.

Tentatively, May walked beside her to the top, where a servant was waiting to let them into the mirrored entryway. In the circular room Despondia took them around the right of the rings of fire, water, and coals, through the second archway. It was a drawing room of purple walls and carved stone, with a large balcony overlooking the rocky landscape of the city. The furniture was mostly black, all curls and swirls with dainty legs and elegant edges. Despondia sank into the plush velvet couch and pulled May next to her, squishing her in a snug embrace.

"Don't you worry, pet. Big sis will keep you company." She released her and took May's chin in her hand, using her thumb to peel her lip down. She frowned at the damage and tut-tutted. "He has such a wicked temper. Did you say anything to upset him?"

May shook her head. "He just found the first excuse he could to lay his hands on me." She looked away. "He...he threw me on the bed and climbed over me. I thought..."

Despondia puckered her lips and smacked a loud kiss on May's nose.

The doorman brought over a tray of thick coffee, condensed milk, and a bowl of chocolates, which he sat on the coffee table. The words her sister mouthed at him as they passed earlier had ordered him to bring them.

Despondia poured the dark liquid into the waiting glasses of white goop and stirred the mixture with a gold spoon. She handed May one and leaned back on the couch, crossing her legs so she could roll one ankle. May settled against her and sipped the sweet beverage, shutting her eyes for a second to enjoy the warmth both offered. Her arm around May, Despondia told her little sister about the funny dragoman who'd come to speak with the Queen that week. Not being able to speak, he'd brought an interpreter who did a terrible, but hilarious, translation while the dragoman desperately tried to help with the use of some enthusiastic miming.

Despondia leaned forward to return their empty glasses to the table and pluck a chocolate from the bowl. Making a duckface, she held it up to May's lips and shoved it with one finger until May opened her mouth. As May chewed the treat, her sister smothered her with a kiss. Her long, pointed tongue slid inside her mouth, its rows of barbells clinking against her teeth to glide in the soft cavern. Mayhem stiffened at the shock, her eyes going wide. But she welcomed the heavily pierced trespasser with tender strokes. Her own barbells rolled against the undulating surface of her sister's tongue, soaked in a mess of chocolate and saliva. As they broke apart a trail of spit stretched between their lips. A moment later Despondia had a second chocolate poised at May's lips.

"Open."

May parted her mouth enough to allow her to pop the chocolate inside. Her sister followed it in with her tongue and her hand crawled up her thigh, pushing aside the shiny fabric of her skirt. A finger swept over the silk covering her crotch. It was more than what May wanted, but she was feeling timid and her sister was being so loving. She yearned for her affection so she let her. When the taste was gone, Despondia reached for a third and brought it over, grinning manically.

"Dessy!" May protested.

She jammed it in her sister's mouth and attacked her with another kiss. This one was gentle and deliciously slow. The sound of hooves echoed closer, a light, sauntering gait, similar to the sound May's made.

"Oh my. Someone got desperate for company in my absence," said Depravia. She stalked over to them and leaned over the back of the couch to run her fingers through Despondia's hair. "Had to go find your other sister to sate your incestuous cravings, did you?"

Despondia giggled and continued to draw lazy circles on May's inner thigh while she fondly gazed up at their older sister. The Queen bent to kiss her, then her sharp nails hooked under May's jaw. Depravia ignored her flinch and forced her to accept a brief kiss as well. She didn't look impressed with the result.

"That swollen lip feels a touch unpleasant," she said, strolling over to the window.

It sure hadn't kept Despondia away.

Another set of hoof beats came from the foyer. These were stockier and forceful sounding. May tensed.

Despondia nudged her with urgency. "You'd best get on the floor, love."

May slid off the couch to sit on her hip, resting her uninjured cheek in her sister's lap. She held her breath when Bahelmar strode into the room. He glared at Mayhem and looked to his older daughters for explanation.

"What's she doing here?"

"She lives here," Despondia said calmly, patting May's hair.

He grunted in annoyance.

"You took Avia. I needed someone to play with."

Depravia wandered over to take a chocolate from the table. "I must say, that's quite the beating you've given her. Why ever have you done that? When there are so many more fun things you can do with her."

The King crossed his arms. "I felt like it. It seemed appropriate retribution. I only struck her a couple of times."

"Bahelmar, she thought you were going to rape her!" Despondia said.

He sneered. "You think I would ever touch something so foul? Who in their right mind would ever want to fuck HER?" He threw his arms around and paced across the room. "I simply wanted to frighten her."

"Aww, you shouldn't frighten your children." Despondia pouted.

The Queen filled one of the empty cups with the now cold coffee. "Perhaps you should try yoga, tai-chi, meditation in a rock garden. Might help with the impulsive rage." She took a sip. "Is this about her little visit to Sempiternus, or is there something she's done since you got here to make you this angry?"

Bahelmar arched an eyebrow. "The endless shame isn't enough? Does her being not inspire displeasure? She's an abomination."

"Yes, but she's OUR abomination," Despondia replied. She pinched May's cheek. "And look at her. Isn't she just the prettiest abomination you've ever seen?"

"I've seen nicer tits on a goat."

"Oh, I think they're cute." Despondia squeezed May's sore breast, making her gasp. She held open the front of her dress and frowned at the bruises. Her hand slithered over to the other side and lightly massaged that breast instead, giving a gentle tug on the piercing and rolling the thick nipple between her fingers.

"You spoil her, Depravia."

The Queen shrugged. "She's a princess. She must have fine things."

"It's not the possessions."

Depravia sat down her glass and glared at him. "This is MY kingdom and I will do with her whatever I see fit. You left Deploria here when she was six-years-old. You gave her to ME. To care for and restrain. A little doll to play with and put away safely in her box."

It hurt May to hear her sister talk about her like she was an object, but she knew that's all she'd ever been to Depravia. At least this made it clear she wasn't just any old toy. She was a favoured possession. One Depravia liked enough to fight for. As fucked up as that was, May kind of liked that she was that valuable to her.

"You're failing at keeping her in the box."

Depravia picked up her glass and turned her back on him to slowly saunter around the couch. "I let Deploria have some freedoms, but she also has to obey certain protocols and submit to my orders. I don't care if you don't like it. That's the way it must be. If you don't look after your pets and keep them happy they turn bitter and bite. No one wants a nasty little sister."

"Or a submissive zombie," Despondia added.

She lifted her glass to point at her sister. "Yes, we like her to have a bit of spirit. It makes her more fun to play with."

The King mumbled under his breath, but he was calming down. He had to admit defeat. He didn't truly care about what Depravia did with her. He'd hit her because he wanted to, not because he disagreed with her conditions. This whole conversation was a farce.

"As long as you play with her quietly from now on. No public scenes, no unaccompanied journeys through levels, and definitely nothing involving my kingdom or I."

Depravia set down her glass on a side table. "What a terribly pointless conversation." She loosened the buttons on her sleeve. "It's almost time for dinner. We may as well have our drinks down in the waiting room now. I'm going to get dressed."

She left the room without looking back, heading for the bedroom and her boudoir. The King watched her go, before making his way out of the suite, bound for his own.

"I suppose I should get changed too," Despondia said. May moved off her so she could get up, but she gestured for her to come with her. "You can help me pick an outfit."

May reluctantly tagged along, following her sister into the bedroom. It was a huge room, filled with black glass panels and dark turquoise walls. Off each side were twin boudoirs, large dressing rooms packed with all her sisters' finery. May didn't want to sit on the edge of the oversized circular bed, so she snuck over to Despondia's antechamber and loitered in the doorway. Her sister was stripping off the gown she'd worn for lunch and made a show of sliding down her fishnet stockings, making a sexy face at May and flinging one at her. May peeled it off her arm and rolled it into a ball, coming into the room to leave it on the edge of her dresser. When she turned around Despondia was kneading her breasts, rolling her tongue around her lips as she flicked the crossed barbells and rings of her triple-pierced nipples. She giggled at May's critical expression and went to find something to wear. In only her panties, Despondia flicked through her wardrobe.

"Pick a colour, love."

Her sister looked nice in black, or dark purple to match her hair, or aqua to go with her eyes.

"Yellow."

Despondia froze, turning slowly towards her, mouth open, eyes slitted in revulsion.

May laughed. "Dark purple."

"Cheeky girl." Her sister whisked a dress off a hanger and wriggled into the tight-fitting sleeve, a sequined horror show of aubergine taffeta. It had a folded collar around the neck and parted down the front. A slit rose from the calf-length hem to the top of her hip and the back was sliced open in several places. Despondia's taste in clothes always leaned towards fabulous and outlandish.

"Can you help my tail out, dear?" Despondia wriggled her butt at her.

"You have hands, Dessy."

"Aww..."

May groaned and stuck her fingers into the slash over her sister's arse to work her tail free. She enviously watched her swirl it around in the air while hers remained heavy and still.

Once she'd applied some plum lipstick, Despondia brushed her hair and fastened it at the back of her head with a clip. May stepped aside when she saw their older sister leaning in the doorway, clad in black lace that turned scarlet as it fell to the floor.

"Has she got all her make-up on or is she still hideous?" the Queen asked her.

Despondia stuck out her tongue and got up from her dressing table.

"Thank you, for before. Both of you." May looked between her sisters. "That was a time when I really needed you to be nice and you were, so thank you."

Despondia gave her butt cheeks a squeeze. "We'll have to be mean now to make things even."

The Queen's eyes went cold and she raised her hand to swing it. Expecting the blow, May shut her eyes and turned her head. Depravia burst into laughter and sauntered off, Despondia giggling at her heel. May rolled her eyes and followed her sisters out of the suite.

***

As it wasn't long before Cinaed had to close the store, Sybari stayed with her, chatting about what had been happening in her absence. Cinaed waddled around sweeping the floor, her big belly getting in the way. Sybari stepped in to help clean because it looked like it took a lot of effort for her to move.

"Can you watch the shop while I pee?" she asked, not waiting for a reply before shuffling out the back. A couple of minutes later she shouted, "I'm just going to freshen up before we go."